Thread: Brain Fingerprint is as Unique as Those on Our Hands

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Default Brain Fingerprint is as Unique as Those on Our Hands

We will see more and more neuroscience breakthroughs as the years pass

Snips from the article:

Quote Posted by Russia Today
    A new study from Yale University has concluded that brain activity is as unique as a fingerprint. The researchers see much potential in the technology, while others fear the onset of a brave new world.

More ominous is the fact that it didnít matter whether a personís mind was at rest or not when attempting to identify them by their brain activity.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/318612-brain-...e-fingerprint/

I wrote an article on my blog about this subject and related black project science here: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...our-hands.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Constance (15th October 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2015), Hervť (14th October 2015), justntime2learn (14th October 2015), PRAGMAE (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Zampano (14th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 520 posts

Default Re: Brain Fingerprint is as Unique as Those on Our Hands

what would you say if the "brain fingerprint" is dictated by something else (emotion)? ... and that in turn is dictated by something else (soul)? If any of the latter two change, it changes the "brain fingerprint". There is a better way to fingerprint (Ref: 21, 10, 25, 9). Also if the brain is damaged, provided the Thalamus isn't effected, the brain can re-arrange / re-locate the activity centres to elsewhere in the brain, over a period of time, thus effecting the "fingerprint" (the fingerprinting in the way the article proposes doing it).
    Last edited by Aurelius; 14th October 2015 at 15:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Constance (15th October 2015), moekatz (14th October 2015), Omni (14th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,469 times in 1,706 posts

I was watching this video for inspiration this morning...

It is a Tedtalk by Joe Dispenza in relation to the brain. He talks about the science of changing your mind.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Omni (15th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,469 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    We will see more and more neuroscience breakthroughs as the years pass

Snips from the article:

Quote Posted by Russia Today
    A new study from Yale University has concluded that brain activity is as unique as a fingerprint. The researchers see much potential in the technology, while others fear the onset of a brave new world.

More ominous is the fact that it didnít matter whether a personís mind was at rest or not when attempting to identify them by their brain activity.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/318612-brain-...e-fingerprint/

I wrote an article on my blog about this subject and related black project science here: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...our-hands.html
    Good article Omni.

I also read your blog and I like where you say the following..

"I personally applaud neuroscience breakthroughs, the more these technologies become public the harder it will be to get away with weaponizing them."

I know someone who has been working on how we can get all parts of the brain fired up and integrated so that all parts of the brain are talking to each other.

They would certainly agree with this statement "The more certain regions are talking to one another, the better you're able to process information quickly and make inferences, Finn told Wired

Unfortunately for that person and us, academia has ignored them largely because they don't have a degree. Same old Same old.
    Last edited by Constance; 15th October 2015 at 04:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Omni (15th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread