Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walk-ins

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Walk-ins

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    I recently discovered that I am a walkin,

Quote Your reading, i don't get the spark i get from starseeds. You are a walk in, just some one that's here for one life time and then you'll never come back. You were sent here because you broke a rule. On your planet and continued to break it you were sent to learn a lesson and to grow, your awakening will not start until early adult hood but your DNA activation has set in, you have some one that is assigned to you to watch you and make sure you're doing what your here to do. Because you have not awakened yet I can't go any further. You will start to awaken around the end of year 20 but I can tell you its good you came here I feel you already have confusion and you feel misplaced sort to say, you feel confused , angry , sad and a urging for home this is very normal. I see your in your early teens so u have noting you need to work on yet. When u start to awaken i'm going to keep in touch with your guides you have two, both males so they will let me know when you start. I also get this awaking may happen sooner also in a year they say but it depends on what they decide.
    This is the reading that I received. So really I do not need to do anything until my awakening truly starts. I just want to find out more information about the kind of walk in I am. And why I couldn't abide by this rule on my home planet.

It does make sense to me Jayren. I understand this thread is in Spirituality section and not in Extraterrestrial section where so called “Walk-ins” usually walk in because you don’t understand the term and need some spiritual advice.

Don’t disregard psychics who are young and inexperienced unless they charge you a lot. I know it’s strange to some but kids, teenagers and young people ‘at the beginning of their psychic carrier’ are sometimes the clearest and without prejudice.

The older some psychics get they tend to regress to cliches and repetitions, more clients they have.
    That’s how you don’t want to visit so called ‘professional psychics’ who do the same job everyday. Too much experience is not a guarantee of quality.

Do listen to wisdom from children if they’re honest and it hurts they may be even right ...

Now to Jayren , you can’t define yourself as “walk-in”. It’s a technical term invented by society looking from outside therefor misnomination to the bearer.
    Of course people do define themselves by various ways but it’s like claiming that you are a human body to which someone else walked in . You need to find out.

Logically and personally , you can only define yourself as entity or a Being . And if you’re not fully awakened you probably perceive your higher self vaguely as Formless and Conscious Awareness ..

You’re indeed very special and totally different from every other category fitting your age . That’s what the psychic found out.

It can’t make huge sense to you now and until you encounter others on your level of entityness.

You don’t want to know what rule or law you broke on your planet because whatever it is it would only make you feel extremely uncomfortable. Don’t ask about it, it’s not important anymore.
    It’s not form of punishment to be here, it’s a mission. It may get hard and confusing and you will be asking questions to the Source of your existence all the time,
    life on Earth is far from easy.

Keep working on yourself as if you know nothing. Because till we are here our original
    minds get obscured by all the confusion so much that no matter who you are, we are made to look like idiots or funny people who can’t tie their shoe laces.

Even if you can’t work on yourself at least do pretend you do, it makes people happy and encourages them to do the same .

With love and laughter

For the information of curious reader ...I’m not guessing . I speak what I see.
    Last edited by Agape; 1st March 2018 at 23:10.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Jayren (2nd March 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd March 2018), Wind (1st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Walk-ins

I also want to go home, every day nowadays. I know there is not much to do about it and it’s bound to happen at its own time.

On this planet every thing is rather temporary and prone to change and destruction. When you put your faith and work to people or a project, no matter how good or bad it goes it slips away in the middle sooner or later. It’s not easy to get used to the elusiveness of the experience here.

It’s lights and shadows. Every kind of happiness is payed by equal amount of sadness.

Seeing things born and constantly dying, the older you get, it becomes more obvious.

People who stay here and do all the hard work are admirable to me. More often I feel big gratitude to those unknown people who keep doing their job than to those sitting on their thrones thinking they deserve thanks and gifts automatically, for being wise.

Some people cherish nothing but their egos. Others genuinely care for each other.

When I see good couples and families rising their children happily together it reminds me of ‘home’.

Awakened people on Earth tend to walk around as loners or strong individualities very often isolated, creating aura of hierarchy and inequality around them and as result, they’re the only cared and cherished ones in their respective societies which is far from being ‘home’ at all. Others present themselves as supermen and the idea of caring humanly seems to fade away.

Anybody needing home or going home ...let me know please ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Orph (3rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2