+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

Re Faster-than-light travel, by the way, Ben Rich pretty much confirmed that on record, indirectly, several times, over 20 years ago.

Here are two slides of Ben Rich's fascinating quotes, from Michael Schratt's 2014 Secret Space Program conference presentation:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2015 at 20:21.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2015), Atlas (24th October 2015), avid (22nd October 2015), bennycog (22nd October 2015), BMJ (4th November 2015), Brizil (22nd October 2015), Chester (7th May 2017), Citizen No2 (24th October 2015), Debra (23rd October 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd October 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd October 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th October 2015), Laura Elina (31st October 2015), Matt P (22nd October 2015), Neal (23rd October 2015), norman (22nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd October 2015), Shannon (26th October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), sigma6 (23rd October 2015), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2015), Zampano (23rd October 2015), Zionbrion (22nd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ....It might all fit. The very weapons that were being developed to counter an alien threat might now be being used against US by those that created them.
    That's profound. That could be today's human reality bottom line and biggest threat. Hopefully it's just today and as change is actually reliable, subject to unforeseen factors for the better... and the sooner the better.

In the meantime, "separate humanity from it's collective soul" brings up that mountain of questions still requiring explanation, including the origin of humanity, the nature of soul, the nature of free will, the nature of this universe and you know who or not.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd October 2015), avid (22nd October 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), Chester (22nd October 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd October 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th October 2015), Laura Elina (31st October 2015), Neal (23rd October 2015), norman (22nd October 2015), PathWalker (31st October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2015), Zionbrion (22nd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Bill,
    Wondering if any of the information posted will validate or dispute Corey Goode's testimony? I have been highly skeptical but supporting proof would help change that.
    Not a chance. Or Corey would have suffered the same fate as Dr Fred Bell (and many others).
    Our job now is to spread Dave Hodge’s story far and wide and turn him into a household word as well.

Cheers,

Selene
    Whats with revelations that does not have any potential to wake u the masses? scientist been dying lately, foul play is too obvious. Chemtrails are visible everyday and nobodies doing about it, not even waking up the sleepers. What is needed is mass awareness that will trigger mass disobedience/escape from the matrix. That to me is the very very important
    Last edited by Sierra; 24th October 2015 at 02:41. Reason: Shortened long quote

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), Laura Elina (31st October 2015), Nan (23rd October 2015), NeedleThreader (22nd October 2015), norman (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Selene (23rd October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), Zionbrion (23rd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Another connection that jumped out at me was the Nazi one. This does seem to be real.

A few months ago, I listened to Linda Howe talking about her detailed 1998 interview with [pseudonym] kewper. I have this audio somewhere! (I totally have to find it today if I can. )

In that extraordinary testimony, military insider whistleblower 'kewper' described in detail, among much else, the time when he was shown a collection of disk-shaped craft in a hangar.

One of them, kewper was told (it was pointed out to him), was a 'Vril craft from the 1920s'. (That's a quote from the interview.)

When I heard that, that made my jaw drop. Very important indeed... and that's quite a big understatement.

Found it.

MUST MUST MUST listen. It's just 1 minute 20 secs long. This (in my mind) could not be more important. I told Jay Weidner about it the other day, and he'd never heard this before.

http://projectavalon.net/Linda_Howe_...n_a_hangar.mp3 (650 Kb, very small)

The interview this came from I have labeled in my archive as "Linda Moulton Howe & The Extraterrestrial Reality" (though this might not be the original title), and it's 1:13:47 long. I can't yet find it on YouTube... if anyone can, I'd very much appreciate the link. The section with 'kewper' and the Vril craft starts about 6:30 in.
    In July 1924, Walter Gerlach places an article for the transmutation of mercury into gold, in the newspaper. It is an appeal for money in order to research the endeavor.

Walter ended up commanding much of the German (Nazi) secret programs of such a nature.

Alchemy is about dimensional materials, anti-gravity materials, transmutation materials --- ancient stuff reborn.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), gord (23rd October 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd October 2015), Operator (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Selene (23rd October 2015), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2015), Ultima Thule (23rd October 2015), Zionbrion (23rd October 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I wonder if the folks who are in charge of a fight to stop either 'good' or 'evil' now see the rest of us humans with our smart phones and wot-not as a lost cause, like a leg full of gangrenous necrosis ?
    The problem is that they've gone so far away from us, and we are so off course from where we should be.... and so much has been taken from us, so much of our future and lives..has been taken from us, stolen from us, bled from us, held from us....that we all died for, for no reason, that this world has died for, by the inch........ that humanity, when it finds out, will have a eruption of rage that is literally unfathomable. And I do mean literally. Anyone who has had any sort of downturn in any way, in their lives, any pain, any losses, any deaths, any and all of it...is false. Everything you see and know as this world, is so far off course that it is literally false.

It is all false, yours, your family's...Your children's minds, lives bodies, world.....all of it is false. All of it is screwed up in incredible ways.

All due to greed and fear of a small group of oligarchs and paranoid people.

The rage toward this small group, the rage that will be aimed at them, is totally unfathomable.

Just touching the smallest edge of it, makes me want to puke on my shoes.

That's the problem.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd October 2015 at 23:53.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (24th October 2015), awakeningmom (23rd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), CD7 (23rd October 2015), CdnSirian (23rd October 2015), Craig (23rd October 2015), Debra (23rd October 2015), Ewan (23rd October 2015), Flash (26th October 2016), Gardener (23rd October 2015), gord (23rd October 2015), Muzz (12th November 2015), Nan (23rd October 2015), Neal (23rd October 2015), norman (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Rollo (23rd October 2015), Selene (23rd October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2015), Zionbrion (23rd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The Plejaren say the secret military has technology that mainstream science could only dream of, if can accept it anything you can imagine they can do ... It is also predicted that mankind will discover life did not originate on earth and they will travel to the constellation Lyra and eventually to the seven sisters...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), Inmortal719 (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

From what I've read, the Syrian creator overlords are a splinter group of the ancestors of the Plejaren... These Human ETs genetically modified humans, gave Hitler secret technology, and are the gods\Angels of our past... The war between good and evil is a family feud, going back 13,500 years ... The Syrian creator overlords work against us,and the Plejaren work on our behalf... It's no accident we were placed on the outer rim of the milky way ... The Plejaren tried to hide us from those evil Ets ... They said we are foolish to send signals into cosmic space, giving our location...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), Inmortal719 (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The problem is that they've gone so far away from us, and we are so off course from where we should be.... and so much has been taken from us, so much of our future and lives..has been taken from us, stolen from us, bled from us, held from us....that we all died for, for no reason, that this world has died for, by the inch........ that humanity, when it finds out, will have a eruption of rage that is literally unfathomable. And I do mean literally. Anyone who has had any sort of downturn in any way, in their lives, any pain, any losses, any deaths, any and all of it...is false. Everything you see and know as this world, is so far off course that it is literally false.

It is all false, yours, your family's...Your children's minds, lives bodies, world.....all of it is false. All of it is screwed up in incredible ways.

All due to greed and fear of a small group of oligarchs and paranoid people.

The rage toward this small group, the rage that will be aimed at them, is totally unfathomable.

Just touching the smallest edge of it, makes me want to puke on my shoes.

That's the problem.
    Yeah, but will there be any rage toward them from masses that insist on sleeping in the Kardashian/sports/bread & circus playworld rather than discovering what's going on around them? Will they even REACT? Or will they willfully ignore it and continue to whistle past the graveyard? When I tried to inform family and friends, the cognitive dissonance was so strong, only a very small percentage even bothered to consider what I was telling them. And these are intelligent people. Will the masses be any different or will they act like those slaughterhouse-bound cattle that ignored the gate opened by their well-meaning, but naive, would-be saviors? Based on my experience, I'm not betting the farm. It's going to take a full, good-guys, military takeover of government and media to get the message out, and that is just a pipe dream of ours and the hopium-pushers until it actually happens.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), Laura Elina (31st October 2015), Nan (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

During my many conversations with Vance, he revealed that part of his NSA indoctrination involved being taught that there is a war going on between good and evil in the cosmos. This war eventually came to earth and manifested itself in the forms we see today. The “evil” side seeks to separate humanity from its collective souls.
    It seems to me that evil makes it self apparent here all the time, is good allowed in? Or is there some universal constraint that prevents that from happening and hence conforming to the rules sets it up for failure ala the matrix? Personally I am not looking for salvation via that means but just notice the discrepancies of this whole god\evil saga.

Bloody interesting series of articles though.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), Inmortal719 (23rd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Mexico Avalon Member Inmortal719's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)

During my many conversations with Vance, he revealed that part of his NSA indoctrination involved being taught that there is a war going on between good and evil in the cosmos. This war eventually came to earth and manifested itself in the forms we see today. The “evil” side seeks to separate humanity from its collective souls.
    It seems to me that evil makes it self apparent here all the time, is good allowed in? Or is there some universal constraint that prevents that from happening and hence conforming to the rules sets it up for failure ala the matrix? Personally I am not looking for salvation via that means but just notice the discrepancies of this whole god\evil saga.

Bloody interesting series of articles though.
    When I read that, I though of myself being in some kind of show like the hunger games story, where ET's have fun with us just by watching us killing each other, they all provide weapons to each side for fun to see how the balance goes from one to the other (sponsors like in the novel)

Quote ''Ex-Intel Family Members Tell All About the Secret Space Program'' Post by Dave Hodges: Google, in reality and actuality the NSA, is tampering with my website. They are directing traffic away from site. They are preventing me from communicating directly with people like Steve Quayle, of which the last interference was just yesterday in the midst of these revelations. When some people are coming to me site, they are given false messages to go away.
    I wanted to verify this so I googled the web in many different types
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/
    thecommonsenseshow
    Dave Hodges..

Click image for larger version

Name:	css.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	31605

Doesn't really look like that to me, anyone tried?
    if the web is not shown if googled that would've been shocking!
    ''Trance music....taking you higher that you've ever been...''

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inmortal719 For This Post:

Atlas (24th October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Re Faster-than-light travel, by the way, Ben Rich pretty much confirmed that on record, indirectly, several times, over 20 years ago.

Here are two slides of Ben Rich's fascinating quotes, from Michael Schratt's 2014 Secret Space Program conference presentation:

Well as usual Bill you've sent me off my chair once again. It's about connecting DOTS!

I watched the attached video and my god! I looked into Col John B Alexander.

I saw his Wiki then watched a video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Alexander

Forward to his book: UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities (2011), Thomas Dunne Books, foreword by Jacques F. Vallée, introduction by Burt Rutan.

Oh my says Alice to the Rabbit!

I've briefly met Burt Rutan in Lancaster CA a few mere miles from Skunkworks and AFB 42. The conversation I had with him was about my brother...who built in Las Vegas in his living room no less which I helped with...(he was single at the time) the wings and fuselage to a Long EZ aircraft designed by Burt Rutan. Later to be moved to a hanger for assembly and test flight. My brother used to fly aerobatics and professed this was the perfect aircraft for doing such. He (my brother) used to fly out of North Las Vegas airport and would spend many hours drinking coffee with the other pilots. I know this because I've spent time with him there.

On one such event (I was in the process of getting flying lessons) my brother took me up and since I'd had enough flying lessons to actually land a plane...he let me fly with him. He got real aggravated with me at one point because I kept bringing the nose up which is a natural tendency for new pilots. So he decided to take control and take over from there sending us into a wing stand. Scared the living crap out of me!

When I was taking lessons I was flying out Las Vegas Airport in the private plane landing area...which is where I did my first landing.

Burt Rutan...who wrote this as a "skeptic": http://burtrutan.com/downloads/Rutan...derUFOBook.pdf

You know...just before my brother died from heart failure...he called my son John (who died in an "accident')....knowing my son was in the film industry...he (my brother) wanted my son to gather a film crew and do filming of a "stored UFO". I never got a chance to question my brother about this and my son never got the time to do it. The next time I saw my brother was in his casket...with Marines flanked at the doors and each side of his coffin.

What really surprised me about John B Alexander what this from the Wiki article:

Quote John B. Alexander (born 1937) is a retired U.S. Army infantry officer and colonel and a leading advocate for the development of non-lethal weapons and of military applications of the paranormal. He has written and lectured on the reality of UFOs. He characterizes his career as having "evolved from hard-core mercenary to thanatologist". Alexander figures prominently in journalist Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare At Goats (2004), and its related Channel 4 documentaries, which examine the subject of New Age ideas influencing the U.S. military.
    And...this:

Quote During his career in the army he showed exceptional interest in esoteric techniques explored by Lt. Col. Jim Channon in his First Earth Battalion manual. An example is neuro-linguistic programming with which he hoped to create "Jedi warriors" (according to his own account in his 1990 book The Warrior's Edge). He has published another book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities
    Let's take a look at Rutan for a moment...

He's got an interest in Egypt...Imaging that!

http://burtrutan.com/downloads/Obser...cationTech.pdf

And "commercial space"...

http://burtrutan.com/downloads/Oshko...paceFuture.pdf

So these guys all knew each other...Burt, John B, and Ben Rich....connecting dots as it were...

I never finished my flying lessons...during that time. I ended up pregnant and gave up flying only to have a most unusual miscarriage.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 23rd October 2015 at 17:49.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Atlas (24th October 2015), avid (24th October 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2015), Billy (23rd October 2015), BMJ (13th May 2017), Chester (31st October 2015), Citizen No2 (24th October 2015), gord (24th October 2015), hohoemi (24th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (24th October 2015), Sierra (24th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2015), Zionbrion (24th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I watched these two presentations yesterday and they go together, and I have
    been adding the vids to the Mark McCandlish thread. I knew I had watched them
    before and posted them on a thread by gripreaper back in March this year with the
    vid from Mark ( though sometimes I listen to vids in the background while doing
    some chore or other).Which is a reason I like to re listen to them if I get the
    chance , not all as I have been listening and watching loads as well as keeping up
    with news and other items most days. There is a thing as ' information overload '
    sometimes , and its worth going over these bigger/basic subjects frequently as you
    can easily miss a piece of the puzzle staring you in the face. Also in these
    presentations the researchers are giving a vast amount of information which they
    may have been collating together for years. Then there is variation in interpretation
    and delivery.

Basically I believe there is a secret space programme that developed
    from WW11 ( from many sources posted on Camelot/Avalon & other places )
    In these vids Joseph explains logically how this might of happened and how it was
    funded and has developed from his research. Other researchers have other
    theories, and the mainstream academics and press say its all BS at least in public.

Previous thread...

Fitts and Farrell Secret Space Program Conference San Mateo 2014

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...San-Mateo-2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo (presentation 1)

Published on 9 Mar 2015

Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS https://www.facebook.com/secretspacep...

Title: Bullion, Brains, Bonds: Financial, Historical, and Cultural
    Analysis of the Breakaway Civilization and its Analytical and
    Policy-Formation Culture

Run time: 1.22.09 min
    Speaker: Joseph P Farrell
    Produced by: Globalbem
    Language: English

Presentation

President Truman decided after the war to create a vast system of hidden
    finance using the Nazi access loot and put the American intelligence
    community in the role of international bankers.The institution of a
    long-term ‘Mega-Manhattan’ Project to investigate and emulate the
    technological performance of some UFOs required the establishment
    of an immense, and entirely hidden, system of finance, which was laid
    in the years immediately following World War Two, and was based in
    large part on the utilization of Axis funds, talent, and technology.

Bio

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of
    Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and
    science, and “strange stuff”. He is an author of a number of books
    on alternative history, history, historical revisionism, archaeology,
    and science/physics.

http://www.gizadeathstar.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/jpfarrell3

===========================================
    ===========================================

Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo (presentation 2)

Title: UFOs, the Tower of Babel Moment, and Space Collateralization and Commercialization:
    An Analysis of Worst Case Scenario Policy Formation of the Breakaway Civilization

Run time: 1.07.35 min
    Speaker: Joseph P Farrell
    Produced by: Globalbem
    Language: English

Presentation

UFO’S show an inordinant interest in our nuclear capabilities…is this because this technology
    is a gateway to other capabilities.The perception on the part of the national security apparatus
    that some UFO activity was hostile, and concerned with nuclear and thermonuclear weapons,
    plus the secret collateralization of space resources in the hidden system of finance, may have
    led to the perception that humanity was once again a ‘Tower of Babel Moment’ of history, and
    this in turn required calculated responses to the UFO in the form of a kind of ‘gunboat diplomacy.’

Re: Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back Engineered ET Technology To Control The World!"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...47#post1012347
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th October 2015 at 23:30.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Citizen No2 (24th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,
    I read each article and feel as if this is nothing new. I am either in the twilight zone or experiencing a severe case of Deja Vu.
    In your experience, has this type of information been put forward before? This just seems to be a rerun story I feel familiar with from (I don't know when)?????
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    John

26. Link to Post #34
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...s-connections/

Confessions of Naval Intelligence Officer-JFK Assassination, UFO’s, ET’s, the Giza Pyramids and Cydonia Mars Connections

25 Oct, 2015 by Dave Hodges

Part IV

In Part One, I promised an answer to two questions as a result of my father’s work in Operation Paper Clip. By the way, they did not refer to their activities with captured Nazi scientists as Operation Paper Clip.

The two questions were:

Who killed JFK and why?
    What was the truth behind UFO sightings?

My dad did not know who specifically killed JFK. However, he knew it was a conspiracy because he quickly pointed out to me that whomever killed JFK, also killed MLK and RFK. Why? Because all three major assassinations had the same cover story. Each man was killed by a man with a diary who stated his intentions. He also knew tha JFK was trying to penetrate the secrets of Majestic 12, a UFO working group. JFK was completely shut out of this group. He was threatening to expose the group at the time of his death.

My father believed that the sighted UFO’s were our reverse engineered craft. He did not believe, as did his Nazi counterparts, that aliens were visiting the earth.
    Hyperdimensional Physics
    Michio Kaku

Michio Kaku

In the first three parts of this series, I related the chronology of a series of events which led to my father’s involvement in the reverse engineering of advanced Nazi knowledge of Hyperdimensional Physics as opposed to the Newtonian model that we largely teach today. However, mainstream science is catching up with the elite as evidenced by Michio Kaku’s Superstring, multi-dimensional theory in which it is demonstrated that there are least 26 dimensions. The bifurcation of science that happened with the death of Tesla is about to be reunited. However, the Secret Space Program is, no pun intended, light years ahead of the discoveries of today’s mainstream physics.
    Teleportation Experiments and Today’s UFO’s

ufoAt the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig, Germany, there have been successful teleportation experiments involving various objects. In each case, the object arrives at its destination prior to leaving it point of origin. The object is reportedly “out of phase” at the time of the experiment. Well, this is exactly the technology my father worked on. When a UFO is traveling at 10,000 mph and makes a sudden right angle turn, the inhabitants of the craft would be crushed by the G forces. My father’s working group tried to solve this problem by employing Tesla technology. At the moment of the right angle turn, the craft would momentarily blink out, a commonly reported phenomenon from UFO observers, as the craft would temporarily go to another dimension to avoid the G Forces in a form of teleportation. This is the working principle “discovered” by Newtonian science researchers earlier in this century. Abe Lincoln was correct in that you can’t lie to all the people all of the time.

The Max Planck experiments were briefly reported in the mainstream media, but ever so briefly. You see, you are not supposed to know about the existence of this type of science. If you want more information on this science read up on the Tesla created Philadelphia Experiment ... continued at link

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...s-connections/
    Last edited by jake gittes; 26th October 2015 at 03:26.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Aspen (26th October 2015), BMJ (4th November 2015), Elainie (26th October 2015), Shannon (26th October 2015), Sierra (5th November 2015), sunflower (26th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    Bill,
    I read each article and feel as if this is nothing new. I am either in the twilight zone or experiencing a severe case of Deja Vu.
    In your experience, has this type of information been put forward before? This just seems to be a rerun story I feel familiar with from (I don't know when)?????
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    John
    You are right, JohnJ. If anyone was holding their breath waiting for Part IV to be told that JFK was killed by the people who killed his brother, then they are going to be seriously underwhelmed. Similarly, as regards UFO and pyramid technology, there seems to be very little from Dave Hodges’ dad, and a great deal about Jim Marrs and Richard Hoagland – in other words very little that the reader cannot have already found from other more direct sources.

The thing I find different here though is the presentation of Michio Kaku as a representative of mainstream science catching up with the breakaway research (Kaku has sometimes been presented on this forum as a shill for the cabal). That would be an interesting further indication that the cabal does not have all bases covered, as it would like us to think. To say they have got literally “light years ahead” within a few decades is still only to say they are a few decades ahead.

Quote In the first three parts of this series, I related the chronology of a series of events which led to my father’s involvement in the reverse engineering of advanced Nazi knowledge of Hyperdimensional Physics as opposed to the Newtonian model that we largely teach today. However, mainstream science is catching up with the elite as evidenced by Michio Kaku’s Superstring, multi-dimensional theory in which it is demonstrated that there are least 26 dimensions. The bifurcation of science that happened with the death of Tesla is about to be reunited. However, the Secret Space Program is, no pun intended, light years ahead of the discoveries of today’s mainstream physics.
    Not only are the cabal mere decades ahead, they have perhaps been focusing their attention too much on back-engineering technology, to the detriment of other spheres of action. The thing is that quantum and hyperdimensional physics do not just apply to such limited areas as interstellar space travel (oxymoron intended): they apply across the board to our whole reality, and once formulated, these ideas filter into our consciousness, and our perceptions begin to pick them up.
    I suggested here that events like the JFK assassination behave like particles observed in the double-slit experiment. Instead of an observation collapsing a probability wave into a particle, you have particles (e.g. who pulled the trigger) de-collapsing into a probability cloud (endless conspiracy theories). Ultimately the issue of who actually killed Kennedy is secondary to our understanding of what is going on at this level.

According to Kaku’s theory, collapsing the wave function is no longer necessary. He also states,
    Quote all possible worlds coexist with us. Although wormholes might be necessary to reach such alternate worlds, these quantum realities exist in the very same room that we live in. They coexist with us wherever we go. The key question is: if this is true, why don’t we see these alternate universes filling up our living room? This is where decoherence comes in: our wave function has decohered with these other worlds (that is, the waves are no longer in phase with each other). We are no longer in contact with them. This means that even the slightest contamination with the environment will prevent the various wave functions from interacting with each other. (In Chapter II, I mention a possible exception to this rule, in which intelligent beings may be able to travel between quantum realities.) (Parallel Worlds, p. 169-70)
    The JFK story suggests to me that some not so intelligent (or benevolent: same thing?) beings have somehow contrived at least partially to disable the decoherence mechanism. And that in turn leads us to reformulate the question as to whether or not Michio Kaku is a paid shill. The question now becomes: is the “reality” he is describing the real Reality, or this damaged version of reality with a defective decoherence mechanism? Given the current timeframe of his research we can say, clearly the latter. A paid shill might want to present a fake reality as the real thing, but he wouldn’t want to do so by explaining to us how the fakery was being pulled off. So all things considered, I would say Kaku is no shill; but he may be deceived. This might explain why, instead of sharing the fate he describes of Copernicus, having to write on his deathbed, or Galileo, condemned by the Vatican, or Giordano Bruno, burnt at the stake (p. 345), this scientist preaching a whole new paradigm gets to be a popular interviewee and talk show guest on the mainstream media.

See also: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post921607

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Flash (26th October 2016), Griff (13th November 2015), sunflower (26th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

There are some that have warned me to stop the revelations.[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
    Mr. Hodges,
    I would encourage you to stop what you are doing for your own sake and the sake of your family members. You are playing with fire.
    You are being reckless and endangering dozens of people. Have you considered the gravity of your revelations.
    After your part one, I cannot believe that you are still alive. Shame on you.
    I was friends and a colleague of Fred Bell. You know Fred Bell, brother of talk show host Art Bell, who was murdered for revealing things he shouldn’t have.
    This will be your fate if you don’t shut up!
    Fred Bell worked on the Saturn Gemini and then later the Apollo mission which was directed by the Nazi, Werner Von Braun. We were all well aware that the government has a secret space program.
    In case you did not know Fred had worked for JPL and Rockwell. He knew everyone in area covert technology used to fly into space.
    Fred Bell was also affiliated, mostly thought acquaintances with people who worked at another at Skunk Works.
    These organization were involved in secret government funds in what are known as secret Black ops which are funded with Latin American and Afghanistan drug money.
    Many of these corporations were very active and developing extremely exotic forms of technology.
    People who talk about this topic end up getting killed.
    You are a dumb ass Mr. Hodges and are going to end up dead.
    Anonymous
    Very interesting thread - thank you - which confirms much of what we all think.

The only sour note is the above "warning" which reads like a plot story line, confirming details and other information which are totally not in keeping with the security network. These people admit to nothing and don't give anything away at all, except maybe propaganda and disinfo.
    Last edited by Miller; 26th October 2015 at 13:01.

31. Link to Post #37
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have a couple of issues with Dave Hodges.

First, he is fear porn most of the time. His ominous warnings about Jade Helm were hyped and escalated, and when nothing had happened by the doom date, he moved the goal posts. And then -poof- faded away.

Second, and this is related, his site is one of those that push "survival" gear of all sorts. I once read that sites plastered with survival gear advertising is a good sign to dismiss the fear-mongering from that site. (Sorry, Dave, Alex & Jeff.)

FWIW

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Elainie (29th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Bill,
    Wondering if any of the information posted will validate or dispute Corey Goode's testimony? I have been highly skeptical but supporting proof would help change that.
    Not a chance. Or Corey would have suffered the same fate as Dr Fred Bell (and many others).
    Our job now is to spread Dave Hodge’s story far and wide and turn him into a household word as well.

Cheers,

Selene
    Whats with revelations that does not have any potential to wake u the masses? scientist been dying lately, foul play is too obvious. Chemtrails are visible everyday and nobodies doing about it, not even waking up the sleepers. What is needed is mass awareness that will trigger mass disobedience/escape from the matrix. That to me is the very very important
    Apologies in advance, if this reply is too off topic and do delete if deemed so (moderators):

I believe what's up is that there is a real problem with the information to action ratio (Neil Postman, a social/culture critic worth looking up I think). And here is a lengthy quote from his book "Amusing ourselves to death: Public discourse in the age of show business", page 68:

"-- But most of our daily news is inert, consisting of information that gives us something to talk about but cannot lead to any meaningful action. This fact is the principal legacy of the telegraph: By generating an abundance of irrelevant information, it dramatically altered what may be called the "information-action
    ratio." In both oral and typographic cultures, information derives its importance from the possibilities of action. Of course, in any communication environment, input (what one is informed about) always exceeds output (the possibilities of action based on information). But the situation created by telegraphy, and then exacerbated by later technologies, made the relationship between information and action both abstract and remote. For the first time in human history, people were faced with the problem of information glut, which means that simultaneously they were faced with the problem of a diminished social and political potency."

So here's my concern: mass awareness of secret space programs and something a bit more earthly as chemtrails (even with visible, empirical evidence) won't do. Being aware is great, acting upon all that information we are consuming would be greater.

But then, what can I, Laura Elina, do about a secret space program? Or the data mining on the internet or surveillance programs? Or the powers that be? Or the powers that control the powers that supposedly be on Earth? Or the supposed mega torture/mind control device that has its electronic fingers all over the planet and that can target individuals?

And those are extreme examples. Now what about "mainstream" issues such as famine or war zones in Ukraine or Syria that certainly have reached the critical mass of awareness on this planet, and yet, these problems persist.

So what's gonna trigger mass obedience? What's gonna do it? The latest big global effort that I can think of is the Occupy- movement, which coined "we are the 99%"- phrase.

There is real power in it. We are the 99 percent. They are 1 percent. Has that sunk in yet? I think not. There is a serious disconnect somewhere in there, information to action ratio. Printed word (or written, which is what most of alternative information is) has suffered a decline in the midst of a visual culture that we are shifting/have shifted to.

And again, I have to repeat my apologies, because this is honestly sounding more like a rant now than a smart response, but this mix of Orwellian and Huxleyan society is a very intelligent mix of social engineering brought to you by the 1 percent that are controlled by who the heck knows by whom. Kudos to them for that. And yes, I am very upset and angry and have no idea what to do about it. And that's the problem.

I will end this rant with another quote from the foreword of Amusing ourselves to death:

"What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy."

What I fear is that we have been reduced to a mix of both.
    Last edited by Laura Elina; 31st October 2015 at 13:34. Reason: formatting

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

golden lady (31st October 2015), Griff (13th November 2015), Selene (31st October 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Today, Dave Hodges (of The Common Sense Show) posted the 3rd of a series of 4 long articles about the Secret Space Program and its origins.

It's such an extraordinary (and I think very important) article that I'm copying it here in full.
    I am very grateful for the update and think these articles has a special meaning in this time.
    The timing for such release is of great importance and well planned.

Bill please assist us speculating the articles timing in relationship to current events, and planned event.

In addition, it is karmatic that the secret used to control others will destroy its keepers.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

the secret space program is cool and all and yes very interesting but what cought my eye and I guess not most other folks is the stuff about rushin troops in Alaska as we speak, Lord have mercy im lost at this info
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 12th November 2015 at 22:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast