1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Cool Eric Dollard Clip regarding the Sun

This guy is considered the "Tesla" of our generation. He worked with Bell Labs.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (19th October 2015), Matt P (18th October 2015), Ol' Roy (19th October 2015), poetbil (19th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th October 2015), Rex (19th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th October 2015), terragunn (20th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (19th October 2015), Zanshin (19th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Eric Dollard Clip regarding the Sun

Mr Dollard quite often gets pooh-poohed because he had a few drug and drink incidents in his past!

He like us all has his up's and down's, he is very much up at the moment and I hope the PTW leave him alone long enough to finish his present projects, but the nature of his work will get him knocked down again

Not sure about his comments on the Ham radio section of this vid but what he says, his views of the workings of the sun/stars is in tune and resonates with me.
    But even that subject he gets pooh-poohed again when he says the stars can't be see in FREE-SPACE/INTERSTELLAR-SPACE, that's FREE-SPACE/INTERSTELLAR-SPACE and not in the space inside our stars/sun's heliosphere where our star still has influence.

Between stars in free space he says you can not see them, I think he is correct!
    I wish there was more from him on that subject, maybe even a new interview

Here are some of the most resent findings from VOYAGER which is now in the first stages of FREE-SPACE/INTERSTELLAR-SPACE!

Quote The second tsunami wave helped researchers determine in 2013 that Voyager 1 had left the heliosphere, the bubble created by the solar wind encompassing the sun and the planets in our solar system. Denser plasma "rings" at a higher frequency, and the medium that Voyager flew through, was 40 times denser than what had been previously measured. This was key to the conclusion that Voyager had entered a frontier where no spacecraft had gone before: interstellar space.
    Quote "The density of the plasma is higher the farther Voyager goes," Stone said. "Is that because the interstellar medium is denser as Voyager moves away from the heliosphere, or is it from the shock wave itself? We don't know yet."
    Sauce:
    http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/news/tsunami_wave.html
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bettye198 (19th October 2015), Matt P (18th October 2015), Ol' Roy (19th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th October 2015), seko (20th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (19th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

So what dose VOYAGER see in front of it now? Will VOYAGER send back a photo?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Stars are parts of Black-Holes busting through in revers, so we see them as Fiery-Stars
    They are not Nuke reactors, they are Transformers (REFINERS) and or Portals if you like.

They let energies in from other places too which is a Black hole- a BH somewhere in our known Universe.
    The BH at the center of our Galaxy connects to other Galaxy's, the center of our Universe connects to another Universe!

Our whole reality forms around our Sun/Star, where the energy/information comes from to create (What we use to create) our reality is a Black-Hole somewhere.

Information is not destroyed/lost in Black-Holes it is just transformed/refined and moved!
    (Nothing is new or invented, INFORMATION is merely remembered, Information is downloaded from our SUN, which is the other side of a BH!)

Just part of my take on things, and it isn't mainstream ha!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (19th October 2015), kirolak (19th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)

This guy is considered the "Tesla" of our generation. He worked with Bell Labs.
    Not accurate, but 'getting warmer' as the Game expresses. In this case, such is getting literally 'colder'. By getting 'colder' in the Game, one gets 'warmer' to understanding and leaving the Game.

+ Reply to Thread