+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing - JFK assassination

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Remote Viewing - JFK assassination

FarSight Institute's Remote Viewing Project of the JFK assassination (part 1 - "the shooters"), now released:

... interesting findings include:

- command & control centre location, where the assassination activities were coordinated from.

- thorough planning & preparations.

- use of encrypted radio communications (secret at the time).

- extra shooters lined-up, that never pulled the trigger, but were ready to do so.

- multiple teams working together, including details regarding individuals within the teams

- what JFK himself experienced

- how the shooters & overseers dispersed after the shooting

... part 2 "the organizers" now released:

Last edited by Aurelius; 9th December 2015 at 01:08.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2015), Cara (9th December 2015), ceetee9 (15th November 2015), Cjay (3rd November 2015), Curious77 (1st January 2016), cursichella1 (2nd November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (3rd November 2015), gaiagirl (3rd November 2015), Hschneider (2nd November 2015), Innocent Warrior (16th November 2015), jake gittes (7th November 2015), Johnny (3rd November 2015), kersley (10th November 2015), Kryztian (10th November 2015), Magneticman (3rd November 2015), Magnus (10th November 2015), Mercedes (3rd November 2015), Mike Gorman (9th November 2015), Möbius (7th November 2015), Neal (9th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd November 2015), raregem (3rd November 2015), RunningDeer (2nd November 2015), sdv (2nd November 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2015), Timreh (9th January 2016), vano915 (4th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (2nd November 2015), Wind (2nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing - JFK assassination

He want's $12.00 US to see it on vimeo ...

I'll pass.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Here's what I don't get with remote viewing.

What is the prompt for the viewers that sends them to Dallas in Nov. 1963? They both state they did not know they were viewing the Kennedy assassination.

How could that be and how do their own biases and knowledge of the event not create a bias.

I don't get it.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), cursichella1 (3rd November 2015), Gardener (2nd November 2015), Johnny (3rd November 2015), Mercedes (3rd November 2015), Nasu (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd November 2015), RunningDeer (2nd November 2015), terragunn (4th November 2015), Tyy1907 (2nd November 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

mgray,Gio& PA: I have four years of IRVA- The International Remote Viewing Association's annual remote viewing conferences 2010-2013. Courtney Brown is a speaker every year along with the top remote viewers in the world today. I would be happy to share them with the forum. I am not sure how to upload them or if it would be kosher to do so, they were given to me by an IRVA board member, but I feel it would be a benefit to get them out there for as many to utilize as possible. They are very informative and describe the remote viewing process and their research. There are about 16-20 dvd's of speaker's presentations per year. If a member would advise via PM we could get this done?...

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Aurelius (15th November 2015), Aurvandil (9th January 2016), Cara (9th December 2015), cursichella1 (3rd November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (3rd November 2015), gaiagirl (3rd November 2015), gord (3rd November 2015), Johnny (3rd November 2015), Nasu (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd November 2015), Shannon (7th November 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)

What is the prompt for the viewers that sends them to Dallas in Nov. 1963? They both state they did not know they were viewing the Kennedy assassination.

How could that be and how do their own biases and knowledge of the event not create a bias.

I don't get it.
    this might help you ....

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

cursichella1 (3rd November 2015), Johnny (3rd November 2015), mgray (3rd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (3rd November 2015), raregem (3rd November 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

I don't get it.
    The Remote Viewers are given blind targets (event/location) that correspond with a random alphanumeric, in this case I think it was E14. That's all they are given. They have no idea what the target is. These RVers work completely alone and independent of one another. They focus on the alphanumeric and perceive images, sights, sounds, scents, movement, etc., that are related to the target. The more time they spend on the target, the better the data they acquire and they put this down on paper (or drawing board). Sometimes during the RV the data they receive is so clear that they're able to clearly identify their specific target.

Most RVers operate with blind targets to keep the data clean, as with a scientific experiment or wine tasting (bags on the bottles). I have read about RVers who work on a target of which the event/location hasn't been chosen yet. For example, the RVer is given the target Z50. After the RV has completed his work, the target number Z50 is randomly given to a specific event/location, perhaps latitude/longitude, or coordinates on the Moon, running of the Bulls in Spain, whatever. Then the event/location is compared to the RVers data...pretty wild.

I've seen the JFK Part 1 video. Both Remote Viewers picked up on the event of JFK's assassination, with details on the shooters (including their appearance, location, thoughts about what they were doing), their teams, locations and organization. Also, details on how JFK was feeling in the seconds before, during and after.

These same two remote viewers RV'd 911 and what they came up with was unbelievably detailed. Both parts 1 and 2 of 911 were worth renting or buying, IMO. Part 2 of the JFK video should be very interesting. It focuses on the people that planned the assassination.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th January 2016), Cara (9th December 2015), Elainie (3rd November 2015), jake gittes (7th November 2015), Johnny (3rd November 2015), Kryztian (14th November 2015), Maknocktomb (3rd November 2015), Mercedes (3rd November 2015), mgray (3rd November 2015), Neal (9th November 2015), Shannon (7th November 2015), Wind (5th November 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For free you can access AARC and the Mary Ferrell Foundation:
    Read how Dr. Carrico inserted a endotracheal tube and then saw bubbles coming from a hole at the right base of the neck.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol6_0006a.htm
    Read how Dr. Perry then performed a tracheotomy.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol6_0009a.htm
    Read that Dr. Jones inserted a chest on the left and performed a cutdown in left antecubital space.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol6_0031a.htm
    Read that Dr. Baxter inserted a chest tube on the right.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol6_0025a.htm
    Read that Dr. Curtis performed a cutdown on one of JFK's legs but that this IV infiltrated but the other IV's were running so well that another cutdown was not performed.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol6_0034a.htm
    Read that Dr. Humes stated the chest tube sites were only superficial and did not enter the chest cavity and that he explored these wounds carefully.
    http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jf...Vol2_0178a.htm
    The Parkland doctors states they connected the chest tubes to underwater drainage. They would have only connected the chest tubes to underwater drainage, if they had inserted the chest tubes into the chest.
    At this website you can hear Carrico, Perry, and Humes. Dr. Humes attempts to talk about the medical wounds but is interupted by Dr. Petty and Dr. Boswell. The interaction goes by fast so you may have to read the transcript while you listen.
    https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/HS...nterviews.html

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), gord (7th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

I don't get it.
    mgray-
    I appreciate your skepticism and had the same questions. But as cursichella1 stated so well, the remote viewer is given just a series of numbers or letters. That's it. They don't have any idea what they're "viewing" so there's no way they would bring pre-conceived notions into the experience. I have also felt skepticism before for Courtney Brown, whom I was following for a while over a build-up to what was said to be an earth-shaking announcement -- which turned out to be that a DVD would be for sale. That was kind of like a "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine" moment for me.

However, the subject still intrigues me, so I followed a couple of links at rense about this very same subject, and listened to the audio of the program tonight because video is too slow at home. I was not disappointed. I also followed along with a couple of excellent photo collections that are discussed in the program. I recommend you give it a listen. Here are the links, two to the audio of the program, one to the remote viewer's sketches of his RV experience and Jim Marrs' photos:

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...110415_hr2.mp3

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...110415_hr3.mp3

http://www.rense.com/general96/jfkassassin.html

http://www.rense.com/general96/marrsphotos.html

In the program, Jim Marrs discusses JFK subject and remote viewing subjects, both of which he has investigated thoroughly. He said the movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats" was typical intel misdirection to laugh off a subject that had gotten some attention that they did not want attention given to.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), mgray (7th November 2015), Shannon (7th November 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Here's my question. So the RVs are given a prompt, which is a code of letters and/or numbers to avoid their bias during the sessions, and yet the two men deciphered the same event.

Does that not require a leap of faith that they RVed the same event?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Shannon (7th November 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Remote Viewing - JFK assassination

will share this here ...

Quote From Courtney Brown's facebook page Sunday - 11/8/2015

Here is a REALLY great interview that Jim Marrs and Dick Allgire had on the Jeff Rense show about Farsight's new project on the JFK assassination! Jeff has allowed the entire show to be posted for free.

Listen here / Related images

Quote Also from Courtney Brown facebook page today 11/8/2015...

Thanks to Daz Smith who found this interesting article on the JFK assassination.

Mob hitman who says he was the man on the grassy knoll
    and killed JFK to be released - and he still insists he did it
    Related

Interview with James Files

From Wim Dankbaar

Quote This video belongs exclusively to JFKMURDERDERSOLVED.COM and Wim Dankbaar. It is their exclusive copyrighted property and may not be duplicated, reproduced or copied in any manner, shape of form without their expressed written consent. Anyone violating this copyright shall be subject to criminal and civil action and may be subject to fines, damages and/or jail.

On the eve of the 40th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination, from Stateville Correctional Center, Joliet Illinois, confessed assassin James Earl Files tells of his role in The Crime of the Century.

In 1989, Houston private investigator Joe West launched an independent investigation to find the true assassins of President John F. Kennedy. After three years of disappointments and dead-ends, West received a tip from an unexpected source: an FBI agent who asked to remain nameless. The tip led Joe West to Stateville Correctional Center at Joliet Illinois, and a prisoner named James E. Files.

Files, who was serving time for attempted murder of an Illinois police officer, was at first, very reluctant to talk. Slowly and meticulously, West established a relationship with Files. Through months of personal visits and detailed correspondence, Files began to reveal his participation in the JFK assassination.

Files was nearing a full confession when West became ill and suddenly passed away in 1993. It took 13 months after Joe West's death, but on March 22, 1994, associates of West videotaped an interview with Files. It was during this interview that James Files first confessed to being the shooter on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, that it was he who delivered the final, fatal shot to JFK's right temple. He also implicated organized crime members Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana, who all had been murdered in the 1970s.

For the next two frustrating years, attempts were made to bring the interview to the public. This finally led to an agreement for a nationwide TV program. As the program was being prepared, a consultant became involved. Based on his input, the program was suddenly cancelled for reasons that have since been proven to be untrue. Also, reputable JFK researchers have confirmed that the consultant was solidly connected to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Upon his retirement in 1998, the FBI agent who had given the original tip on James Files, decided to come forward. His name is Zack Shelton. Mr. Shelton, who worked organized crime for 28 years, has had an impeccable service record. With the financial support of Dutch businessman Wim Dankbaar, Shelton offered to proceed with a new investigation to either prove or disprove the confession of James E. Files. Shelton called upon and received the assistance of over ten of his veteran FBI colleagues. All of these men have had equally impressive careers with the Bureau.

While the FBI has officially declared James Files to be "not credible," the findings of Shelton and his colleagues have shown otherwise. After painstaking efforts to persuade Files, who had vowed to never again be interviewed, he ultimately agreed to another interview. The second and last interview was taped on November 19, 2003.

We now present that interview to you and leave the judgement of James E. Files and his confession in your hands.

Book: Files On JFK
    Published on Aug 7, 2015

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,433 times in 32,921 posts

Default The Farsight Institute's Remote Viewing of the JFK Assassination, with Jim Marrs, Dick Allgire, and Jeff Rense

Hi, All:

Here are two very fascinating hours with Jim Marrs, Farsight Institute Remote Viewer Dick Allgire, and radio host Jeff Rense on 4 Nov, 2015 (just a few days ago).

Jim Marrs' important photos are an essential accompaniment to the show.
    (copied from this page: http://rense.com/general96/marrsphotos.html)

JFK Assassination
    From Jim Marrs
    4 November 2015

An article in the Dallas Morning News on August 21, 1978 citing several witnesses in Dealey, including police officers, who encountered men claiming to be Secret Service agents, although officially all agents were either in the motorcade or at the Trade Mart where Kennedy was scheduled to speak at a luncheon.

Interestingly enough, Lee Harvey Oswald said he encountered a man as he was leaving the book depository who said he was Secret Service and asked for the nearest telephone. Oswald said he stood and watched until the man went to a telephone in the depository.

This is a seldom-seen photo of JFK on Main Street in Dallas emerging into Dealey Plaza. The motorcade will turn right onto Houston.

To the lower right is the north side of the Old Red Courthouse and the crowd of onlookers, Dick so adequately described.

For years supporters denied bystanders' statements claiming to have seen gun smoke drifting off the Grassy Knoll.

They claimed that modern rifles don't smoke. This is wrong, especially if a rifle has been recently oiled. The oil burns off at firing and becomes a puff of white smoke.

This smoke (circled at upper right) can be seen in this still frame from the Dave Wegman film drifting down from the Grassy Knoll.

The center circle shows Kennedy's limousine as it enters the Triple Underpass.

Press photographers, who had jumped out of the motorcade record the scene at the base of the Grassy Knoll, including the Bill Newman family.

Both Bill and Gayle Newman fell on their children to protect them from shots they said came from over and behind them on the knoll.

Despite their closeness to the President at the time of the fatal head shot, the Newmans were never questioned by the federal investigations or interviewed by major news media.

After the shots, the crowd rushed to the Grassy Knoll...from where this photo was taken. In the upper right is a corner of the Old Red Courthouse.

Look carefully and you'll see two sections of the curb painted yellow…painted that very day. Exactly between the two stripes is the 'kill zone' where the fatal shot hit the President. In front of the far LEFT yellow curb section (how incredibly ironic) walking toward the camera is a man in a hat and a trench coat with his hands in his pockets.

That man is Watergate burglar and government operative E. Howard Hunt. This was verified by his son, St. John Hunt.

This is the pergola atop the Grassy Knoll with people crouching after hearing the shots.

Similar monuments were on the east side of Dealey Plaza along with a statute of newspaper owner George Dealey.

Here's the plaza with the water ponds and Dealey Statue at center right. The light red brick building on the left is the Texas School Book Depository and the deep red building is the DalTex Building from where it is likely some shots were fired.

The first shots have been fired in this photo taken from the south side of the plaza but the head shot is still to come. The people moving in the foreground rushed deeper into the plaza from their position at the corner of Main and Houston Streets. They sought a second look at the President. In the background are the closest witnesses to the head shot.

The first shots have been fired in this photo but the head shot is still to come. From left, the Newman family holding their children on the north side of Elm.

On the south side are Mary Moorman in the black raincoat and Jean Hill in the red. To their right is Charles Brehm and his son and Beverly Oliver, who was merely called the Babushka Lady for years until her identity became known. Under the right end of the pergola stand a man lofting an umbrella, although it was a bright warm day, and man in a light-colored jacket raiding his fist in the air. These two suspicious men were never identified for many years.

Some researchers believe these men were visual coordinators on the scene to signal if more shots were needed to prevent Kennedy from leaving the plaza alive.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2015), Aurvandil (9th January 2016), Cara (9th December 2015), Elainie (9th November 2015), gord (9th November 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th December 2015), Neal (9th November 2015), Richard S. (10th November 2015), Sophocles (9th November 2015), Woody (9th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: The Farsight Institute's Remote Viewing of the JFK Assassination, with Jim Marrs, Dick Allgire, and Jeff Rense

This is a photo of the press bus passing through Dealey Plaza moments after the shooting. In the foreground with his hands in the pockets of his jump suit is James Hicks who admitted to New Orleans Dist. Atty. Jim Garrison that he was one of the radio coordinators.

In a version of this photo with less contrast you can actually see the radio in his hip pocket.

Most all men in 1963 wore hair grease (many chose Vitalis). I think I was wearing some sort of pink pommade for my crew cut.

This went for the Secret Service agents too. This is why SS agents Kellerman and the driver Greer had sun glints on their heads in Zapruder film Frame 314 as you can see in this frame from the Zapruder film. This is what many people thought was a pistol wielded by Greer. But his hands were always on the steering wheel, although he did look over his right shoulder at Kennedy until after the fatal head shot. This action is contrary to his official testimony in which he stated he never looked back.

Here's is a photo taken in front of the Texas School Book Depository moments after the JFK assassination.

The figure circled at the extreme left is thought to be G.H.W. Bush. Here are two comparisons of this man and a photo of Bush circa 1963.

This is a graphic done by researcher Richard Hooke who thought that one young man in the Dealey Plaza crowd resembled George W. Bush.

Hooke suspected that the elder Bush brought along his son to witness the events of that day.

Here is an original photo of the Old Red Courthouse complete with tall center tower as depicted by Dick Allgire.

~~~~~

Excerpt from Jim Marrs' definitive book CROSSFIRE...

(Here is what one witness, Ed Hoffman, described seeing behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll. It corresponds well with your viewing. This from my book "Crossfire.")

Virgil Edward Hoffman, born deaf, was twenty-six years old on November 22, 1963, and at noontime was driving toward downtown Dallas on the Stemmons Freeway when he noticed numerous people lining the freeway. He suddenly realized that President Kennedy was to motorcade through the city that day, so he stopped his car just north of a railroad bridge across Stemmons and joined the spectators.

After waiting for a time, Hoffman decided to walk along the shoulder of the freeway to a point where it crossed over Elm Street in hopes of getting a view into Dealey Plaza. From this vantage point, Hoffman was approximately two hundred yards west of the parking lot behind the picket fence at an elevation of about the height of the first floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

Being unable to hear, he was not aware that Kennedy's motorcade was passing through the plaza. However, he was aware of movement on the north side of the picket fence. He became aware of a man running west along the back side of the fence wearing a dark suit and a tie. The man was carrying a rifle in his hands. As the man reached a metal-pipe railing at the west end of the fence, he tossed the rifle to a second man standing on the west side of the pipe near the railroad tracks that went south over the Triple Underpass. The second man was wearing light coveralls and a railroad worker's hat.

The second man caught the rifle, ducked behind a large railroad switch box—one of two at that site—and knelt down. The man disassembled the rifle, placed it in a soft brown bag (Hoffman's description matches that of the traditional railroad brakeman's tool bag), then walked nonchalantly north into the rail yards in the general direction of the railroad tower containing Lee Bowers.

The man in the suit, meanwhile, had turned and run back along the picket fence until midway, when he stopped and began walking calmly toward the corner of the fence. Hoffman could not see the corner due to cars and overhanging tree branches.

Unable to hear, Hoffman was at a loss to understand what was happening as he watched these men.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2015), Aurelius (16th November 2015), Aurvandil (9th January 2016), Cara (9th December 2015), Elainie (9th November 2015), gord (9th November 2015), Matisse (16th November 2015), Neal (9th November 2015), Richard S. (10th November 2015), Sophocles (9th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (9th November 2015), Woody (9th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Default Re: The Farsight Institute's Remote Viewing of the JFK Assassination, with Jim Marrs, Dick Allgire, and Jeff Rense

For those wanting to save these important photos, with Jim Marrs' annotated commentary, a complete PDF is here:

http://projectavalon.net/Jim_Marrs_K...4_Nov_2015.pdf

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2015), Aurelius (16th November 2015), boja (9th November 2015), Cara (9th December 2015), ceetee9 (15th November 2015), Elainie (9th November 2015), gord (9th November 2015), mab777 (9th November 2015), Magnus (10th November 2015), moekatz (9th November 2015), Richard S. (10th November 2015), Sierra (23rd November 2015), Sophocles (9th November 2015), sunpaw (9th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2015), Woody (9th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Farsight Institute's Remote Viewing of the JFK Assassination, with Jim Marrs, Dick Allgire, and Jeff Rense

That's great Bill, but i beat you to it last evening ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1017800

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    will share this here ...

Quote From Courtney Brown's facebook page Sunday - 11/8/2015

Here is a REALLY great interview that Jim Marrs and Dick Allgire had on the Jeff Rense show about Farsight's new project on the JFK assassination! Jeff has allowed the entire show to be posted for free.

Listen here / Related images

Quote Also from Courtney Brown facebook page today 11/8/2015...

Thanks to Daz Smith who found this interesting article on the JFK assassination.

Mob hitman who says he was the man on the grassy knoll
    and killed JFK to be released - and he still insists he did it
    Related

Interview with James Files

From Wim Dankbaar

Quote This video belongs exclusively to JFKMURDERDERSOLVED.COM and Wim Dankbaar. It is their exclusive copyrighted property and may not be duplicated, reproduced or copied in any manner, shape of form without their expressed written consent. Anyone violating this copyright shall be subject to criminal and civil action and may be subject to fines, damages and/or jail.

On the eve of the 40th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination, from Stateville Correctional Center, Joliet Illinois, confessed assassin James Earl Files tells of his role in The Crime of the Century.

In 1989, Houston private investigator Joe West launched an independent investigation to find the true assassins of President John F. Kennedy. After three years of disappointments and dead-ends, West received a tip from an unexpected source: an FBI agent who asked to remain nameless. The tip led Joe West to Stateville Correctional Center at Joliet Illinois, and a prisoner named James E. Files.

Files, who was serving time for attempted murder of an Illinois police officer, was at first, very reluctant to talk. Slowly and meticulously, West established a relationship with Files. Through months of personal visits and detailed correspondence, Files began to reveal his participation in the JFK assassination.

Files was nearing a full confession when West became ill and suddenly passed away in 1993. It took 13 months after Joe West's death, but on March 22, 1994, associates of West videotaped an interview with Files. It was during this interview that James Files first confessed to being the shooter on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, that it was he who delivered the final, fatal shot to JFK's right temple. He also implicated organized crime members Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana, who all had been murdered in the 1970s.

For the next two frustrating years, attempts were made to bring the interview to the public. This finally led to an agreement for a nationwide TV program. As the program was being prepared, a consultant became involved. Based on his input, the program was suddenly cancelled for reasons that have since been proven to be untrue. Also, reputable JFK researchers have confirmed that the consultant was solidly connected to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Upon his retirement in 1998, the FBI agent who had given the original tip on James Files, decided to come forward. His name is Zack Shelton. Mr. Shelton, who worked organized crime for 28 years, has had an impeccable service record. With the financial support of Dutch businessman Wim Dankbaar, Shelton offered to proceed with a new investigation to either prove or disprove the confession of James E. Files. Shelton called upon and received the assistance of over ten of his veteran FBI colleagues. All of these men have had equally impressive careers with the Bureau.

While the FBI has officially declared James Files to be "not credible," the findings of Shelton and his colleagues have shown otherwise. After painstaking efforts to persuade Files, who had vowed to never again be interviewed, he ultimately agreed to another interview. The second and last interview was taped on November 19, 2003.

We now present that interview to you and leave the judgement of James E. Files and his confession in your hands.

Book: Files On JFK
    Published on Aug 7, 2015

26. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2015), Cara (9th December 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), Neal (9th November 2015), Sierra (23rd November 2015), Sophocles (9th November 2015), Taurean (9th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (9th November 2015), Woody (9th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here are two very fascinating hours with Jim Marrs, Farsight Institute Remote Viewer Dick Allgire, and radio host Jeff Rense on 4 Nov, 2015 (just a few days ago).

Jim Marrs' important photos are an essential accompaniment to the show.
    (copied from this page: http://rense.com/general96/marrsphotos.html)
    Of the two Rense radio hours linked, the second one is the one containing the key information. Listing to it now with great interest.

I have to say. Dick Allgire (the Farsight RVer) is clearly VERY good at what he does.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2015 at 18:05.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (9th November 2015), Cara (9th December 2015), Elainie (9th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), gord (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (9th November 2015), observer (16th November 2015), Sophocles (9th November 2015), Starlight22 (14th November 2015), Woody (9th November 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

I don't get it.
    I have a long standing suspicion that remote viewing really works by mental telepathy ... between the viewer and one or more subject matter experts.

For example, in these cases of remote viewing the JFK assassination, there always seems to be someone, such as Jim Marrs himself, who is connected directly or indirectly with the viewer, and someone (perhaps the same person as the expert) involved in deciding what the special number or coordinates were actually targeting was connected to (or the same person as) the person who handed the special number or coordinates to the viewer.

Given sufficient telepathy, perhaps not realizing it, the viewer is connected to expert(s) who know most of what is viewed, and is also connected to people who know that's the target.

In the simplest case, such as an example Jim Marrs tells in the above Jeff Rense audio, there are only two people, the viewer who has well developed telepathic skills, and Jim Marrs, who writes a number on a piece of paper that means to him the JFK assassination to the viewer.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), Heartsong (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (9th November 2015), Selene (9th November 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I have a long standing suspicion that remote viewing really works by mental telepathy ... between the viewer and one or more subject matter experts.

For example, in these cases of remote viewing the JFK assassination, there always seems to be someone, such as Jim Marrs himself, who is connected directly or indirectly with the viewer, and someone (perhaps the same person as the expert) involved in deciding what the special number or coordinates were actually targeting was connected to (or the same person as) the person who handed the special number or coordinates to the viewer.

Given sufficient telepathy, perhaps not realizing it, the viewer is connected to expert(s) who know most of what is viewed, and is also connected to people who know that's the target.
    I think you are essentially correct, Paul, at least as far as formal, military-style remote viewing protocols are concerned. Telepathy can certainly be a factor. That’s because, in order for an RV session to proceed, someone has to have designated a target or objective.

And that means that somebody “knows” – or wants to know – something about that target. And if the connection between that task setter and the RV’er is a close one – they are in the same room, or good friends or some such – the potential for a telepathic link is fairly high. And this *could* present a contaminating factor.

But I don't think that telepathy as such really solves the RV'ing issue or method in toto. Where it gets complicated and fuzzy and the simple telepathy theory falls apart is when you start going into quantum viewings – that is, the target is selected after the RV session has been completed. This has been done successfully and some people are rather good at that.

Telepathy also fails to account for undirected or spontaneous remote viewing – the type that I do. I can unilaterally decide to ‘look’ somewhere, ‘travel’ somewhere, see something without anyone else to direct me. And then I verify the session by checking up in a normal way to the extent that I can. I like to seek feedback; even though I can sense when I’ve ‘locked onto’ a target and can have a fair degree of accuracy after that. I also enjoy looking into wrapped packages and sealed envelopes because then I can open them and get the feedback for accuracy right away.

(Hint to RV'ing students: If you still receive holiday mail, try to 'look' into the envelope before you open it. Describe the predominant colors, the images, the keywords, etc before you open the envelope. Does the inevitable newsletter contain any new information? Etc. Play, have fun, let yourself go. Trust your first impression.)

But unless I’m mistaken, one of Courtney’s Farsight viewers is a member here – perhaps they could comment further? Their views would be most valuable.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 9th November 2015 at 23:42.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), Flash (11th November 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    But I don't think that telepathy as such really solves the RV'ing issue or method in toto.
    Now ... if only I could remote view these other such remote viewings as you describe, and validate them, and their underlying mechanisms, to my own satisfaction .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), Flash (11th November 2015), Selene (10th November 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Remote Viewing - JFK assassination

the latest ...

Courtney Brown - Death in Dallas: Remote Viewing JFK

From LegaliseFreedom1

Quote Farsight Institute director Courtney Brown discusses their latest remote viewing project The JFK Assassination. The assassination of US president John F. Kennedy on November 22nd, 1963 remains one of the most controversial events in world history. The official story – that Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman acting alone – has been hotly disputed almost from the start. Indeed, along with the Apollo moon missions and the terrorist attacks of 9/11, the JFK assassination has been the popular subject of numerous so-called ‘conspiracy theories’ as everyone from serious researchers to outright cranks formulate their own version of the fateful day’s events.

Having previously used their skills to probe deeper into mysteries such as the existence of extraterrestrial life, the legendary island of Atlantis, and the aforementioned 9/11 attacks, Farsight’s remote viewers now turn their attention to JFK’s violent demise. Part one of The JFK Assassination focusses on the assassins themselves, while part two exposes the shadowy figures who planned the killing. Even a cursory review of that deadly day in Dallas reveals an official narrative shot through with gaping holes. Reaching beyond the bounds of time and space, the remote viewing data reveals chilling new details of a murder that lives on in infamy.
    Published on Nov 11, 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast