+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Democrat or Republican: Vote in the next one that's not connected to the elite

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Default Democrat or Republican: Vote in the next one that's not connected to the elite

Is there any chance one that is not connected would get past the Primaries? Are citizen's really offered a choice anymore and if we already know this how can it change to take our power back?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

amor (20th October 2015), Bluegreen (20th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Democrat or Republican: Vote in the next one that's not connected to the elite

How do we take our power back you ask? DON'T VOTE!!! The mere act of voting means you are giving up your power. In other words, by voting you are saying "I give you permission to run my life and make rules and regulations that I will have to abide by". Democracy is a great big sham. It's a lie. We give up our right to be a sovereign being when we vote.

It is only if we can get literally everyone to not vote, and to then stand united against the corrupt politicians and say "We did not vote for you! We did not give you the right to run our lives. GET OUT!!

Then the whole thing comes tumbling down. And I mean everything comes down. There would be great hardship. Chaos. Much suffering. But know this, we will NEVER be a free people as long as we have any kind of government. That's what a government is. It governs people. In other words, it takes away your freedom and your power. And absolutely no form of government can provide you with true freedom.

The closest thing you could have would be a council of elders that could suggest policies. But the elders would have no power to enforce anything. The minute you give anyone the ability to enforce policies, you've lost your freedom.

Oooooooooops. I could rant on forever about this. I'm telling you people, voting is not the answer. Voting will never be the answer.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th October 2015), chanda (20th October 2015), ErtheVessel (20th October 2015), Matt P (20th October 2015), moekatz (20th October 2015), mojo (20th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Default Re: Democrat or Republican: Vote in the next one that's not connected to the elite

Dennis Leahy explains how the elite control politics

http://www.resetbuttonmovement.org

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

amor (20th October 2015), mojo (20th October 2015), Nasu (20th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

at 38 years old......I have grown to feel this is pretty much the truth

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    How do we take our power back you ask? DON'T VOTE!!! The mere act of voting means you are giving up your power. In other words, by voting you are saying "I give you permission to run my life and make rules and regulations that I will have to abide by". Democracy is a great big sham. It's a lie. We give up our right to be a sovereign being when we vote.

It is only if we can get literally everyone to not vote, and to then stand united against the corrupt politicians and say "We did not vote for you! We did not give you the right to run our lives. GET OUT!!

Then the whole thing comes tumbling down. And I mean everything comes down. There would be great hardship. Chaos. Much suffering. But know this, we will NEVER be a free people as long as we have any kind of government. That's what a government is. It governs people. In other words, it takes away your freedom and your power. And absolutely no form of government can provide you with true freedom.

The closest thing you could have would be a council of elders that could suggest policies. But the elders would have no power to enforce anything. The minute you give anyone the ability to enforce policies, you've lost your freedom.

Oooooooooops. I could rant on forever about this. I'm telling you people, voting is not the answer. Voting will never be the answer.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Matt P (20th October 2015), mojo (21st October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Not a chance at all Mojo. It is simply not allowed. Orph, spot on with everything except that I disagree that we would see total chaos and suffering if the system went down. Our media like to condition everyone that people lose control when things go bad and need big brother to take care of them but this is not the case at all. People come together during major crisis and work much faster and more efficiently than centralized governments. I think our government going bankrupt and dissolving would be the greatest thing for our country. I gave up voting because there is no such thing as a legitimate vote. That a vote is submitted by an individual and counted is an illusion, so long as those votes are cast on machines that are so easily manipulated/hacked. All these long years people have been voting and what has it gotten them? The earth gets more destroyed every year. The country becomes more in debt every year. The gap between rich and poor gets larger every year. People get dumber and more apathetic every year. Prison population grows every year. Disease/cancer spreads farther every year. Wars expand every year. Yeah...voting has done so much for us. Time for a new tactic!!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

ErtheVessel (20th October 2015), mojo (21st October 2015), Nasu (20th October 2015), Orph (21st October 2015), wnlight (21st October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Why your vote does not count, Choose one.
    a) Both politicians are bought long before the vote.
    b) Polling results are 'managed'.
    c) Voting machines are rigged/hacked.
    d) All of the above.

Actually, there are more reasons than just these.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

mojo (21st October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread