+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 times in 455 posts

Default Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.
    On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".
    Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999458.php
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

AlkaMyst (6th March 2011), annieVee (30th August 2011), astrid (29th November 2010), Ba-ba-Ra (28th November 2010), bashi (28th November 2010), Bluebird (14th February 2011), BrianEn (28th November 2010), buckminster fuller (6th March 2011), Budaheart (14th February 2011), Calz (19th May 2011), Chicodoodoo (4th May 2011), Cottage Rose (6th March 2011), Dragonfly (28th November 2010), Ecnal61 (8th July 2011), Evelon (4th May 2011), fifi (14th February 2011), firstlook (7th March 2011), g.k.r (5th May 2011), Gajanana (29th January 2011), ghostrider (14th February 2011), gong (12th February 2011), Heart2hearth (31st August 2011), IronicDestiny (14th February 2011), jiix (28th November 2010), Kerrigan (19th May 2011), ketikoti (4th May 2011), king anthony (15th March 2011), Lost Soul (6th March 2011), moais (29th January 2011), MorgaineFallen (30th August 2011), morguana (28th November 2010), Muzz (12th February 2011), NeweDat (6th March 2011), Pam (29th January 2011), Rainbowbrite (23rd May 2011), Redtailhawk (3rd December 2010), ROMANWKT (6th March 2011), Rufs (11th March 2011), Russ1959 (30th August 2011), sargeist (29th November 2010), shadowstalker (3rd December 2010), sheddie (14th February 2011), soulfulwarrior333 (28th June 2011), Steven (29th January 2011), stomy (14th February 2011), Strat (5th December 2010), Teakai (4th May 2011), TWINCANS (4th May 2011), Ultima Thule (4th September 2011), uncleroach (15th February 2011), Whitehaze (14th February 2011), witchy1 (28th November 2010), write4change (12th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

The above for me is one of the biggest statements every made regarding that country from a mainstream official. Just huge.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), MorgaineFallen (30th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 times in 3,276 posts

Yes, the GIZA stuff is right at the top of my list of big important mysteries. Far more interesting than world economic meltdown for me. Only slightly pipped by Solar Warden and perhaps the Moon, but there again, The Moon and Giza might well turn out to be the same mystery.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

HORIZONS (30th August 2011), MorgaineFallen (30th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,036 times in 727 posts

Yes there surely is something anomalous about the Great Pyramid at Giza...............no human civilization that we know of could have constructed it. I find the Great Pyramid to be one of the single most interesting and mysterious objects in this world and welcome any new insights or information that would shed light on who built it, and how.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

HORIZONS (30th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 times in 504 posts

That is a huge statement although he was vague afterwards. Thanks Irish.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 324 posts

You guys speak of as if thats the only structure/monument in the world that's like that but let's not forget there are several others out there in fact MANY that fall exactly under the same category and could not have possibly been built without extra terrestrial assistance/technology/knowledge,so just keep that in mind and yes the great pyramid of Giza falls into such category as well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), HORIZONS (30th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 times in 398 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    You guys speak of as if thats the only structure/monument in the world that's like that but let's not forget there are several others out there in fact MANY that fall exactly under the same category and could not have possibly been built without extra terrestrial assistance/technology/knowledge,so just keep that in mind and yes the great pyramid of Giza falls into such category as well.
    Well, its the only structure where it's now officially admitted...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

buckminster fuller (6th March 2011), firstlook (7th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 times in 3,276 posts

there in fact MANY that fall exactly under the same category and could not have possibly been built without extra terrestrial assistance/technology/knowledge
    Yea, good point but there seems to be a hell of a lot more underground there at Giza. It's got the feel of being the central hub of things. I could be completely wrong about this but my favourite guess is that the world's network of pyramids are all related to one key pyramid that can probably activate all the others to do something very special together. I'm extreemly curious to know what the magic trick is that 'switches' them all on and. like a few others, who are actually doing something about it, I think it's all there at Giza waiting to to be cracked.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

http://www.alaashaheen.com/

link to his Bio. He has got pedigree

16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Rufs (11th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Or maybe Tourism needs a boost ?

Logically I don't get it. If you can't reveal something, because it's too important a secret, why reveal it? If he knows it's alien, it's not like he just found out.

So I ask myself, why now?

Nothing is ever as it seems. Nothing surprises me more than our desire to believe in things. This faith bridges all gaps.

You could probably construct 10 believable myths about the Giza pyramid and float them all around the internet. I bet they would travel far.

K

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

ketikoti (4th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 times in 524 posts

Is there any other source that has him making this statment as every source i can find originates from allnewsweb. I take whatever all news web says with a pinch of salt given their track record, much like Sorch fall.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Nasu (13th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

thank you irishspirit, this is indeed a very interesting statement made by Dr Ala Shaheen, can any one find a direct link to his talk? or at least a source that has more clout than glp etc (just ran a search and couldnt find anything other than repotings on concipiricy sites)

i have no problem with believing that beings other than earthings have walked this planet, building and sculpting a civilisation or few or that they may have had involvement with geneticaly modyfying humans. kernal of truth in all things, just look at the 'gods' of the ancient world, greece, egypt, babylonia etc etc.

but before i get all exited i would like to read this statement by the head of the Cairo University Archeology Department.
    blessings
    m

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,394 times in 409 posts

All I can say is..about time...

My interest in the Great Sphinx and Giza some 25 yrs ago lead me to believe, that my 'education' of human history, based on Egyptian history was deeply flawed, thus leading me to the conclusion that this 'education' was bogus and deliberately done so.

This is where my "somethings wrong with the picture" started, tying that in with my then limited understanding of the Universe, I was awoken from the D.I.M.M...and here I am...today, a part of a very cool bunch of people doing our best to find answers and truth to an enormous amount of b/s bestowed into our belief systems.

Way back then I was told...often...Ross, you think to much!

Regards

Ross.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

bluestflame (29th November 2010), crosby (15th February 2011), g.k.r (26th May 2011), ghostrider (14th February 2011), Globeflyer (12th February 2011), robert (18th February 2011), Sir Eltor (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Ross, you think to much!
    ross you think too much, go and have your brain removed, thinking is not alowed, you hear?

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 324 posts

You crack me up sometimes morg!

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,394 times in 409 posts

You crack me up sometimes morg!
    yes...she's a cheeky monkey

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,546 times in 10,052 posts

I've come to the conclusion that the openings on either side of the pyramid were, in part, a method of forcing a specifically patterned DNA spiral effect to come off the pyramid structure in a very specific way and specific orientation.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,168 times in 1,520 posts

look for a push of "aliens created humans " ....yet the body is not us , though many still identify the body as being who they are ...expect the vatican to be part of this somehow

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KosmicKat (29th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I've come to the conclusion that the openings on either side of the pyramid were, in part, a method of forcing a specifically patterned DNA spiral effect to come off the pyramid structure in a very specific way and specific orientation.
    Interesting. To what purpose Carmody?

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,546 times in 10,052 posts

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Interesting. To what purpose Carmody?

Hurritt
    I don't quite know yet. I'm holding that hypothesis and seeing what comes of it.

The basics are that a pyramid structure, when energized, has a DNA spiral that forms off the top of it. The two 'strands' of energy come off the two given sides.

Thus it can be seen that the least of the effects of the two shafts and holes are that they are shaped reed like resonators or energy relief/release/shaping points.

They effectively enforce a specific energy pattern.

Then you drop in the specifics of the known considerations on those two shafts into the situation...and the thinking then gets moving in very interesting directions....

When it comes to basic geometric shapes in the universe regarding dimensions and atomic structure, the pyramid is a VERY basic solid. A platonic solid, it is called, for a reason. Platonic solids match up with atomic structure patterning. As we know from the theory of global scaling and it's lack of being shown to be wrong, so far..then something like this that equates to energetic gating of basics, well.....

Then we go back to the original skin, which was massive and actually.... piezoelectric in nature. Then going to the hypothesis that the universe is actually electric in nature and gravitation is not as fundamental as people think, and it is a after effect and not primary force.

Add in the point that gravity and all known earth type fields are AC in nature..and that the pyramid shape is actually,when it comes to being modulated in and on this Alternating field..a field that is stronger near the base of the pyramid and weaker at the top..and the field is specifically oriented..well..add all that in ...and you get a pile of SOMETHING that is wholly different.

My conclusions about 5 years back is still similar to that, which was: that the pyramid was and is a giant temporal/dimensional pump/gate.

I don't read literature on these subjects, either, so I did not steal any of that out of a book.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th November 2010 at 22:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), Budaheart (14th February 2011), Cottage Rose (6th March 2011), g.k.r (26th May 2011), NeweDat (6th March 2011), Reirrac (19th May 2011), Sir Eltor (12th February 2011), Thrasher1218 (15th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast