+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tip for Inventors Creators/Thinkers and Innovative Scientists+ ~ Microcosms/Macrocosms ~ Patterns of the Universe

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Tip for Inventors Creators/Thinkers and Innovative Scientists+ ~ Microcosms/Macrocosms ~ Patterns of the Universe

Wrote an article I would love some feedback on. It is long but I think it might be considered worth people's time to read it. Sometimes I like to put the targeted individual and ET contact/black ops stuff aside and just discuss some of my own ideas and thoughts on existence and the universe. This is such an article, even though ET contact is still mentioned in a relevant area...

If I was an inventor, or knew science deeply and was looking to discover new things, I would look to the existing patterns of the universe, and learn things like the scope of the patterns of the universe in terms of microcosmic and macrocosmic relationships.

If I had the sophistication and was a creator of some sort, I would look to things like sacred geometry, the nature of microcosms and macrocosms, patterns in nature, metaphors available to be represented in forms of art/shapes/visuals(one of my past and current focuses), the relationship between existing concepts and what can be logically depicted in shapes/visuals to represent those concepts(to learn the metaphors of the universe better),.... Knowledge of Universal Aspects might also be helpful in understanding the full picture and beauty of the universe.

If I was a scientist looking to discover new things I would definitely want to know the existing patterns in nature. With even a mediocre level of understanding patterns in nature, I have been able to decipher hard to find original ideas related to scientific theory, creative but reality based thinking, art, etc. Through dot connecting patterns in the universe one has a chance to understand the universe better.

The structure of reality and the universe involves a lot of microcosmic and macrocosmic relationships and patterns that the universe expresses in it's forms of creation. Further within mental constructs lie metaphors that also work on macro and microcosmic levels. By understanding some of the universe's "coding" you can perhaps piece together using the knowledge of patterns/etc with sound logic other unknown parts of the picture/reality. And that is basically my tip. Artists can incorporate sacred geometry or patterns in nature to enhance their art. This is a knowledge that applies to many fields. There is no way I can name or even be aware of remotely close to the amount of things this applies to.

A clear example of what I mean in the universe expressing itself in micro/macrocosms is how the planet Earth is approximately 70%+ water. The human body is approximately 70% water. Taking this a step further, science says that "dark energy" is approximately 70% of the universe as well.

Using microcosms and macrocosms to identify further truths and patterns in the universe first struck me around the age of 10-13. I had an experience which at the time I thought was just my own mind, that I was later pointed out that it was an electronic telepathy experience given to me by extraterrestrials... During this experience I had an image a bit like the one I created which is above, squares inside squares, along with a rich concept/understanding of microcosmic and macrocosmic patterns in the universe. This seeded knowledge was corroborated to me many times in my life. I really wish I had documented every microcosmic or macrocosmic thing I have ever witnessed. I believe there is intellectual gold in understanding microcosms/macrocosms and the patterns of the universe.

The fact that you can relay metaphorical meaning and microcosms/macrocosms simply with some squares visually arranged may give a small glimpse into how deep the universe is inter-related and how metaphorically arranged the universe is. Shapes can even be used as metaphors apparently(new thought while writing this)...

Sacred Geometry is something I am not an expert on, but I identified it's truth and basis in reality very quickly upon being described it. The Golden Ratio is based on sacred geometry. The way I would describe sacred geometry when I was younger, is that if God exists, he/she/it has some equations/shapes/patterns he/she/it favors more than others in terms of designing the universe, and/or has arranged the universe with certain maths more abundant and meaningful. Modern society calls one aspect of sacred geometry "The Golden Ratio"...

Now perhaps the biggest source that could use this article is a mathematician. If someone could get a hold of the "Maths of the Universe", the patterns could emerge in a more distinct way. I suggest this could be a job for future AI. I'm sure black project AI has done it. If I can think it they probably can too. Anything and everything can be interpreted with math, therefore anything and everything can be documented in math, and the universe's codings and patterns can be deciphered. I call the universe's coding "Natural Law" or "Universal Mechanics".

If you were interested in this article, I recommend my Universal Aspects video. If you can manage to endure the poor audio quality at the beginning, I think it is a good video. It defines Universal Aspects, and connects the Aspects in Consciousness and Music/Sound. The video gives examples of Universal Aspects in sound and images you can feel and experience for yourself.

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...-universe.html

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bubu (27th October 2015), Constance (27th October 2015), Ewan (26th October 2015), justntime2learn (27th October 2015), Marikins (27th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Tip for Inventors Creators/Thinkers and Innovative Scientists+ ~ Microcosms/Macrocosms ~ Patterns of the Universe

"Comprehend and copy nature". Its a popular phrase among the innovators circle I believe the phrase was coined by Victor Schauberger.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Marikins (27th October 2015), Omni (27th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Default Re: Tip for Inventors Creators/Thinkers and Innovative Scientists+ ~ Microcosms/Macrocosms ~ Patterns of the Universe

I wish I could remember to whom to attribute it, but years ago I read a so-called 'genius' technique is to solve problems by seeing how it's nearest match in nature works. I like this technique because it takes you out of the push-pull way we usually solve problems. Also removes our prejudices from the equation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bubu (27th October 2015), Omni (27th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    I wish I could remember to whom to attribute it, but years ago I read a so-called 'genius' technique is to solve problems by seeing how it's nearest match in nature works. I like this technique because it takes you out of the push-pull way we usually solve problems. Also removes our prejudices from the equation.
    yes it is rumored that Viktor designed the shape of submarine base on the whales shape. He is another inventor that joins the ranks of Tesla where his works is buried. It is also said that Viktor created the repulsin a type of flying disk that uses the atmosphere to propel itself. On the other hand the more popular fluxliner is said to use the earths magnetic field to propel itself. Which means that its steering system will continuously have to adjust as it bank and turn because its reference point is the north and south pole. Not to forget that it will power once out of the earths magnetic field. On the other hand the repulsin propels itself by sucking on the ahead atmosphere creating vacuum in the direction of travel and directing that atmosphere on the behind creating pressure. So as long as there is atmosphere repulsin has power. Also creating vacuum in the ahead is essential in high speed travel because it minimizes friction that can heat up the ship. I am more inclined to believe that the repulsin is the real deal not the fluxliner. I guess the more popular the info is the more toxic it is

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Omni (27th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    Is it bad when you can remember a thread from 3 years ago?

The Ancient "Doctrine of Signatures' I think you'll find this quite satisfying Marikins
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Omni (27th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread