+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: earth medicine/ herbs/US

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Suggestion: earth medicine/ herbs/US

Hello, friends, let's talk about remedies from the earth. Here's one for when we sometimes need to chill out. The intensity of the times is not our imaginations. No need to get a pharmaceutical with side effects, if there is a short term need to take the "edge off." Kava kava is good for this. Herbal lore says the Polynesians gave it to their guests in liquid form. What's great is that it now comes in capsule form. There is no hangover, no addiction, and it's not expensive. You can't take it long term: (like in every day for months at a time). It is good, though, to keep on hand for those cranky, unsettled days or nights, or what my daughter calls days she "can't breathe right." I can't give you a link, as I am a distributor. I wanted to share what I know, though, as I am now back in the Forum, Version 2, with lots of friends here. So, just be careful about buying KavaKava from companies without a great reputation. You will be amazed if you try it. Don't take it and drive somewhere the first time until you get a feel for how you feel with this herb.

We need to keep our heads in these times, as we will be helping others who have not mentally prepared for so much change. Did any of you hear Clif High talk about the "drooling old man we will have to guide to the side of the street?" Gear up, mates! I don't know about availability in UK or other countries, as the laws have changed since I lived across the pond. Love, Linda p.s. I am not prescribing any remedy for any illness. I am not a doctor. I'm just sharing Little Mommy's wisdom here as I've studied herbs for about 25 years now. I'm no expert but experience helps.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lindabaker For This Post:

Anam Cara (22nd May 2012), M6* (25th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread