+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 386 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 148 198 386 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 7712

Thread: Enlightenment and related matters.

1. Link to Post #1941
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,907 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment and related matters.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    With that said, these days, I find myself entering states of meditation just walking. Or sitting. Or even speaking to someone. My mind will clear, no discursiveness, and perception will move to a whole body field-type awareness. It is akin to walking meditation, I suppose. It has been occurring more and more and I expect it to continue, as I find it very comfortable funcitioning in this state, although I am aware that, from the outside, it may seem as if I am 'spacing out' to the extent that my involuntary body movements, ticks and habitual gestures cease, I become pin-point focused and that can be disconcerting to people.

Ah well. It's just life, right? Not to be taken too seriously, just lived.

Bless!
    I posted this in TraineeHuman's OBE thread, of a recent experience I gave to myself. It seems to fit here with what Rahkyt said about the active meditative experience:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    A shortcut to experiencing both your selves, the OB and the conventional, is the following exercise. I’m extremely interested to hear if anybody can learn to do this who isn’t an experienced meditator, or a professional in the arts or sports or some other creative field (who has therefore learnt how to work fluently with their intuition). Anybody who tries and fails -- please feel free to share what you experience.

The exercise – which was invented by the late Barry Long -- has two stages. The first stage is what Tolle calls “feeling the aliveness”.

As Barry described it, the first stage involves firstly getting yourself grounded. (There are many ways to get rounded. One simple way is to sit with your thumb touching your belly button and your hand flat against your belly in such a way that the palm of your hand is over your center of gravity, your second chakra.)

Secondly, ask yourself how it really feels simply to be alive. Tune into that feeling. If you are calm and grounded, it will at the very least be a feeling of OK-ness, if not of profound and peaceful joy.

Once you have gotten used to the first stage, the second stage is to allow that good feeling inside all of you to spread all around you, filling the room you are in. Remember, in post #102 I mentioned how the astral body is really the inner “body”. This exercise involves being aware of that “body” as lying both outside of your physical body and also, at the same time, inside of your physical body, where it always can be found. In other words, it involves expanding your astral body so that you can feel its goodness not only inside but all around you.

I suggest this is an ingenious exercise because it is based on asking the simplest and most basic of all questions, namely, how does it truly, deeply feel just to be alive? Because of the simplicity of that question, the question takes you straight to the core of what Buddhists call your Buddha nature, i.e. your true nature.
    Thank's TraineeHuman! This is the one

I'm just bringing this exercise to the front as it has been very valuable to me, but also I have found it to be adaptable.

You see it's been snowing here in the UK recently, and whilst I was walking in it I noticed how irritated I was becoming. The snow was hitting me in just the right spot in the neck so as to get under my clothes and I was getting very cold and angry at the weather lol!

As I was walking I thought of this exercise, and decided to try it then and there. I suppose that there is nothing more grounding than being blasted by snow, so I moved on to observe how it truly felt to be alive in my body, and to my surprise it still felt quite good even with the snow. Then as I expanded my awareness and this feeling into my surroundings, I felt my perceptions to be totally transformed, even the way I saw the landscape. Of course it took a much more sustained effort to stay like this, but it was worth it.

This exercise is nothing short of mind over matter!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), Beren (26th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (26th January 2013), Jenci (26th January 2013), Rahkyt (26th January 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #1942
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,224 times in 8,668 posts

Thanks Greybeard. May I ask, is there a reason why you always call me Rahkty? I had an east Indian brother who, when I first met him, wrote me to ask me why I had chosen the moniker of an Indian demon, and I'm wondering if your spelling of my screen name has to do with that? I can't find a reference to it now, but I think he spelled it Rahkty also, just like you do. Not complaining or anything, it's fine, just genuinely curious.

This thread always has good resources in it. I come here to watch videos and to bask in the continuously positive spiritual energy it puts out.

I wrote a week or so ago where I was, in regards to the whole enlightenment thing. Things have not changed for me, which is why I really appreciated the video that ABob posted with Dan.

Dan's perspective is enlightened, to the extent that it is all about letting go of everything, including even meditation, and just living. I'll bet if Dan just sat down instead of layed down, kept his eyes open instead of closing them, he'd find himself in a state of meditation without even having tried to go there.

With that said, these days, I find myself entering states of meditation just walking. Or sitting. Or even speaking to someone. My mind will clear, no discursiveness, and perception will move to a whole body field-type awareness. It is akin to walking meditation, I suppose. It has been occurring more and more and I expect it to continue, as I find it very comfortable funcitioning in this state, although I am aware that, from the outside, it may seem as if I am 'spacing out' to the extent that my involuntary body movements, ticks and habitual gestures cease, I become pin-point focused and that can be disconcerting to people.

Ah well. It's just life, right? Not to be taken too seriously, just lived.

Bless!
    Opps Rahkyt Im dyslexic and though I went back and forward to your name on your post in that mili second yt became ty.
    Im glad you enjoy the thread and post---I can identify with shifts in perspective and focus--body awareness.
    Please keep posting here----roughly 800 people visit this thread each week and have done for years---so many benefit from every post and there is somthing her for every level of spiritual growth

Regards Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Beren (26th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), Jenci (26th January 2013), lookbeyond (26th January 2013), Rahkyt (26th January 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

5. Link to Post #1943
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Bob, are you another bob, or Bob?
    Are you the same Bob that was born some decades ago or you're another bob now?

What made you to become an another bob?
    Instead of being just Bob ...?

Well, my Friend, I tried using "Bob" as my name when I subscribed here, but that name was taken already, so I tried "Another Bob" and that was available so I took it.

Quote What made you transcend your own ego?
    I wouldn't think of such a silly thing -- as long as I'm here, the ego comes in darn handy!

Actually, many tend to mistake the ego for an entity, while in a more accurate sense it is more like an activity -- the activity of grasping and avoidance, which in turn creates the sense of a separate self, a "me". However, when we cease granting that character any enduring substance, by recognizing the activity when it arises and refusing to fuel it, it does begin to wither, and will eventually become obsolete.

Quote When was that divine spark- to finally do it and bring all this beauty you bring along with Chris and many here like Jenci and Dan ...and many others good souls each!
    Every step of the way, the "spark" has been only Love.

As for "when", I offer some biographical fragments in my blog "Travels in Dreamland". For example, here's an entry from yesterday:

http://travelsindreamland.wordpress....ace-via-murti/

Blessings!
    bob

I was just teasing you
    But teasing you to provoke a good reply.
    It's a sort of a game that awakes deeper gems to enfold out.

Pardon my Gandalfian questioning
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (26th January 2013), Jenci (26th January 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

7. Link to Post #1944
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 times in 905 posts

Rahkyt,

the experience you have upon broad daylight is a profound one. That among else is a Christ's call.
    A simple direct connection with yourself's essence ,which is God's spark inside.
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (26th January 2013), Jenci (26th January 2013), Rahkyt (27th January 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

9. Link to Post #1945
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,969 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Its a "single minded" sort of thread and because of that it is a safe place to post.
    To the best of my memory there has never been friction on the thread---many varying points of view---some simple, some complex, harmony/mutual,respect is the very essence of this thread.

Im fortunate to have friends of the quality of Beren --whom I had the pleasure of spending time with in Inverness and of course Bob and Jenci who contribute regularly. Truth seeker Dan has left Avalon but we are still in contact.

Chris

We can only point at what we are talking about it; that's the closest we can get. The absolute truth is beyond all the right and wrongs.

When we see that, we let go of the struggle and the argument.

I like this thread, too, Chris. Thanks to all.

Jeanette

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Beren (26th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (26th January 2013), Rahkyt (27th January 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

11. Link to Post #1946
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Eventually, the stillness becomes the natural and habitual resting place.

It takes practice though because to the individual identified with their mind, the pull for attention is onto the mind, ever-busy, ever-noisy with incessant thoughts and problems to be solved, running through it.

While it may seem an impossibilty to pay no attention to the mind in the early days, diligence practice pays off. In time, "something" just learns to rest in the stillness. The mind, cut off from its source of energy (attention) clears quickly.

Nisargadatta uses the comparison, to describe this process of change in the mind, between water and honey. Disturb water and the ripples will continue for some time. Disturb honey and it falls still very quickly.

....And then there is the realisation that the stillness is not a state you move in and out of. The stillness is there all the time, regardless of how much noise the mind is making.

Rest in peace

Jeanette

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (26th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Beren (26th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (26th January 2013), Rahkyt (27th January 2013), Rich (29th March 2013), sandy (27th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013), sheme (31st January 2013)

13. Link to Post #1947
    Thanks

For the intellectual amongst us.
    Theodore Usatynski "Instinctual Intelligence/ the evolution of human consciousness" author
    interviewed on Conscious TV.
    Too deep for me but I can see that many will benefit from this.

This is ultimately an aid to find out what you really are

This is the first part
    http://bcove.me/xetis513

http://bcove.me/xetis513

Second part

http://bcove.me/gxc6vjem

http://bcove.me/gxc6vjem

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th January 2013 at 22:22.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2013), AwakeInADream (27th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), sandy (30th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

15. Link to Post #1948
    Thanks

The map of consciousness --thanks to Gareth.

The Key to happiness.
    A lot in this please click the link.

Chris

http://happy-firewalker.blogspot.co....ciousness.html

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2013), AwakeInADream (29th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), sandy (30th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

17. Link to Post #1949
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do realize that this thread has been brought from the old forum, and that it has most likely touched on many facets of self.

I have not read thro9ugh the entirety as it is far too massive.

May I ask if, in this discussion, anyone has commented on the self as being a temporary identification/adoption with the form in which we incarnate?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (29th January 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

19. Link to Post #1950
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shin'Ar (here)
    I do realize that this thread has been brought from the old forum, and that it has most likely touched on many facets of self.

May I ask if, in this discussion, anyone has commented on the self as being a temporary identification/adoption with the form in which we incarnate?

Hi, welcome and yes, that is what this whole discussion has been about. How to permanently realise that identification with the individual form is not real.

It is one of those threads where you don't need to read it all, just jump in with something which interests you.

Jeanette

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (29th January 2013), sandy (30th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

21. Link to Post #1951
    Thanks

Hi Shin'Ar
    Yes some where there is a video where it says that the ego is non existent and it is just identification with the me story.
    It is temporary-- when you leave the body the so called ego does not come with you.
    However any way that you wish to share your understanding of the subject is very welcome.
    Every post is valued---it keeps the thread alive and fresh.
    When I started the thread years ago in the original PA I had no idea that it would survive this length of time.
    Best wishes Chris

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2013), Eram (13th February 2013), Jenci (29th January 2013), sandy (30th January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

23. Link to Post #1952
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Jenci;625228]

Hi, welcome and yes, that is what this whole discussion has been about. How to permanently realise that identification with the individual form is not real.

It is one of those threads where you don't need to read it all, just jump in with something which interests you.

Jeanette
    Thanks Jeanette. Hate to step on the wrong toes on my first efforts. lol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), Jenci (31st January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

25. Link to Post #1953
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=greybeard;625229]

Hi Shin'Ar
    Yes some where there is a video where it says that the ego is non existent and it is just identification with the me story.
    It is temporary-- when you leave the body the so called ego does not come with you.
    However any way that you wish to share your understanding of the subject is very welcome.
    I would imagine that the mods like to see threads of such length find their way into the boneyard at some point, especially when the same things are just being rehashed over and over.

I would just like to make an observation.

Such understanding about ego and identity is NOT common, and most will reject it immediately, especially those that like to use the New Age movement to establish their own godhood and omniscience.

Just out of curiosity, what seems to be the more prominent response with regard to this subject?

I find it difficult to express my own thoughts and understandings without sounding as though I am proselytizing my own biases. There are many who would be insulted by thoughts regarding identity and self as delusional, and criticizing their own beliefs. These tend to jump on the proselytizing bandwagon to derail the discussion.

What is the typical method of expressing the things we speculate about, and consider for discussion, without crossing that line between preaching and simply stating what you think?

Any help here will assist me in entering into a discussion with the appropriate poise and deliverance.
    Last edited by Shin'Ar; 31st January 2013 at 13:49. Reason: rewording

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (31st January 2013), Jenci (31st January 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

27. Link to Post #1954
    Thanks

Hi Shin'Ar
    dont worry you wont offend anyone on this thread, just be yourself.
    There is no protocol--- there is just a level of respect here that helps people to be as they are.

It may seem that the thread is repetitive but there is an evolution on going from the understanding that was there in the first posts.
    The very fact that over there are over 800 hits a month on the thread demonstrates that people are interested in what is lets face it a single minded topic-- though there are scientific videos to be found.

Bet wishes
    Chris

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), Heart2hearth (1st February 2013), sandy (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013), Shin'Ar (1st February 2013)

29. Link to Post #1955
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Such understanding about ego and identity is NOT common, and most will reject it immediately, especially those that like to use the New Age movement to establish their own godhood and omniscience.

Just out of curiosity, what seems to be the more prominent response with regard to this subject?

I find it difficult to express my own thoughts and understandings without sounding as though I am proselytizing my own biases. There are many who would be insulted by thoughts regarding identity and self as delusional, and criticizing their own beliefs. These tend to jump on the proselytizing bandwagon to derail the discussion.

What is the typical method of expressing the things we speculate about, and consider for discussion, without crossing that line between preaching and simply stating what you think?

Any help here will assist me in entering into a discussion with the appropriate poise and deliverance.

Hi Shin'ar

The ego is in a constant state of maintaining its existance. Introducing the idea that there is no individual self, no ego to an ego is likely to get a reaction. Don't be surprised if a person who is already on this path and is freeing themselves from the identification with the ego, actually ends up reacting back strongly. It's just the ego doing what it is supposed to do - continue its existence.

I rarely talk about this subject in real life. Forums are a little different because I can meet people who can relate to my experiences. Outside of the forums, I have only found one person and as this process goes on for me, the quieter I get about it.

If you feel that you may be sounding that you are proselytizing, then perhaps this is a good place to enquire into the discomfort. Who needs to tell people would be a good question to begin with?

The ego itself becomes the awakened one as it fights to prevent its dissolution. This is normal, it's just doing what it does. This spiritual ego is a place where a lot of people get stuck. Enquiring into the drive and the motivation behind all the actions - who or what is doing this? - can bring the clarity to see that the ego has stepped into the role of being awakened and it is driving the need to talk about it.

On this I am reminded of Nisargadatta who said "Hide your virtue. Live silently" He also said that once enlightened you would be lucky if the person talked about it.

Jeanette

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013), Shin'Ar (1st February 2013)

31. Link to Post #1956
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

Hi Shin'ar

The ego is in a constant state of maintaining its existance... It's just the ego doing what it is supposed to do - continue its existence.

The ego itself becomes the awakened one as it fights to prevent its dissolution.

On this I am reminded of Nisargadatta who said "Hide your virtue. Live silently" He also said that once enlightened you would be lucky if the person talked about it.

Jeanette

Thanks Jeanette,

I can associate with that which you are saying about becoming 'quiet'.

It is certainly synchronization that we speak on this, as I have recently been writing on this to some extent myself. It is my understanding that the human experience in this world is one where the average would be the struggle to balance between the spiritual and the physical. And the vast majority of this experience are that which seems to color the way this world views itself. Which also results in the cultural acclimatization that arises out of that particular experience.

In other words, most of the world is hellbent on satisfying their physical seductions, whether that be food, sex, wealth, luxury, etc.

Those few which rise beyond the average human experience will both aggravate the norm, and also struggle to be freed from it.

Yet, as higher levels of understanding and freedom are acquired, one becomes more and more isolated from the average human experience. And as you noted, this departure is also manifested in the evolving complacency toward having the normal, average humans around you understand the things that you do. Which is once again just another reason why the enlightened humans are so rare and removed from the average social interactions.

So I wonder how that realization plays into this goal of Avalon to supplant harmony into this world?

I am all for it and truly believe that this is our goal as an evolving species, which once realized will catapult the human experience into a higher state of being. But, considering the average state of being which now is so prominent, what efforts does the Avalon participant make to compensate?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (1st February 2013), Jenci (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

33. Link to Post #1957
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Jeanette,

I can associate with that which you are saying about becoming 'quiet'.

It is certainly synchronization that we speak on this, as I have recently been writing on this to some extent myself. It is my understanding that the human experience in this world is one where the average would be the struggle to balance between the spiritual and the physical. And the vast majority of this experience are that which seems to color the way this world views itself. Which also results in the cultural acclimatization that arises out of that particular experience.

In other words, most of the world is hellbent on satisfying their physical seductions, whether that be food, sex, wealth, luxury, etc.

Those few which rise beyond the average human experience will both aggravate the norm, and also struggle to be freed from it.

Yet, as higher levels of understanding and freedom are acquired, one becomes more and more isolated from the average human experience. And as you noted, this departure is also manifested in the evolving complacency toward having the normal, average humans around you understand the things that you do. Which is once again just another reason why the enlightened humans are so rare and removed from the average social interactions.
    Very true. There's nothing wrong with the human experience. The irony is that some people believe that life is about becoming enlightened and realising what you truly are, that beyond the individual illusion. In fact it is the human experience that we are here for - as an incarnation as a human individual to have a sensory experience.

It just for some individuals the experience has been had, maybe after many lifetimes and it is time to make the journey home and to realise/remember what you truly are. When this calling begins nothing can stop it but it is very different to the average human experience, so can make interacting with that difficult....well certainly in the process of realising it.

Quote So I wonder how that realization plays into this goal of Avalon to supplant harmony into this world?

I am all for it and truly believe that this is our goal as an evolving species, which once realized will catapult the human experience into a higher state of being. But, considering the average state of being which now is so prominent, what efforts does the Avalon participant make to compensate?
    Well really the seeking of harmony is just another form of seeking. Whether the seeking be for a better relationship, better car, better job, better lifestyle, better world, better evolution of humanity as a whole, the seeking is still coming from the same thing.

Something which has a problem with "What Is"

This is division, conflict, separation from the Source. In other words it is a belief that something is incomplete, rather than whole. Whereas the Truth is whole and seeks nothing.

If the desire is for full realisation of the Truth, then ideas of these, however well intentioned and logical they seem to the mind, need to be discarded, just like ideas for a better material lifestyle need to be put aside.

This doesn't happen straight away. It's a process of seeing through the illusion of the seeker and the seeking. Some things which are obviously the illusion drop away quicker like the need to be fulfilled by a shiny new car, where as the seeking the end of suffering may take more investigation before it is seen through.

It's the sort of thing that the ego/mind will immediately scream "that's mean, cruel, unkind" etc but it really is not like that. The time to think about these things is once you have realised what you really are, rather than before and it doesn't mean that you become unkind and cruel either.

Here's a video of Mooji addressing this 'tricky subject' as he calls it.

Jeanette

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), greybeard (1st February 2013), Heart2hearth (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013), Shin'Ar (1st February 2013)

35. Link to Post #1958
    Thanks

What about the millions of starving children?
    Mooji addresses this question.

Thanks for posting the video Jeanette
    I would like every one to listen to this.
    Most people dont understand the value of spiritual endeavour, they tend to see it as ok but ineffective in helping to overcome the world problems--so they keep doing the same things they have done for thousands of years and wonder why we have the same situations..
    As far as I can see the only way forward is a rising spiritual energy and I believe its happening.

Thats as near to a rant as I get these days---smiling.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7yk0ANlMmgI

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), Heart2hearth (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013), Shin'Ar (1st February 2013)

37. Link to Post #1959
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What a freakin breath of fresh air you two are!

I will respond in more depth in a bit.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shin'Ar For This Post:

greybeard (1st February 2013), Shadowman (2nd February 2013)

39. Link to Post #1960
    Thanks

Russell Brand, Daniel Pinchbeck, Graham Hancock
    I never though I would see the day when I posted a Video with Russell Brand in it.
    Never say never.
    Warning some strong language, sexual comment etc.

Spiritually experience through the use of drugs and also the affect of consciousness on matter-- a lot covered.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyX2UYObUtM

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (13th February 2013), Shadowman (3rd February 2013), Shin'Ar (2nd February 2013), Wind (3rd February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 386 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 148 198 386 LastLast