+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 387 FirstFirst 1 281 331 371 381 387 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 7737

Thread: Enlightenment and related matters.

1. Link to Post #7601
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,337 times in 1,561 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment and related matters.

Hi Friends,

I recorded a podcast on the 4 noble truths.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/20260655

Much love,
    Geerish.
    Experience reality beyond the senses
    https://www.facebook.com/geerishhealer/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

greybeard (25th November 2019), Hym (1st December 2019), justntime2learn (25th November 2019), kfm27917 (1st December 2019), Wind (27th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #7602
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,410 times in 8,708 posts

Good to see you posting Guish.
    Love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Guish (26th November 2019), Hym (1st December 2019), justntime2learn (25th November 2019), Wind (27th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #7603
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,685 times in 1,338 posts

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    Hi Friends,

Much love,
    Geerish.
    Absolutely agree with your podcast, Guish.

Intention is EVERYTHING. For those of you who did not hear, I'd like to recap the four truths here. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Guish.

1) Life is suffering (this is all a game of EGO)
    2) Cause of suffering (desire, ignorance)
    3) End suffering (non-duality)
    4) Obtaining enlightenment (having the right thought, the right speech, the right action, the right livelihood, the right effort everyday, the right mindfulness and the right concentration)

Does anyone remember TargeT's quote?

This is as close as I can get: There was a 1 in a 400 trillion chance of you being born. What have you done with your miraculous life lately?

What's in your heart is your essence. I strive daily for a pure heart.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), greybeard (25th November 2019), Guish (26th November 2019), Wind (27th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #7604
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Good to see you posting Guish.
    Love Chris
    I'd love to post more but I will pop in from time to time.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Hi Friends,

Much love,
    Geerish.

Intention is EVERYTHING. For those of you who did not hear, I'd like to recap the four truths here. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Guish.

4) Obtaining enlightenment (having the right thought, the right speech, the right action, the right livelihood, the right effort everyday, the right mindfulness and the right concentration)

This is as close as I can get: There was a 1 in a 400 trillion chance of you being born. What have you done with your miraculous life lately?

Well summurised bro. I am very happy to share. The podcast is free. Please follow for updates and share. I just want more and more people to hear it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2019), justntime2learn (26th November 2019), suzzycowgirl (26th November 2019), Wind (27th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #7605
    Thanks

Hi Beautiful people,

I have recorded a new meditation for you.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/geeris...ing-meditation

Lots of love,
    Geerish.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2019), greybeard (29th November 2019), justntime2learn (26th November 2019), Wind (27th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #7606
    Thanks

Life is a load of boxes (labels)
    Baby box--child box-teen box--single box-- married box --parent box --elderly box--boxed.
    So what is unchanging throughout all this?
    Awareness ---the silent "I am"
    Awareness does not change-- does not judge-does not chatter --is always silent.
    Is aware of changes--is aware of judgments--does not comment-- but is aware of opinions.
    Silent Awareness is the prior to all that is observed by awareness.
    That which comes first is the first.
    No matter what comes and goes--I exist first, before all.
    When all is done with, when all is boxed for return to sender. Lol
    I still exist---I existed before the boxes and I am ---present tense--always.
    Chris

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (30th November 2019), Hym (1st December 2019), justntime2learn (1st December 2019), kfm27917 (1st December 2019), Wind (30th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7607
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Hi Friends,

Much love,
    Geerish.

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    This is a very simple one for me. And by that I'm not being sardonically EGOtistical!! LOL.

There is no ego, there is no self.

My inner-talk is a low frequency vibration trying to manifest itself into being. Where there is attention or focus there is life. If the ego or self is the focus then it exists. Where the inner voice is the focus, the inner-ego "me" exists. Where the inner voice is passively observed without attachment and a sense of bemusement (rather than focussed on) it merely exists alongside All that is without forming YOU, or SELF or EGO.

Good thread Chris, Tolle has some great works.
    Yes 777
    all so true.
    My mind thankfully is virtually silent now and thats through following Eckarts advice.
    I just sit and watch the ducks without any comment, no labeling no defining just pure awareness.
    It is also very helpful if you can be in the company of an enlightened one, the energy of their aura attaches to your aura, its a permanent attachment.
    It speeds up your escape from nonexistent ego.
    Its all levels.
    For example there is not much point in giving a bible to some one who is starving.
    Dr H has a map of consciousness leading all the way up to God, that made real sense to me.
    A big Ah Ha moment.
    Moxie posted some helpful info here.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2841#post22841

Chris
    Extraordinary Thread! I read almost 9 pages from the beginning and I am happy that I still have to read the rest of the pages.

I find the nature and the kind of exposure very relaxed and honest among all the subjects along the lines and I feel attracted by the beauty of the special approach and I will follow with interest the ideas.

.....and many more stars!

With the greatest love, Anka.
    Every human is a question asked to the Spirit of the Universe,again and again,because every human is an endless row of humans and in all humans together dwelling the Great Human Spirit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

greybeard (1st December 2019), Hym (1st December 2019)

15. Link to Post #7608
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind comments Anka
    It shows a progression from the understanding of ten years ago till now.
    This is the current "interest"
    Chris

An Inquiry into Brahman | 15 min | Swami Sarvapriyananda Lectures | Advaita Vedanta

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2019)

17. Link to Post #7609
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thanks for the response Chris and the video

From the beginning I would like to say that I am not the person or being who supports a theory with a strength, preferring instead to do nothing in this process, to which I cannot find a name other than learning or pure expectation through which I can make a statement or make a progress.

But I think I understand what do you mean about the progress of understanding in quite a long time spent on developing this Thread one of the reasons why I have the biggest offer of waiting in the idea of good wishes in continuation over the years for him.

I was even talking last days about the essence of "who am I" without following the usual meanings because this question seems to comes only at the same time as the answer and appears at the base of everything that goes beyond „what is” or „to be”

And most of the time I feel like I am receiving information from a source and while writing on the phone a story is written in efect that specifies that there are three parts of this Source but in a whole binomial distribution in a probability process that normally sounds like it would be only two.

I am the „carpenter” of the writings I create and I also have the meaning that what I have been receiving for a year now in the form of writings that I write with an open soul and with immense dedication, is a particular dual form that I understand in a form of sequential trilogical logic on which I notify but cannot fully understand yet although I practice it in a way that I cannot fully describe in words.
    I have so many questions and so many answers but I can't find the key question even though I am not looking for it in a sense of interest but from the point of view of being able to offer from somewhere the answer of the question I have not found yet, I still have the good will to wait although I do not expect a particular cause to produce that response because in the end I may no longer need to ask anything.

But I am still convinced and I learn quickly enough that neither expectation gives the form of a particular materialization of a faith nor does faith actually give the material form of one of any expectation necessarily because the cause of "self" for me is lost, and the cause of the Universe It loses for me the laws of correspondence when I no longer submit to any vibrational, mental, polarizing separation, the cause of attraction, in any order, does not matter anymore.

What I experience is a real form of expression of vision in writing but when I write and I am very very quiet, the plastic description of the image as a whole and even in detail sometimes appears to be real and I really enjoy sounds, tactile senses, and sensations of formatting full consciousness because I feel disconnected on a way of a form of transcending even in that landscape although I'm not there and at the same time physically I am in which I write and can talk to anyone here.
    It was strange at first, but after a year not only did I get used to it, but I somehow use it without necessarily wishing for this ability for a complete transformation process that sounds weird but in short terms it doesn't actually have place, not because I deny it, not because it is a differentiation between times, nor because I am perhaps already transformed.

But I have a kind of sense more than I feel that from the point of view of in a way a sort of nano-intra-sense in any expression of spatialization that does not include pulsation, frequency and vibration, contracting any A-causal dimension, quantifying no law X, there is a way a colossal vacuum of no material form or exponential gravity from a kind of wave that I call in the absence of words "configuration explosion" that disseminates, not for a purpose, any kind of particle. I am somehow looking to understand what it means to experience this but maybe just by experiencing it, I don't have to necessarily understand.

In this aspect nobody can really understand me, otherwise everything is ok...
    And for this reason and because I am here I can sit quietly in the most comfortable armchair of the disclosures and leave them free to perform in their place and space because in everything naturally within our being we form a life-balance of walking sense in the evolution of development in criteria of expression of the balance of life in a self-relocation in the natural form of the process of fulfilling the values of consciousness and the source of transformation.

And because there is no possible way to go back in our ability to create or think in our alignment with the Source of the Universe under the dome of the interaction she just supports and sees us in the good version of our nature. all we have to do is wait for the construction of a beautiful soul in the wave that will take over us. Or not?

Which is the difference between us and something else in the form of our lighting and awakening construction, in contrast to the fact that most of the times when we receive we ask and ask too much based on "having" when in fact we are built so simply in the art of taking over any energy and change in such a way that when we ask or do not ask we actually receive "already".

However, I am not in a position to define anything, nor do I strongly support what I feel I am such a simple being in my daily life that you can go through me without observing and not disturbing anyone and I am so authentic in my silence especially when I have so many silent words to silence them so most of the time I stay in place, still.
    But I enjoy in an exceptional way what we can call knowledge in ordinary terms and the experience that comes to fruition in the way it impresses me on a level that I cannot express in words or drawings and for the purpose of awakening the soul of any form of life, I am caught in this fantastic wave of what we call so simple a reality as far as I can tell just about this dimension for the most useful form to understand and to use correctly and for others, through me the value of the genesis code of the human species and its importance in future possible scales of evaluation.

I apologize if I was off topic for the "interest" already communicated, but I let myself be led by the wave that I actually talk to someone and what I have written has no particular significance or anything and I apologize for writing so much and with the warmest wishes for you,everything I want to say it should have been shorter and more comprehensive something like:
    Here we are all together ,let's all embrace the idea that we will succeed in accessing our own consciousness that we created at a given moment with all the love of knowledge what will have happened in the meantime in the past of a future anchored in the present.
    However, I am impressed that you have lived the experience of living with this Thread for so long and just as a kind of proposal, I personally would like to see a kind of concentration in data collection writing and events all together in a past writing through the transformation of adapting and configuring your understandings into what it means to you, this huge Thread It should be interesting and maybe you could even write a book...it's just an idea

I wish you all the grace in the formation of knowledge, perfect wisdom and immense love of life, from here, from the waiting wave in which we are all embraced, I wish for you Chris and for all the simple and beautiful people only blessings!
    Every human is a question asked to the Spirit of the Universe,again and again,because every human is an endless row of humans and in all humans together dwelling the Great Human Spirit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anka For This Post:

greybeard (2nd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #7610
    Thanks

Anka that is a very interesting post for which I thank you.
    Its great that at such a relatively young age you are deeply immersed in the spiritual.
    I have found that the questions dissipate--there are very few unresolved now.
    The Advaita Vedanta thread I started has the most questions answered by the Swami---with humour
    Also this thread by Shadowman
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Love Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1314602

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (2nd December 2019)

21. Link to Post #7611
    Thanks

Mooji tells his spiritual story Open Satsang with Mooji 3/3/17 International Yoga Festival

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (2nd December 2019), Bluegreen (2nd December 2019)

23. Link to Post #7612
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Chris thank you for the answer and for Shadowman's link, in which I understood the brief interesting description in the so large learning for which I opened all the tabs in the browser and I will try to read even more,because the states and information I write are similar to some fragments of what I have managed to read already until I can answer your post. I will immerse myself in a favorable time for my knowledge in this ocean of learning and culture and I will return.

Shadowman said „What can be said, or written, of itself cannot reveal the truth.
    Words and language are themselves an illusory tool, an aspect of the relative dream, and can only indicate or hint towards the totality, or reality, or that which is”

and only tonight did I understand the aspect under which when someone reads a writing of mine they understand it differently from me, and now I smile because I understood why there is no title, a beginning or end to writing and especially why, and that sounds strange to some, my writings change their form and context even for me when I read them again but not all the time,and sometimes I can continue them in the context of the logic I read then.
    I will relax and immerse myself in my state of creative spiritual relativity by adding as much information passed through my spirit of understanding, as long as it will last because I will seek the context of reference and in my native language for which I will be happy to wait, information for which I thank you Chris

Gathering not for a specific purpose, all theories and accepting them all together at the same time,( although for some it might sound crazy) through all the historical facts I know and understanding all the connections between the similarities,I am conquered by the contradiction of authentic logic thus the pulse of knowledge (and I dare say this from my own experience) will be privileged to determine a balance that has no cause or effect, no assumption and, no, no conclusion because all are my search, which is not me and the search of mine is not defined because it has no purpose or assumption.

It is assumed that I am a hydrotechnical engineer and I had no connection with writing, when, a long time ago, I could hardly find the right words to write a congratulation to anyone, and now when I can find words it is not enough for it is really hard to symbolize in human language and to authenticate the beauty of the argument in the full contradiction that develops the superimposed-disjointed spirituality from all corners that I could never ever give up,because I would dare to say, still experiencing death every day through the way of living life I will perform life to the despair of death in order to learn eternity instead.

And maybe I was wrong to propose you to write a book because it is written right now and always in a continuous enlightenment and great philosophy through the prism of your whole life and knowledge experience.
    Thank you for the opportunity to write and learned here, you are a wonderful host because it seems to be the only virtual space where I can feel at home,and for a pure soul that you are and I will follow you

Cu dragoste,
    Anka

24. Link to Post #7613
    Thanks

Anka
    I think you are well on the way on a pathless path.
    Honestly there is no need to follow anyone.
    Questions may arise and Shadowman on his thread tens to be quick to answer from experience.
    Most of my answers are from "studying" what the enlightened have said--some from personal experience.
    All the best Chris

25. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019)

26. Link to Post #7614
    Thanks

Sadhguru - If you are receptive enough, you don't even need a master

27. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019)

28. Link to Post #7615
    Thanks

Eventually I came to simple understanding.
    On the ocean of consciousness there are waves--small wave, large waves, spray--troughs and peaks.
    All is WATER--without exception--the material--the substance.
    It is impossible to be separate from the Ocean.
    The Lord is everywhere.

My posting favours Indian content as India is the cradle of spirituality.
    Most Western Teachers acknowledge Ramana Maharshi as the foremost Teacher of our era.

My "path" started with AA--necessity (survival) led to surrender to "A Power Greater Than Self"
    Then Yogananda found-- several Indian books after that--no Western English books as yet and certainly no internet, no U tube. So we are now blessed.
    Eckhart Tolle was followed for years and still apreciated--I was fortunate to spend some time with him and Kim in Findhorn.
    Three visits to India---Sai Baba--Guruji the Kundalini Master and Ramesh Balsekar.
    The late Dr David R Hawkins was followed for years--the start of this thread featured his influence--I met him at The Living The Prayer seminar in USA Longbeach.
    None of this organized by me it all just happened.
    The little money I had went on this quest--many books--work shops--retreats.
    Going to ACIM study group.
    Mooji folowed for years---the love just flows.

So while I say its simple as in the first paragraph I think there has to be some depth behind that understanding--superficial knowledge without practise does not do it.

At the moment four separate meditation, each one hour.
    It just happened-- I have not set out to do this.
    In addition the Gayatri Mantra
    English translation

" The earth-the sky -the Heavens
    That Divine effulgence that we all adore
    I contemplate on your Divine glory
    Please help me illumine my intellect"

Some other short mantra

Morning prayer surrender
    Evening prayer of gratitude.
    Thats it really--including signature.
    Be kind to all life etc.
    With love to all who support this thread and those who are unaware.

Chris

29. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (3rd December 2019)

30. Link to Post #7616
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,051 times in 489 posts

Chris, you've followed lots of others, "for years," as you say. And you seem very enamored with all these different teachers. You've travelled far and wide. But what does all that lead to, all the teachers and meetings? A bucket of salt? Tired feet?

Didn't you know, at some point over those many years, that there was no where to go--and no one to follow?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

greybeard (4th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #7617
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Chris, you've followed lots of others, "for years," as you say. And you seem very enamored with all these different teachers. You've travelled far and wide. But what does all that lead to, all the teachers and meetings? A bucket of salt? Tired feet?

Didn't you know, at some point over those many years, that there was no where to go--and no one to follow?
    Oh yes --long long ago--I realized that Caliban.
    However there are benefits in listening to those who have crossed the line so to speak--their energy is uplifting.
    Helps to see one through the day.
    Advice and that is respected.
    The main reason I post here is for the benefit of the 1000 visitors a week who dont have the time to search for themselves.
    Time spent on this thread would confirm that I am well aware the Guru is within and that all are already enlightened.
    Enlightenment is removal of ignorance--the ignorance being that the thought that there is a separate individual entity.
    There are two wings to spiritual "progress" Knowledge and practise.
    There is nothing for nothing--you dont get anything for free.
    The few who are enlightened without any effort--probably had merit from past lives.
    Caliban I honestly did not choose to do any of it and most definitely not to go through the hell of alcholism.
    Doors opened I walked through--coincidences.
    When Kundalini awakes spontaneously with out any previous knowledge of this then free will goes out the window--you are led to do what you do.
    If not following teachers works for you then I am very happy for you.
    In humility Im happy to take advice from those who are Self realized--I respect them.
    Its not that I have followed anyone but I have taken onboard their pointing--teaching.

Best wishes
    Chris

33. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #7618
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,051 times in 489 posts

There are two wings to spiritual "progress" Knowledge and practise.
    There is nothing for nothing--you dont get anything for free.
    The few who are enlightened without any effort--probably had merit from past lives.
    If not following teachers works for you then I am very happy for you.
    In humility Im happy to take advice from those who are Self realized--I respect them.
    Its not that I have followed anyone but I have taken onboard their pointing--teaching.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Chris, I respect your quest but you did say you "followed" those guys for years. And that's okay, up to a point. I certainly read and meditated on Nisargadatta's dialogues and sometimes still do. But what's the difference between him and me? Or you and Mooji?

In terms of the two wings, knowledge, practice, etc., why divide our being into two parts? Where does knowledge leave off and practice begin? When you close your eyes in lotus position?

I'm concerned about those visitors to your thread too ---

And as far as not getting anything for free... What do you call incarnating and living this life? Is that not initiation (and cost) enough? Is not the heavy challenge of going through an incarnation on this plane in itself the ultimate practice?

Maharaj said it best -- JUST BE. Where can we go and what can we do when we're already that?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

greybeard (4th December 2019)

36. Link to Post #7619
    Thanks

Yes I phrased it incorrectly I should have said followed the teaching of.
    The trouble is that Gurus will say one thing to one questioner and something else to another.
    Most will admit that it was through the Grace of "God" that enlightenment happened and then proceed to give advice.
    Nasargadatta followed the advice of his Guru.
    One Guru on being asked if he was God said yes and so are you--only difference is you dont know it.
    So there is no difference between you and I or any enlightened--
    Thats why I keep bringing it back to only one consciousness--Only God is and you are that.
    If people choose to visit here thats up to them.
    They are God too.
    Honestly throughout the thread I consistently say that and post videos on non duality--One without a second.
    That I am---so are all the seeming different waves of the ocean--

Best wishes
    Chris

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2019), O Donna (4th December 2019)

38. Link to Post #7620
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,649 times in 564 posts

Strictly speaking, just like the echo of everything else, there is no master only the appearance of one (as many).

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2019), East Sun (7th December 2019), greybeard (4th December 2019), justntime2learn (4th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 387 FirstFirst 1 281 331 371 381 387 LastLast