+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 431 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 431 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8614

Thread: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

1. Link to Post #2001
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I love you skipping in with Pooh and Piglet, Skippy.
    Brings back reading in bed under the blanket with a torch.
    That was not a miss spent childhood-- smiling.

Chris
    Great thread Greybeard. Keep up the good work Pooh!

My very best wishes to you Chris.

Last edited by skippy; 20th March 2013 at 22:31.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (20th March 2013), Shadowman (22nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2002
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The latest Conscious TV interviews
    http://www.conscious.tv/

The latest programmes

Billy Doyle -'The Mirage of Separation' - Interview by Renate McNayUnder Non Duality - (loaded 16 March 2013) [watch this programme]
    Advaita - Billy Doyle -'The Mirage of Separation' - Interview by Renate McNay
    Billy is a Spiritual Teacher and Yoga Teacher in the Kashmir Tradition, and author of the book "The Mirage of Separation". He had a strong spiritual orientation early in life and started to explore non-dualistic teachings in his twenties. He met Jean Klein, a master of Advaita and Yoga who became his teacher for 14 years. He practiced 'Art of Listening' and self-inquiry and then one day, while on a silent retreat, "all identification with a separate Entity dissolved" and he then knew himself as Silence.

Camilla Carr and Jon James -'The Sky Is Always There' - Interview by Iain McNayUnder Consciousness - (loaded 16 March 2013) [watch this programme]
    Other - Camilla Carr and Jon James -'The Sky Is Always There' - Interview by Iain McNay
    In 1997 Camilla and Jon drove to Chechnya to help set up a rehabilitation Centre for war-traumatized children in war-torn Grozny. Two months later they were kidnapped at gunpoint. For the next 14 months they were kept in basements with no natural light or fresh air. She was also raped. They tell their story, and how they survived by using meditation, Tai chi, Qigong and prayer circles. They wrote the book 'The Sky Is Always There' as a kind of cathartic healing for themselves. Camilla says, 'the captors could never touch my essence - my body is only a part of who I am. My spirit will always be free'.

Dr Imke Bock-Mobius -'Experiencing Cosmic Oneness - Qigong Meets Quantum Physics' - Interview by Iain McNayUnder Consciousness - (loaded 16 March 2013) [watch this programme]
    Science - Dr Imke Bock-Mobius -'Experiencing Cosmic Oneness - Qigong Meets Quantum Physics' - Interview by Iain McNay
    Author of 'Qigong Meets Quantum Physics', Imke studied Nuclear Physics and Particle Physics and became interested in Qigong after she experienced a dramatic healing in Beijing. During her teens she had questions such as, 'What operates behind visible reality?' and 'How was the Universe Built?' She explains how Qigong and Quantum Physics meet, Non-local interactions, the Observer effect and Entanglement. 'All things only exist because they arise together with their complementary opposite'. 'There is no such thing as an isolated particle; can there be such a thing as an isolated human being?'. 'The oneness of emptiness and the world of apparent phenomena is the last secret on the path to understanding reality'.

Camille Carr, Jon James and Christine Jensen - 'Consciousness and Trauma' - Moderated by Iain McNayUnder Consciousness - (loaded 14 March 2013) [watch this programme]
    Other - Camille Carr, Jon James and Christine Jensen - 'Consciousness and Trauma' - Moderated by Iain McNay
    In 1997 Camilla and Jon drove to Chechnya to help set up a rehabilitation Centre for war-traumatized children in war-torn Grozny. Two months later they were kidnapped at gunpoint. For the next 14 months they were kept in basements with no natural light or fresh air. They talk about how they dealt with the trauma that came up for them after they were released and how they dealt with it. Christine Jensen works as a trauma therapist and is based in Bath, in Somerset. The three guests discuss the importance of recognizing and healing the many different types of trauma that we all face in life. How we are unaware of the layers of trauma hidden in our psyches, bodies and nervous systems and how this trauma is one of the barriers to discovering who we really are.

Scilla Elworthy -'My Life - Transformation Through Listening' - Interview by Iain McNayUnder Life Stories - (loaded 14 March 2013) [watch this programme]
    Authors - Scilla Elworthy -'My Life - Transformation Through Listening' - Interview by Iain McNay
    Scilla is author of several books and important papers including 'Making Terrorism History.' She talks about her life and how at an early age she learnt to listen to people and how healing that was for them. After her daughter was born she contracted encephalitis and was ill for 6 years. After she was cured questions came up such as, 'Who AM I?', 'What AM I here for?' which changed the course of her life. She became very involved with the anti-nuclear movement and helped start Peace Direct and the Oxford Research Group. She learnt how to engage in real dialogue with the nuclear policy makers. 'Try to understand why people are seeing things differently'. 'Change must take place inside me'
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), Shadowman (22nd March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013), Zampano (21st March 2013)

5. Link to Post #2003
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wind sent me this----
    Eckhart Tolle on face book.

Quote Dear Friends,

The philosopher Epictetus (AD55-135) wrote:

"People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of things."

If you look closely, you will find that by far the greater part of any unhappiness in you is created not by situations, but by what your mind is saying about them. It's created by the self-talk in your head. Such dysfunctional thinking strengthens the ego, but it weakens you. How to end it? Meet situations and people without judgment. Don't indulge in mental movies about past and future. Give your fullest attention to the present moment without mentally labeling it. This is the arising of Presence, a new state of consciousness that frees your mind from its old conditioning. This new consciousness will give rise to a new world.

With love
    Eckhart.

Thanks Wind
    I dont follow face book or twitter but the style of quote is classic Eckhart.
    I posted recently a David Sereda video =its long but he explains singularity as a "place"where no force is opposing or resisting another--everything is Source.
    Now thats true of Earth now but the ego has created duality so there is resistance and opposition.
    When a high enough % of collective consciousness applies what is pointed to by Eckhart we will have New Earth.
    Its down to us.

Chris

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), sandy (24th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013), Wind (24th March 2013), wolfgaze (1st April 2013)

7. Link to Post #2004
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This may or may not be helpful.

From a deep spiritual teaching point of view there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that in the enlightened state there is to time, no space, no linear time, therefore no sequence, everything (past present future) happened at the same eternal moment. The human mind, in order to experience, puts a seeming cause and affect and therefore sequence to everything.
    The unenlightened cant get this, the mind cant, there is no reference point for it.

The enlightened state is testified to be non-locational-- where ever intention is focused that where the "experience" is.
    In essence everything is of the same One. The I am That is everywhere.
    The "I am That" is the space in which everything including the human experience occurs.
    Within the "I am That" is contained everything and I am contained in everything--there is only One self and that Self is within every stone blade of grass the sparrow the Sun the Cosmos all One entity expressing It Self in billions of ways, each way unique.

The Mystic can truthfully say--I am the Totality all of it.

So Chris is the Ocean and the wave and so is everything else--the smallest atom within me which is 99.5% empty space (Dark Matter= God) contains absolutely everything---what can be separate from One without a second?

So that's my current understanding--- Im not saying Im right.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 26th March 2013 at 18:20.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (26th March 2013), Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th March 2013), sandy (24th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), Wind (24th March 2013), Zampano (25th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #2005
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bruce Lipton talking about the future of the human race.

Published on 24 Mar 2013

Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. Stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of Belief and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award, he has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.

Dr. Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D. Degree from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine in 1973. Dr. Lipton's research on muscular dystrophy, studies employing cloned human stem cells, focused upon the molecular mechanisms controlling cell behavior. An experimental tissue transplantation technique developed by Dr. Lipton and colleague Dr. Ed Schultz and published in the journal Science was subsequently employed as a novel form of human genetic engineering.http://www.brucelipton.com/

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th March 2013), Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th March 2013), sandy (24th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), Wind (24th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #2006
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Now who wouldn't like Alan Watts?

Last edited by Wind; 24th March 2013 at 21:41.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Beren (26th March 2013), Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (25th March 2013), sandy (24th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #2007
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eckhart Tolle speaks at Google.
    Well that's something
    Chris

Ps Eckhart has a suit and tie ---well I never.

Last edited by greybeard; 26th March 2013 at 16:58.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (26th March 2013), Delight (26th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th March 2013), sandy (27th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #2008
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been seeking self realization for the last 16 years, being misled most of this time. I have read Eckhart Tolle, listened to Papaji, Mooji, Jonathan Adampants and so on.... I have tried Christianity but it didn't resonate with me. I have had brief moments of clarity and a few synchronistic events in my life but most of my searching has left me highly depressed and I became addicted to drugs to escape throughout my life. I always end up back at these questions: Who am I, What is all this and What am I doing here? I want to find my way back home more than anything. Currently I am searching but it seems like everytime I feel some progress I am met with a lot of resistance: physical fatigue, mental cloudiness and noise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dsanders1980 For This Post:

AlaBil (12th May 2014), bennycog (31st March 2013), Beren (27th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (27th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (27th March 2013), mahalall (1st April 2013), Rich (27th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), Wind (27th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #2009
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dsanders1980 (here)
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been seeking self realization for the last 16 years, being misled most of this time. I have read Eckhart Tolle, listened to Papaji, Mooji, Jonathan Adampants and so on.... I have tried Christianity but it didn't resonate with me. I have had brief moments of clarity and a few synchronistic events in my life but most of my searching has left me highly depressed and I became addicted to drugs to escape throughout my life. I always end up back at these questions: Who am I, What is all this and What am I doing here? I want to find my way back home more than anything. Currently I am searching but it seems like everytime I feel some progress I am met with a lot of resistance: physical fatigue, mental cloudiness and noise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello dsanders1980
    Join the club.
    I think most serious aspirants on the path of enlightenment, my self included, will identify with what you have posted.
    Apart from including those you have mentioned Adyashanti is helpful---his talks can be found on piratebay
    also here.
    http://www.adyashanti.org/

Basically he was forced to the realisation that he could not make enlightenment happen----all the years of study under a Zen Master had not brought about the desired state.

The eventual realisation was that the very act of trying prevented it from occurring--it was as though the trying was a denial of the state being truly what you already are in your essence.
    So its a question of surrender to what is---letting go--that does not mean doing nothing--obstacles are to be removed but there is a knowing that all in God's time, realisation will happen--its your destiny or you would not be on the path at all.
    My search stated over thirty years ago and many a time I felt exactly like you but that passed.
    Im not intense about it now but never the less effort to remove obstacles is made daily.
    These obstacles are surrendered rather than determined will power.
    Best wishes Chris

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (27th March 2013), dsanders1980 (27th March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), Rich (27th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013), Wind (27th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #2010
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Listening to Adya

Everything is ok when you walk into Satsang---you have let go of you.

Everything is allowed to be.

One challenge is that the me has to be centre stage-- it maintains that through believing its special.

In my struggle I am unique, separate and special.

No one has it as hard as me, I stand out, im separate unique and special.

So the struggle is let go of-- even struggling is not resisted, just acknowledged.

Its a so what !!!--- that's acceptance.

The ego hates to be told that it is not unique and special.

One with all that is---you must be joking.

When Im miserable there is a sense of security, I know who I am.
    The me is strengthened.
    Only the ego can feel misery and unhappiness only the ego takes everything personally.
    No self/me no problem

Love is the end of unhappiness.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th March 2013 at 17:06.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), RunningDeer (29th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013), Wind (27th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #2011
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Hello dsanders, welcome.

Quote Posted by dsanders1980 (here)
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been seeking self realization for the last 16 years, being misled most of this time.
    how so?

Quote I have read Eckhart Tolle, listened to Papaji, Mooji, Jonathan Adampants and so on.... I have tried Christianity but it didn't resonate with me. I have had brief moments of clarity and a few synchronistic events in my life but most of my searching has left me highly depressed and I became addicted to drugs to escape throughout my life. I always end up back at these questions: Who am I, What is all this and What am I doing here? I want to find my way back home more than anything.
    happy to hear that.
    I believe if that is what you want the most then you cannot fail.

Quote Currently I am searching but it seems like everytime I feel some progress I am met with a lot of resistance: physical fatigue, mental cloudiness and noise.
    I know this well, for me there was so much doubt because I was wondering if I was making any progress at all, I had bliss often, it had no value to me because I always fell back into suffering. I thought I am not interested in bliss itself, I only wanted to get out of suffering.
    Some day much identification with thought started to drop fairly suddenly over the course of a month or so and with that most suffering did too (but I still get caught up in stories sometimes).
    Suffering is only a memory (story) when we identify with it we suffer.

Quote Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I think if you are sincere and have some trust then you will be guided to the right things that you need for you next steps. That's my experience.

some things that helped me... take what you feel is right for you:

Byron Katie,
    did a few months of ''The Work'' and got a glimpse of thoughts/attitude being the cause and not the circumstances

lester-levenson-story.pdf (there is an ad for 'the release technique' don't bother)
    Lester Levensons story lead me to find out what Love is, I tried to copy him and soon I could change my feelings to Love it gave me a lot of healing.
    I believe Love wants to do everything for us, its Its nature.

Also Lester Levenson said that a question with a strong interest to get the answer is very effective because we get absorbed into it and all other thoughts drop away if our interest is strong, then we can see the answer that was always there. I think that helps me a lot too, asking questions that I am interested in, without interest there is no motivation.

more of Lester:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ester-Levenson

Guidance from Christ
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2-Christ-s-Way

Communication
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rson-is-saying

Btw, what kind of meditation do you do?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (28th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #2012
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

bennycog (31st March 2013), Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (27th March 2013), Muzz (28th March 2013), sandy (28th March 2013), Shadowman (28th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #2013
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have that very picture of Ramana looking at me just now.
    The love just flows from it.
    When he was dying his Devotees were most concerned about him leaving.
    He said more or less "Where else could I go?"

A couple of my friends recently visited his Ashram and The Mountain---the energy is of course still there.

Thanks Tim for just being there.

Chris

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), Rich (28th March 2013), sandy (29th March 2013), Shadowman (29th March 2013), Wind (29th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #2014
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Global Coherence Initiative and Institute of HeartMath Special Event:
    Wednesday-Sunday, October 16-20, 2013 at the TAO Resort and
    Wellness Center in the Riviera Maya on the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.

We invite you to join us for this special gathering and learning experience designed to increase access to our heart’s intuitive intelligence. The event, Activating the Intuitive Heart: Creating a Heart-Centered Global Community, will include tools for easing our way through the ongoing shift. You will learn how together, as coherence builders, we can elevate the baseline of planetary consciousness for ushering in a new era of increased harmony and peace.
    Be a Coherence Builder: Create a New World

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates...mail=156261627

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), sandy (29th March 2013), Shadowman (29th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #2015
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anthony de mello calling us to wake up.
    He has some sense of humour.
    One of my first reads was Awareness written by him.
    There are a few videos following on from this on u tube.

Chris

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), sandy (1st April 2013), Shadowman (30th March 2013), unearth9 (25th December 2013), Wind (29th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #2016
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gangaji is of the linage of Ramana Marharshi through her teacher Papaji,
    She speaks of ignorance.
    In a split second there is an opportunity to realise the truth of your self.

A lot of peace within this video.

I saw her at The Findhorn Foundation several years ago and the love that comes from her is palpable.

Chris

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), Rich (29th March 2013), sandy (1st April 2013), Shadowman (30th March 2013), Wind (29th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #2017
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Just started to listen to Gangaji. Her energy is calm and loving, I instantly sensed it. Thanks for the recommendation, Chris.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (30th March 2013), sandy (1st April 2013), Shadowman (30th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #2018
    Language
    English
    Thanks

12 2012 Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages FREE MOVIE

Once you get past the usual opening disaster part it get really interesting.
    Scientific research on the I Ching and much more---well worth taking the time to watch.
    Happy Easter Sunday to You.
    Chris

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (31st March 2013), sandy (1st April 2013), Shadowman (7th April 2013)

37. Link to Post #2019
    United States Avalon Member wolfgaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all. I'm a new member. Great to see a subforum dedicated to the discussion of matters relating to spirituality & consciousness.

I spent most of my early childhood and then my adult life being a victim of my thoughts and a victim of my mind. I identified with whatever my mind (brain) threw at me. If I had depressed thoughts I just as well assumed I was a depressed person and that that was my nature/identity. My greatest victory in life was finally arriving at the realization that my true nature and identity is not that of the thoughts that my mind/brain/ego would generate. I slowly shifted my consciousness to internalizing a spiritual-based nature or identity and this helped me draw conscious energy away from my ego/mind/brain. This ultimately led to my conscious liberation. I control my mind (brain) now, it no longer has control over my conscious state.

It is nice to see some posters sharing the work of Eckhart Tolle because his book (The Power Of Now) played an important role in my journey in helping me to realize that there are different elements within our system that contribute to our conscious state. His conceptualization of the 'ego' as a formidable and often 'opposing' force to our well-being really helped me understand the nature of my conscious state better - which enabled me to regain control over it.

Along these lines and this theme of there being different elements or 'forces' that contribute to our conscious state that we experience, I wanted to share this fascinating article and research with you about the human HEART. Basically doctors/researchers have studied the heart and found that it is much more than an organ that pumps blood, it contains it's own network of neurons (40,000 of them) and is so sophisticated and complex in its functioning that it acts as its own 'mini brain' within the human body:

http://www.heartmath.org/research/sc...roduction.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    "After extensive research, one of the early pioneers in neurocardiology, Dr. J. Andrew Armour, introduced the concept of a functional "heart brain" in 1991. His work revealed that the heart has a complex intrinsic nervous system that is sufficiently sophisticated to qualify as a "little brain" in its own right. The heart’s brain is an intricate network of several types of neurons, neurotransmitters, proteins and support cells like those found in the brain proper. Its elaborate circuitry enables it to act independently of the cranial brain – to learn, remember, and even feel and sense."
    -------
    "In our internal environment many different organs and systems contribute to the patterns that ultimately determine our emotional experience. However, research has illuminated that the heart plays a particularly important role. The heart is the most powerful generator of rhythmic information patterns in the human body. As we saw earlier, it functions as sophisticated information encoding and processing center, and possesses a far more developed communication system with the brain than do most of the body’s major organs. With every beat, the heart not only pumps blood, but also transmits complex patterns of neurological, hormonal, pressure and electromagnetic information to the brain and through-out the body. As a critical nodal point in many of the body’s interacting systems, the heart is uniquely positioned as a powerful entry point into the communication network that connects body, mind, emotions and spirit."
    -------------------------------------------------------------

I recommend anyone who is interested in this material/subject matter to at least spend 5-10 minutes reading through the Introduction on that first page contained at the link. The research shared in that article is backed up by real science and sourced accordingly.

I feel this article may help other individuals who are or have been struggling with the influence of their mind/ego to better understand that their physical brain is not the only source that affects/influences our consciousness and that the HEART plays a much more important and vital role in regulating their conscious state. The brain/mind is just a tool of the physical body and we can draw energy away from it and re-direct that energy to our HEART to promote an overall healthier state of being.

: )
    Last edited by wolfgaze; 1st April 2013 at 09:08.
    "Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to die before you die - and find that there is no death."

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolfgaze For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), greybeard (1st April 2013), Heart-2-Heart (1st April 2013), Rich (1st April 2013), sandy (1st April 2013), Shadowman (7th April 2013), Wind (2nd April 2013)

39. Link to Post #2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Welcome welcome welcome Wolfgaze.
    Thanks for your contribution, which is much appreciated.
    Keep it coming.

Chris

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eram (6th April 2013), Shadowman (7th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 431 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 431 LastLast