Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prediction Exercise Thread

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Prediction Exercise Thread

Quote Posted by ALLiTiZ (here)
    Hey GR, what contact notes can these predictions be found in?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    By the year 2020 America will no longer be a super power , the country will be divided into five sectors , religious fanatics will play a role... A seaquake off the Coast of Oregon measuring 9.0 lasting five minutes, creating a ring shaped Tsunami... San Francisco will have a huge Earthquake that will destroy the entire city...All of Europe will fall to ISIS and lead to a war that will encompass the entire globe... Robotic cloned killing machines will be unleashed on humanity, and the military will lose control of them...Russia will attack America through the state of Alaska, China allies with Russia...that's enough for now...
    Hey GR, what contact notes can these predictions be found in?
    In the prophecies and predictions section of they fly.com , is one place, contact report 251 has some, 392 , and a couple others have information about the canary islands seaquake/volcano eruption...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (26th October 2015), jagman (26th October 2015), Mike (26th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member sleepydumpling's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The 3rd and 5th of November have been mentioned that something may happen then.
    I predict you will see fireworks on the 5th of November...😊

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleepydumpling For This Post:

betoobig (26th October 2015), jagman (26th October 2015), Mike (26th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

ok guys, real quick, this is what i want this thread to accomplish (ive gotten a few confused pm's...so just to clear the air...)

take my first example of Zionbrion. he posted an article about a guy named Michael Snyder who predicts the stock market will crash in november. now, hypothetically, if we keep getting predictions from Snyder, and they are continually wrong, we can now say to John Q poster "please no more Snyder. he's been totally off for a year now. please refer to the Prediction thread to see what i'm talking about."

it will, i hope, over time, improve our signal to noise ratio.

and in this hypothetical scenario, its the predictor we're trying to nail down, not so much the poster. this isnt a witch hunt. the only scenario in which we might call the poster out is if, hypothetically, Zionbrion or someone else keeps making posts while citing Snyder as a source (if Snyder indeed turns out to be an unreliable source)

(note: i'm sure Zionbrion is a great guy...with stellar discernment skills...this is just an example)

every 3 to 6 months ( i havent decided yet) i'll collate the data and make one really big comprehensive post (so folks don't have to go back over the entire thread). at the moment the thread is in its infancy - its true purpose won't be evident till a few months or so, maybe longer.

you guys know i like to joke around as much as the next guy, but i'm pretty serious about this. i encourage member predictions - and they can be a little silly if you like - but the real motivation behind this thread is our so-called "sources" out there in the alt world.

thanks guys!
    Last edited by Mike; 26th October 2015 at 18:39.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

betoobig (26th October 2015), jagman (26th October 2015), Orph (27th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015), sleepydumpling (26th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

My prediction is? The Arizona Cardinals will Defeat the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football.
    The score of tonight's contest will be 24 to 6

I've gotten 10 wins this week already and my yearly totals are quite
    above average. I,m beating all the sports talking heads every week.
    3 weeks ago I got 14 out of 16 games right.This might sound silly
    to some of you but I'm testing myself using something I enjoy watching.
    Last edited by jagman; 26th October 2015 at 20:02.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

betoobig (26th October 2015), mgray (27th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015), sleepydumpling (26th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    My prediction is? The Arizona Cardinals will Defeat the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football.
    The score of tonight's contest will be 24 to 6

I've gotten 10 wins this week already and my yearly totals are quite
    above average. I,m beating all the sports talking heads every week.
    3 weeks ago I got 14 out of 16 games right.This might sound silly
    to some of you but I'm testing myself using something I enjoy watching.
    I could use a 14 out of 16 week in my pool.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

betoobig (27th October 2015), jagman (27th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I predict a lower than average potato harvest.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

betoobig (27th October 2015), Daozen (7th October 2016), jagman (27th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015), TargeT (27th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Arizona won! So I have 11 out of 14 this week. It was 18 to final. So I was 14 pts
    off on the score.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015), tessie999 (7th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Mexico Avalon Member Inmortal719's Avatar
    Thanks

I predict, First:
    -More war in the next 3 months involving Siria, Irak, Palestine,
    -Russia will continue to demonstrate its strenght in the middle east area, it will scatter ISIS all over the area..
    -Russia will start a campaing in Irak to remove ISIS in no less than 3 months (Obviously within IRAK's aid request)
    -Assad will step down and elections will take place, however, anyone elected will still welcome Russia as an ally giving no excuse to US to come in again..
    -US will move their military bases out of IRAK, still refusing to work and cooperate with Russia, Irak campaing will last at least 3-4 months..
    -April-May 2016, after Irak campaing is over, Russia will aid Palestine into becoming a country, Israel will refuse to have any sort of foreign military near, Russia will still come in, Israel might be the one who trigger WW III, they will deliberately try to shot down Russian aircraft but will fail to do so, and USA will tell Israel to back down, however, USA might use this to plan an auto-terrorist attack on Israel territory to gain World wide approval and demonize/blame Russia...
    -WW III might unleash during this days..
    -China will use the same technology to lock down the USS near their man made Islands, this will prove China-Russia military alliance, or a Russian aircraft will fly there to do it once again (Russia might not share his technology yet)

I believe Russia doesn't want WW III, and will refuse to be dragged into in any way, but what Russia wants is to take USA out of the middle east..
    ''Trance music....taking you higher that you've ever been...''

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inmortal719 For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (29th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

I predict that when and if Obama leaves office,,he will fuel the fire for his cause,,and incite riots,,bringing on a full fledged race war.The poor idiot doesn't know we are all the same.Thus the old adage,,divide and conquer.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), jagman (30th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, perhaps it's now time (lol) AGAIN, to resurrect this thread and add in the doom-mongering "FEAR Predictions" (Esp. YouTube Videos) which seem to be attracting *some* people's Attention here at Avalon eh ?

For instance : The ones in the WW3 may be imminent thread for starters ?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), Flash (7th October 2016), TargeT (6th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ok guys, real quick, this is what i want this thread to accomplish (ive gotten a few confused pm's...so just to clear the air...)

take my first example of Zionbrion. he posted an article about a guy named Michael Snyder who predicts the stock market will crash in november. now, hypothetically, if we keep getting predictions from Snyder, and they are continually wrong, we can now say to John Q poster "please no more Snyder. he's been totally off for a year now. please refer to the Prediction thread to see what i'm talking about."
    I predict very few people understand the purpose of this thread and will continue to post things after skimming the title (mostly predictions of their own it appears).

So it's less of a prediction, but Didn't Ben Fullford say that Hillary was dead? can we write him off (I did years ago) the list?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th October 2016), betoobig (13th October 2016), Clear Light (6th October 2016), Mike (7th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I predict very few people understand the purpose of this thread and will continue to post things after skimming the title (mostly predictions of their own it appears).

So it's less of a prediction, but Didn't Ben Fullford say that Hillary was dead? can we write him off (I did years ago) the list?
    Yes, perhaps the thread should be renamed "FAILED Predictions Exercise Thread" instead ?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), Mike (7th October 2016), TargeT (7th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Ah we agree

I abandoned this thread because at the time I felt the responses were sort of frivolous and silly....but now, looking back, it seems it was maybe just a little misunderstood.

I didnt want it to be a thread where members were posting tongue in cheek predictions . I simply wanted all the predictions n prognostications that are normally reported on the forum in various threads to be noted here..to be collated into one thread, so it would be easier to go back and visit in say 6 months or a year, to see if any of them actually came to fruition.

Thats all

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th October 2016), betoobig (13th October 2016), Clear Light (7th October 2016), mgray (7th October 2016), TargeT (7th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

I simply wanted all the predictions n prognostications that are normally reported on the forum in various threads to be noted here..to be collated into one thread, so it would be easier to go back and visit in say 6 months or a year, to see if any of them actually came to fruition.

Thats all
    I love the idea it's productive and helps to pre-filter a needed category of this weird-alt-info environment we communicate in.

We've already had two (well maybe just one) relevant prediction additions, I'm confident more will follow (hehe, I have plenty of time tomorrow...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), Mike (7th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Now i understand what you wanted. In this case why don't you change the thread title to reflect your will. The 'exercise' wording confused me. I thought i should exercise my own prediction skills.

May be something like Collage of prediction posted here. For example.

Ah we agree

I abandoned this thread because at the time I felt the responses were sort of frivolous and silly....but now, looking back, it seems it was maybe just a little misunderstood.

I didnt want it to be a thread where members were posting tongue in cheek predictions . I simply wanted all the predictions n prognostications that are normally reported on the forum in various threads to be noted here..to be collated into one thread, so it would be easier to go back and visit in say 6 months or a year, to see if any of them actually came to fruition.

Thats all
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016), Mike (7th October 2016), TargeT (7th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Good idea Flash. Thx.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

betoobig (13th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I like "Collage of Predictions". Mods could you please change the title of this thread to "collage of predictions"?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mike; 7th October 2016 at 22:05.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Several people on youtube have done the same prediction of a 90 year old Norwegian woman...back in 1968.

There are 4 parts, 1st part is already done and has come true, but its not goods news further on I'm afraid!.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    The Federal Reserve will not raise rates between now Oct. 18th and June 2016.
    I thought I knew what you meant. And I only missed by one. A pretty good prediction.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

38. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2