+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 Seconds Memories of my Abduction for 3 Greys

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default 5 Seconds Memories of my Abduction for 3 Greys

My dear friends.

I will relate an experience I had at the beginning of 2013, two or three months after I consider my awakening to the matrix.

I do not remember almost nothing from this experience unless five seconds of total consciousness while awake. So almost nothing is to be reported other than the fact itself.

Come with me:

I was asleep and suddenly woke up. I have no idea what time it was.

The first thing I realized was the blinding speed of my breath. A breath of all of adrenaline stock. I think even that was the reason I awakened, very fast, strong and noisy breathing.

The second thing I realized was that I was lying on my back at 1 meter above the bed. I just moved my eyes.

The third thing that I realized was the presence of three low grays around the foot of the bed watching me.

Suddenly I wake up, is already day, and immediately those memories flood my mind.

I do not know how much time passed between me see them, lose consciousness and wake up again.

I was shocked.

I can only describe this scene visually but are the sensations that impact.

These are the memories that I have.

I do not know if my wake was a accidental event or was induced.

Since I was awakened to the matrix and started doing my research, I was having many lucid dreams. I also think that some other perceptions were beginning to develop.

In a way, this incident was responsible for my finding and participating in this forum.

After this 'meeting' with the grays, my dreams and other perceptions stopped.

My lucid dreams are coming back but not with the same constancy and not with the same clarity.

Perceptions are also coming back, but they are not the same.

Anyway I not admit and much less consent with this violation of my being. In conscious waking state I not have fear.

I think if I had chosen to post this topic in the spirituality section would also be correct.

Because it seems that what we call the spirit world, includes a range of different entities with different natures.

That's it folks. Sorry for my poor English.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th July 2016 at 10:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 319 posts

Default Re: 5 Seconds Memories of my Abduction for 3 Greys

Hello, thank you for sharing your abduction experience. I understand how a visitation of this sort leaves one feeling violated, and changed forever. This topic has been on my mind recently, because of something I read in a most interesting obe thread, on this forum. I have been attempting to sort through my own thoughts about past visitation memories.

I hope you are doing well.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

betoobig (5th November 2015), Jake (22nd November 2015), kirolak (5th November 2015), mojo (5th November 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th November 2015), RunningDeer (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,879 times in 1,127 posts

This has been posted by me before, but for the benefit of this experiencer, I will repeat it. I was 23 and returned home from shopping in Manhattan, removed my heels and reclined on the bed for a moment of rest before dinner. Within two minutes my mother gave the call for dinner is served and I attempted to arise and could not. I was floating six feet above the bed and there was an evil presence at my feet. Immediately, I called on the Lord Jesus Christ and mentally made the sign of the cross and was snapped back into my body. I hit the floor running and took the stairs four at a time. Recently, it occurred to me that I was of the age of reproduction and a fine candidate for their impregnation experiments. I was totally revulsed by the DEMONIC presence of the thing. The only way to be rid of them is to call upon the Lord urgently.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

GCS1103 (5th November 2015), Jake (22nd November 2015), mojo (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th November 2015), pabranno (20th November 2015), RunningDeer (5th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The only way to be rid of them is to call upon the Lord urgently.
    im not sure if thats the only way, but it certainly can work. thx for sharing.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Jake (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th November 2015), NeedleThreader (6th November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The only way to be rid of them is to call upon the Lord urgently.
    im not sure if thats the only way, but it certainly can work. thx for sharing.
    I think it is not that they "are" demonic but that they are aware of the level of fear the experiencer is feeling as a result of the encounter and that is why they react and withdraw.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Jake (22nd November 2015), mojo (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th November 2015), NeedleThreader (6th November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of two possibilities about this. Perhaps this has been happening before and your increased perceptive abilities caused you to realize what was happening and wake up during the event. Or perhaps your recent changes in your being have brought attention to yourself from negative entities that want to suppress your development. I think it is usually "spirit" type entities like jinn and shadow beings that harass and attack people for this reason but perhaps greys would do it too.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

Jake (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My dear friends. Below is a complement to this topic.

Video montage produced by me with images obtained on the net of my current part view in the context: Human / Alien interference.

Odyssey - Alien Interference

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,807 times in 413 posts

Thank you for sharing this important experience with us. There's so much to discern here.

An interesting thought to consider is that aliens have repeatedly demonstrated that they can influence our thoughts, memories, and feelings. This automatically makes any experience you have with them questionable. Any memories that linger must be challenged, if you are very honest with yourself.

Humanity, as a race of conscious beings, must speak out against such violations. This is not ethical contact with ET life. No one deserves to be experimented upon or tampered with. You did not incarnate into this body and mind to be someone else's lab rat. Your soul yearns for more than this. I support the Declaration of Human Sovereignty.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Jake (22nd November 2015), mojo (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2015), Shannon (22nd November 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (22nd November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,655 times in 4,016 posts

The period around 2011 was the height of the closest ET contact here in Oregon. I already observed 3 types of ET fairly close. One popped out6 behind an evergreen about 60 feet from my stationary position in the woods. What I call an insectoid was observed inside a craft behind a lit control panel 50 feet away across the creek. About 300 feet awaya group of short grey types came out of an opening ona craft and moved at incredible speeds performing some duty on the outside of craft. I filmed short and grey type hugging inside the craft.

The neatest thing was they knew my home location by then. There was a couple of weeks when you could hear them on the roof above my bedroom. Their footsteps were fast sounding. That morning after hearing them I awoke to witness a silver disk in the morning light stationary and zoomed off extremely fast.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Jake (22nd November 2015), naste.de.lumina (25th November 2015), Shannon (22nd November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015), YoYoYo (22nd November 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    Thank you for sharing this important experience with us. There's so much to discern here.

An interesting thought to consider is that aliens have repeatedly demonstrated that they can influence our thoughts, memories, and feelings. This automatically makes any experience you have with them questionable. Any memories that linger must be challenged, if you are very honest with yourself.

Humanity, as a race of conscious beings, must speak out against such violations. This is not ethical contact with ET life. No one deserves to be experimented upon or tampered with. You did not incarnate into this body and mind to be someone else's lab rat. Your soul yearns for more than this. I support the Declaration of Human Sovereignty.

Hello S-L.

I am with you in this support of Human Sovereignty.

Besides, I definitely agree with you regarding the experiences and especially the memories.

I've been studying the Italian research professor's Corrado Malanga on he findings on the nature and causes of abductions, and I noticed that the hole is much more lower.

According Malanga at least 1% of the Italian population suffer abductions and the vast majority has no idea that this occurs. If we push this proportion for the rest of the countries, it would have about 70 million abductees.

Sounds crazy right? There's more. Normally a standard abducted suffers several kidnappings during his life and not just in on one occasion.

If something like this is correct, there must be a very large and organized structure.

And what do they want according Malanga? Eternal life.They want our 'anima'.

Hugs.

Naste.

+ Reply to Thread