+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "People have a right to know what's out there" - Eyewitness describes seeing the hugest frickin Werewolf laying dead

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 times in 851 posts

Default "People have a right to know what's out there" - Eyewitness describes seeing huge "Werewolf" laying dead bleeding

This could possibly tie into the Missing 411 type of stuff most are familiar with. Eyewitness and his work crew came across this creature in 1998 near Waco Texas. They came back later on that day and this thing was gone. Even the massive pool of blood was completely gone. It smells to me of a government coverup.

Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th November 2015 at 15:13.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (4th November 2015), Bill Ryan (4th November 2015), BMJ (17th April 2016), conk (27th November 2015), DNA (21st May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th November 2015), Marikins (4th November 2015), Mercedes (4th November 2015), Nasu (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), Timreh (14th November 2015), william r sanford72 (4th November 2015), YoYoYo (4th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,865 times in 1,309 posts

Default Re: "People have a right to know what's out there" - Eyewitness describes seeing the hugest frickin Werewolf laying dead

Your Avatar make me laugh Shirley, >.......I mean Tyy1907
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

betoobig (4th November 2015), mpennery (4th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), Tyy1907 (4th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: "People have a right to know what's out there" - Eyewitness describes seeing the hugest frickin Werewolf laying dead

Thanks. Ha ha I feel like Frank Drebin when I'm on Avalon half the time when everything seems to be suspect at times. And his character is just hilarious.
    I hope it doesn't take away from this video which I found very baffling and interesting. The witness seemed sincere to me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (5th November 2015), Ikarusion (17th November 2015), sandy (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), sunpaw (4th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

22:00 mark
    Different case identical features as the first video. Like they're genetically engineered freaks of nature. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Nasu (5th November 2015), sandy (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 255,726 times in 18,603 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Thanks. Ha ha I feel like Frank Drebin when I'm on Avalon half the time when everything seems to be suspect at times. And his character is just hilarious.
    I hope it doesn't take away from this video which I found very baffling and interesting. The witness seemed sincere to me.
    Thanks!

Yes,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Nasu (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion a government cover up is not likely or necessary. The dog men are very keen on covering up themselves, even more than hairy people. I would say most likely another dog thing came and moved the body and blood out of this density.. or perhaps their bodies can do thus automatically somehow after they're dead. I have heard reports of people who were telepathically threatened to be found and killed if they told anyone when they spotted one of these things. They intensely dislike being spotted and I have never heard of them being anything but hostile and avoidant of humans unlike sasquatch. Also I agree that a sasquatch would probably be the only thing that would be able to do this to a dogman. I didn't watch the video I don't have enough data.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

kirolak (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), Timreh (14th November 2015), Tyy1907 (14th August 2016), whitewave (5th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 times in 215 posts

Anyone interested.. the Dogman Encounters series of interviews on Youtube is pretty compelling, I have listened to quite a few now.
    After listening to many eyewitness accounts you compile a profile of their size, muscle build, speed/agility, acute sense of smell, eyesight, hearing and their intelligence all suggest to me that they kinda don't belong in this world?
    I am also open to the possibility of them being interdimensional.. that is sliding in and out of this world or having access through a portal maybe even from satanic rituals?
    Many talk about a portal or some sort being at Skinwalker Ranch, one witness on Dogman Encounters (couldn't locate it) talks about encounters around the Four Corners US and how this is a 'Hot Spot' for DogMan sightings and strange activity..

Who knows, as with a lot of hybrid creatures of mythology the Giant Werewolf or ManDog may also be the result of genetic experimentation, ancient or modern
    Here is an interesting article on the Cynocephali an ancient race of dog-headed men..
    http://cryptidchronicles.tumblr.com/post/27609249448/cynocephali-the-dog-headed-men
    Last edited by Timreh; 16th November 2015 at 10:39.
    Leave no stone unturned...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Tyy1907 (21st July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread