+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 79 LastLast

Thread: A story we all write.

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: A story we all write.

Theresa knelt beside Daniel and touched his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful light. As his eyes adjusted to the light he saw a young woman with red hair. Her skin was smooth and fair. Her eyes were green and sparkled in the light. She smiled at him and said, “You will be alright now”. What he heard was a sound like wind chimes and his body and mind relaxed into a peace he had never experienced. She reached down and picked him up. It was as if he floated off the ground. The next thing he knew he was standing next to her and he noticed that they were both the same height in stature. She turned to him and said take this, push the red button and think of a beautiful garden. Daniel took the device and pushed the button while he was thinking of the garden. Theresa had entered his mind and showed the garden to him. The portal opened and they both stepped into the garden. Theresa floated him to a lounge and laid him down gently. The girls floated over to him and touched his leg and it began to heal. Theresa watched the wound close and within a few minutes there was not a sign that a cut had been there. Daniel looked up at Theresa and tears filled his eyes.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

The girls floated away and the garden was empty except for Daniel and Theresa. She sat next to him and reached her arms around him and lifted him gently. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her and they both began to weep and sob. Daniel felt the pain of loosing his Father and loosing his mother and sister that he never saw again. He felt the pain of his wife’s death. He grieved and cried rivers of tears. Theresa’s mind and heart were opened and the pain flowed through the flood gates. She began to sob violently with Daniel and they both wailed while the pain and sorrow flowed from them. Love filled up the voids that were created when the pain left. They both held each other and became as one. Theresa had seen Daniels life and had felt his pain as well as hers. Her gift to him had been her essence of life. She showed him everything of herself. His gift to her had been the same. When they had become one in the spirit, his heart had intertwined with hers and they were now as one forever. She also gave him the gift of telepathy and the ability to levitate. The fullness of love and life overtook them and they both fell asleep on the lounge. Hava entered Theresa’s mind in the dream and moved her to awake. ‘You must take these clothes off of Daniel and we must destroy them quickly. Luun floated out of the building and laid fresh clothes on the table next to the lounge. Theresa stood up and levitated Daniel enough that she could strip the uniform from him. She then dressed him in the fresh clothes that Luun had brought and handed the uniform and its parts to Hava. Hava disappeared and came back almost immediately. Theresa asked where she had gotten to so quickly. Hava said she had taken the uniform to a time that it could not be traced. Theresa smiled and began to lower Daniel back to the lounge. Luun told her to bring Daniel into the building. We have new quarters for you and him. Theresa looked surprised but brought Daniel towards the building. After entering they floated down the hall until Luun stopped at a door and it opened.

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

The two girls floated into the room and Theresa followed with Daniel. Luun opened another door and Theresa saw a bed through the doorway. She floated Daniel into the room and lay him down on the bed. He continued to sleep and looked so relaxed. She then came out of the bedroom and into the living area. Luun said, “this is your new quarters you and Daniel will stay here from now on”. Theresa looked surprised and said but what about my other quarters. Hava giggled and Luun said those quarters will be given to another, you and Daniel are one now and so you live together, Happy Birthday sister. Theresa went to both of them and hugged them, my sisters you have given the most wonderful gift I have ever received it is for me to give gifts to everyone else here. Hava said “our dear sister you have given gifts to everyone here”. “Tonight we are having a party in the garden for you and Daniel and you will give your gift to us all then. With that both girls floated out the door and it closed quietly. She heard Daniel asking for her so she opened the bedroom door and walked to him. He asked how he had gotten here and how did I get these clothes on. She touched his lips with her finger and said Hush my darling all will be revealed later, for now you must rest. She picked him up gently and moved him to one side of the bed.. I must also rest so I will lay down here for now. Daniel looked over at her as she lay down on the bed. He reached over and put his arms around her and kissed her. She returned the affection and they both fell into the dreams.

4. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

night-by-night, dream-by-dream...

Arthur was true to his word.

Bankers left their jobs in droves.

Bank staff were left to their own devices. Can you imagine what the bank staff did with all those bank executives gone?

There was no one to fire them...

They were dreaming too...

Dreaming for humanity as if their lives depended on it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lost N Found (12th January 2016), Zionbrion (2nd February 2016)

6. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cities started to look more like forests.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

8. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For Kyra Johnson, it had seemed like her entire neighbourhood had become a miracle.

Walking or riding your bicycle down the street was nigh impossible.

First you had to dodge the vegetable patches and fruit trees that had sprung up everywhere and second, people - the young and old and the in-between - cruised around the neighbourhood in the sunshine, some chatting whilst standing on the street, some working on gardens.

People were just so darn friendly that you just had to stop to talk to them.

Sidewalks were so full and bursting at the seams with organic produce that she would literally eat her way to work.

A juicy nectarine, dripped down her chin as she sampled the latest fare.

The laughter of the people was what now echoed in her mind as she opened the door to her local community centre.

People had donated so much kitchenware that Kyra didn't know what to do with it all. She had to stack it, in neat piles along the hallway.

She brushed by the long table that fed multitudes of people every day.

Kyra entered the massive commercial kitchen, expecting to start her day alone.

Arthur looked up at her, frilly flowered apron on, arm waving mid-air, knife-in-hand.

Carrots momentarily forgotten.

"Well now miss Kyra, isn't it lovely to see you!"

Her benefactor of this almighty kitchen and her ally in all of her dreams now stood before her, chopping vegetables.

"I can't believe it." She cried.

And she ran to him, arms outstretched.
    Last edited by Constance; 12th January 2016 at 00:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

10. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"It all starts and ends with food."

Arthur said warmly. He hugged Kyra so heartily and so hard that her bones hurt.

"Ain't that the truth." She murmured softly.

Before too long, a stream of volunteers had arrived, ready to take on preparing the freshest of fresh produce harvested from the street gardens and sidewalks for a hearty breakfast.

"Garth - you stop what you are doing and give us a tune!"

Garth Allbright used to be homeless. He just also happened to dream about a new world filled with possibilities.

"Yes ma'am" He jokingly replied with a mock salute to Kyra. He strolled over to his beloved guitar, sat in a corner and began to play and sing.

It was so much fun being serenaded by this very talented musician. It filled the heart with pangs of love and each felt the goodness of what they were doing, permeating their very souls.

Kyra's eyes sparkled as she worked, occasionally glancing at Arthur to smile at him.

Community centres had begun to spring up everywhere, like weeds.

But they weren't your everyday run-of-the-mill type community centres.

These community centres now fed every single person on the street they lived on.

Large seated indoor areas and outdoor areas now dominated the landscapes.

Many roads had been repurposed so that people could be with each other to eat.
    Last edited by Constance; 12th January 2016 at 03:45.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

After the skimmer had left and the cards had been shredded Samuel sat down beside Mary and hugged her. She returned the affection and Carolyne asked if they would like to snack on something. Samuel nodded yes so Christine poured him a cup of coffee and Carolyne brought some pastries to the counter. Samuel spoke up and said, “there was something different about that young lieutenant, When he left and went to get into the skimmer I sas Honovi standing in the brush just behind it. There also appeared to be a light aurora around him”. Mary spoke up then and said, “I was afraid for awhile. When I first walked in I had the feeling that he could see right through the disguise I had placed around myself. Remind me to say something to Bill about that. It was really strange that he just starred at me and those other two nit wits hardly even noticed me. They seemed to be smeared with something like soot, gave me the creeps”.Carolyne looked out the front window with a distant look and then spoke, “I have a feeling we will be seeing that young man again soon. Eryne has spoke to me that there is to be a birthday party soon for one of our young scientists She is like a daughter to Bill and I and Eryne loves her. They are sisters. That young man has a roll to play in her life I suspect. I must speak to Bill about keeping that back garage cloaked. It would seem that the activity of searching for you all has increased and could get a lot worse.

13. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

In the back garage Michael was under the old suburban replacing the rear end gear box. Susanna had put on a set of overalls and was helping him. Michael and Bill had discovered that she was quite mechanically adept. She had told them that she worked with her father when she was little around his cars. He was always tinkering on them. She had always liked to get her hands greasy taking apart and reassembling the parts of the motor and whatever else she could do. Michael had popped the pumkin apart and gear oil had spilled out on his face. He sputtered and rolled the creeper out and reached around like a blind man for a rag to wipe his face. Susanna held the rag just out of his reach while laughing hysterically. Michael reached out with both hands and started flinging them around wildly. Susanna moved close enough that he could grab her and he pulled her close while she wiped his face. He opened his eyes and looked into her smiling eyes. The smile on his face turned into a laugh and they held each other. Bill looked over from the motor that he was working on and smiled. “You kids about ready to get some food” Michael and Susanna both said yes. Michael asked him why he did not have a lift in here. Bill thought for a moment and said, geez just had not thought about it. Guess that will have to be remedied. How about we do something about it after we get something to eat” Michael said great lets eat. Bill said, “Carolyne has told me that those military people have moved on. Samuel and Mary are going to meet you all in the garden. I will be along with Christine as soon as Joanna and Sarah relieve us.

14. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Bill, Susanna and Michael walked out of the cloaked garage and Bill set the door to his command. They all begin to walk towards the portal as Samuel and Mary came around the side of the café’. They all met and continued to the portal. Samuel handed the Jet belt to Bill and said this is the belt that I outfitted the dispance cloak to. Bill told him that the belt would need to be copied at least 10 times for use for their up and coming missions. They all entered the portal and walked to the garden and sat down. The conversation continued to include the missions to gather more technologies that the ARMY had been experimenting with that were deadly to people and the life in particular on this world. Bill said that some of the people will be willing to come with us and some will not. We are going to destroy what we can and those that are not willing to come to the light will have to be neutralized in ways that they will never be able to continue the experiments of there deadly technologies. As they were discussing this Carolyne and Christine showed up and sat down. The food carts had rolled out with fruits and vegetables and breads. The two women filled a couple of plates and began to eat.

15. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Carolyne waited for Bill to finish his talk about the ARMY research and experiments that they had continued to create. She then talked about keeping the garage under the cloak. The military and the police have stepped up their searching and a lot of it is centered around this area and the old state route now. Something is happening up on the 10 mile grade and we are going to have to clean up a mess, seems that those military men that were here earlier are going to come to a bad end up there. That is going to make them all that much more suspicious of this area. That General was the commander of the base to our southwest and that Colonel was brought in from the Emperor himself. That lieutenant is going to come to us and he has some very important information that will help us to take care of some of those secret facilities Bill has been talking about. I would suggest that after we have eaten that you, my darling Major, take these men up to that scene that is happening now, and get rid of any evidence you can find. This might be a good time to test out that time machine gizmo you have been working on. Everybody perked up at the mention of time machine technology. Bill raised his hand and said “Settle down we have been creating a time device yes but we really have not tested it yet. Evelyne and Eryne both tell us that it wil work so we have every confidence that it will but we have to test it. Yes my dear lovely lieutenant, this is the time to try the time gizmo out. Looking at everybody Bill explained a basic function. This machine is a small handheld device not unlike the other machines we have for portals and other matter or material makings. It is also activated by our thoughts. It will, as we hope, transport humans through time as well. So today is the day to give it a shot. Michael and Samuel you will help me to do this won’t you? Michael and Samuel both nodded their heads up and down and said they would be honored to help. Mary and Susanna both held on to the men and said in unison, you are going to be very careful aren’t you? Both men turned and kissed them affectionately. Samuel spoke up and told Bill that the ARMY had managed to create a device to detect the dispance cloak. They just had not perfected it yet but were working on installing in all there vehicles. Bill said, Yes I had a suspicion that they would get around to that. That is the only created device I could not destroy. It had already been taken from the facility in Wyoming and put to use. However, Sarah’s husband Abraham has been working on a new model that will not be able to be detected by the ARMY. He is close to getting that up to running and as soon as it is ready we are going to replace all the old cloaks and that should keep us safe for quite awhile. Yes I know that the ARMY continues to experiment with any new technologies so we are keeping on our toes as well.

16. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One night, as Nick lay fitfully sleeping in his tent, another shaman came to him in his dreams.

And the shaman said to him. "You must go beyond where any man has ever attempted, or ever dared to go."

The shaman then transformed into a fierce warrior and the warrior said to him.

"Your role is to call upon every indigenous tribe on this planet who remembers who we really are.

"They walk the Earth, living completely connected with Mother Nature. They live their lives according to all the natural laws."

"They are aware that our collective consciousness IS Mother Earth. They honour all the natural and divine laws."

"These tribes are already aware that there are other tribes like themselves but you must find a way to inspire them to join forces with the others."

"Take people with you who are also passionate about moving in this direction. Do not try to do this alone."

"All the divine forces that drive the universe flow through you and around you."

"Be open to all that comes your way. Allow only your intuitions and your inspirations to guide you."

And then, the warrior said with piercing eyes fixed upon Nick.

"We are Mother Nature in another form."

The warrior paused for a moment, to allow Nick to absorb the enormity of the task he faced.

"As you already know from the dark dreams that I sent you, there has been the deliberate annihilation, subjugation and displacement of many of our beloved indigenous tribal brothers and sisters." The warrior fell silent.

"You sent me all those horrible dark dreams? Said Nick incredulously.

"Of course." Said the warrior.

"You are our brother in eternity Nick Green and we felt that you were the best candidate for the role."

"And you... I mean..your people are for real about me having to do this?" He said with trepidation in his voice.

"There are those warriors who work to uplift these brothers and sisters; many are weary, downtrodden and forgotten."

"These warriors fight to keep these indigenous tribes alive."

"You must encourage, you must have the heart to endure, you must nurture and inspire these lone warriors to strengthen and uplift their tribes and to then join forces with those tribes who live completely connected with Mother Nature."

"It is your role to reignite the flame of justice that resides within each tribe so that each tribe becomes an unquenchable firestorm that burns and sweeps through the rest of the world with a ferocity that the darkness cannot extinguish."

"And then, as you have talked about in your dreams with the others who live in the artificial environments, whether it be through dreams, songs, poetry, dance, art or Mother Earth, each must dare to express and inspire others into taking their roles and expressing it in such a way that they are moving towards our ultimate liberation."

"Their intent must be pure and you will know them by their passion for the Earth, the beings who roam the Earth and humanity."

The warrior vanished and in its place, an elderly indigenous woman appeared to him. She said solemnly.

"I represent the collective of those who have dreamt together and merged with source. We empowered ourselves to liberate ourselves and now we live in peace forever. I am in your future."
    "We live in a constant state of possibilities and this is how our hearts carry us forward. Will you join us?"

She then melted like a vapour trail and he awoke.
    Last edited by Constance; 11th June 2016 at 03:41.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lost N Found (12th January 2016), Zionbrion (6th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Carolyne stood up and asked Christine to join her back at the Café’ she turned to Susanna and Mary and asked if they would like to go out to the field where Kevin, Kristyl, Mark and Maria were busy working on the choppers and plane. Mary said she would be happy to do that she had to talk to Kristyl about some things. Susanna agreed also to go out there. She needed a walk and besides she might be able to help with some of the mechanical work. Bill stood up and asked Michael and Samuel to follow him; he had some other things to show them. Carolyne and Christine headed for the garage while the two other women headed for the field. Bill, Samuel and Michael walked out towards the field but turned towards the due east and walked through some groves of fruit trees. As they continued walking Bill picked an apple and began to munch on it. Michael and Samuel both picked some fruit off the trees and they were all munching and talking about the orchard when they walked by a barn. Samuel asked what was in the barn and Bill walked over to it and opened a large door. Inside were two large tractors with trailers attached to the rear. “This is what we are going to use to retrieve the parts we need for the old vehicles. Oh and get that lift we talked about earlier Michael. Michael walked in and climbed up on the first tractor. He sat on the seat and a big smile broke on his face, “are we going now” Bill said “we have to clean up that mess first but later we will be going. “Yes Michael you get to drive this beast. Michael kept smiling as he climbed down and the men proceeded to walk towards the east while in the garden Theresa was dreaming of a man that was in a death grip on the side of a cliff.

19. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Bill had been shown what was happening up at 10 mile grade and knew that they had to wait for Theresa to bring the young lieutenant back to the garden before they could go and clean up the mess. The three men continued to walk towards the east through groves of fruit trees and large fields of vegetables and wheat. Samuel mentioned, “is this where all the fresh foods come from” Bill said “well so to speak for the most part”. Michael asked who took care of all this and how was it harvested? Bill turned around and walked backwards while he smiled, this dear man is all taken care of with our creative minds. It is the same with the food carts when we think in our minds. Our creative wonderful daughter Eryne started it all and when Evelyne showed up it just got so much better. They just think and they showed us how to think to make it all happen. You had to wonder how we keep the food stocked in the café’ well it is the thoughts that we do as a collective. We never charge anything for what we give freely. That is part of the healing of this planet. Money is becoming obsolete. And we are going to spread that completely across the face of this planet. There is and always has been more than enough for all humans to live in peace and prosperity on this world. It is just in the mind and for humans to awaken to that. We started it all with technologies and it has been so slow simply because we forgot that the divine creator gave this to us in the beginning.

20. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Our technology has nearly destroyed us because dark, wicked men have used it in greed and kept the good and wonderful things from us. These greedy beings murdered anyone that has tried to enlighten others with tech or any inventions that could enhance mankind towards the peace and prosperity that was meant for us in the first place. They stole our minds and enslaved us all. It was the introduction of greed that began our downfall. Michael and Samuel both had tears in their eyes as they continued to walk. Bill saw their hearts and told them both that this greed and pain was all going to end in the near future, it took us all awhile to understand. When Eryne was born there was a light around her and before she was a year old she was talking to us. We had to keep her away from the wicked men. Most people didn’t know she was here until we came to this place. One dear young girl knew of her prior but kept it in confidence. She is our second daughter you will get to meet her soon. When Jim and Christine came with Mark and Maria they brought Evelyne who was Eryne’s Sister. We have found that they are one spirit and connected to the divine creator. They have taken us into the one spirit many times and now we are connecting so much that this technology is becoming obsolete to us. They show us how to do things in our dreams. I dream about these things and it is their thoughts that fill my dreams. I wake up and build something that I saw in the dream and then it gets used and becomes obsolete because the more we use it the easier it is for our thoughts to make it happen. I am given to understand that Evelyne and Eryne are causing other people and especially children in the world to dream these healing thoughts. As they listened to Bill he turned around and said “Ah we are here” Michael and Samuel walked up and Bill said “behold! In front of them was the old Junk yard. They were standing on the most western part of it. Both men stood gaping at the old automobiles. They appeared to be in some old garage and the large doors were wide open. “This is where we will come to get the parts we need. The tractors and trailers will be handy don’t you think?

21. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Both men begin to speak at the same time, Bill held up his hand and said wait! one at a time. Samuel said “how did we just walk for 30 minutes and end up here at a place that is some 50 miles to the east of the facility? “Oh Samuel have you not heard anything I have been saying”? Samuel looked at him and a surprised looked lit up his face. Michael just looked and thought WHAT? Bill said, my dear gentlemen time and distance are relative to your thoughts. You think of time as something that counts in numbers such as your comment Samuel “30 minutes” or even days, Months or years. Those are nothing more than abstract ideas that have been imbedded in your enslaved minds. Distance is the same; the comment of saying that this place is somewhat 50 miles to our east is nothing more than an abstract idea. Now in an open awakened mind there is no time and there is no distance. Those ideas are only there because we have used them to keep our thoughts locked up as we were all conditioned that way by something other than the divine creator. Now I am not saying that those concepts cannot be used to guide us in the here and now. What I am saying is that they can be useful. You both have been in the spirit of the universe and love is motion, light is the real energy and the key that unlocks our minds. So Einstein’s famous equation that has been researched and researched by enslaved or unawake minds to prove it is wrong or write mostly is nothing more than a waste of energy. His theory of relativity was somewhat close but was flawed because it is locked up in an enslaved species mind. You see what I mean” E=MC squared, what does this mean to you. Energy okay there is energy and when we are in the spirit is that energy? Mass, okay I am mass as you see but am I truly or is this just what we project in our minds? C represents a speed or distance and it has to be squared, what is that gentlemen”? Lets see, in our finite minds or so we have been conditioned to believe it is the speed of light therefore transforming it into energy. Einstein had some things right but did not put them in the true perspective. Energy he saw but again not seen in the truth, his light was there but again not seen in the true perspective and the one thing he used that did not fit was mass. That equation would be better if it was written like this S=LLtc. Samuel asked what that would mean. Bill said I am just coming from an experience but I would say this, S is Spirit, First L is Light and second L is Love or visa versa, tc is total connection. There is no speed or distance as they do not really exist. So to say, Einstein created something that really only dealt with our enslaved existence and did not even touch on the truth of whom or what we really are does not hold water simply because all we are really is thought and that is part of the divine creator. Michael and Samuel sat down and let this sink into their “thoughts”. Hava and Luun stood in front of them and touched their minds/thoughts and giggled.

22. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Bill said, it is for us to do what we must do now. He opened a portal and both men saw a road with a slope off one edge. At the bottom of the slope there was a car or what might have been one, it was on fire and pieces of it were strewn down the slope. Bill stepped onto the roadway and Samuel and Michael followed. They all stood there looking at the mess down the slope. Samuel asked if that was the skimmer that was at the café’ earlier. Bill said “yes two of the people had died and the pilot or driver is being brought to the light as we speak. Bill pulled out a device that looked like a small flashlight and pointed it at the main wreck. This will be our first test with this gizmo. I am going to send that mess down there to a place in time that was a desert and is now an ocean. He dialed something at the front of the gizmo and a reading appeared on a led reader and pushed a button on the top. A bluish beam shot forth and hit the wreck, the entire thing disappeared immediately. Bill pushed the button once more and the beam ceased. Bill turned and said, okay it will be up to us to collect the rest of this mess and stack it in one place so we can send it to the place where the other piece went. I suggest we spread out and work our way down the slope. Whatever you find gather it up and bring it to that location where the main piece was. If it is to big let me know and I will try to use the levitation methods that have been taught by Theresa. Michael and Samuel both looked at Bill and Asked who Theresa is. Bill told them both that they would be meeting her soon. She is the second daughter I mention awhile ago. Bill handed each man a bag with shoulder straps, it seemed that he just brought them out of thin air. They all started to climb down the slope and pick up pieces of the car as they went. Michael found the cockpit and it appeared to be in one piece so he could not pick it up, he told Bill about it and Bill looked over at it and then held out his arm and pointed at it. The cockpit rose in the air and floated down to where the main wreck had been. Michael said to himself quietly, I can’t wait to learn how to do that. Bill snickered to himself and continued to shuffle down the slope picking up bits and pieces as he went. When all three reached the bottom, they emptied the bags in a pile and searched around the area to find any more. Over the top of the boulder Samuel found one the mini gun apparatus stuck in the dirt standing up like a small tree or something. He mentioned it to Bill. Bill peeked over the boulder and raised it up and brought it to the pile.

23. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

They all milled around searching and found all of the bits and pieces. Bill pulled something else out of his pocket and touched a button. The little machine began beeping slowly and Bill turned around in a circle as he held the machine out. He swung around towards a place that looked like a dark pool of something and the machine went solid in its sound. Bill shut it off and looked at the spot. He walked towards it and had to climb a few boulders but reached it soon enough. What he found made him shiver. It reminded him of a pool of used oil but only darker. He knew that this was where Arie had jumped the General. He spun back towards the crash site and turned his machine on once more and swung it down towards the bottom of the ravine and up the bank on the other side. The machine started to beep and in its arc it beeped more solid as it was swung toward some brush. Bill looked at Samuel and asked him to go to that clump of brush and see if he could find any metal. Samuel reached the brush and saw something shinny sticking out the main trunk of the clump. He reached into it and took a small knife from his pocket and dug the bullet out. He held it up and showed it to Bill. Bill smiled at that but felt like something was near that gave him the willies so he headed back to the crash site. While he was making his way back something told him to look up the slope and he saw a fallen tree with broken branches and there was blood all over the tree and one of the broken branches. Something else very gruesome was up the slope a little further and it made him shiver again. He turned and looked at Michael and Samuel and said there is something black and evil still in this place. I can take some away but I suspect that there will be a hole that some black creature can squeeze through left here. We must hurry and clean this up as quickly as possible. I have a feeling that a military vehicle is moving this way. All the pieces were thrown on the pile and Bill used his levitation power to raise the gruesome thing from the area up from the downed tree. All the men saw what had been raised and retched as Bill brought it to the pile. They all backed away and Bill activated the time machine gizmo. The blue beam shot out and the entire pile disappeared. The gruesome thing hung there longer and then it was gone also. Each man heard what seemed like a scream when that thing disappeared. The site from the impact after the car had left the road all the way to the boulder appeared to grow over with vegetation and in a very short time the slope looked totally natural once again. Bill opened a portal and they all stepped through into the old garage where they had been just now or so it seemed. Bill asked if they were up to a short walk. The afternoon is cool and yet warm also. We can get a snack on the way. Samuel and Michael had questions about what was at the crash site but both held those questions for another thought.

24. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

While they were casually strolling through the orchards Michael’s thoughts opened his mouth and he began to speak. Bill, all that discussion we had about time and distance and how it really does not exist has me thinking about the time machine you have created. If “time and distance” do not exist, then what is the need for and why did you create a time machine? Samuel spoke up and said “I was wondering the same thing after all the talk about no time and distance existing.

25. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Bill stopped walking and sat down under a rather large Cherry tree. He looked up and said, this is one of my favorite trees. Have a set down with me will you? Both men sat down and they all leaned back against the rather Hugh tree. Bill said to both of them, you have asked a fair and intelligent question; I will try and give the best answer I know how to give. Can either one of you enter the spirit and just be one in the universe on your own at this instant? I know that you have both done this with the lovely ladies you came here with. You felt the deeper thoughts together and you were one in the spirit. What you did not know was that you were guided into the universe by love and light through total connection, it was your pure love that released the light in your hearts and the total connection of the divine creator. You see, when you are in the love and light and totally connected then you are your pure spirit. Time is nothing and distance has no meaning. That is our truth that is who we really are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 79 LastLast