+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Herpes cure?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Herpes cure?

Yep I said that! Herpes cure. I've waited so long to make sure I put this in the right hands. I use to get fever blisters on occasion. I was digging for answers of how to get rid of the sores once and for all. I'm going to make this short so I can get it out there. I don't know anyone other than myself and the ones I've told about it that know of this . I do know it has helped every single person I've told her rid of the sores. You may have another breakout on your mouth after the first time. But that's because one are more of the sores are dormant at the time you treat the other. So simply spray the new sores again. This really works! Are you ready for this simple spray? It's Benadryl anti itch spray! I really hope I've helped some that didn't think there was any hope. Even blood test will come back as negative. One off the people I told had before and after blood test to prove it works!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meme For This Post:

Flash (29th December 2015), fourty-two (27th October 2015), Kristin (27th October 2015), Marikins (27th October 2015), Nasu (27th October 2015), vano915 (28th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Herpes cure?

I can't say it definitely was herpes, but I had gotten a recurring sore at the right corner of my mouth. I applied Cell Food (full strength, yes it burned) it blew it up to a large sore with a white head. I popped it, Homeopahtic/homeostatic response; many treatments that work at the core of the issue worsen symptoms temporarily. Following this with bentonite (powder) clay mixed with about 2 parts echinacea and goldenseal and 1 part apple cider vinegar, I left the paste on for about ten minutes then washed it off. I then applied fresh aloe. The white head never reappeared. I cycled through this for about 3 to 4 days, when I had the time. And it worked wonders.

I felt a inner "cellular pathway" travel from site of sore inward through my cheek and back rear right of my mouth. At any rate, I followed the sensation, knowing this treatment as working. I'll keep benadryl spray in mind, thanks

5. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Potassium iodide aka Lugol's Solution is the cure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

kanishk (27th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote Herpes as a secondary symptom serving the extraction of fungus-poisons from the body
    kautz-vella believes morgellons and herpes are caused by the body's liver and kidneys being shut down in their cleansing function. morgelloons and herpes are a way the body expels toxins ( nano particles) after the normal liver nd kidney cleaning systems fail.

Quote The morgellons disease can be traced back to transhumanistic technologies. These technologies utilize self-replicating nano-bots that are half biological, half technological units. These units are dependent of a supply of heavy metal compounds to function. While trying to understand this concept, other artificial particles caught our attention. This led us to a new understanding of degenerative old age diseases. While dealing with the complex interaction of mercury poisoning, lack of cooper, piezoelectric nano-particles and heavy metal poisoning we developed a new concept to prophylactically treat the following diseases.
    http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/index_e.html

Quote From what I can gather, Harald Kautz Vella is a German scientist and researcher who is fluent in English. He seems to be "well studied" in the topics he discussed and this two hour presentation is a condensed form of a six hour lecture. Information has been further condensed into three - one hour video's which go "more in depth" into some of the topics. I have not reviewed them, yet but here is the list (in English).

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part One
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Two
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKctLpxGbsE

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Three
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7VpXCoBpTs

A brief summary....

At the 3.30 minute mark - The word, "Chemtrails" is derived from an University Study Course, in connection with the U.S. Air Force, from a tech Manual which explores substances and uses of spraying chemicals or Smart Dust. The Manual is mainly a question format on possible applications.

12.01 - Several years ago, a NASA "classified" doc was published (by accident) and was removed two days later. Copies were made and entered the public domain. Vella presents the doc and discusses strategies in "Future Warfare" and the application of Smart Dust, Sensor Swarms and RNA Synthetic Biology. Vella states, the only reason for the second Iraq War was to test the system - of decoding the activated RNA.

13.57 - War on this Planet is between the Government and the Normal People.

19.48 - Speaks of a German Whistleblower who was working on "Smart Dust" - name of Project - Projekt "Rabl neu" (Project Raven new)

21.01- Extreme Genetic Engineering - an introduction to Synthetic Biology RNA.

23.03 - Discussion on DNA and RNA properties and Light producing things - Substance producing things and Base Pairs.

26.33 - Activation by Radio Waves, signals and frequencies. Smart Dust airborne in Europe since 2003. Dry Rain.

27.01 - Reason for Iraq second war - test the system of decoding activated RNA.

29.14 - Discussion on Smart Dust.

30.40 - Vella states, "This is Alien Technology. The Scientific Community have been "fooled" lied too. There is "NO" deactivation Code!"

31.23 - Chemical and toxicology analysis of Smart Dust in the Lab.

33.59 - Discussion on Lab analysis of dry rain drops and Piezo Crystals - scalar waves.

37.21 - Mad Cow disease - lack of Copper and too much Mercury - stripping down and breaking apart the nerve system. Body trys to repair it's self by going to the next heavy metals (Barium, etc.) to rebuild nerve system which in turn, creates Piezo Crystals and sensitivity to electromagnetics. Nanobot, equal to Mad Cow disease.

39.37 - Nanobot has Military application.

41.10 - Piezo Crystals spread all over Europe for Scalar Military application, as well as, controlling the population via central nerious system. Al Oxide - particle form called "whisker" or star.

43.14 - Morgellons, (fungi) Nano Tags. Self replicating hollow fibers that read out your "Light DNA" transforming it into an electro radio signal that can be detected by satellite. Morgellons and the existence of "M State" matter.

46.39 - Demostraction of rain/Morgellon fibers on a fresh tomato and short film on Dry Rain - paricles airborne, States, particle will not affect the body if in good health with intact immune system. If not, fibers affect blood and symptoms develop.

50.37 - In the body, Morgellons fungi develop a sack-like-spore. Particles from the spores are insect-like. (co-opted insects.)

51.19 - To fight Morgellons, need to take out acids and heavy metals, clear the liver and eliminate Candida.

52.50 - Sample analysis that produces color fragments (dots) Red, blue, black and purple and results of properties (graph) - self assembled nanabots.

53.37 - An American Company in Berlin holds the Patents for the color fibers - quantum dots ( self assembled plasmonic - photonic crystals that collect radio frequencies and turning it into a DNA incorporation of nanoparticles, into polymersomes - photonic crystal fibers - for artificial light harvesting.

56.15 - Blue is the light we process for thinking. Red for sexuality. Green for heart.

1.00.04 - Morgellon victims have sensations of insects crawling in their body. One victim that had Remote Viewing capabilities, after several sessions, drew pictures which look like Alien Spiders with a glowing center red eye. The spider looks highly developed with a human like face.

1.06.11 - Patients describe waves of energy flowing out of the forehead and traveling down a grid and into the gut - lower intestines.
    It's stealing Human energy - Life Force and storing it in the lower intestine. If you think in terms of higher dimensional biology, a demonic higher dimensional being - is abusing a Human Being - to reproduce it's own species. Bio-photons from the forehead with accumulating Life Force energy in the lower intestine - so it can "ascend" to the "invisible 4th dimension - while still physically anchored to the Human host.

1.07.23 - Light parasites (demons) feeding on human light protons.

1.08.55 - Black Goo deposits have been found in Paraguay, South America. In a Village near this deposit, there is a large Villa owned by the Bush Family. Black Goo has something to do with communication. (Pictures of Black Goo in rain drops from Germany.) In the lab, liquid Black Goo shows properties of magnetism. Take two tubes filled with Black Goo and hold them 5 meters from each other and they will try to unite. If you keep them separated, they will begin to vibrate to free themselves - to navigate and be one.

1.11.24 - Black Stones have been found in Bavaria during WW2 and the extraction process was known. Folklore of sacrificing babies to get the Demon's out of the Stones, to communicate are found in Black Magic rituals and LoveCraft novels). One Black Stone can be found in Mecca and is part of a Meteorite. Black Stones can be found on old Greek and Roman coins. Centuries old Churches. built in Europe in the Middle Ages had a Black Alter Stone.

1.13.51 - Black Goo has two different properties. Liquid Black Goo from "the Center of the Earth" has feminine properties and exhibits
    "Empathy" qualities. Black Stones in the form of fallen Meteorites posses a negative - extracting Life-Force and manipulating quality.
    War with Argentine was all about accessing the Black Goo in the Southern Falkland Island.

1.14.03 - A large deposit of liquid Black Goo was discovered in the Gulf of Mexico. This is what the Deep Water Horizon controversy was all about. "Someone" was shooting a torpedo at the platform and WW3 almost broke out - with eight Submarine, with special equipment were trying to collect the Goo. Civilians were NOT ALLOWED anywhere near the Beaches or on the water. Crews were brought in to gather the substance.

1.19.57 - What is the function of liquid Black Goo from the Center of the Earth. Formation of scalar light matter interacts with the biological light bodies (Human, animals, etc.) on the surface of the Earth.

1. 23.42 - Reports in reincarnation - discussion - When Lemura was going down (80 Thousand BC) there was a swarm of meteorites, hundreds of them. Behind this swarm of meteorites, an Alien Species appeared and asked "to be taken in" - in return, technology would be given. The "people" allowed them to stay on the Planet. Soon, through mind control and manipulation, this new Species took total control and degraded Manhood - through the subconscious.

1.27.59 - Discussion of Military use of Smart Dust and how it corresponds to the Morgellons fibers in the Human body. How Sensor Swarms turn into rectangle forms.

1.30.36 - Smart Dust Concept - HAARP>(Ba, Sr) TiO3 & Al2O3>DNA> Morgellons and QuantumDots<>Black Goo<> QuantumComputers.

1.33.30 - Navy Military Intelligence are doing the spraying of Smart Dust (to control consciousness.) Black Goo in the rain affects consciousness and sub consciousness in Humans - bidirectional. The creatures comprised of the alien black goo which seem to exist in a partial state of matter, not quite in this dimension.

1.34.02 - Black Goo is connected to Quantum Computers. Four areas where these computer are located, have been detected. Rome, City of London, NA faculity in Germany - in an area of North Houssan (3 levels with Super Computer on lower level and has Black Goo traveling through pipe lines that resemble "Ley Lines." The forth location is between Washington, DC and New York.

2.11.41 - The word "NO" is Alien. When we say - no more war - it means the opposite - more war. The word "no" is invisible and lacks meaning. Al Intelligence mission is to invade Planets and assumulate the biology for it's own use - by sucking out the Life Force to survive.

The April 1986 disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine was the result of Russia using the Power Plant to feed it's WoodPecker Device (Russian Scalar Weapon) in attacking the San Andreas Fault to produce an Earthquake. U.S, wasn't that advanced - so ask the State of Israel for help. Israel counter acted and back flowed the energy - back into the feeding source - the heated energy entered the Power Plant but was able to contain the energy build up for about 12 hours before the Uranium exploded.

Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster was a disagreement between Japan and the U.S. elites. Japan owed the U.S. for Contracts from WW2. Japan wanted to pay in American Dollars. Washington wanted "assets" in the form of Gold Bullion. It was a form of Blackmail which they knew Japan couldn't meet. U.S. threatened to sink the Island of Japan. With Israel's help, Earthquake weapon - nuclear bomb was deposited off shore in the Ocean. Tsunami was nuclear made. HAARP was used . BUT - not all HAARP are controlled by one entity and "someone" intervened.... and stopped the whole Island from sinking. As for the intervention, I can only guess that "someone was putin on a show" to save Japan.
    Quote Morgellons (Photo's)

According to hitherto findings the morgellons disease is a mycosis caused by a to date unknown genus of fungi. The disease is not officially recognized; hence there is no acknowledged list of symptoms available. According to different estimations about 300.000 to 600.000 patients worldwide are affected by serious symptoms related to the disease.

During medical treatment it showed that an infection with morgellons hardly ever leads to visible symptoms. Visible symptoms normally appear only with a weakened immune system. Therefore the research also touches the typical diseases that lie under a heavy morgellon infection and are responsible for the weakening of the immune system. It is hard to estimate how many people are actually infected without showing symptoms. It is very likely that the majority of the population of the western countries has been in contact with morgellons, however their immune system manages to handle the disease more or less without showing visible symptoms.

The morgellons disease relates to a number of symptoms. However up to date the disease is not officially recognized. And therefore there is no official list of symptoms. Normally patients are diagnosed having "delusional parasitosis" and are treated with psychopharmaca.

After the analysis of photographic documentations from various patients, and a number of interviews regarding previous diseases, the consortium came to the following conclusion: The morgellons disease is a mycosis, that with a given infection shows open symptoms only in the case that the chemical environment in the human body is in a condition that supports the needs of the fungus. Hence the fungus is not listed in biological records, and the mycelium apparently is distributed from airplanes, the idea emerged that morgellons are a genetically modified species, a weaponized myco-insecticide, i.e. a bio-weapon applied against humanity. This would explain why the health authorities deny the existence of the disease.

The symptoms regularly associated with the morgellons disease are:
    itching under the skin,
    open and slow-healing lesions with blue and red fibers as well as blue hexagonal structures growing out of the skin.
    Anal and vaginal parturition of morgellon fruiting bodies.
    Having the feeling of insects crawling under the skin. This feeling of being obsessed by insect like beings anecdotally is not necessarily a direct cause of the morgellon infection. Single patient have been completely healed from the morgellon infection however still had the problem of sensing insects crawling within the body. Apparently this crawling is what leads to the regular diagnosis of delusional parasititis.

There are anecdotal reports of a 28-day life cycle of the morgellons, ending with the parturition of the fruiting bodies.
    Shortly before the parturition one female patient reported of heaving the sensation of a strong extraction of bio photons from her body. The process was triggered by pain in the intestines and was experienced as if energy is flowing from the head to the lower body, accompanied with a rhythmically pulsed suction that appears as a sound in the ears. According to her own words the patient during this process of bio-photon-extraction suffered from fever and physical weakness.

People with heavy infections show a number of psychologic patterns. They might become very egocentric, obsesed about talking about their disease, but at the end about 90% miss out on their appointments with doctors, as soon as real help is underway. The disease seems to have the abillity to take over part of the consciosness of the patients. Similar symptoms are reported from borrelia. It is advised to have someone assisting with the medical appointments and the application of medication.
    Single patients also show whole insect-parts growing out of their flesh.

Due to the ability of the morgellons to assimilate parts of the DNA and carry the morphogenesis of a higher being, possible relatives or ancestors of the eventually genetically modified fungus could be two bio-insecticides: Beauveria brongnartii und Metarhizium. Due to its morphogenesis and the ability to affect humans another fungus might be related: Basidiobulus, the fungus that causes the perianal crohn disease.

If the several thousand photos processed by the consortium weren't fake, the Morgellon first grows through the cell tissue, including - according radionic testing - bones and brain. To reproduce, the fungus crosses through the stomach barrier and developed its fruiting bodies within the intestines, and sometimes also within the uterus. According to one single patient with strong symptoms one live cycle of these fruiting bodies takes 28 days. The fruiting bodies carry a humanoid morphogenesis. Typical properties of the fruiting body are a shrimp-like form with a hip, a head with a distinct forehead similar to the human embryo in the 20th week of pregnancy, naval cord, a reptile shaped tail and one single insect eye. There are male and female forms, who might form unisexual multiple siames twins within one fruiting body. The female forms are rather oval and carry pearl-chain-like patterns of red eggs or stem cells under their skin, that have been described by the carnicom institute as modified human red blood cells that basically withstand everything, burning with a Bunsen flame, deep freezing, vacuum and treatment with acids. The male forms are rather slim and produce a single "bulbus" like structure, i.e. something resembling the mail reproductive organ of a spider. The single insect eye at the same time is the reproductive organ of the fungus itself, producing transparent multilayered hexagonal structures carrying the spores of the fungus.

Solutions

Following the laws concerning medical practice and trade with pharmaceuticals, the consortium is not allowed to promise healing or advise distinct treatments available. The fact that the morgellons disease is not even related to an officially recognized frame of symptoms makes the legal aspects of this situation even more complex.

The consortium has come to the conclusion that with many forms of mycosis the question if the infection develops heavy symptoms is subject to the chemical environment within the body, and to the vitality of the immune system. Following this opinion, the consortium believes that the best way to heal such infections without side effects is to readjust the chemical environment within the body of the patient. According to this opinion it is not of primary importance to attack or kill the fungus, but simply to re-adjust the parameters of the system back to normal. These parameters are acidity, availability of certain minerals and vitamins in the body, and the amount of toxins and heavy metals both circulating and deposited in the body. The condition of the environment in the human body is mainly subjected to the uptake of toxins from food and environmental pollution, by genetic pre-disposition and by chronic infections that influence the ability of the body to process food and detox itself. After having evaluated a number of interviews with heavy morgellon cases, the consortium has identified a repeating pattern of previous diseases that seem to form an environment that supports the outbreak of a heavy morgellon infection. These previous diseases are: Pyroluria, camouflaged candida and borrelia-infections.

Pyroluria originally was a genetically caused disease that blocks the ability of the body to take up vitamin B6 and zinc. A lack of vitamin B6 and zinc affects the ability of the body to detox. 2-3% of the population were affected. Nowadays 30-40% of the population are affected by a secondary pyroluria caused by mercury poisoning.

Camouflaged candida is a mutation of normal candida-forms. They appear after the application of antibiotics and a follow-up treatment with antimycotics. They stop appearing in their normal yeast-like appearance, instead form isolated bubbles in the blood that camouflage themselves by placing fungus-receptors on the outer surface of the bubble. The immune system hence looses its ability to recognize and attack these candida-enclaves. The c-candida lives from glucose only. By fermenting the sugar it produces acids and various mycotoxins. According to Ekkehard Sirian Scheller, this c-candida additionally is associated to an under function of the liver, i.e. with a loss of the ability of the liver to detox itself and especially the nervous system. This especially concerns mercury.
    Borrelia is known to produce a high variety and amounts of toxins and acids, as well as to use up essential minerals like magnesium.

In this context fungal infections appear in a different light. One could state that the fungi do not attack the body, but that the body takes advantage of the ability of the fungus to absorb and deposit toxins, especially heavy metals. With morgellons this ability leads to the up-concentration of the blue and red nano-dyes within the fibers. On the long hand this mechanism leads to a heavy mycosis and a complete intoxication of the human body with fungi, acids and heavy metals.

Against this background the consortium advises to treat a mycosis caused by the mis-adjustment of the chemical environment within the body by readjusting this chemical environment. This especially concerns the treatment of the three common underlying diseases, pyroluria, c-candida and borrelia infections, as well as the treatment of the acidity of the body and the detoxing of heavy metals.

As to the diagnosis of possible genetic pre-dispositions we advise to consult a physician or healing practitioner. As to special diets, food supplements and other alternative treatments we advise to study the findings of the environmental medicine by Dietrich Klinghardt and/or the consultation of a Klinghardt-therapist.

Due to the fact that up to now the morgellons disease has not been officially recognized, the pharmaceutical industry has no legal frame to develop any treatment. The only products that can be offered legally are of energetic, radionic or infopathic character. However, because of the lack of recognition of these methods it is forbidden to give advice on or advertise single products.

There is a solution available out of the field of "infopathica" that has been developed within this consortium following its findings. For legal reasons the name of the product cannot be published here. "Infopathica" is a trademark registered by Ekkehard Sirian Scheller.
    https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=39118.0

^ lots more in linked forum posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

bluestflame (25th April 2016), vano915 (28th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote With proper diet and lifestyle, the above five treatments are usually enough to keep the herpes virus at bay. However, if one does not follow a regimented quality diet and lifestyle, then it is highly unlikely the virus can be contained.
    Quote Body tissues having 5 parts per million (5ppm) of Colloidal Silver will be free of virus, fungus and bacterium. Silver particles are long lived in the body because they do no enter into a reaction, but act as a catalyst. A catalyst is best described as a substance that brings about, or causes a reaction or occurrence without itself participating or being consumed. The Colloidal Silver acts as a catalyst in disabling a particular enzyme, best described as "chemical lung", as it transfers oxygen and nutrients through the cell walls of the disease causing organism. The organism suffocates! The mere proximity of silver will cripple the activity of the particular enzyme common to all viruses, fungi and bacteria - whilst not affecting the enzymes of tissue type cells."
    http://www.blissful-wisdom.com/nano-...s-viruses.html

moringa oliefera is the most nutrient dense food on the planet. it is scientifically proven due to lots and lots of studies to boost the immune system and cleanse the liver and kidneys of heavy metal poisoning.

10 ppm nano colloidal silver has been proven to be the best anti-viral treatment available.

worth checking out nano colloidal silver and moringa oliefera imo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to idiit For This Post:

conk (28th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Coriolus Versicolor mushroom will cure Herpes !.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Herpes cure, eh? Hey has anyone told Calz about this yet? I'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear it.

(Hehe! KIDDING! KIDDING!...something tells me revenge is just over the horizon..)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

I think of herpes as a blessing...great stress valve. When I was young an ancient doctor with decades of experience told me that he had noticed in his practice that herpes sufferers don't get cancer. My husband who is a GP with thirty years of experience has confirmed this theory. Not exactly a study, I know, but worth something.
    When I was still struggling with vanity they would break out on my mouth. Since I don't worry about my looks as much, they now appear on my bum. Very considerate I thought.
    I treat them with anti itch stuff, and after one day they start to fade from my horizon; not bothering me any more since I don't moon into a mirror.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

De Christu (24th February 2021), Mike (28th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I think of herpes as a blessing...great stress valve. When I was young an ancient doctor with decades of experience told me that he had noticed in his practice that herpes sufferers don't get cancer. My husband who is a GP with thirty years of experience has confirmed this theory. Not exactly a study, I know, but worth something.
    When I was still struggling with vanity they would break out on my mouth. Since I don't worry about my looks as much, they now appear on my bum. Very considerate I thought.
    I treat them with anti itch stuff, and after one day they start to fade from my horizon; not bothering me any more since I don't moon into a mirror.

("Very considerate I.thought")

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I do make my own colloidal silver also. But I have told enough people about this that I have some pretty good feed back that it does work.

+ Reply to Thread