+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

This is, perhaps, a slight digression from the theme of this thread, but I feel such that follows is relevant. I responded to a query on the PA Forums in a thread I initialised, entitled ‘The Game: The Computation Matrix’, where I stated an experience where my consciousness (whilst in a conscious state and my crown chakra blown wide open, which opens one’s ‘reality’ into other ‘games’ of the computation Matrix) was visited/invaded by an entity that referred to itself as a naga. My best friend at the time (a platonic female best friend) was with me, and we were having a splendid late evening at my place, prior this experience. The entity that entered me stated (after my friend questioned this entity to speak in English and what relation this entity had to me) that I was a relative (‘REEL-a-Tive'). Initially this entity spoke in a language unfamiliar to me or my friend – sort of a mixture of Latin, one of the languages of India, and one or more of the languages of Africa. This entity was confused that my friend wasn’t able to communicate telepathically. Eventually this entity spoke in English. When it did it had an odd Eastern European accent – rather like Romanian. BTW -- I am not implying that the Romanian accent is odd. Such an accent (to me) is very beautiful. This entity, when speaking English, had certain similarities to a contemporary Arabic accent, as well, minus the Yiddish 'shhq' sounds. I use the word odd because this accent and language predates any of our current languages, accents, and vast regional dialects. Sumerian? Something older? I don't know. Or, perhaps, I do know: suppressed, locked, and keyed.
    Last edited by terragunn; 15th October 2015 at 07:06.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), Desrknelf (20th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), Elainie (18th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), seah (18th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I want to date an alien
    Like a grey? Yeah, so hot. Lol.
    Numerous accounts from people who have had encounters with these entities state these entities reek of sulphur, like the emission of a natural hot spring or one’s urine has after eating asparagus. ‘Hot’, indeed! LOL
    I don't recall smelling anything coming off a grey, at least the ones that i had encountered, i guess it depends upon which type you encounter.
    Thank you. I know what these entities are, and they are not what 'people' think they are.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

astridmari (15th October 2015), DNA (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I want to date an alien
    Numerous accounts from people who have had encounters with these entities state these entities reek of sulphur, like the emission of a natural hot spring or one’s urine has after eating asparagus. ‘Hot’, indeed! LOL
    I don't recall smelling anything coming off a grey, at least the ones that i had encountered, i guess it depends upon which type you encounter.
    Thank you. I know what these entities are, and they are not what 'people' think they are.
    The A.I. Usurper, the Anunnaki, the Animus, the Archons, the Aeons, the Djinn -- call such E.T.s, E.B.E.s, or E.D.E.s, or 'gods', daemons or angels -- they are all one in the same. They are thought entities. They feed off the energy we allocate them, wittingly or unwittingly.
    Last edited by terragunn; 16th October 2015 at 03:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

DNA (17th October 2015), Elainie (18th October 2015), seah (18th October 2015), Shannon (16th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

DNA (17th October 2015), hohoemi (18th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

There was one other related topic I wanted to share on this thread.

I think certain geographic areas may increase your odds of being abducted.
    If you are a target abductee, I don't know if there is anywhere you can move to decrease your chances of abduction.
    I encourage feedback on this if there is anyone who has information to the contrary.

But if you are a peripheral abductee, meaning you are in the wrong place at the wrong time and more a victim of circumstance than maybe there are some things you could do to decrease your chances of abduction.

Barbara Bartholic noted that most of the MILAB abductees lived near military bases.
    I would strongly caution those living next to military bases, and suggest putting some distance between yourself and the nearest one.
    Also, I would like to mention, when living near Arizona State University, I had an abduction dream, which seemed incredibly realistic, that I and a large group of college aged kids were part of a group abduction. I and everyone around myself were in a state much like that of a zombie, aware and yet incapable of thinking in terms of self direction. I noted that I was naked and not embarrassed, I saw the same thing around myself, people mostly unclothed yet not showing any sign of modesty. I knew I was in a space ship, and yet I was not afraid. A form of energetic drug most likely.
    My point in mentioning this, is that I had read some where, where Barbara Bartholic mentioned some places put people more at risk for group abductions.
    And correlating this tid bit with my own personal experience makes me think living in an area such as a major university campus could put one at risk in this area.

Have a good day.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2015), Desrknelf (20th October 2015), Elainie (18th October 2015), hohoemi (18th October 2015), Kristin (18th October 2015), onawah (18th October 2015), seah (19th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), TelosianEmbrace (7th February 2016), terragunn (18th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

DNA, the group abduction you speak of above, do you recall seeing any humans that were not abductees?
    Do you think it was a MILAB?
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I want to date an alien
    The A.I. Usurper, the Anunnaki, the Animus, the Archons, the Aeons, the Djinn -- call such E.T.s, E.B.E.s, or E.D.E.s, or 'gods', daemons or angels -- they are all one in the same. They are thought entities. They feed off the energy we allocate them, wittingly or unwittingly.

terragunn's statement above I feel is an important one.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DNA (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

On an earlier thread on this subject, evidence was presented showing that abductions (and disappearances) are common in national parks; though there may be other explanations for such occurrences, parks seem to be likely places for abductions.
    And apparently there is a coverup about this, as well.
    I have encountered two alien hybrids who are leading fairly normal lives as humans, though I have kept my distance, and to my knowledge, I have never been abducted.
    I would take such an action as an outright attack on my personal sovereignty.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th October 2015 at 04:02.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Becky (18th October 2015), DNA (18th October 2015), Kristin (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), TelosianEmbrace (7th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I think we have to ask ourselves one simple question.
    Is there such a thing as a positive abduction?

To this I say NO!
    It's a REALLY good question. Some truly are malevolent (or, at least, dispassionately regarding the abductee as some kind of resource and nothing else).

But actually, I do believe my experience was positive (though very disruptive to my life in some ways — especially in the years that followed the abduction, when everything was turned upside down).

There's a pretty big backstory to all this, some of which I'm still uncovering, over 30 years later. I think I have most of it now... but it's not easily believable, and is impossible to prove (of course). It might take quite a long time for me to lay it all out clearly.
    I AM SURE WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORY .....Seen as we all believe and understand these events are REALLY happening ... I cannot imagine how hard it would be trying to unravel an abduction it seems to take some people a long time to REALISE what actually happened .

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

DNA (18th October 2015), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Shannon (18th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

There was one other related topic I wanted to share on this thread.

I think certain geographic areas may increase your odds of being abducted.
    If you are a target abductee, I don't know if there is anywhere you can move to decrease your chances of abduction.
    I encourage feedback on this if there is anyone who has information to the contrary.

But if you are a peripheral abductee, meaning you are in the wrong place at the wrong time and more a victim of circumstance than maybe there are some things you could do to decrease your chances of abduction.

Barbara Bartholic noted that most of the MILAB abductees lived near military bases.
    I would strongly caution those living next to military bases, and suggest putting some distance between yourself and the nearest one.
    Also, I would like to mention, when living near Arizona State University, I had an abduction dream, which seemed incredibly realistic, that I and a large group of college aged kids were part of a group abduction. I and everyone around myself were in a state much like that of a zombie, aware and yet incapable of thinking in terms of self direction. I noted that I was naked and not embarrassed, I saw the same thing around myself, people mostly unclothed yet not showing any sign of modesty. I knew I was in a space ship, and yet I was not afraid. A form of energetic drug most likely.
    My point in mentioning this, is that I had read some where, where Barbara Bartholic mentioned some places put people more at risk for group abductions.
    And correlating this tid bit with my own personal experience makes me think living in an area such as a major university campus could put one at risk in this area.

Have a good day.
    Hi DNA have you tried hypnotic regression yet ? Your story is fascinating .... Thank you for sharing

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

DNA (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    DNA, the group abduction you speak of above, do you recall seeing any humans that were not abductees?
    Do you think it was a MILAB?
    Hi Seah
    I only have the brief memory I shared. My feeling was that it was a mass Grey abduction.

Quote Posted by seah (here)

Hi DNA have you tried hypnotic regression yet ? Your story is fascinating .... Thank you for sharing
    I have not, nor do I ever plan to.
    That is just me.
    Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    On an earlier thread on this subject, evidence was presented showing that abductions (and disappearances) are common in national parks; though there may be other explanations for such occurrences, parks seem to be likely places for abductions.
    I seem to remember the thread you are talking about.
    I believe the OP of the thread had the idea that some time in our countries past, our Government understood or received communication on some level regarding the existence of known alien bases.
    In an attempt to slow development in these areas, and limit activity that would make these bases known, the Government placed National Parks and Native American Indian Reservations on top of many of these underground alien bases.
    So yes, your statement regarding an increased likelihood in terms of abductions taking place in these areas to satiate certain needs these underground dwellers exhibit, is indeed spot on.
    I believe the thread you are talking about is below.

Are-National-Parks-A-Cover-For-Underground-Alien-Bases
    Last edited by DNA; 19th October 2015 at 00:00.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (19th October 2015), seah (19th October 2015), Shannon (19th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I want to date an alien

We can no better lump all vegetarians into a one size fits all category than we can those who feed on emotional energy.
    After all, your dog feeds off of the emotional energy of your love, just as your boss may feed off of the emotional energy of his employees by brow beating and intimidating them.
    Human on human emotional trickery takes place all the time.
    So it can hardly be considered unique.
    Further, we can use the biological practice of parasites compared to those of free living creatures on the planet earth, and we find parasites outnumber free living organisms by a ratio of three to one. This would make the practice of parasatism the most common practice of consumption.

Most energy or soul parasites seem to be non corporeal, or non physical in nature. This seems to limit the control they have over us.
    But if we are to believe the retrieved bodies from the Roswell crash and the very physical marks some of us have found on our bodies, then these Greys and Reptilians seem to represent a greater threat being as they are physical and as such can exhibit greater control over our being and life.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

PurpleLama (19th October 2015), Shannon (21st October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

I don't think I am an abductee but...

Picture this.

I have a mind-blowing, totally reality-changing experience. You know, the everyday garden variety experiencer type of thing that people talk about all the time here. Things you don't even bat an eyelid about.

In my excitement and wonder, I share this experience with my fiance (now my husband) expecting him to be as overjoyed for me and as in as much wonderment as myself. I had no idea at this stage that his perceptions around reality could be so vastly different from mine.

The things you learn on the road to marriage!

I'll never forget the look on his face. He looks at me in total horror. He says/thinks that I am an absolute nutter and he is going to leave me.

So here I am up all night pleading and begging with him that this doesn't change anything. I still love him, I am still essentially the person he loves and that what he loves about me hasn't changed.

Luckily for me, the power of love overcame all and we are still together after 17 years

Mind you, whenever I express my latest experience over a meal, he goes very silent and I know that he is valiantly trying to process it all without going into judgement or fear or denial or anything else!

Last edited by Constance; 19th October 2015 at 06:35.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Becky (19th October 2015), DNA (19th October 2015), hohoemi (21st October 2015), Shannon (19th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I want to date an alien

We can no better lump all vegetarians into a one size fits all category than we can those who feed on emotional energy.
    After all, your dog feeds off of the emotional energy of your love, just as your boss may feed off of the emotional energy of his employees by brow beating and intimidating them.
    Human on human emotional trickery takes place all the time.
    So it can hardly be considered unique.
    Further, we can use the biological practice of parasites compared to those of free living creatures on the planet earth, and we find parasites outnumber free living organisms by a ratio of three to one. This would make the practice of parasatism the most common practice of consumption.

Most energy or soul parasites seem to be non corporeal, or non physical in nature. This seems to limit the control they have over us.
    But if we are to believe the retrieved bodies from the Roswell crash and the very physical marks some of us have found on our bodies, then these Greys and Reptilians seem to represent a greater threat being as they are physical and as such can exhibit greater control over our being and life.
    @DNA. You have empathy. You have spirit. You have understanding. You have heart. I have read many of your posts and you possess and exercise discernment. These entities do exist (in the mind and subsequently in the ether), but the traits I listed, these entities do not have. Save for discernment, these entities will use these traits against us to get what they want: our spirit/source life origin energy essence. Linear past incarnations also wish to possess our spirit/source life origin energy essence of the NOW, as they relate the NOW and the living only to the material plane. These past incarnations (which are really concurrent incarnations – though they do not realise this) are stuck in the astral/etheric planes, yet are connected to our energy signature. They are rather like out of work actors who wish to continue playing and expanding the roles they are familiar with. And, like the animas (archons, aeons, E.D.E.s – whatever label one wishes to allocate them) they require a human host in which to live. They have become disconnected with spirit so they seek to inhabit us, possess us, and use our life force energy to live. This is why it is so imperative to understand in the NOW – on the material plane (where our spirit essence is flowing through us) – how the computation Matrix works. The material plane is, in a sense, a prison, yes; but the Seven Heavens/astral planes are far more so.

However, the difference between the Astrals and us is we pay it back through every incarnation. The issue at hand (which is a hidden one), however, is that the Astrals have set up an ouroboros system of debt so we will always be paying back: so we are always in debt.

In regards to life on earth feeding, all is one way or another parasitic/energy consuming. Everything ingests photons and consciousness. But not everything ingests the same photons and consciousnesses.

As far as the corporeal existence of what we have been conditioned to term as ‘E.T.s’ or aliens, such is genetically created by man with assistance by the Astrals. In order to exist on the material plane the consciousnesses of the Astrals need an organic host vehicle, or something close to such. In regards to the latter, such will be short-lived.

If there is an alien invasion such is an invasion of the mind. All the talk and claims of alien hybrids is nothing more than alien souls possessing human vehicles.
    Last edited by terragunn; 20th October 2015 at 09:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2015), seah (24th October 2015), Shannon (20th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astridmari (here)
    I have been abducted. The first time I am aware of was when I woke up while some being just sucked me out of my body and took off with me. I woke up from a pain in my right leg beneath the knee. This spot aced to and fro after that. Always the pain in the same spot that woke me up. I said "no, no, no" and the being could not take me away any further or if it was a screen memory of me getting off the hook.
    After that many times. Very kind, very gentle being but at the same time - it was an violation. It/she later showed me things - and every time when I got counscious about what happened I sad no and came back to my bed. Perhaps that was stupid of me not to go any further - fun flying around in space looking at stars but I did not like the violation. The only information I remeber now is that she/it said pain is not necessary, she wanted to show me this but I reacted very emotionally and thought it horrendous when so many people suffer here on earth. I beleived then that suffering at least was there to learn from, that it was meaningful. So maybe you need to be a bit cooler to be a success abductee than I was.
    I think you are obliged to tell your partner about these things. They must have a choice even if they don´t beleive in aliens.
    Interezting. I experienced a painful sensation on waking up on my right leg below the knee. It was toward the right side of my right leg. I only experienced this once and it happened upon waking up from a disturbing dream involving ET's. The sensation was on a small spot about 2 inches square and it was extremely intense. It felt like energy rushing into or out of my body through this point. Like when you move energy out through the palms of your hands and you get that tingly feeling in the center of the palms, except so strong it is painful.

Does anyone know what this is exactly? I told my friend and she said that your astral body (or something like that can't remember exactly) exits and enters through a spot on your leg. But I believe you leave your body through the crown chakra.. you go out through the top of your head.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2015), Shannon (21st October 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@DNA. You have empathy. You have spirit. You have understanding. You have heart. I have read many of your posts and you possess and exercise discernment. These entities do exist (in the mind and subsequently in the ether), but the traits I listed, these entities do not have. Save for discernment, these entities will use these traits against us to get what they want: our spirit/source life origin energy essence. Linear past incarnations also wish to possess our spirit/source life origin energy essence of the NOW, as they relate the NOW and the living only to the material plane. These past incarnations (which are really concurrent incarnations – though they do not realise this) are stuck in the astral/etheric planes, yet are connected to our energy signature. They are rather like out of work actors who wish to continue playing and expanding the roles they are familiar with. And, like the animas (archons, aeons, E.D.E.s – whatever label one wishes to allocate them) they require a human host in which to live. They have become disconnected with spirit so they seek to inhabit us, possess us, and use our life force energy to live. This is why it is so imperative to understand in the NOW – on the material plane (where our spirit essence is flowing through us) – how the computation Matrix works. The material plane is, in a sense, a prison, yes; but the Seven Heavens/astral planes are far more so.

However, the difference between the Astrals and us is we pay it back through every incarnation. The issue at hand (which is a hidden one), however, is that the Astrals have set up an ouroboros system of debt so we will always be paying back: so we are always in debt.

In regards to life on earth feeding, all is one way or another parasitic/energy consuming. Everything ingests photons and consciousness. But not everything ingests the same photons and consciousnesses.
    You know I could nit-pick and state where I disagree with you on some miniscule way, but for the most part I agree with you here.
    I agree with you quite a bit.

If you wish to see how much I agree with you on the subject, you should check out an older thread of mine. I discuss some personal experiences in dealing with some various forms of what you are talking about. And there were some excellent points made by some other folks.

PARASITIC NON-ORGANIC MULTIDIMENSIONAL PARASITES

As far as the corporeal existence of what we have been conditioned to term as ‘E.T.s’ or aliens, such is genetically created by man with assistance by the Astrals. In order to exist on the material plane the consciousnesses of the Astrals need an organic host vehicle, or something close to such. In regards to the latter, such will be short-lived.

If there is an alien invasion such is an invasion of the mind. All the talk and claims of alien hybrids is nothing more than alien souls possessing human vehicles.
    I disagree here.
    I actually came up with this theory myself a few years back. It made sense to me, but since then I've rejected it. I've rejected it, because I believe no one size fits all answer will apply.
    There are actual physical entities that either cross dimensional thresholds and or cross vasts distances of space, as well as travel through time.
    I have come to the point where I just admit I do not have enough data for an answer, but I do not think anyone else does either.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Desrknelf (21st October 2015), Elainie (20th October 2015), gaiagirl (21st December 2017), seah (24th October 2015), Shannon (22nd October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), terragunn (21st October 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2015)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Desrknelf says: 'I told my friend and she said that your astral body (or something like that can't remember exactly) exits and enters through a spot on your leg. But I believe you leave your body through the crown chakra.. you go out through the top of your head.'

A spot on the leg? I've never heard this before. The crown chakra is certainly a portal/gateway, especially when astral projecting, ingesting alcohol or other drugs, etc. Interesting to note, Andrew Bartzis states that during dream-state the consciousness leaves the body via the stomach/sacral chakra. There is a lot that Bartzis says that I do not resonate with, but as the subconscious -- the emotional body -- is, in a sense, stored in the sacral area, this I do resonate with. Many parasitic entities enter and cling to ones astral/emotional body via the sacral chakra.

I have a reptilian entity (it refers to itself as a naga) attached to my emotional/astral body. Such very much seems to me to be hooked to my sacral chakra. And yes, I do have stomach issues and fear issues. Interestingly enough, I always confront and overcome such fears. Of course, doing so plays havoc on my stomach!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Desrknelf (21st October 2015), DNA (21st October 2015), Shannon (22nd October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

I have stomach problems as well, as does my sister. We both have entity issues as well but hers much worse than mine. A shadow being enetered my throat the other day. Thanks for your post, everything helps to piece this together, how these entities operate.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

DNA (21st October 2015), Shannon (22nd October 2015), terragunn (21st October 2015)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desrknelf (here)
    I have stomach problems as well, as does my sister. We both have entity issues as well but hers much worse than mine. A shadow being enetered my throat the other day. Thanks for your post, everything helps to piece this together, how these entities operate.
    Entered your throat? What was the result of such?

Years ago I was very interested in channelling, channellers, and channelled entities. I did a lot of research on the subject. I no longer am, but I had several sessions with a channelled entity that said I was unusual in that three of my chakras (sacral, solar plexus, and throat) were blocked or clogged. This entity told me that I was also more connected to what we call 'E.T.'s' than most other humans are. I'm not sure what to make of any of this. Actually, what this entity said was that I was more connected to multi-density/dimensional entities than other humans.

Anyway, I bring up the throat chakra (in my case) because when I heard this and relayed such to my best friend at the time, we both laughed. I am very outspoken and not fearful of confrontation or expressing myself.
    Last edited by terragunn; 21st October 2015 at 03:17.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

DNA (21st October 2015), Shannon (22nd October 2015)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Desrknelf says: 'I told my friend and she said that your astral body (or something like that can't remember exactly) exits and enters through a spot on your leg. But I believe you leave your body through the crown chakra.. you go out through the top of your head.'

A spot on the leg? I've never heard this before. The crown chakra is certainly a portal/gateway, especially when astral projecting, ingesting alcohol or other drugs, etc. Interesting to note, Andrew Bartzis states that during dream-state the consciousness leaves the body via the stomach/sacral chakra. There is a lot that Bartzis says that I do not resonate with, but as the subconscious -- the emotional body -- is, in a sense, stored in the sacral area, this I do resonate with. Many parasitic entities enter and cling to ones astral/emotional body via the sacral chakra.

I have a reptilian entity (it refers to itself as a naga) attached to my emotional/astral body. Such very much seems to me to be hooked to my sacral chakra. And yes, I do have stomach issues and fear issues. Interestingly enough, I always confront and overcome such fears. Of course, doing so plays havoc on my stomach!
    Barbara Bartholic mentioned coming across reptilian entity intrusion in a brief excerpt here. For the record James Bartley appears to have taken up this research and ran with it.

Barbara Bartholic
    Quote Barbara pioneered research into the Crystal Meth Connection. “Crank” is a derivative of crystal meth and is quite common in many parts of America. Through my own research, I’ve found that Ecstasy is a key component of the reptilian behaviour modification program. Crystal meth and Ecstasy use can eventually lead to the process known as “hosting” wherein a human abductee is partially or completely taken up as a host by one or more negative entities. Crystal Meth has a “sympathetic resonance” with a variety of negative entities, including but not limited to reptilians, snake entities, demons and some of the Greys. In her personal dealings with abductees, some of whom were crystal meth users, negative entities would literally take over the abductee and say menacing things to Barbara. Barbara has sometimes observed the abductee’s face or eyes morph or “shapeshift” during these episodes. A variation of the Crystal Meth Agenda is the aforementioned Ecstasy “Rave” agenda. In a future treatise I will elaborate on the dynamics of the Rave agenda. Suffice it to say for now that Ecstasy lowers the frequency of users and long term use leads to lower back pain which becomes a doorway for negative entities to enter first through the auric field and then into the body. In conjunction with the type of music being played, the Ecstasy removes the inhibitions of the users. This results in a variety of different entities such as greys, reptilians and snake entities taking up ravers as hosts. The location of the raves becomes an anchor in this reality for these negative entities. I must point out that Pharmaceutical Drugs also play a role in the reptilian-archontic agenda. Certain pharmaceuticals lower the bio-energetic frequency of the user and also impair cognitive function. These two “side effects” alone will open gateways for negative entities to manipulate and in many cases assume control of a human

I'm not stating this has anything to do with yourself, but the snake entity mentioned by Bartholic I've heard referred to as a Naga by others.

I have a story that relates with all of this.
    My best friend went down this path.
    He was the most honest amazing person I had ever met, and I idealized he being someone I could use as an example of someone I could some day be.

We were best friends since grade school.
    We lived in a small steel mill town, and we wanted more so we moved across country.
    My buddy wanted us to enter the Rave scene in it's infancy, and we did.
    I've never had an attraction for drugs.
    I didn't need them.
    I had studied martial arts quite seriously for five years by the time we started raving, and my meditation skills allowed me to enter into a trance with the music so easily, I didn't need anything.
    But, my buddy did.
    He started off dropping ecstacy regularly, and eventually he became obsessed with ALL drugs. I tried interventions, working with his family, but they didn't work.
    When crystal meth became his drug of choice, I had a vision.
    I saw a reptilian enter into my friend, and it was at this point he changed for the worse.
    He became selfish, evil, a liar. I refused to have anything to do with him even on a limited basis.
    It wasn't just the drugs. He changed as a person. The person I had known since gradeschool was gone. For the most part dead. This new thing took him over.

Now it is my opinion that almost all of us have some type of periphiel association with energetic parasites. For more on this click on the link I gave earlier.
    But the lesser versions may cause you to crave or copulate where upon you should not. This was not the case with my friend.
    This was a full blown possession.
    I have to believe that drugs were the gateway for a full blown entity to possess my friend.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

hohoemi (21st October 2015), seah (24th October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), terragunn (21st October 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast