+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dear All,

Today, Dave Hodges (of The Common Sense Show) posted the 3rd of a series of 4 long articles about the Secret Space Program and its origins.

It's such an extraordinary (and I think very important) article that I'm copying it here in full.
    Over a year later, Dave Hodges continues with this important discussion. Hodges background involvement in this goes back to his father's work in the US, with exotic Nazi technology, after World War II, and continues with a number of important, extended, conversations with others involved with such technology and with the involvement of ET's (or some such hidden, powerful, beings) in human affairs, for a long, long time.

This continues to be extraordinary, and I also think very important, work.

Here is Dave Hodges new article, as posted at The Future of Humanity (TheCommonSenseShow.com) earlier today:

==========

The Future of Humanity

The mission of The Common Sense Show is to (1) expose government and corporate corruption; (2) champion those who go above and beyond in exposing and fighting corruption; and, (3) Make America Great Again (MAGA) which means returning to our traditional Christian roots.

Up to this time, 99% of my work has centered on these areas. However, developing events dictate that I pay attention to another issue, the ET issue. Personally, I believe that these beings are not truly ET’s but merely pretending to be. I have come to believe that these entities will be the source of The Great Deception.

The Common Sense Show is not abandoning its original mission. However, that mission now demands that I pay attention to this topic and truly listen to the many prominent people who are clearly speaking to us on this topic. My purpose is to not let the deception engulf humanity and pull “Believers in Christ” away from the faith and this is a real danger.

If mankind is not fully awake and aware, we will be denied our collective future.

Brief Background

From 1985 to 2011, I was forced to be silent about what I learned about the Nazis and their exotic technology as manifested in various types of flying devices. In 1984-1985, when my father was suffering from a terminal illness, he told me of his classified work with Nazi scientists and the reverse engineering of their advances achieved at the end of World War II. He further revealed that the Nazi’s, to a person, believed that this technology was bestowed upon them by ET forces.

In the late 1950’s my father was “early retired” from the Navy, six months early with full retirement benefits (unheard of), to move to Denver and work with captured German scientists in an attempt to reverse engineer their developments and also to develop their “drawing board” advancements with regard to potential space travel. The government could not have my father do this work as a military man because he could not invoke the 5th Amendment should Congress ever launch an investigation and interview the program’s participants. As a civilian contract, my father could hide behind the veil of the 5th Amendment.

In a very revealing set of articles, I disclosed the nature of my father’s work which I had to keep relatively secret until my mother’s passing in 2011. She was the beneficiary of his two retirements, both which would have been stripped away had it been discovered that my father revealed information that some did not want made public.

Bill Pawelec and Vance Davis

In 1993, the very first time I ever listened to Art Bell, I heard Art interview the former NSA agent, Vance Davis, and his description of what sounded just like my father’s work. I reached out to Vance and he sent Bill Pawelec to me. It turned out that Bill and my father briefly worked out together at Sunstrand Electric which was secretly working on killer satellite technology.

Formerly, Bill Pawelec provided security services, mostly electronic surveillance, to some of the most sensitive defense installations in the country. Bill also did contract work various intelligence agencies at the same time. As a result of my association with Bill Pawelec, I also became friends with Vance Davis.

From these associations, I was introduced to the fact that key figures in NASA are fully aware of the ET connection and some were in the astronaut corps and I was introduced to two of them.

Privately, I disclosed to Bill and Vance some of the nature of my father’s work with the admonition that it could not go public. Bill Pawelec convinced me to sit down with Jim Marrs and share notes because of Marrs connections to this topic through his book The Fourth Reich. I agreed and Bill flew Jim Marrs to Phoenix to meet with me.

Jim Marrs

Many years ago, I used to interview Jim Marrs. He possessed knowledge unlike most researchers with regard to the secret societies that rule the planet. At one time, I considered Marrs to be the foremost authority on the JFK assassination. Popular movie producer, Oliver Stone, who is fully awake, used Marrs’ book, Crossfire, the story of the JFK assassination, as the screenplay for Stone’s hit movie, JFK.

Marrs and I did over 20 interviews spanning 6 years. His information was concise and much of It was verifiable. During one of the final interviews I did with Marrs, he dropped a bombshell on my audience. He stated “one cannot understand the New World Order without fully examining the ET connection”. Marrs was fairly nonspecific with regard to the origins of any ET race except to say, “they have been here for a very long time and they obviously have great influence over our government and every other government”.

There was a time when Jim Marrs was producing incredible and original research on the New World Order and he was steadfast in the ET connection. Before I ever met Jim Marrs, I was a fan of his work and I was just another person with no media involvement on my part.

Mike Adams

Recently, Mike Adams wrote an article on the dangers of first contact with an ET race. Mike is a great researcher and reporter. His work on exposing the dangers of vaccines is stellar. This article was so out of character for Mike, it is noteworthy in its implications. His ET revelations are noteworthy.

Steve Quayle

Recently, I was fortunate to interview Steve Quayle. His book Empire Beneath the Ice is popular, but I think undervalued for the revelations it brings to this topic. In his book, Steve establishes that Antarctica is the command and control of the New World Order and humans are not in charge. His work bridges the gap between what my father did as well as tying together the activities of the aforementioned people. Have you wondered why such notables, as John Kerry, have been summoned to the South Pole? This is all part of Steve’s revelations.

Steve’s book ties together much of this phenomenon and condenses it into an understandable format and this book is required reading.

If you missed my interview with Steve, you can listen here.

Ed Snowden and Vladimir Putin

Putin has told the United States that if we do not come clean on the ET issue, he will do it for us. Further, Snowden has made recent rumblings on this topic as well.

The first 10 minutes of the following video captures some of these ideas.

Whether the US government want disclosure or not, will soon be irrelevant. The topic has not captured the attention of many prominent people and it is only a matter of time.

The future of humanity is wrapped up in this topic.

We live in very interesting times.

==========
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2017 at 09:04. Reason: tweaked the headline formatting for clarity
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (12th February 2017), Bill Ryan (12th February 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Debra (12th February 2017), Ewan (7th May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (8th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Marianne (12th February 2017), mojo (27th March 2017), mountain_jim (14th February 2017), Muzz (7th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017), PathWalker (12th February 2017), Professor (9th May 2017), Sierra (12th February 2017), uzn (12th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Of great importance: Dave Hodges' revelations about the Secret Space Program

Here is the fourth and final article in this series (which i have not seen in this thread). Funny that Mr. Hodges doesnt believe in ET's being here:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...s-connections/

Confessions of Naval Intelligence Officer-JFK Assassination, UFO’s, ET’s, the Giza Pyramids and Cydonia Mars Connections

In Part One, I promised an answer to two questions as a result of my father’s work in Operation Paper Clip. By the way, they did not refer to their activities with captured Nazi scientists as Operation Paper Clip.

The two questions were:

Who killed JFK and why?
    What was the truth behind UFO sightings?
    My dad did not know who specifically killed JFK. However, he knew it was a conspiracy because he quickly pointed out to me that whomever killed JFK, also killed MLK and RFK. Why? Because all three major assassinations had the same cover story. Each man was killed by a man with a diary who stated his intentions. He also knew tha JFK was trying to penetrate the secrets of Majestic 12, a UFO working group. JFK was completely shut out of this group. He was threatening to expose the group at the time of his death.

My father believed that the sighted UFO’s were our reverse engineered craft. He did not believe, as did his Nazi counterparts, that aliens were visiting the earth.

Hyperdimensional Physics

Michio Kaku

In the first three parts of this series, I related the chronology of a series of events which led to my father’s involvement in the reverse engineering of advanced Nazi knowledge of Hyperdimensional Physics as opposed to the Newtonian model that we largely teach today. However, mainstream science is catching up with the elite as evidenced by Michio Kaku’s Superstring, multi-dimensional theory in which it is demonstrated that there are least 26 dimensions. The bifurcation of science that happened with the death of Tesla is about to be reunited. However, the Secret Space Program is, no pun intended, light years ahead of the discoveries of today’s mainstream physics.

Teleportation Experiments and Today’s UFO’s

ufoAt the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig, Germany, there have been successful teleportation experiments involving various objects. In each case, the object arrives at its destination prior to leaving it point of origin. The object is reportedly “out of phase” at the time of the experiment. Well, this is exactly the technology my father worked on. When a UFO is traveling at 10,000 mph and makes a sudden right angle turn, the inhabitants of the craft would be crushed by the G forces. My father’s working group tried to solve this problem by employing Tesla technology. At the moment of the right angle turn, the craft would momentarily blink out, a commonly reported phenomenon from UFO observers, as the craft would temporarily go to another dimension to avoid the G Forces in a form of teleportation. This is the working principle “discovered” by Newtonian science researchers earlier in this century. Abe Lincoln was correct in that you can’t lie to all the people all of the time.

The Max Planck experiments were briefly reported in the mainstream media, but ever so briefly. You see, you are not supposed to know about the existence of this type of science. If you want more information on this science read up on the Tesla created Philadelphia Experiment.

MARS – EARTH PYRAMID CONNECTIONS

One of the more fascinating revelations made by my father had to do with the pyramids at Giza and the alleged pyramids at the Cydonia region of Mars. Do you remember the 1980’s movies, starring Harrison Ford in the old Indiana Jones movies? Well, it turns out that the Nazis did have a fascination for the pyramids and the promise of technology which was hidden inside these structures.

According to what the captured German scientists told my father, the Nazis were never interested in the Holy Grail. To them, the Holy Grail contain information on how to teleport, from the pyramids, to the vast regions of the universe. My father believed that the Nazis were somewhat successful because of the construction and use of the Nazi Bell which allegedly was both a time machine and a teleportation device. Author Jim Marrs has written extensively on this topic and I defer to his explanations except to say that the Nazis executed everyone connected to the Nazi Bell project in an attempt to cover up the escape of key Nazis including Hitler. Stalin bemoaned the fact that he never caught Hitler. Subsequently, I believe that it was likely that the key Nazis who escaped judgment at Nuremburg did so through the Nazi Bell. To the best of my fathers knowledge, Operation Paper Clip was not able to duplicate the Nazi Bell because everyone was killed. Only knowledge on the edge of the project remained.

Richard Hoagland of the Enterprise Mission, former NASA consultant, championed the similarities between the Mars Cydonia pyramids and the Giza Egyptian pyramids. After the Viking Explorer photos of the Cydonia region of Mars were released in the late 1970’s, my father was convinced that who built the pyramids on Earth, also built the pyramids on Mars. Why? Because the astronomical alignment to key constellations in Earth folklore (e.g. the Egyptian Book of the Dead).

A striking characteristic of the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza is the way in which they are integrated into a grand architectural plan, based on mathematical and astronomical data.

The two narrow shafts emanating from inside the Great Pyramid were directed to two specific stars: Zeta Orionis, one of the three stars in Orion’s belt, and Sirius, in the constellation of Canis Major. Both Cydonia and Giza pyramids share this commonality. I defer to Richard Hoagland for more a detailed explanation and comparison.

Hoagland, with the help of experts has made the connection between a number of intriguing mathematical and geographical connections between Cydonia and Giza. Mathmetician Torun, while working for Hoagland, was first to realize that one of the large pyramids on Mars, the D&M Pyramid, contains a variety of functions and constants used in a sophisticated mathematical system known as tetrahedral, sacred geometry which represents the Tesla science known as Hyperdimensional Physics.

Evidence of such advanced and non three-dimensional mathematics on both planets at the same relative location on each planet, demonstrates a conscious design. Hoagland and his associates discovered that the most important recurring feature found in the mathematics of Cydonia is the value 0.865 – derived from the ratio of ‘e’ (an important mathematical constant equal to 2.7) and pi (the mathematical constant of 3.142 used to calculate the properties of spheres and circles). This Hoagland calls the ‘message of Cydonia’ A trigonometrical function, that arc tangent of ‘e’/pi, gives the value of 40.8 that is the Mars latitude on which both the D&M Pyramid and the NK Pyramid are sited. Amazingly, another trigonometrical function, the cosine of ‘e’/pi, gives the value 30, which is the exact geographical latitude of the pyramids of Giza on Earth. Hoagland has demonstrated that the Great Pyramid of Giza contains tetrahedral or sacred geometry functions identical to those of the D&M Pyramid on Mars, and Torun has shown that the positioning of the Great Sphinx, relative to the pyramids, expresses the ‘Cydonian ratio ‘e’/pi. ‘The odds of such correlation happening by coincidence on two neighboring planets are somewhere in the region of one in 7,000, says Hoagland. One of the key angles of Cydonia, repeated again and again, is 19.5 degrees. this is precisely the latitude (19.5) degrees north. Which is also the exact latitude of the pathfinder-landing site. These are no coincidences despite what the Globalists would have you believe.

The presence of pi in the geometry of both sets of pyramids, demonstrates that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids at Giza. They did not have the expertise, in part, because they knew nothing of pi, in their mathmatics. In addition, the pyramid stones are multi-ton stones laid on top of other larger multi-ton stones with a margin of error of 1/50 of an inch and in some places, the error was 1/200th of an inch. We, the engineers of today, cannot micro engineer structures with this kind of precision. Further, there is water erosion on the Sphinx and the pyramids. Climatologists tell us that there has not been enough water in the Nile River Valley to produce water erosion at that height, since before the last ice ago of over 13,400 years ago. Yet, Egyptologists tell us that the pyramids are no more that about 4,000 years old. Further, the Giza pyramid lined up perfectly with the constellation of Orion 17,500 years ago at the Equinox and Solstice. This also happened at the same time at the other pyramid structures on the Earth. My oh my, it is raining coincidences. The Egyptians did not build the pyramids. Who did?

Who Built the Pyramids?

My father and I agree on one point, that aliens did not construct the pyramids. However, we both think it is likely that mankind has risen up in prior times and ventured out to the stars only to meet their demise here on earth with the survivors left to start over. Ancient Hopi legends,which match ancient Indian teachings state that we are in the fifth and final world. Events such as Noah’s Flood have served to reduce mankind to the stone age.

Richard Hoagland once told me that he thought ET’s were originally from Earth and they had escaped a calamity and now they are coming back home to exert influence. I have no idea. However, I will tell you that our history has been hidden from us and the resulting technology could wipe out all hunger and resource issues on the planet. Yet, there is a plot to keep this technology out of the hands of the people. It is all about control and the lid is ready to come of this conspiracy of silence and will reveal all to those who are astute enough to listen.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Debra (7th May 2017), Ewan (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), mountain_jim (5th May 2017), Muzz (7th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

My father believed that the sighted UFO’s were our reverse engineered craft. He did not believe, as did his Nazi counterparts, that aliens were visiting the earth.
    That seems contradictory. Where did the craft come from that were reverse engineered if not from visitors to Earth?

(I'm not stalking you, honest. )

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Many thanks. Interesting stuff, considering Dave Hodges is referencing his father. But some of it is a little doubtful (e.g. UFOs' instantaneous right-angled turns by 'slipping into another dimension'... do they do that when they rapidly accelerate, too?) — and the article is a little sloppily and apparently hastily written, hardly a well-referenced work of scholarship.

But Dave Hodges is more of an alt political commentator (as Alex Jones is), so some of his readers and listeners may well be new to this. As such, it's very valuable.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2017), Noelle (5th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing to consider in support of the Secret Space Program's existence is the current stagnation of the mainstream space program.

Apollo 17 (1972) is the most recent manned Moon landing and was the last time humans traveled beyond low Earth orbit. Some 45 years later and nothing beyond low Earth orbit??

When I reflect on why we did not continue Apollo missions to the moon and elsewhere.
    I wonder why....

The answer could be ... the Secret Space Program. Why use use NASA technology when the technology of the Secret Space Program is available?

The Space Shuttle was IMO a "cover story". A way to distract us and keep us from asking questions that might draw attention to what they are really up to.

Having worked in "Black Projects for several years, I was exposed to a key component of high level secrecy, which is the need for a "Cover Story". All Black Programs have a cover story that is intended to keep people from discovering the program's real mission.

The cover story has to be plausible and directs interest away from the real mission. The cover story is disclosed to all people joining the black project when they are getting "read in" .

So we see NASA launching the space shuttle. Meanwhile, the Secret Space Program is off and running.

Just a thought.....

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Debra (7th May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (8th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), Mike (7th May 2017), onawah (7th May 2017), Setras (7th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I might have mentioned this before... My father was in the UK forces (Royal Engineers). He left school in 1944 joining up to repair bomb damage at age of 14 in London. After this he worked his way to a modest non-comissioned rank and travelled all over the world. He never told me exactly what he did and people have tried to find out and just be given nothing. I remember him knowing lots about Aliens, UFO's, ghosts and He said things which i am hearing people say today in disclosure videos and on various forums. this was all pre 1980....

The point of my rambling (you really should tell me when i go off on a tangent, I get distracted quite easi... oh look a squirrel, anyway where was I yes.. rambling.. no! the story of what Dad, me and how it relates to this thread)

1976 had an exceptionally hot summer, which ended with a violent thunderstorm that got stuck in the Thames valley. It rolled arround for 3 days before a change of wind blew it eastwards out of the estuary. During the second day of this storm, My Mother called my Father to the window of the Living room (on the second floor, facing a large school playing field) I too looked out of the same window as my parents(having to climb on the back of the sofa to see out) and saw a large black trangular craft about 40ft each side, float gently down and land in the school field (opposite a police station no less). It stayed there for about 4-5 mins then rose silently and floated towards the south. As it rose i remember my Father saying "don't worry, that's one of ours.. storm must of knocked it's field out of kilter"....

I am sure there is more to come on this subject, keep digging................
    There is no theory of evolution...
    There is just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Setras For This Post:

7alon (7th May 2017), Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Chester (7th May 2017), Debra (7th May 2017), enigma3 (7th May 2017), Ewan (7th May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (8th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), mountain_jim (7th May 2017), muxfolder (9th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Setras (here)
    ...and saw a large black triangular craft about 40ft each side, float gently down and land in the school field...
    Wow, what a great story.

1976, no less. I just wonder what they have now, 40 years later.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (7th May 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Debra (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3