Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79
Results 1,561 to 1,562 of 1562

Thread: A story we all write.

1. Link to Post #1561
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: A story we all write.

Nadie stood up turned around and began to move back up the tunnel. Theresa twisted herself around but before she moved after Nadie she spoke to the Alien once more. What is your name if you have one? I am called Issona and my peoples are the S’iruss. Now hurry, I do not know how much ISonda may remember and how well he may still be able to read the minds. I know that he has adopted the ways of the war lords and plans to invade them so you and your peoples must hurry to stop what is coming. My name is Theresa and we will be back very soon. She crawled along and soon caught up to Nadie who was waiting. They reached the area where she could stand and began to squeeze along the rock walls. Once into the bigger cavern they both moved forward toward the opening to the outside. Nadie finally stopped where she could jump up to her secret den and Theresa bid her farewell. Keep hidden little one when we come through and no one will find your secret place. Nadie spoke to her and asked if she would take her to the other place she had mentioned. Theresa smiled and told her she would but first they had to heal the underworld place. Just wait in your secret place and I have placed some water for you and a bit of food so rest and it will be soon for you to meet all of the others. Nadie jumped up and moved to her little den when she entered there was a container with water and some of her favorite food. She had something to eat and drink and then lie down and fell into a good rest.

2. Link to Post #1562
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: A story we all write.

ISAAC AND THE MISFITS

Jimmy, Isaac and Ian all three dropped down outside the barracks building on the base station. Jimmy and Isaac had activated the Dispance cloaks while Ian had just made him self invisible. Jimmy spoke in the mind talk and said that he was going to go over to the building that held all of the surveillance gear and see about talking with people that were manning that station. Isaac and Ian both agreed but Ian told Jimmy that if anything went wrong to mind speak and he would come to help. He was going to be the outsider and not reveal him self until it became absolutely essential. They all agreed and Ian flew over to the little building were the entrance to the underground was located. Isaac waited for a moment that no one would see the doors open and slipped into the barracks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79