+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

Dr. Alaaeldin M. Shaheen is mentioned in this article about the bosnian pyramids:
    http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...-PIRAMIDA.html

Fo some people this would make him less credible, for me the plot just thickens.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Ross (28th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is an absolutely amazing announcement but is it just me or does the timing of it to coincide with the WikiLeaks seem a little too convenient?

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I agree ArtyCarl, and may I also reply that the only source of info is allnewsweb, so we´d better keep digging for an alternate source to verify this. So far i´d say there is a big chance that this is just misinfo. But lets keep hoping and digging for better info.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Harley (29th November 2010)

6. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Mis info??

My dear friends this is no case of mis info here.

The man might be vague about his statemenst, the news source might be vague and not verified but apart from who is bringing the message it's widely known and accepted that the Pyramids are in fact built by ET's or at least contain such technology.
    There are different theories suggesting a star ship would be present under the Sphinx or was able to land on top of the pyramid.

This is no mis info at all. It's just bizarre timing...
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Eelandiel, I am very aware of the mythology and strange facts around the Gizeh pyramide, thank you :-)
    Its just that the "misinfo" could in this case be that its all written on allnewsweb to meet our expectations, and not the actual truth. Misinfo as in= that the man may actually never have said that, until we get the raw data of him saying it or a witness who was actually hearing it or even better taping it we can only hope.
    Do you think I should hve used the word disinfo instead?
    Cheers ;-)

8. Link to Post #26
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

I get your point, it was't clear about what facet of the info you were talking in this post
    Thanks for the explanation
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Ok. Let´s keep our eyes open for more info on this then. I would love some saucy details about the hidden parts beneath the pyramids :-)

10. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Yes there surely is something anomalous about the Great Pyramid at Giza...............no human civilization that we know of could have constructed it. I find the Great Pyramid to be one of the single most interesting and mysterious objects in this world and welcome any new insights or information that would shed light on who built it, and how.
    DON'T MENTION THE REPTILES

When one follows the evidence long enough, one eventually reaches the conformation that reptilian aliens control the planet. The evidence will indicate there has been a demonic force guiding the development of civilization - since the dawn of civilization. Call it what you want: extra-dimensional, reptilian, demonic, or aliens; the fact remains, the influence behind the global elite is a controlling hand from beyond humanity's ability to perceive.

Further proof of this controlling hand is imprinted into the architecture of the Great Pyramid at Giza. See the Abstract at this Thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...amid-of-Giza-"

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 14th December 2010 at 21:45. Reason: fis link

11. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Let’s hope the truths not kept secret and swept under the rug

Having been to the pyramids you really do get a feeling like these are of another world.Did you know that all the world’s most ancient monuments
    line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and Draco.

Even today archaeologist still can’t agree on how they came to be constructed
    Last edited by The One; 29th November 2010 at 12:20.

12. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm mystified by the Pyramids - all over the world, different cultures, so separated...Giza holds my attention like nothing else.

But, I dig the timing of this - plus the scarcity of other links. I performed a cursory google search of his name, and - at least in weirdly coincidental terms - it pops up in a few interesting use cases:

Google: define: Shaheen.

Links with all sorts of Royal connotations. Plus 'Ala' just makes me think of God, for some strange reason...

peace guys - hoping to see more contributions to this as it develops. So much stuff happening in so many places - I'm glad I remind myself to go visit nature for a couple of hours each day, cause this is getting hectic.

Edit - Further definitions of name...El-Din, according to Wikipedia, leads to define:El-din ad-Din. The good doctors first name is given as Alaa, which to me shouts:

Wikipedia:Ala-ud-din - sure it does!

Open Sesame, Professor!
    Last edited by jahbless; 1st December 2010 at 15:38. Reason: Further Name Investigation Paranoia

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Conventional archaeology leads us to believe those pyramids were built by savages, primitives who had not the technology of the wheel nor the pulley. They want us to believe the great pyramid in Giza was built in 20 some years for Khufu, which, if true, would mean there was a stone lifted from quarry, precisely cut, shaped, transported and fit roughly every 9 seconds. I cannot buy into this, all of the aforementioned, plus the astrological layout and spacing leads me to believe these people were either helped, or had access to some technologies lost to antiquity. FASCINATING!
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote: "a curious statement indeed" (from someone who would normally avoid such ambiguity).

This mans pedigree http://www.alaashaheen.com/, after doing a search seems to be authentic.

I cannot find anywhere to substantiate this :"Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology"

This statement:
    Quote Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there "might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids", the Pyramids of Giza.
    For the record, I need no convincing of the b/s surrounding the mainstream version of 'who built, how, when, and why, Giza. It annoys me tho, that this seems to be taken out of context...as an expert such as this 'admitting' when he did not!... from what I can find.

Ross

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Harley (4th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I Agree the pyramids have always been a topic im fasinated with. i would love to find the answer to who made them, what are they for etc etc. For me i always find myself asking, if they were helped by ET's etc, why were the egyptions helped if the ET's could have just built it themselves? and why did it need to be built? If the egyptions were just given the technology to built it, where has it gone? maybe the technology to build them and all the answers are indeed inside the pryamid / sphynx?

such an interesting subject, even if they find the answers we wont be told about it and it'd remain hidden, saying that, they probably already have the answers.
    Lets see how deep the rabbit hole REALLY goes

17. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Maybe, with recent events in Egypt, more information from scholars will be revealed. Otherwise the censorship will remain and we will never benefit from inside knowledge of what was/is there or might have been removed. I'm crossing my fingers.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

write4change (12th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Update for this thread, I found an article on the Andrew Collins site which refers to this supposed outburst by Alaa Shaheen. Collins claims to have researched the event in detail and to have found no foundation as to it's validity. You decide:

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/nocrystal.htm

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr54 For This Post:

iceni tribe (12th February 2011), Kra (12th February 2011), RedeZra (12th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

I think post 34 gets it right. If Egypt really has escaped TPTB alot of things might suddenly be "discovered" and they might actually dig under the Sphinx and find a library that has been predicted multiple times.

There has been some very poignant stuff written about and by the Egyptian people on 2--22--11
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

22. Link to Post #37
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

good find that will make lots of people think again to say that egyptians built them with simple tools!

23. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Mr54 (here)
    Update for this thread, I found an article on the Andrew Collins site which refers to this supposed outburst by Alaa Shaheen. Collins claims to have researched the event in detail and to have found no foundation as to it's validity. You decide:

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/nocrystal.htm

If Andrew Collins is right then here is Dr Shaheen email on December 1, 2010

Quote "Kindly be informed that I did not gave such stupid statement[s] about aliens and Pyramids. As [I am] Egyptologist I could [not] say such stupid words and ideas."

I believe the Great Pyramid of Giza is a legacy from our antediluvian ancestors

24. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Denying the press release? Only makes me more convinced this was all about some sort of gain for Dr. Shaheen. Has anyone researched if he was turned down for a research grant before he made that statement?
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.
    On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".
    Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999458.php

The news is dated november 28, 2010 and as I would like to belive, it has a bad smell. I will try to search in my way and if others do the same, maybe different approaches to search will give us something. If not, well than hope it's not some fals flag.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

write4change (12th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast