+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Corey's Mini-Update of Oct 16 ~~ IMPORTANT

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Corey's Mini-Update of Oct 16 ~~ IMPORTANT

I just want to add a note of personal support for Mozart, who I count as a friend, is a longtime Avalon member, used to be a stalwart of the Camelot transcription team, and always means well.

The problem here is that he's being an innocent messenger, bringing gifts to us with all good heart, and may well be unaware of the concerns (and worse) that many members here have about Corey's testimony or intentions.

So, let's honor the messenger here, but (like many others) I don't have a lot of time for this kind of fortune-cookie message. It's totally true, of course, but yes, we already know this. It's all in our hands. We don't need a self-appointed savior to tell us (no, I don't mean Mozart!), in this rather simplistic and saccharine way.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (17th October 2015), Debra (18th October 2015), DeDukshyn (17th October 2015), DNA (17th October 2015), Harley (17th October 2015), Jake (17th October 2015), moekatz (17th October 2015), Mozart (18th October 2015), Nasu (17th October 2015), Ol' Roy (18th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (17th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Sophocles (18th October 2015), sunflower (17th October 2015), Tyy1907 (17th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Bill ~ Thank you for your kind words of support. I really appreciate that. I count Bill as a long-time friend as well. I envy that he's made an escape from the USA -- smart move, Bill.

I am actually well aware of the various concerns that people have with Corey, so I'm not in any way innocent/ignorant of that.

Corey's latest report kind of depressed me, actually.

I was under the impression that the data dumps were all but certain to happen, along with trials for the ILLOONYnaughty bastards, along with full Disclosure, along with full and complete defeat of the effing ILLOONYnaughty bastards, etc.

But what Corey now seems to be saying is that such an outcome is not really certain -- and that it all depends on the level of the overall numbers of real humans (clones not included) who are awake and aware.

It's now clear to me that we really have not quite yet reached the 100th monkey level for this effect to take place to ensure the advent of the data dumps, et. al..

If the full data dumps, trials, etc, are dependent on the level of awakening of the sheer numbers of dumbed-down, asleep humans out there, we are doomed, I think, as I've lost faith in humans to a huge degree.

An outcome of the gddammn Cabal remaining on Earth and retaining some sort of power that they currently have; along with a long, drawn-out Disclosure process; along with limited data dumps and no trials for the ILLOONYnaughty bastards -- having some sort of actual probability of occurring is totally UNACCEPTABLE to me... yet, it's a real possibility.

The thought of that limited disclosure outcome is a depressing one.

Other than making small/large internal changes within my life, what can I do beyond what I've done in my life?

Well, one thing that I've just started to do that has had AMAZING results is to set up a table outside of a health food store with signs and talk about the Disclosure process, about Corey, about David Wilcock, about Bill Ryan and what they all have done to push along the Disclosure process.

People are eating this stuff up, big-time. It's clear to me that there really has NOT been enough exposure along the lines of the Disclosure process, so if there is ONE thing that you could do beyond working on your own self, it would be to set up a table and share the Disclosure process the best that you can.

And do so without the gloom/doom sh*t -- we've had enough of that in our world. We WILL have wonderful changes/outcomes ... it's the degree of the sizes of the good changes that is the question.

Larger, more profound changes sooner (via data dumps, arrests of the effing Cabal, trials of the effing Cabal, etc) or slower, more-drawn-out changes that allows parts of the Cabal to retain power and to continue to f**k us over in some ways into the future, along with good stuff happening? Which way will this process go?

How many of you are going to TAKE/DO DIRECT ACTION TO PUSH ALONG THE DISCLOSURE PROCESS?

Discussing this sh*t online does not count.

Meeting people face-to-face counts.

Another thing that I've done to try to push along the Disclosure process is to walk around town passing out little, bitty flyers (1/4 page of an 8"x 14" sheet of paper) advertising the Disclosure process with links and one of my "public" email addresses that I use.

I've handed out 300 to 400 of those bitty bits of paper in one day. Believe me, it takes a while to hand out that many! All day long. I've done this once and it seems to work well. Doing this at big events that draw a lot of people is an efficient way to do this.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Becky (18th October 2015), bojancan (18th October 2015), Brizil (18th October 2015), Debra (18th October 2015), mountain_jim (18th October 2015), Pam (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Tyy1907 (18th October 2015), Ultima Thule (18th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Bill ~ Thank you for your kind words of support. I really appreciate that. I count Bill as a long-time friend as well. I envy that he's made an escape from the USA -- smart move, Bill.

I am actually well aware of the various concerns that people have with Corey, so I'm not in any way innocent/ignorant of that.

I was under the impression that the data dumps were all but certain to happen, along with trials for the ILLOONYnaughty bastards, along with full Disclosure, along with full and complete defeat of the effing ILLOONYnaughty bastards, etc.

But what Corey now seems to be saying is that such an outcome is not really certain -- and that it all depends on the level of the overall numbers of real humans (clones not included) who are awake and aware.

It's now clear to me that we really have not quite yet reached the 100th monkey level for this effect to take place to ensure the advent of the data dumps, et. al..

If the full data dumps, trials, etc, are dependent on the level of awakening of the sheer numbers of dumbed-down, asleep humans out there, we are doomed, I think, as I've lost faith in humans to a huge degree.

An outcome of the gddammn Cabal remaining on Earth and retaining some sort of power that they currently have; along with a long, drawn-out Disclosure process; along with limited data dumps and no trials for the ILLOONYnaughty bastards -- having some sort of actual probability of occurring is totally UNACCEPTABLE to me... yet, it's a real possibility.

Other than making small/large internal changes within my life, what can I do beyond what I've done in my life?

Well, one thing that I've just started to do that has had AMAZING results is to set up a table outside of a health food store with signs and talk about the Disclosure process, about Corey, about David Wilcock, about Bill Ryan and what they all have done to push along the Disclosure process.

People are eating this stuff up, big-time. It's clear to me that there really has NOT been enough exposure along the lines of the Disclosure process, so if there is ONE thing that you could do beyond working on your own self, it would be to set up a table and share the Disclosure process the best that you can.

And do so without the gloom/doom sh*t -- we've had enough of that in our world. We WILL have wonderful changes/outcomes ... it's the degree of the sizes of the good changes that is the question.

Larger, more profound changes sooner (via data dumps, arrests of the effing Cabal, trials of the effing Cabal, etc) or slower, more-drawn-out changes that allows parts of the Cabal to retain power and to continue to f**k us over in some ways into the future, along with good stuff happening? Which way will this process go?

How many of you are going to TAKE/DO DIRECT ACTION TO PUSH ALONG THE DISCLOSURE PROCESS?

Another thing that I've done to try to push along the Disclosure process is to walk around town passing out little, bitty flyers (1/4 page of an 8"x 14" sheet of paper) advertising the Disclosure process with links and one of my "public" email addresses that I use.

I've handed out 300 to 400 of those bitty bits of paper in one day. Believe me, it takes a while to hand out that many! All day long. I've done this once and it seems to work well. Doing this at big events that draw a lot of people is an efficient way to do this.
    Your grassroots approach excites me. I try to envision what a flyer I made would look like. Where would I begin? Would I start with the UFO side or the hierarchical Cabal power structure? The media and the vast programming? To not slide into the fear side of things would be tricky. Mozart what advice could you give on how an awake individual would design his/her flyer?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Becky (18th October 2015), Pam (18th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

Your grassroots approach excites me. I try to envision what a flyer I made would look like. Where would I begin? Would I start with the UFO side or the hierarchical Cabal power structure? The media and the vast programming? To not slide into the fear side of things would be tricky. Mozart what advice could you give on how an awake individual would design his/her flyer?

Werd!

Yeah I want to do this too. Well maybe not with people contacting me but I would direct them to a website or blog that gets them pushed to the info. Like little business cards with and email or website that says

"Ask me about disclosure"
    "Ask me about ufos"
    "Ask me about the military industrial complex"
    "Ask me about the illuminati "

Oh and just to toss some synchronicity into it because these things have a way of finding the right people..

"Ask me about your out of body experience" or "synchronicity" or you get the point. Lol

Great stuff, Mozart

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Becky (18th October 2015), Debra (18th October 2015), Mozart (18th October 2015), Pam (18th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (18th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Mozart what advice could you give on how an awake individual would design his/her flyer?
    Tyy~ Great questions and thanks for asking.

I can guarantee that if 100 people out of the Avalon Forum were to take a direct, grass-roots approach to wake people up, the effect of this would be quite helpful. 100 people here in Avalon taking direct action in towns/cities, reaching out to, say, 300 people in each single day of handing out flyers ... that's, what, 30,000 people reached in a single day.

Then, if those 30,000 people were to wake up in some sense, then think of the ripple effect of that going outward. There is nothing like person-to-person contact -- that's always been the best way to reach out to people, especially in today's impersonal world of virtual contact.

As to what kinds of approaches to take, I would suggest to be as moderate as you can with your approach, so that you would not turn them off right off the bat.

So, what I mean being "moderate" is to work with what kinds of stuff that's ALREADY in the mainstream news now -- such as the Edward Snowden stuff. If you mention his stuff, be sure to mention that LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of his stuff has been released!

Snowden's stuff just has recently been decrypted, so it's now ready to be dumped on to our world -- but how soon?

Work with the fact that now 60% of the American public no longer trust the mainstream media in telling the truth in the news.

Work with information that's already out there in the public, in the MSM, then carefully expand upon that information with the hidden aspects of it to stretch their minds... just a bit.

I personally prefer to work with the UFO angle, but that carries the risk of turning people off; however, now a majority of people are open to the idea of UFOs. If you wish to work with that angle, be sure to work in the fact that OVER 600 retired military/civilian pilots are willing to go on record of the existence of these kinds of craft.

If you work with anything that's "out there", be sure to work it in with mainstream kinds of thought/people, like quoting known Apollo astronauts with their views on UFOs, etc.

Reference several things, but not too many -- a half-dozen,or less, specific items is enough for one little flyer.

Pose your information as brief questions -- leave them thinking that they want more information. Brevity counts! Sound-bite phrases work well here.

Be friendly and nice. Smile a lot. Walk quickly and just pass 'em out with "Hello!" and keep on walking, but listen for them to try to talk with you after you pass them by. Walk into stores in biz districts and hand 'em to the owners or employees there.

It was tough for me to "listen" for them, as I am nearly deaf, so I walked with my dog (a beautiful German Shepard), who'd hear the people talking, so I'd watch my dog stop, turn around and look at the person behind me, then I'd stop and turn around as if I had heard the person.

Be sure to include an email address that you'd use -- maybe not your "private" email address, but some throw-away, free address that you could use, like a Yahoo one, a live.com one, a gmail one -- those kinds of free email addresses.

A phone number of a pre-paid phone could work as well.

I'm not going to list my questions that I used in my flyer -- I wish for you to come up with your own, unique ones, as they'd be more powerful if they come from your own minds.

Carry a clipboard and pens with you and be prepared to have people write down their email addresses or give you biz cards so that you could send them emails -- they sometimes prefer that approach, as it would save them time.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Becky (18th October 2015), bojancan (18th October 2015), Debra (18th October 2015), Ol' Roy (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Tyy1907 (18th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

More:

If you wind up talking with someone and the person is asking you questions, answer them as briefly as you can with little blurbs here and there, remaining on topic of what they are asking about.

Talk NO MORE than one minute on any topic -- less than 30 seconds is much better.

Then STFU!

I can't over emphasize the importance of the STFU part. Wait for them to form more questions or challenge you with things.

Say a bit, toss in a bit, then STFU.

If they don't ask you any more questions, thank them for their time, encourage them to contact you if they have any more questions, wish them a great day to enjoy the last of their freedoms, then walk briskly away to hand out more flyers.

STFU ... it's vital.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

Great stuff, Mozart

Hey, great stuff as well from you, Saint Theresa!

Gotta love the joint-holding icon of yours! A T-shirt of that would sell very well in a pot state like California, Colorado, etc.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

badmotorfinger (18th October 2015), Debra (18th October 2015), Ol' Roy (18th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015), Tyy1907 (18th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

When truth prevails, most of us will recognize it immediately.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Brizil (18th October 2015), gripreaper (18th October 2015), sandy (18th October 2015), Shannon (18th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2