+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Voices

1. Link to Post #21
    Norway Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Voices

I need to chew slowly on your poem, Idiit, as the meaning do not perform clearly for me.. should it be motherfather and then mother****ing.. ? Not everything should be explained though, but it got a circle bigger than the words, in my ears.

Talking about ears. I recognize your way of hearing voices, Unicorn.. In the very relaxed state before sleeping. That kind of "let go" state, where a intellectual part of me is very surprised of what I hear. It can be one voice or more, but what they actually say seldom gives meaning, even if it is said with a lot of energy. The voices can also talk to each other , like a discussion. If I force myself to be more awake, it disappears.

There might be some "food" there for helping others, or to get new knowledge, because now and then I recognize the voice as belonging to a friend. I then listen as careful I can without being to attentive, to get a branch of meaning as a silent knowledge for me to use next time I see this person

One detail, I noticed, is that these voices speaks swedish if I visit Sweden.

The " let go " state /feeling is interesting. As I am a musician, and love to improvise, it is clear to me that the Merciful Moments, where the music lives its own life, is when I managed to let go my intellect, there is a flow, and what happened musically I can not explain theoretically after on.

So I agree with you, Sunshaker, that this phenomena has a potential to be a vital part in the healing process, after being thru the sausage machine. And/ perhaps but, the balance between control vs letting go, might be an interesting field relevant to the healing process.

I have never used drugs, so I can not tell, but its seems to be a powerful, " loose control" factor. And in the other end we might fight a cold intellect that has its obvious limitations as a stand alone tool

I once ( and for the last time ) consulted a psychiatrist, because of voices. His concern was if the voices told me to do anything, and if so, if I would obey ?
    The feeling of being in control in my own life is crucial, so when I surrender my matra is " I am strong and humble" , saying to myself that being humble, to let go, is a strong action.
    Not everyone fall easily in sleep ? To let go needs some degree of trust.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirmanam For This Post:

sunshaker (14th November 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (9th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

the message was from my higher self to me.

I took a beating. everyone called the damage me. it's like having cancer and ppl calling me cancer.

I took it.

I got healed. ( got my hair back).

i'm coming back like a bear, a roaring bear.

I wish others would do the same.

you are only a victim if you allow yourself to be one is true in many, but not all situations.

some ppl can't come back. they die miserable deaths. i'm fortunate to be able to be in a healing process. many are not so fortunate; some by their own self imposed victimization.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

dirmanam (9th November 2015), jaybee (9th November 2015), sunshaker (14th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

you know your 'poem' to self idiit - well it reminded me of a little rhyme that my Dad used to say when me and my brother were kids - in a normal out loud voice...

fuzzy wuzzy was a bear
    fuzzy wuzzy had no hair
    fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy
    wuz he?

re voices - - I've heard my name and a few other things that I forget now called out in that time between being awake and asleep - just like someone was in the room with me - and sometimes thoughts can pop up at times that seem like they come from elsewhere - (yikes - do they ALL come from elsewhere - like the Higher Self in another dimension)

Could we call thoughts very very quiet voices - so quiet only we can hear them?

Unless someone else receives them telepathically then they hear the very very quiet voice as well...?

This came in from somewhere recently....

In the Land of Mind
    Freedom reigns
    Like a beautiful savage
    Wild
    Untamed

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

dirmanam (9th November 2015), idiit (9th November 2015), sunshaker (14th November 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (9th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Norway Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am happy to hear that you have recovered, Idiit!

Talking for myself, bodily pain and physical struggle reaches a point where the soul may raise its voice, as a reminder, as a wake up call, that being a Human I need to bring the trinity of body, spirit and soul deeper into my awareness.. as if they unite in a Holy Marriage ( to listen and to respect each other and in this way have a sound basis for recovery, a happy life

Have not looked into your yoga link before, but thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2