+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 79 LastLast

Thread: A story we all write.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: A story we all write.

You see, it appeared as if they were driving into a void as they inched closer to the garage.

"Don't worry said Bill, just keeping driving, I will explain everything later." He kept waving them in.

"Its ok, Mark, keep going" said Eve.

As they fully passed through this 'void' they entered a tunnell and kept driving along slowly. When they reached the end of the tunnell it opened up into a very large space. Mark turned off the car. "What is this place?" They all thought at once. Bill was there now as well, but he told them he had to go run the shop until close and introduced them to his wife Carolyne. "She will explain everything to you folks."

Eve scanned the place with her eyes, there appeared to be an artificial light coming from somewhere, but it felt so much like the sun. She saw a few other people in the distance, going about what appeared to be daily life for them. She could even hear water running. She saw a girl about her age skipping towards them. She ran to Eve first and gave her a big hug, "Hava!" she said.

Then memories flooded Eve's mind, how had she forgotten all of those lifes they had spent together, and in this life all of the times they had played together in the dream world. It was as if her sub coincious had purposely blocked it all out, for this one grand moment to have it all flood back.

"Luun," she whispered "it is so good to be here with you again. What are you called in this life?"

"Eryne," she stated

While Evelyne and Eryne locked eyes and continued to remember all they had been through together, Carolyne started explaining everything to the rest. "You see my husband used to work on top secret projects for the military..."
    Last edited by Zionbrion; 5th November 2015 at 16:15.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Constance (5th November 2015), Lost N Found (5th November 2015), raregem (27th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

"...it was when he was working on a project that he realized would be the final nail of the coffin for a free humanity that he had a great awakening. He knew it wouldn't be easy for him to get out, and he also didn't want the project to stay in their hands either. He began to slowly persuade his coworkers, by informing them of this projects true intent. On his off time he started to construct this place, and create a second indentity for he and myself. He had all but one of the engineers of this project on board with his plan, to destroy the work and then go into hiding, all for the best interest of humanity. I'd rather not say what happened to the one who disagreed. But the reat of them, and if they had family are all here now. We may appear idle at first sight, but I assure you great things are happening down here. You will be quite pleased to see the accomplishments made in the last 8 years, that will one day soon help with a triggering point to awaken humanity and create a free and prosperous world."

"My mind is spinning with fascination," blurted Mark. "Can we please see what of these advancements you have made?"

"Well I am good at many things but esoteric engineering isn't one them, why don't you guys settle in and have a cup of tea, Bill may be better suited to walk you through the intricacies of whats going on here."

"I can show you my invention," said Eryne excitedly.

She darted off to grab it from the lab, "Mother," said Eve "you don't have to be sad anymore, I just know that dad is going to be fine, this is all fate you see, and dad is sacraficing some years of his life that we were led down this road to meet these people to really change everything for the better, for real this time."

Christine stared at Eve and smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Just then Eryne came running and said "Here watch this..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Constance (6th November 2015), Lost N Found (6th November 2015), raregem (27th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

The lights and colours ebbed and swirled as the holograph images emerged.
    What unfolded before their very eyes was a multidimensional and holographic screen. It was truly spectacular and unlike anything they had ever seen before. Eryne encouraged them to step into it. Eve was first. She felt no fear.
    Her heart exploding in bliss. She cried out to her parents in all the glory and wonder of the universe which expanded and unfolded before her. The others ran towards it in the greatest anticipation.

Everything felt and appeared to be all around them. They were enveloped in an all pervading sense of peace and harmony. Bodies were electrified and buzzed with the unconditional love and connection with source. It permeated their very being. All senses were bedazzled. They could see each other as they truly were and they pulsed in perfect harmony as one heartbeat. It was beyond anything they had ever imagined. They could actually feel, touch and sense everything around them.

And as the universe expanded even further, they felt and saw Mother earth come into view and they were upon the Earth as never before.

The Earth was truly and unbelievably spectacular and beautiful. Mother Earth was like a brilliant sparkling jewel. Bright and pure were the waters and skies. They drank from the pristine waters. It was intoxicating. Each swooned with the vitality they felt coursing through their veins. They trod the rich and dark soil of a clean and fresh Mother Earth. Sweet smelling was the grass, the flowers, the air and all the plant life. They gulped down the air as if taking their first breath.
    As far around them as their eyes could see, nature was lush and abundant. It truly was a heaven on earth. Trees were giant umbrellas. Plants the most luminous green swayed and hummed and throbbed with life. Plants were communicating to each other and they could all hear them. All the creatures of the earth roamed freely and all were in completely harmony with each other. The bears and the lambs played together. The lion lay down with the rabbit.

And still yet another hologram started to appear before them at lightening speed. And as they stood immersed in their beautiful surroundings, the story of how humanity had divinely reconnected with their natural state on every level of their being unfolded and flooded their future memory. Humanity had finally embraced how to reach its highest potential as a collective and as individuals. They were supernatural in every truest sense of the word.
    It had started with the biggest round table discussion Mother Earth had ever seen. People made the unanimous agreement to put aside all the differences they had with each other and look at what they really wanted for themselves and each other.
    An agreement was quickly reached when all 8 billion realised that what they really yearned for was peace for all beings throughout the universe. And not only just peace, they wanted so much more than that. They also wanted to remember who they really were. So they decided to start with themselves. With such a united intent, it all happened so spontaneously and instantly within a matter of days. So creative and so compassionate was each with the other that it was contagious. Real love ignited into an unquenchable flame that raced throughout humanity like a fire superstorm.
    It was then humanity banded together as one united front. Using their hands and their hearts, they lovingly worked upon completely restoring Mother Earth to her original pristine state.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lost N Found (8th November 2015), raregem (27th November 2015), Zionbrion (7th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Hava began to understand her existence with much more clarity. She continued to step into the holographic bubbles and saw each part of the universe open into another living being. She connected to all life through each door that opened and knew that eternity was always there for all life. Her heart was a bright star as she explored the vast infinity around her. Luun gathered her essence to Hava and the one moved through the infinity.

The individual essence of Hava communicated with Luun and the other individual parts of the one and understood that they all must return to the solid existence for now. Hava now understood all the past lives on that plane of existence and knew without doubt that her particle had lived there tjo learn about the true love of the universe. As she began to move in reverse, the holograms appeared to move away in what appeared light speed and zoomed to infinity. All that entered into Eryne's invention began to exit back into the expanse of the garage or town or wherever the place was that existed in the now. Evelyn came out and caught Christine as she stepped forth from the hologram. Mark and Maria stepped forth and then Eryne came out shinning so bright that they all had to close their eyes for a moment.

Bill stepped forward and was smiling while he said "come with me, I have a very nice garden we can all rest in and I will tell you about what I discovered when I worked on the secret project that you have entered. Mark had so many questions and began to speak when Bill said hold those thoughts till we get to the garden. Eve and Eryne skipped off towards a lush looking garden when Christine looked at Bill and said....

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

"These voids or holographic bubbles seem to let us enter into multidimensional spaces and either past time or future time. While I was in the Bubble that Eryne created, it felt as if there was no existence of time or even dimensions and I was just being and I was all. The feeling of multi-dimensions came from the holograms that continued to open in front of me. The concept of time disappeared though." As they entered the lush Garden, Bill directed them to what appeared to be an am phi theater but with very comfortable couches and chairs. They all settled down and noticed the kaleidoscope of lights surrounding them. Bill asked if everyone was comfortable and then asked who would like some tea. Evelyn and Eryne both spoke as if they were one and giggled as they said "we want some Father" Mark and Maria and Christine all looked in astonishment at the two girls but shook their heads acknowledging their wish to have tea also.

Carolyne came out of a nearby room that was connected to the garden with a tray of cups and tea pots. This tray also had a large assortment of what appeared to be crumpets or small cakes. Maria noticed that Carolyne was not actually carrying these trays but they were floating along with her as she approached. As she came into their midst, the trays floated to a table in the center of all of them. Mark took a cup of a delicious smelling tea and picked up a crumpet, took one bite and swirled in wonder at the taste. He then looked at Bill and asked him to tell his story of how all this was possible. Bill looked at each one, motioned for Carolyne to sit next to him and began to speak,...........

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

"You see, I discovered that one can switch off the part of the reptilian brain that has been the dominant force in human history and shut it down permanently. Simultaneously, I also discovered that we have ability to turn on or activate the empowerment reflexes we all possess lying dormant within us and we can spontaneously and divinely manifest anything in the universe."

Carolyne, to the surprise and delight of Evelyn, Christine, Maria and Mark, spontaneously manifested an apple. She handed the apple to Evelyn and looked deeply into her eyes.
    Evelyn responded by taking a bite of the apple. Her eyes sparkled mischievously and with that twinkle in her eye she...
    Last edited by Constance; 9th November 2015 at 21:56.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lost N Found (10th November 2015), Zionbrion (10th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Wondered if there was a way she could manifest things to a different location, like her fathers jail cell. And also if this esoteric spiritual technology was brought out to the masses in secret the true human soverign spirit would arise and the only option left would be for the current system to crumble. She thought back a couple years to her Aha moment when she was at her old home, and how she knew how to change the world, but didn't yet have the means, and now she knew with the spirit strength of Eryne and the technological capabilities of her father, the tide of the future would now sway in humanities favor.

Evelyne asked Bill if there was anyway to free her father, as she knew their next mission was his greatests life passion as well.

"It is possible, but it would be quite risky, and as you know there is a lot on the line right now. I will have to sleep on that matter and I will let you know if I figure out a safe way to rescue him." Said Bill. "But as I was saying, there is a dormant power inside the human body, that the controllers are deathly afraid of, and have been trying to supress it for a very long time, and they have done qute a good job I must say. You see this olace we are in now, is like a thought brought into existence, it took all of us here combined with some technology to think up this place, we had to imagine it down to the finest detail. We are able to hide in plane sight due to a technology I had been working on but never shared with the military--in order to fully manifest a physical object-- well this has been bred out of and suprssed in humanity that it is nearly impossible to do without this technology we have." Bill pulls out a small piece of hardware that looks like a USB drive. "We all carry these around here, and we are working on creating more everyday. The problem we are having right now is the signal range, it is only a few feet.."

Bill went on explainging things as Eve's mind drifted off into thought "what we will do is create as many of these as we possibly can, and then we will send them with instructions, its articial, but it will give everyone a boost, and after enough time people will adapt and we won't need the technology anymore, it will fully awawken our suppressed abilities"

Eve came back to Bill's words "The funny thing is one of the few things we cannot manifest is more of these little machines to do more manifesting," he chuckled. "We want to get these to every family in the world, but I feel we must do it simultaneously, or the technology may be stolen and used against us."

"I have an idea!" Said Eve, and with that spoke to Eryne telepathically and she agreed it might work. "Tell me what all of the raw materials of this object is Bill."

After he spoke everything it took to make one Eryne and Evelyne made appear 5 kilos of each of the raw materials. They then mentally formed the raw materials into the component pieces to be later put together by hand.

"That is amazing lovely children!" Exclaimed Bill. "Fresh minds, fresh ideas!"

Christine smiled, she was so proud of her young Evelyne. Everyone got the feeling it was time to retire for the day, and get some sleep. Evelyne could not imagine sleeping though, she and Eryne stayed awake together, they had a lot to catch up on with eachother. Eventually they decided even they needed a little sleep and drifted off to sleep holding each other.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Constance (10th November 2015), Lost N Found (11th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

While the girls slept, Bill laid there wondering how he could get past the heavy surveillance and security systems of the Jail in order to pass one of these little machines to Evelyn's Father. He then began to imagine what would happen if he could implement the tiny machine into some of the daily food preparations within the kitchen of the jail. He had second thoughts about this idea as it could create chaos, as in the wrong hands, things might be manifested that were not to the betterment of all. Bill knew he would not get past security with any gadget that would set of the security systems including the chemical scanners. Security would scoop anything in the mail as well. As Bill drifted of to sleep himself, he wondered if Eve was able to awaken her ability to bi-locate or maybe Eryne.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Constance (11th November 2015), Lost N Found (11th November 2015), Zionbrion (11th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It was around 2am, after all were in a deep sleep resting peacefully, That Eryne's essence coupled with Evelyne's essence and the two became one again. Luun thought the question and answer the same time as Hava about freeing her father. The one entered the jail cell where Jim was and became one with his essence. Jim woke within his self and received the loving presence of the one. Luun/Hava spoke to him in the universe and felt the being within. Jim tried to hide at first but then came to the one and became with the one. Luun/Hava asked if he was alright and as soon as the essence of Jim assured them he was okay in the physical sense. The one star shined brightly. Luun/Hava/Jim floated into the Garage/dimension where Mark, Maria, Christine, Bill, Carolyne and all others were. Jim separated and coupled with Christine and then came back to couple with Luun/Hava. The love became one in body, soul, mind and heart.

Luun/Hava began to explain to Jim what they were going to do for him in the physical realm. Jim asked......

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Are you going to give me one of those little machines so that I may manifest the things I need to escape? Luun/Hava touched the universe in Jim and provided the picture of the machine. Jim saw this in the universe and manufactured it into his physical being within the jail cell. Luun/Hava gathered Jim/Christine up into one and instantly were in the jail cell where Jim's physical body was. Luun/Hava communicated to Jim/Christine that Jim must re-enter the physical body and began to separate as Jim's essence flowed back into the illusionary realm of the jail cell and his body. Christine coupled with Luun/Hava and the one watched as Jim's eyes opened and his mind/spirit awakened in the physical sense. The One spoke in the mind and told Jim to meet them, within the illusion, at the crossroads called Nowhere to anywhere fuel and cafe.

Waking up in the Jail Cell, Jim felt as if the dream was real and had memory of everything within his being. He felt his pants pocket and the small module. It felt like a key. He knew within his mind what it was and what he was suppose to do with it.

Bill awoke suddenly and knew almost immediately the the girls had surpassed his expectations. He smiled and then laughed out loud as he dressed and headed for the children's room. Carolyne came to him and was smiling also. As they approached the children's room Christine was standing outside the door and was weeping with tears of joy. "We must wake Mark and Maria" was all that she could mutter at the moment. Bill reached for the door knob and....

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

heard in his mind, Eryne's voice telling him to come in. Bill turned and looked at all around the door and in the hall. Mark came down the hall with Maria and asked if something was wrong? Christine touched his arm and said all is okay but we must talk with the children and we must do it quickly. Bill opened the door and as they all entered the room a very bright light startled them. Carolyne immediately stopped and looked up to see the spirits of luun/Hava floating above the beds. Everybody was amazed and speechless as Luun/Hava began to separate and move towards the floor. Eryne was the first to speak in the physical voice and asked everyone to be seated where they could. Evelyne touched the floor and spoke with a very calming voice to let each know that Eryne and her had always been as one in the universe but had become separated each time they had reincarnated from the universe back to the physical of this existence. Christine and Carolyne had glimpsed the oneness and began to understand that they all were one in the universe and all became separated as they reincarnated back. It all started to come back to them of how this loop or circle continued to play out. Evelyne felt the remembrance coming back among the elders and touched minds, hearts, and souls to bring all to the physical.

Eryne looked at Evelyne and they both turned toward all the others and Evelyne began to tell of the plans her and Eryne had to get Jim back to them and what they had in essence to begin the healing of this world. Eryne looked at Bill and Said......

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thank you father for the esoteric Spiritual research and experiments you have accomplished in this realm. With your help, Evelyne has awakened her essence to gather the knowledge and physical tools to begin her task of healing this world. Eryne turned to Evelyne and telepathically asked if she could continue to explain for a few more minutes. Evelyne nodded and waited for her to continue. Eryne turned to all in the room and said, You See.."
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 19th November 2015 at 01:03.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

"...we all knew what we were getting into before we incarnated on this planet, you signed up for what the essence of this life would be-- but, you see...nothing is set in stone. Things from the outside come along and try to maniuplate our intended timeline. When we overcome each these obstacles it can bring us in directions we hadn't yet planned or thought of-- Evelyne first needs to have the strength of her father in returning, we just know he is destined to be with all of us on the next part of this journey. Tomorrow we will go over all of the details, but it is going to require all of us tomorrow night in order to teleport Jims body and conciousness here. It is risky, because we cannot leave any part of him behind, physical or spiritual, or it will not work, and his body may die. I know it may be hard right now, but we all need to rest we have a long journey ahead of us over the next 24 hours."

Everyone had many questions, but kept them to themselves as they knew all would be revealed in the morrow.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2015), Lost N Found (20th November 2015), sandy (24th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Bill sipped his hot morning tea, as he did every morning, conciously creating his day. He was always the first to wake, and enjoyed the silence of that small bit of solitude. One by one the residents and new guests came into the kitchen, there was much rumor and chat about what had transpired over the night. The ones that lived there were filled in on the important details, and a few volunteered to help with the mission. Then in came skipping Evelyne and Eryne, Christine had already made them both some hot chocolate and the sipped it with utter joy.

Bill excused himself to go and open the shop, as himself and everyone decided it would be best for him to hold down the fort while the rescue mission was being carried out. He went and turned on the open sign and set up shop for the day. The early morning cars were off to work, little did they know the huge changes that were just around the corner. He looked to the sky, it was thick with airplane trails, "to slow global warming they tell us, ha!" he thought to himself. Then he felt called to do something he never had before, he reached into his pocket and held the device and imagine the thick haze clearing, and behold he noticed a small opening of blue sky peering through the clouds. He thought longer and harder and the opening grew larger. As it grew to the size of a blimp he heard a helicopter in the distance. It zoomed right over his shop, right then that shut him down, and he watched as the wind bler and filled in the hole he had created.

Meanwhile back with the others everyone was finishing up breakfast. Some then went off to work on various projects, and others stayed to listen to the plan to rescue Jim. They all say in a circle as Eve spoke.

"I am so grateful for those of you that have volunteered to help, for my father, a man you have not even met yet. Tonight at midnight, myself, my mother, Mark, and Maria will be transporting our spirit energy into my fathers cell, we have managed to already get him a device. From there we will all work together and use all of our energy to transport him back to here. Eryne and Carolyne will head on the recieving end here, and the rest of you will be here with them to help recieve. It is really that simple, the hardest part is going to be for us to be able to gather up all the energy of my father at once and move it. I think it best if we spend the day practicing on a few different objects."

They split off into their respective groups as Eryne and Evelyne tought each person their unique rolls. When they were ready, Eve chose the first object to test, a pencil. Evelyne and her group sat around the pencil all holding hands and zapped it right over to the other group. They could hear the other groups amazement. They went on to try many objects, including living foods, all came out unharmed. Everyone was expressing how easy it was, but Eve reminded her group it will be much more difficult when they are in spirit form.

After much pratice, and Bill came in from closing up shop everyone enjoy a slendid dinner together, and everyone got to know eachother a little better. After everything was cleaned up, the time soon approached to rescue Jim. Evelyne, Maria, Mark and Christine all sat down together with their devices and held hands.

"Here we go." Said Eve

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Constance (20th November 2015), Lost N Found (20th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

As Evelyne took Christine's hand, small sparks jumped into the air and began to move in circles around their hands and began flowing up their arms. Christine reached out and took maria's hand with her other hand. The same energy flow started there but with quicker intensity while the energy between Evelyne and Christine grew and wound around both arms and began to wind around their heads. Maria reached over and took Marks hand and the energy cycles engulfed Evelyne and began to do the same with Christine. By this time the energy cycles where taking over Maria and Mark was half engulfed. Evelyne spoke in thought and asked Mark to complete the connection. When Mark took Eve's hand there was a popping sound and all four people's hearts began to shine and four rays of pure light shot out and met in the center of the group. As the light met and then shot straight up through the roof, the one moved up and bent towards the place where Jim was being held captive.

Meanwhile, Eryne and Carolyne had split up and gathered three more folks to each of them to create two more groups. They also wrapped each into one and stood in energy light like guardians. In all there were dozens of light beams surrounding the outpost.

Eve/Christine/Maria/Mark moved into Jims cell by way of spirit energy and....

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

a very bright light lit up the cell. Fortunately the guards were not walking this area at the moment but the one knew that the light would attract them soon enough so the one entered Jim and filled his heart and mind. This brought the light away from the physical temporarily.

Buzz Lomack awoke suddenly and was temporarily blinded by the bright light from the cell next to him. He could hardly believe his eyes as the wall between him and the next cell over appeared to be transparent. As he stared through the wall he saw what looked like a ball of light, enter into the prisoner in that cell. It had floated from the ceiling and went right into the man’s chest. He had never seen anything like that before but being a believer in the spirit realm he just kept staring and kept quiet.

Another fortunate occurrence was that the cell on the other side of Jim was empty at the moment. The one saw the man next to Jim was watching wide eyed, and telepathically induced him back to sleep. Buzz felt very sleepy of a sudden and lay back down and fell into his dreams once again.
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 23rd November 2015 at 21:22. Reason: fix

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Jim had been experimenting with the little machine on small objects within his cell to see how far he could move them or even make them disappear. He had managed to even unlock the cell door at first and then as he had walked toward the bars his body had passed through. He returned very quickly as the guards were making their rounds and sat on the bed as they walked past.. When lights out approached he began to wonder just how he was going to escape. He remembered when Eve/Eryne/Christine/Maria had come into him and took him with them in the spirit back to the garage/compound and Eve/Eryne had told him about the machine and had manifested it into his pocket in the physical. They had told him to experiment with it and that they would be coming for him. As he lay on the bed in the dark he had fallen asleep and all of sudden the bright light (Ball) appeared and so quickly entered his heart. He gathered the love of the one and melded into and became the one. The one telepathically told him to turn the little machine on and said to hold tight to the essence as the one would remove the physical being with the essence but it was going to be tricky as Jim’s physical being was going to walk out of the cell and through the building until it was out of restraints of buildings. They would then transport all that is back to the compound.

Jim knew that this was going to be hard because he had to keep the physical in tact with the spiritual. The little machine was to help his physical being walk through the bars and then through the walls at the point where the way would be clear. He knew that if he encountered a guard he would have to control the guard himself like Evelyne had done. All of this, he knew from being the one.

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

The one gave the ready and he stood up and begin to walk towards the bars. The little machine worked perfectly to let him pass. The one guided him to turn towards the left as he exited the cell. An urgency in the spirit made him walk very fast towards a door from the cell block. As he approached he heard someone calling for a guard. He began to run and reached the door just as a guard from the other end entered the cell block and yelled at him to stop. Using the little machine he did not have open the door but rather ran right through it like it was not there. Entering another corridor he saw a stairwell just to the right and entered it. He was headed down and went three flights to the bottom and came to a locked door. As he thought about going through this door like the one above, the one said NO, go through the wall to the right. He turned and the little machine appeared to dissolve the wall. He walked out into the open courtyard just as the sirens and lights came on, he could here dogs in the near distance and stopped for just an instance. Just as two guards came around the corner of the building with two dogs, the ONE turned his little machine into many and gathered his physical being together with the spiritual being of all and lifted him into the air. The guards froze and the dogs whined for a few seconds and then the men began to shoot their guns at him. Jim knew what to do at this point and pointed the little machine at the bullets as they sped towards him. They all fell to the ground and never reached him as the ONE lifted and moved his physical being away into the night.

Lieutenant Braintwist ordered his guards to begin looking for this prisoner, He called the air guard and wanted the helicopters to immediately began looking. He told them to head east from the prison, That was located in Mississippi, because that is the way that the prisoner appeared to be flying. Sergeant Polistate questioned the lieutenant and asked what kind of air craft he was in. The Lieutenant said that the man was flying without any mechanical means. Polistate looked at his crew and shook his head, he then said “say again sir” Braintwist yelled back and said “ Just do it” and cut the connection.

Jim had never felt the exhilaration of flying physical by himself but felt the pure love of the one as he witnessed the direction he was heading. In the spiritual he had already been where the one was going and they were already there. In the physical it was going to take a little time as all that were connected together were working to bring his total being there.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

As Bill stood guard in the shop, he noticed a bright light shinning at the top of the bubble that concealed the compound. The vortex into the garage entrance was spinning and causing a wind to stir up around the shop. The shelves were shaking as if an earthquake was happening. He looked out the windows at the road that ran by the old gas station/café and did not see any car lights in either direction. He then turned and ran for the garage. As he approached the vortex his body disappeared and he entered the compound. He ran towards the garden where Eve/Christine/Maria/Mark was gathered in a column of light. As he approached he knew he could not just interrupt the one without harming someone. Bill had not let it be known that he could, by himself, enter into the universe/oneness. This was a time for him to do so because of what could be discovered from the outside. He opened his mind and light gathered in a ball at his heart. He reached out and his light shot out and entered the column of the circle.

Evelyne felt the essence of Bill immediately and heard him saying telepathically to put Jim down on the ground as fast as possible. This thought resonated with all the other light beams instantly. The ONE saw a group of trees and a soft meadow at the edge. Jim was brought to the soft ground and told to enter the trees immediately. His physical being became disconnected although his mind/thought lingered. He rushed for the trees and grasped the little machine which made him disappear just as he entered the small forest. He sat down on a log and waited for further instruction.

All the light beams began to flow back within everyone in the compound as each began to separate. Bill had already separated and gone back outside to the shop. As he approached the entrance to the shop he noticed headlights coming from the west. The car pulled into the station and just sat there. Bill had left a light on at the shop so someone though it might be open. Bill approached the car wearily as the driver’s side window rolled down. The driver noticed Bill and asked if he knew the way to state route 63 to go north. Bill gave the driver the directions and thought he would be on his way. The driver looked at Bill and asked if he had seen the bright lights shooting into the sky over this way somewhere. Bill said no he had not seen that sort of thing but he had been working late on a project inside the shop so may have missed that sort of thing. The driver said okay and thanked Bill again for the directions as he started his car and began to drive away towards the east

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Bill could hear the whop whop of helicopters and looked to the west and saw the search lights coming his way. He quickly shut down the lights in the shop and headed for the vortex. Just as he reached it and disappeared, the helicopters rounded the last curve and passed over the station/café as they headed towards the east.

Bill entered the compound and headed straight for the garden area. Eryne and Carolyne joined him halfway there and asked what was going on. Bill told them to come with him and they all entered the garden together. Eryne/Luun ran over to Evelyne/Hava and hugged her closely. Christine, Mark and Maria all started asking questions but Bill held up his hand and asked everyone to sit down, Carolyne had separated when they first entered the garden and went inside. She came out of the kitchen area with Tea and cookies and hot chocolate for the girls. As they all sat down and gathered the tea and cookies, Bill said, “we will have to tell this all to the rest that participated in the rescue but right now we must concentrate on getting Jim the rest of the way here. The reason I had to stop us is that the shield over this compound is not strong enough to keep the heart lights from being seen. In the future this will not be a problem simply because it will not matter anymore; The oppositional police state is going to cease to exist. For now we are going to have to create a stronger shied.

“Okay, Jim was dropped about a hundred miles to the west and is waiting for directions from us to get the rest of the way. I know we could do again what we were doing but I believe that the police and military have been alerted too much and appear to be doing severe aerial searches. They have also been alerted that something extraordinary is happening. I must say that they have been looking for me and the experiments I stole for quite some time. They just do not know who I am now. I have been able to completely change my physical appearance and this place is completely hidden from them. I have a plan to retrieve Jim but it is so simple that it may work. You see, I have been working on my own old gas powered car for awhile now. Last night while you all were getting Jim out of the prison, I put the finishing touches on the car and got it started up. It looks like any old jeep and I kept the paint job old and scratch to look inconspicuous. I need to take Evelyne and Eryne with me because they both are like the GPS readers and can see Jims Mind. Carolyne knows how to run the station and the café, Christine, you can help Carolyne and I will get Bob and Joe to pump the gas as needed or charge the new stuff. Mark and Maria, there is an old single engine plane to the north of the compound, It could use some work but I am sure you can handle that. It should fly real well once you get the rudders straightened out. The motor is in perfect running order. When we get back, I will show you the flight plan and where you can exit the compound

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 79 LastLast