+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 431 FirstFirst 1 230 280 320 330 340 380 430 431 LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 8616

Thread: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

1. Link to Post #6581
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Why does complete discovery
    of the Self take so long?
    Perhaps because of arrogance.
    Arrogance can emerge in such subtle ways,
    maybe like, ‘I have finally done it!'
    'Now that I am free, I can do pretty much
    whatever I want. Nothing can touch me.’
    'I just want to save everyone in the world.'
    'Lord, thank you for making me so humble.’
    In innumerable ways he can come.
    And this arrogance is a poison.
    It was said in the biblical scriptures
    that Satan himself was of the heavenly kingdom
    and was driven out because of his arrogance.
    Arrogance brings in separation from the Oneness.
    Yet we must never think that we are free of arrogance.
    This is one of the ways to start transcending him.
    In fact, freedom means to be free of arrogance.

~ Mooji
    I mean this With all sincerity.

Is arrogance affected by ego or is it the other way around?
    Hi Just in time 2 learn.
    Basically the ego is a separation device--- A Course in miracles says---specialness is the last resort of the ego.
    So arrogance --says Im superior---this is an ego statement.
    Hope this helps
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), Wind (22nd November 2017)

3. Link to Post #6582
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

To poster on this thread, Freeurmind and I started to comment on each other in another thread, but the topic was not pertinent to that thread.

If you do not mind (if you do please tell us), we could pursue the back and forth here, since I think this discussion could lead to the topic of enlightenment.

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    I would agree. 🤗 I like the part where it says they must never know we are One. I didn't understand that when I read it years ago. Reading it again, it all makes sense. Ty for taking the time to read it. 😊

Comment from Flash:

Not only are we starting to know that we are one, but they-the dark ones - have severed their link to their soul and higher selves. This is why they have to heavily rely on magic.

We, the one, have not cut that link to higher self. Although contact with it may be ardeous to reach, it is feasible and once done, no expenditure of energy is necessary, on the contrary, we have the universe on our steps.

On the long run, (how long i do not know), we win

We however should not forget to look inside because there is darkness to expose to light in every one of us. This is what may make stumble slong the path

Answer and question from Freeyurmind:

I had not heard of them severing their link. Would you mind explainin that more? I had found through gnostic and other knowledge that they are parasites, a cosmo effect of Sophia.

I am very interested to hear your take.

P.S I love your avatars. 🌻
    Thank you.

Answer from Flash:

thanks, I like my avatar too, but it is pretty much the time to change it somehow, since I am getting to be at a different inner place. Anyhow... Are you French or English Canadian? I am French from Montreal.

To continue on the previous comments, here is my take on the spiritual development of the cabal and of the rest of us. These views stem from many years of personal experiences (on a down to earth basis as well as on a spiritual one), and on a deep research within as well.

Here on Avalon, a few years ago, there was a mystic from a mystery school that pushed me to study further about Blavatsky, the Masters, and some other esoteric approaches etc. and the way we learn about spiritual development.

I started to read a bit about the gnostic also, since this is related to mystery schools (the real ones, not the cabal ones), from what I learned.

At the same time, I was in contact with someone else on this forum again, that was from the cabal hierarchy (in fact, 2 people), so they both said.

And I was in a dire situation with my child at the same time.

Both, the mystic and the cabal person tried to help me with my child. Therefore I could observe with magnifying glasses (due to proximity and to the situation) the similarities and differences.

In other words, this was a crash course that life brought on me.

Furthermore, I have been progressively slowly studying mysticism, then meditation, then esotericism and mystery schools for years and years and years (I am not that good at meditation still, despite those years - to understand later that some incarnation come with a profile of personnality that favours or not the abilities of meditating - I have a profile that does not, but it does favor spreading knowledge through commerce for example).

At the time, a few years back, I realised that the spiritual development was parallel with the magic development of the cabal, with very subtle differences at the starting point. So, up to a certain level of learning, the paths were almost identical. Learning to travel in the astral, to control the astral, to go higher in the lighter astral, to end up with the mental development (illusion phase). Both side go through these phases, with subtle differences.

Then comes a point where, on the higher astral and mental levels, one has to chose between obeying the matter based ego in order to get power on the astral and 3D levels, or chose to obey higher levels above the mental, with love and wisdom, not needing to have any power as such. This is the time where we built the bridge with our higher self. if we chose to remain in the ego for power, this bridge is never built and in fact fades away with less and less access with time.

However, some of the cabal will brake the bridge wilfully. They will make sure they can never cross again. They go that by killing the heart chakra, the heart where our primordial divine essence is located in our physical body. We usually say of these people "they have no heart whatsoever", and the truth, they don't have a heart. In some rituals they will specifically target the heart to kill it.

When you do that from generation to generation, then are born people without heart, it is genetically integrated, the absence of heart and therefore the absence of love. This does not mean they will necessarily do bad, but they will not be able to truly understand humans with heart and will have not much emotions except for thrill emotions. Quite psychopatic. And they will not be able to cross to the higher self anymore.

It is the absence of love that is their trademark, and absence of love is extremely painluf to humans. More than hatred.

Now, they are parasite because by cutting the link to higher self, which usually allows universal energies to naturally fill the human being, well, they do not have access to that pool of creative love/wisdom that we all have. Therefore, they have to become parasites on us (we are fed natural energies) in order to sustain their energie level sufficiently high, otherwise they will plummet to the bottom of the pool of human beings. So they designed all kinds of ways to make sure they maintain their power on us and have a continuous source of energies to fill them up (our loosh).

This goes for human cabal, reptilians, some greys, name it. It also tells us that they are extremely scared (albeit they do not feel it in themselves, having no emotions) of losing our loosh, if we grow to a point where we are sufficiently high that they cannot attain us anymore (when we are in the higher self). They then starve.

Now, it goes much further, like "all this is a dream" motto.

I hope this answers your request Freeyurmind.
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd November 2017 at 03:22.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), fourty-two (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), FreeURmind (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017), Zampano (30th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #6583
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Flash I am very happy for you and FreeURmind to continue to post here.
    The posts probably come under related matters
    Chris

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), Flash (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), Wind (23rd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #6584
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I tried many times to show new information.

Have you seen any?
    Out side of the box
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 05:43.

8. Link to Post #6585
    Thanks

Freeyurmind, to me you seem to answer to the question "what", what happens, and me to the question "why", why is it happening. Same topic, similar results, from two completely different angles.

Also, you answer, from my viewppoint, to the question with an external response - this is external to us, we are the victim, they separated us from our mother earth - kind of. While I answer from the inner training and decision making of each one of us, our own responsibilities, no victims here,

It does not matter what they want us to do, what matters is what we do - we do here means what we think, feel, do, which creates everything - . It all starts and ends with us. As long as we are not aware of this, we are universe's toddlers and create distorted thing, being influenced by the block bullies. Growing up and taking responsibilities is realising that we are in charge of ourselves, and if we do not give in to block bullies, the bullies are left with nothing to destroy. No energy left to them. All this in love and wisdom.

Now, if you come back to my previous post, it goes even much further. The bullies are within every one of us, and when we spiritually evolve, come a point where we have to chose, materiality power and destruction by inflating what holds us here, the ego, or continuous evolution by accepting our own bullies inside and letting go of the ego through inner forgiveness, wisdom and love. Usually we do not do the second, continuous evolution, because of fear, induced fear by oneself or others does not matter, it is fear. The ego fears death, which won't happen but that is what it fears.

So, some people will chose materiality, 3D power, ego, destruction (fear leads to destruction), and cut themselve from their higher potential, their higher self. By doing so, they will also cut all emotions, otherwise hey would feel their incredible fear.

With magic to cut the emotion and the love in themselves, and generations of inbreeding amongst themselves, they end up with no heart. It becomes impossible for them to love - believe me, some people have no cue about love, they do not feel the need for it, they have no cue how it exist. This impossibilite has entirely cut the link with their higher self.

Now, universal energies are from love and wisdom. This means they do not have access to these energies anymore yet, they want to become eternal beings. To do so, they will have to count on the energies of those who can still collect it from the universal. Namely us.

But we are all one, they are part of us as well. Cutting them off is like cutting one gangrened arm from us. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to redress the situation and cure the arm. It may become impossible in which case surgery will be needed.

The eternal US (collective higher selves including earth herself, universal side of US) may have chosen the small 3D human , so frail yet so powerful with wisdom and love when he accepts it, to redress the situation and save the arm. Therefore the importance of our planet and its inhabitants.

Yet this is all a game, we will shake hands at the end.

Quote is the extent of my French- AB)

I couldn't understand more what you have stated. I first want to Thank You for replying. I will share my own thoughts with you.

My studies have shown me a war on Organic vs Inorganic.

Indigenious people's of Earth didn't need this system we have now; banks, government, school, health etc. They lived in harmony with Mother Earth they understand that she brings forth life and provides humanity with all it needs. They have a great respect for HER and HER creation.

When these parasites came in, those were the first peoples to be attacked and their culture ripped from them. When they were defeated this system was implemented heavily.

They can't do what we can do. They need technology. My train of thought is they can't create and have metaphysical abilities like us. So they use technology. An inorganic form of natural abilities.

I have also come to the conclusion that Ego is humanity's achilles heal and imagination is our freedom. We are in a dream. HER dream.
    She gave us imagination. It's where we find her and the rest.

One other thing. I believe they are trying to become HER. To become the new SHE. To take over, to create their form of inorganic creation. Transhumanism, nanotechnology etc.

We are being pushed out of our Organic way of being and being pushed into the inorganic reality they need us to create and agree too.

They want us to relinquish our sovereignty.

Look forward to reading your response. I can't find people to have these discussions.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd November 2017 at 13:40.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), Bruno (24th November 2017), fourty-two (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), Valerie Villars (5th December 2017), Wind (23rd November 2017)

10. Link to Post #6586
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Enjoying the sharing here! The one BIG awakening moment for me was when I realized that each of us is already an Eternal Being; that fact purposely hidden from us by The Controllers! There IS no death! That was like a Big WOW! Each of us is at a different point in our Journey. I am SO thankful for those who have helped me along here on Avalon!!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), shijo (23rd November 2017), Wind (23rd November 2017), Zampano (30th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #6587
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Enjoying the sharing here! The one BIG awakening moment for me was when I realized that each of us is already an Eternal Being; that fact purposely hidden from us by The Controllers! There IS no death! That was like a Big WOW! Each of us is at a different point in our Journey. I am SO thankful for those who have helped me along here on Avalon!!
    Foxie without doubt you have helped many--your attitude is up lifting.
    We are fortunate, only a small % even get to realize there is no death.
    Knowing that we are not the body takes away a lot of fear.

Nasargadatta was a big influence for me---his question--find out where you were before you inhabited the body ie before birth.
    He followed that up by saying--- you are the unborn--no birth, no death--these really made me think---What am I?

Much Love Chris

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (24th November 2017), Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), fourty-two (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), StandingWave (23rd November 2017), Wind (23rd November 2017), Zampano (30th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #6588
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (24th November 2017), Bluegreen (23rd November 2017), Bruno (24th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), greybeard (23rd November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), suzzycowgirl (23rd November 2017)

16. Link to Post #6589
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I believe it was Mooji who helped me gain a sense of humor about all of this. There was a video, sent by my cousin, of a satsang (I believe that's what it is called) where this fellow had been standing in the ocean and realized the eternalness and oneness of his being and became overcome with the beauty of it.

Of course, society swooped in and had him locked up in a mental institution twice. He was understandably confused and upset by this and asked Mooji about it. The fellow was from California.

Mooji looked at him and said "If you had been in India, it would have been no problem."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"When a true genius appears on the scene, he will be known by this. All of the dunces will be in a confederacy against him." Jonathon Swift

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

betoobig (24th November 2017), Bluegreen (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), greybeard (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), Wind (24th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #6590
    Thanks

Mooji has helped me greatly too, but in my case the humorous philosophy of Alan Watts has made me not to take life so seriously whereas before I took everything so seriously. Many people see life as a competition, but it really isn't so. It's just a cosmic play, all of it.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (24th November 2017), fourty-two (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), greybeard (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (25th November 2017), suzzycowgirl (25th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #6591
    Thanks

Wind, I really only saw part of that one video, and watched it out of respect for my cousin and her path. I'll take a look at the video you posted.

It's amazing how much garbage we are fed. I bought into so much of it for so long and even when shown things like God has a sense of humor or angels aren't all holy with wings, etc. I had a hard time fitting it in with my paradigm of garbage fed b.s.

Ah, there's nothing like a good old Catholic upbringing to muddy the waters of truth.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), greybeard (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017), suzzycowgirl (25th November 2017), Wind (25th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #6592
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Adyashanti - The Return to The Absolute (Great Talk)

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017), suzzycowgirl (25th November 2017), Wind (25th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #6593
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Villival....or a good old Baptist upbringing!! It's all the same thing! Avalon is where I got my answers! Thanks Bill!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), fourty-two (26th November 2017), greybeard (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017), Valerie Villars (27th November 2017), Wind (25th November 2017)

26. Link to Post #6594
    Thanks

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Bluegreen (2nd December 2017), fourty-two (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), greybeard (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017), suzzycowgirl (25th November 2017), Valerie Villars (27th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #6595
    Thanks

Foxie, I suspect you, like I, thought there was something wrong with what we had been fed, but I know I still had a hard time letting go of some things.

Wind, I love George Harrison.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), greybeard (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017), Wind (27th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #6596
    Thanks

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), greybeard (28th November 2017), Guish (4th December 2017), Heart-2-Heart (28th November 2017), Shadowman (29th November 2017)

32. Link to Post #6597
    Thanks

Thanks Wind. There was an Indian man at the store around the corner, who was tickled pink when I learned to say his full name, having written it down phonetically and practicing one evening.

His name was Sai Rama Krishna Poochakayala (phonetic). He told me after I learned it that saying it out loud was a spiritual thing. I can't remember how he put it.

But, whenever I see Indian names, it makes me wonder.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

betoobig (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), greybeard (30th November 2017), Guish (4th December 2017), Shadowman (17th December 2017), Wind (29th November 2017)

34. Link to Post #6598
    Thanks

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), greybeard (1st December 2017), Guish (4th December 2017), Heart-2-Heart (1st December 2017), Shadowman (17th December 2017), Valerie Villars (1st December 2017)

36. Link to Post #6599
    Thanks

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), greybeard (6th December 2017), Shadowman (17th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #6600
    Thanks

Taken from Star Tsar thread - thanks Tsar Tsar - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1194667

At 28:20 about, Daniel Lizt talks about the tree of life, which has been presented as animal, human, mineral in terms of evolutionary progression (while usually it would be mineral, vegetal, human, supra human in traditional esotericism).

His invitees responses are: this mineral in the tree of life actually presented would be technology and the transhumanism, linking human biology to silicon based technology (ex dowloading your brain into a computer), in order to make the human more resistant - they do not like the human body she says. The other invitee says that technology is neutral, it all depends on who is using it for which purpose (intent). I agree with both.

My take on it is that we are actually presented with a false tree of life in order to make us accept transhumanism. This is the left hand path in esoteric schools. The right hand path would tell us that the actual human body has all what is needed to pas to supra human evolution, it is already in us to become like gods. No need of technology.

My take: it is all a game, up to us to decide what we want: life and become who we are, universal energies (god energies) or plug in inert energies. And like any learning, either path is not for the faint of heart - however, the inert one may seem easier at first glance, but it is not - this is the tromperie (falsehood)

Alexandra Bruce & Gigi Young | UFO Secrecy Media Censorship & False Light!

Published 6th December 2017

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt, Intuitive Coach Gigi Young and Forbidden Knowledge TV's Alexandra Bruce go deep into the Wall of Official Secrecy around topics that are shrouded in mystery.like UFOs, Spirituality and our Ancient Past The complete lack of transparency from Mainstream Media on these important issues is designed to perpetuate a state of limited consciousness and keep the general populace subjugated to false narratives.
    Alexandra Bruce & Gigi Young | UFO Secrecy Media Censorship & False Light!

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (9th December 2017), fourty-two (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th December 2017), greybeard (6th December 2017), Shadowman (17th December 2017), Wind (7th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 431 FirstFirst 1 230 280 320 330 340 380 430 431 LastLast