+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

Be very wary of anything coming from allnewsweb.com. As has been posted at Project Avalon many times before, AllNewsWeb is run by Michael Cohen, a known disinfo agent.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Thrasher1218 (31st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,562 times in 451 posts

Greetings

I'm wondering if many are familiar with the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantian...who spoke of leaving his spacecraft buried under the Sphinx ...for that day...when we may need it.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

This is great reading...get into the rhythm of the verses...really quite intrigueing (sp)

Blessings

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

heyokah (5th May 2011), Rod1 (14th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    buffski

Thanks lefty dave...I agree it's a solid read. The text also makes a mention of masters who are overseeing the destiny of man, and sepents who utilised human blood to manifest and be among us.
    Plenty of reference to TIME and KEYS. 6th century musings that have held sway over the alchemists and esotericists for centuries.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buffski For This Post:

Lefty Dave (15th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Slovenia Avalon Member uncleroach's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for this information. It's like you said it, imense and important.
    But it is not nessesary that it is alien tecnology, it could be earth technology from some past civilization.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uncleroach For This Post:

Lefty Dave (17th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 times in 685 posts

I'm putting my money on Thoth and the children of Atlantis.

Lefty Dave - I was introduced to the Emerald Tablets over three decades ago. To this day, I still read it. You might want to check out Jon Peniel's Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis. Peniel fills in some of the gaps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Lefty Dave (5th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,877 times in 475 posts

Could it be that disclosing the connection between the great pyramid and alien visitors has got something to do with a false flag alien attack.? I'm thinking, that once they have this info out, in a way, it might help people to grasp it as reality, because they will be able to make connections and speculate that this "aliens" do have a reason to attack us, maybe to retrieve something... Some science fictional hint I guess..
    life is design

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th March 2011), jjl (6th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Zahi Hawass claims he can no longer protect the antiquities of Egypt, therefore, he will be stepping-down. Could Hawass's decision to step-down have more to do with him no longer being able to keep a lid on the 'rape of the hall of records'?

http://www.artinamericamagazine.com/...awass-resigns/

Did the global elite already know about the (planned) 'fall of Hosni Mubarak' when they ordered the frantic excavation under the Sphinx in May of 2010?

We may never know what was buried under the Sphinx.....

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.
    On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".
    Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999458.php
    wow ! the link dosn't impress on me though.

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

It's also when they keep it off msm.
    WMD=weapons of mass distraction

16. Link to Post #50
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I found this on the Bosnian Pyramid web iste - http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...r-Scandal.html

Also just reading about Hawass' sentence then reprieve makes me wonder if this isn't a subplot to this thread's main thrust.....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shocking Display For This Post:

heyokah (4th May 2011), Nyce555 (4th May 2011), observer (4th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Thoth was charles's master and HE wrote the emerald scrolls and soon i will submit the evidence to prove it....

However give me some time as i am juggling commitments right now,,, but the thread will be coming soon,,,,,,

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings

I'm wondering if many are familiar with the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantian...who spoke of leaving his spacecraft buried under the Sphinx ...for that day...when we may need it.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

This is great reading...get into the rhythm of the verses...really quite intrigueing (sp)

Blessings

19. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Shocking Display (here)
    I found this on the Bosnian Pyramid web iste - http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...r-Scandal.html

Also just reading about Hawass' sentence then reprieve makes me wonder if this isn't a subplot to this thread's main thrust.....
    Thank you for this information.

It seems there is yet another Cover-up in this area.
    Hawass again !

Don't know If you were aware of this video.

Beneath the pyramids of Egypt lies a lost underworld of catacombs, hewn chambers and cave tunnels that have remained unexplored for hundreds of years.
    They are alluded to in ancient texts and Arab legends, but have been left unexplored until today.
    They have now been rediscovered and investigated for the first time.
    What exactly does this subterranean realm tell us about the pyramids, their relationship to the stars and the mythical origins of Egyptian civilization?

http://youtu.be/LTEVvkL-l3Q

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,041 times in 10,210 posts

The pyramids don't contain UFO technology.

The function of the MHD characteristics of field effects or ionization patterns, or the fundamentals of fields (Complex MHD of gaseous function) AS IT INTEGRATES--A LENSING EFFECT AND SIMULTANEOUS GATING EFFECT with that of a geometric solid or platonic solid, or a core geometric layout/fundamental of wave particle as a 'thing' (object)(platonic solid) , this the UFO effect, itself.

There is no UFO technology "in the pyramids". The pyramids, as an execution, they are the basic technological components, themselves.

http://u2.lege.net/John_Keely/keelyn...e/00001696.htm
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

HORIZONS (30th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #54
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi folks. Found this - It's an old account of explorers who were among the first (outsiders) to visit these underground chambers - It was recorded by Iamblichus and was found on a very ancient Egyptian papyrus held in a mosque in Cairo. It was part of a 100 BC story by an unknown author about a group of people who gained entry to underground chambers around Giza for exploratory purposes.

They described their experience:
    ---------------
    We came to a chamber. When we entered, it became automatically illuminated by light from a tube being the height of one man's hand [approx. 6 inches or 15.24 cm] and thin, standing vertically in the corner. As we approached the tube, it shone brighter. . .the slaves were scared and ran away in the direction from which we had come! When I touched it, it went out.

We made every effort to get the tube to glow again, but it would no longer provide light. In some chambers the light tubes worked and in others they did not. We broke open one of the tubes and it bled beads of silver-colored liquid that ran fastly around the floor until they disappeared between the cracks.
    As time went on, the light tubes gradually began to fail and the priests removed them and stored them in an underground vault they specially built southeast of the plateau. It was their belief that the light tubes were created by their beloved Imhotep, who would some day return to make them work once again.
    -------------
    Both the Book of the Dead and the Pyramid Texts make striking references to "The Light-makers", and that extraordinary description may have referred to a body of people responsible for lighting the subterranean areas of their complexes.

- This seems very much like using electrostatics to illuminate mercury vapour lamps - as illustrated by waving a flourescent tube near a vandegraff generator.
    If the lamps stood on a charged lamp stand - which could be recharged to a potential in the pyramid itself - they would last a very long time. If placed in proximiity to a radioactive source - it would again give off light due to radioluminessence.

There are other cases of "everlasting lamps" recorded in tombs throught the world - often with a mechanism to destroy them if disturbed. Although maybe not alien, it is certainly from a time when people understood the principles.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richie_asg1 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd September 2011), Jake (30th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,083 times in 598 posts

Quote Posted by Richie_asg1 (here)
    They described their experience:
    ---------------
    We came to a chamber. When we entered, it became automatically illuminated by light from a tube being the height of one man's hand [approx. 6 inches or 15.24 cm] and thin, standing vertically in the corner. As we approached the tube, it shone brighter. . .the slaves were scared and ran away in the direction from which we had come! When I touched it, it went out.

We made every effort to get the tube to glow again, but it would no longer provide light. In some chambers the light tubes worked and in others they did not. We broke open one of the tubes and it bled beads of silver-colored liquid that ran fastly around the floor until they disappeared between the cracks.
    As time went on, the light tubes gradually began to fail and the priests removed them and stored them in an underground vault they specially built southeast of the plateau. It was their belief that the light tubes were created by their beloved Imhotep, who would some day return to make them work once again.
    -------------
    Sounds like a good plot for a movie - another one on the same level as Stargate - the movie - which is a great movie if I don't say so myself. Any Producers or Directors want to get together? lol
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3