+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charles W. Langnehs: "The plane stopped in mid air!"

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Charles W. Langnehs: "The plane stopped in mid air!"

Posted by Charles W. Langnehs (Kentucky):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Orfeo Angelucci:

From The secret of the Saucers - Download PDF (186 pages)

----------------------------------

UFOs and Plane Encounters
    Source: UFOs and Plane Encounters

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2015), boja (31st October 2015), chanda (31st October 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2015), Gardener (31st October 2015), ghostrider (31st October 2015), grannyfranny100 (31st October 2015), Hervé (31st October 2015), Lefty Dave (31st October 2015), Matthew (31st October 2015), Meggings (31st October 2015), mojo (31st October 2015), Nasu (31st October 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st November 2015), Raven (31st October 2015), Shannon (31st October 2015), Sierra (31st October 2015), Star Tsar (12th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2015), Tyy1907 (31st October 2015), Zampano (31st October 2015), Zanshin (31st October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Charles W. Langnehs: "The plane stopped in mid air!"

I get a lot of aircraft. Sometimes I wonder if hey are holographic overlay, complete with sound.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (31st October 2015), mojo (31st October 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st November 2015), Shannon (31st October 2015), Sierra (31st October 2015), Star Tsar (12th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I walked out my front door today just as the 'Red-Arrows' where flying over in diamond formation.

Nice list Atlas. will dig into it later

The evidence is endless isn't it
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (1st November 2015), Gardener (31st October 2015), mojo (31st October 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st November 2015), Shannon (31st October 2015), Sierra (31st October 2015), Star Tsar (12th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I'm always intrigued by these kinds of reports and cases.

I've mentioned this before that we have a lot of air traffic over our home and neighborhood, ( we live by Laguardia) and have heard aircraft like a helicopter directly over us but saw nothing. It was bizarre-o.

One of my fav abductee blogs "at spirals end" has a great story about Lucretcia (the blogger) and her sister as kids playing in the neighborhood and witnessing a ufo....but it relates to this planes and cloaking stuff.

Her big sister is disabled by the way, autisim.

Night of the Creeps/Pajama Party (Pt 2 of 2): Summer 1981
    So, there were some odd pieces that strung together made for a very suspicious set of circumstances. But other than the definite close-up UFO sighting (that oddly shifted into a hovering plane) there wasn't anything concrete to say that, yeah-- I saw aliens.

Shortly after I was in contact with Budd Hopkins (1990ish) my sister came up to me and told me what she remembered of that evening way back in '81. Though my sister doesn't talk much, when she gets in the mood to speak, out it comes! She shocked me when she brought it up, "Do you remember when we saw that UFO by Beaver Acres school? You told that girl that you saw a UFO and then you said it was actually a plane..?" Of course I remembered it-- I was always bothered by that period of time in my memory. Being careful not to lead her or suggest anything in any way, I asked her what she recalled.

She was confused at the time it happened when I said it was a UFO and then a plane. As she put it-- I just started lying and saying it was a plane, when it wasn't. Then I turned around and left. Meanwhile, my sister stood there and watched as the UFO continued to slowly approach. The streets were quiet and she didn't see anyone outside or any cars driving by. The "thing" in the sky came down closer and closer until it was over the school, right above it. Then, while she watched, it turned it's lights "on" and the whole UFO glowed a gold color -- "like a Hershey's Kiss in a gold wrapper" -- and she could see that the white lights were actually windows like portholes in a ship or something. She didn't see anyone in the windows, but she somehow "knew" that they were showing off to her-- that they turned the lights on just for her. Then, the lights went back off (she could barely see it in the dark with all the lights off) but she did watch it slowly go over to the middle of the big huge field and land. She then went inside our apartment and in to bed. I was not in the house when she went to bed. She DID remember my waking her up by pounding on the sliding glass door very late when it was still dark out and our mother having to get out of bed to answer the door. I came in crying and upset because I was locked out.

Continued here...

http://spirals-end.livejournal.com/10239.html

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (1st November 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st November 2015), Sierra (31st October 2015), Star Tsar (12th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Meet Michael Wallace eyewitness...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

Michael Wallace | Intrusions @ Loring AFB In 1975

Redorded 29th March 2013 & Re Published 10th May 2019

A KC-135 pilot Michael Wallace tells story from 1975 at Loring AFB, Maine about his UFO encounter during a return flight back to base after air-to-air refueling.

NICAP Article:
    http://www.nicap.org/articles/CI-Loring.htm

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th May 2019 at 13:46.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread