+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back-Engineered ET Technology To Control The World"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back-Engineered ET Technology To Control The World"

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

I've watched several documentaries about Mark McCandlish, and this is by FAR the best.

Aside: I met him back in 2008, for two hours in a roadside diner (the rendezvous was arranged), and the conversation he and I had would have matched any of the best Camelot interviews. It was unrecorded, but I'll not forget it. Mark was an articulate, gracious, and formidably intelligent man.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th August 2017), anandacate (11th August 2017), Andrew_K (12th August 2017), avid (12th August 2017), Cidersomerset (12th August 2017), findingneo (11th August 2017), fourty-two (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), WalterBosley (12th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back-Engineered ET Technology To Control The World"

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

I've watched several documentaries about Mark McCandlish, and this is by FAR the best.

Aside: I met him back in 2008, for two hours in a roadside diner (the rendezvous was arranged), and the conversation he and I had would have matched any of the best Camelot interviews. It was unrecorded, but I'll not forget it. Mark was an articulate, gracious, and formidably intelligent man.
    Oh boy oh boy, a new Mark McCandlish documentary. Thank you so much Bill, I am a big fan.

Edit: hahaha whoops didn't realise I've watched it already In saying that, I would also highly recommend this. It is very in depth for anybody looking for more technical information regarding reverse engineering ET craft.
    Last edited by 7alon; 12th August 2017 at 07:01.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Mark..

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Fade To Black

Episode 734 | Mark McCandlish & Shane Seymour | VCMD : Solving Kenetic Propulsion

Aired 9th October 2017 | Published 10th October 2017

Mark & Shane join Jimmy to discuss a brand new technology entitled The VCMD Propulsion System, Extraordinary technology that they claim can change the world & take us to the stars...

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th October 2017 at 02:26.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), JRS (12th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2