+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Mary Rodwell

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: Mary Rodwell Video

Yes, I was hearing that as well in one of her talks... I like the way she is bringing together many different aspects of science with the abduction process. It's interesting.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Chester (27th September 2012), Cidersomerset (26th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Been chatting to Mary via email and asked her to contact Bill to join Avalon, here is her mail to me:

Quote Hi Ray,
    Thank you so much for the links. I often watch interviews on Project Camelot and have occasionally see the Avalon forum. They are both doing excellent work in sharing of information.

It was good to see such positive responses to my research. I do many interviews although I know my perspective can be challenging for some people. Those who would prefer this in more black and white terms. It is fascinating to me but also challenging to realise 'how little we really know" about our world and reality.
    But once you are accepting of the 'not knowing' its rather an exciting ride!!
    I feel very blessed that I have the opportunity to learn more than most because of being able to access information through deeper processes. But as you can see in the article with the children 'they have conscious awareness." amazing!!! So much they can teach us. I have an interview with a 19 year old that is incredible in terms of her familiarity of the many intelligences visiting planet.

I assume this is all very relevant to you?
    Where in SA do you reside. I spent 3 years in Jo'berg in the seventies and my eldest son was born there.
    See link to a Doco in which he appears, also my comments re the show.

My Mum Talks To Aliens [2010] FULL LENGTH - YouTube

I will email Bill
    thank you
    Best regards
    Mary R
    Love to all
    Ray

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Amysenthia (29th September 2012), BMJ (28th September 2012), Chester (30th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), mountain_jim (29th September 2012), sdv (28th September 2012), Spellbound (30th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Ray, this is wonderful. Thank you for contacting Mary, I hope she doesn't mind that you copied her reply to Avalon.
    I think she has great attitude towards the whole extraterestrials subject, there is no other way than to see it as fascinating! the implications to us, humans, are quite enormouse, but a solution to the problems of our world can be found, as well as pilng up more challanges... That is fine, as this is the nature of this journey. Mary is very down to earth , and her own path is quite remarkable, just like her research subjects, coming to think of it.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th September 2012 at 13:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chester (30th September 2012), Finefeather (29th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Been chatting to Mary via email and asked her to contact Bill to join Avalon, here is her mail to me:

Quote Hi Ray,
    Thank you so much for the links. I often watch interviews on Project Camelot and have occasionally see the Avalon forum. They are both doing excellent work in sharing of information.

It was good to see such positive responses to my research. I do many interviews although I know my perspective can be challenging for some people. Those who would prefer this in more black and white terms. It is fascinating to me but also challenging to realise 'how little we really know" about our world and reality.
    But once you are accepting of the 'not knowing' its rather an exciting ride!!
    I feel very blessed that I have the opportunity to learn more than most because of being able to access information through deeper processes. But as you can see in the article with the children 'they have conscious awareness." amazing!!! So much they can teach us. I have an interview with a 19 year old that is incredible in terms of her familiarity of the many intelligences visiting planet.

I assume this is all very relevant to you?
    Where in SA do you reside. I spent 3 years in Jo'berg in the seventies and my eldest son was born there.
    See link to a Doco in which he appears, also my comments re the show.

My Mum Talks To Aliens [2010] FULL LENGTH - YouTube

I will email Bill
    thank you
    Best regards
    Mary R
    Love to all
    Ray
    I really enjoyed the video about Mary's struggles to be found legitimate by her son. It so resonates with my own struggle when I try to discuss my personal truths with those around me. I can't imagine the pain of thinking that my child thought that I was bonkers for my beliefs. Somehow you can accept it from adults around you but to have your own child feel this way would be maddening. (Although I have to wonder if her son should not have some counciling to make sure that his disbelief isn't just the fact the mom and dad got a divorce and he is directing his anger at the UFO stuff which was the cause of the divorce).

Either way it would be an asset to have her as a member here on PA. I am sure that she would love to find the acceptance that can only be found here for those that hold similar beliefs to her own.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Chester (30th September 2012), Finefeather (29th September 2012), Star Tsar (29th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Oh Mary I really hope one day you are rewarded for you sacifices!

10. Link to Post #46
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Mary has asked me to post her response to the above video, so you can get a feel as to her thinking here.
    Quote My Mum Talks to Aliens
    Aired by SBS Australian TV shown originally on 30th November 2010.
    23rd Dec 2010 and March 7th 2011
    Mary Rodwell comments :
    Due to the huge response from the public and media, My Mum Talks to Aliens. I have been asked what I thought about the show.
    Background:
    The filming was over 9-10 days in 2010. We went to a number of locations which included a trip to Adelaide, Sydney, the National Archives in Canberra, to view UFO government files and also a trip to Wycliffe Well in the Northern territory. Much of this material did not make the final cut. After filming, I had no further input, I viewed the final edit a few days prior to the show being aired by SBS Australia.
    My comments contain my replies to comments brought up by the public, the media or by participants of the documentary.
    The documentary title , “My Mum Talks to Aliens” A journalist commented, “ you don’t really talk to aliens at all, do you?” Which of course is correct, I help people with encounters, how that can be translated into I communicate with extraterrestrials is beyond my comprehension! I believe this was production strategy to make me appear strange, or flaky, as if my line of work was not strange enough!
    I questioned this ‘title ‘ for some months and I had been told it was a ‘working title ‘ only. To my dismay this proved untrue. I felt it put me at a disadvantage in terms of credibility. It does NOT reflect either my research or how I support individuals. I can only assume this title was used to incite public interest. For me I felt it compromised the integrity of my professional reputation and research.
    As regards the UFO/ET content and my research, many of the viewers felt that there could have been more evidence presented of the extraterrestrial presence. It is important to note the primary purpose of the documentary was not an expose on the UFO /encounter phenomenon, but to highlight the relationship between my son, in relation to my work with individuals with encounters. It explores the conflicts that arise from my working within a phenomenon that is outside of “accepted’ consensus reality. This issue, is one that many of my clients experience when having encounters, and feel they are unable to share their experiences with close family and friends, because of fears of rejection or disbelief.
    M y eldest son Chris’s role was of open-minded scientist /skeptic. He wanted to be presented with the evidence people with encounters were having a genuine and real human experience.
    The main aspects of the documentary that caused the most comments from the public were :
    The debate in Canberra
    The failure of Greg to pass the polygraph
    The lack of whistleblower testimony which shows the ‘cover up’ by governments to this phenomenon.
    My comments as to the above:
    The debate in Canberra
    The debate organized by the production company was ‘supposed ‘ to emulate a debate, similar to one I participated previously, at Oxford University in the UK, in 2006.
    Both debates had similar themes, but the differences between the two were very significant, and contributed to the final outcome. Firstly I actually won the debate at Oxford University, however in the Canberra debate I was not successful. There were a number of reasons for this:
    *The debate in Canberra, was not treated seriously by the opposing speakers, but with amusement and derision. However at Oxford University the invited speakers took the subject seriously.
    * In Canberra, I had just 8 minutes to present data. Oxford University I had 25-30 minutes minutes.
    * In Canberra , the audience contained many students of the speakers themselves. The students at Oxford were NOT students of the speakers.
    I received many emails that were very upset by the attitude of the academics in the debate. Emails of support came primarily from those having encounters but also some who did not, but also some were academics horrified at this disrespectful behavior shown by their colleagues.
    The debate at Canberra, highlighted that many of the academic, scientific community, are still confronted by such enigmas as this phenomenon, and can demonstrate a very limited mindset. Derision, a good excuse for ignorance.

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
    In the first it is ridiculed,
    In the second it is opposed,
    In the third it is regarded as self evident
    Arthur Schopenhauer.
    Note: RE the debate: I made an error when speaking about Hon Paul Hellyer (Ex-defense Minister of Canada). In my statement , I had meant to clarify that it was Paul Hellyer’s reading of the book “The day After Roswell; by Col Corso, and personally checking the veracity of Corso’s statements, convinced Hellyer of the truth concerning the cover-up of the extraterrestrial presence. In that book, Col Corso, held a high level security clearance and his job was to disseminate alien technology from his position in the White House. Technology that we now know of such as fibre-optics, the digital computer chip, Teflon etc.

The failure of Greg to pass the polygraph
    The failure of ‘Greg ‘ to pass the polygraph was not explained in the documentary and was left hanging, without a reasonable explanation. I had an in-depth discussion with the facilitator of the polygraph, which was not included in the final edit of the documentary. The testing for the veracity of subconscious recall IS NOT within the mandate of a polygraph. Normally testing by polygraph is not for ‘subconscious recall’ only conscious recall. Greg, did have conscious recall of seeing UFO’s both as a child and as a seaman in the Navy. But when he was questioned on his hypnotic regression, ie subconscious recall, in hypnosis, he found it hard to be as certain, because he was not consciously aware, being in a trance state during that encounter. This is why he failed the polygraph test. This did not mean the encounter didn’t occur, just that he couldn’t be as positive due to how he had recalled the event in trance.
    The lack of whistleblower testimony which shows the ‘cover up’ by governments to this phenomenon.
    Finally the lack of significant UFO evidence in the documentary was due to the length of the show. I had personally hoped to have whistleblower testimony, which is very compelling. Chris was shown DVD verbal testimony by many credible witnesses including pilots and astronauts, and military personnel but this was not shown.
    Finally, statements by the voice over that are incorrect.
    * It stated that the scientist who did the DNA testing on the’ Hair of the alien,’ re Peter Khoury’s Encounter, was a biochemist, this is incorrect. It was in fact a scientist who specialized in genetics. The Scientist was unable to go public, due to his employment. I am told that he may well make himself known in the near future.
    The ‘voice over’ statement that my son may think of me as ‘delusional, is incorrect. My son has never implied or believed, I am delusional.
    In fact I want to thank my son Christopher for sharing this journey with me. He demonstrated a courageous and loving heart and I am extremely proud of him. He was aware that by doing this it would challenge our relationship as it does any family with diverse beliefs or perspectives. But he had enough belief in our love and respect for each other to take that risk. I treasure the respect and love he demonstrated throughout this process , which shows what a very special person he is.
    I also want to thank Greg and Peter Khoury for their courage, and honesty , by sharing their extra-ordinary experiences. Both these individuals have already helped so many people by sharing their stories to give them courage to own theirs.
    Also Megan Hazelwood for her permission to show her footage, taken in the UK, and which was was so compelling and extraordinary, and had a huge impact on those who viewed it.
    The huge response from the public, and media was overwhelming. Over 1,000 people tried to access the chat line after the airing of the show. I received over 200 emails and phone calls. This still continues.
    The response to the documentary was extremely positive and have made me grateful for this opportunity because it achieved my primary purpose, which was to publicize the phenomenon, and highlight support.
    I enjoyed working with the production team who were very considerate, and made the experience one I will treasure.
    Again my grateful thanks to all involved. The positive support from the public has been most appreciated, and I hope that this will encourage more of those with encounters to own their experiences.
    Feb 2011
    Mary Rodwell
    www.acern.com.au
    Australia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

BMJ (30th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Mary Rodwell on 'The Project'? Channel Ten (Aus.), Dec. 4th 2012

Mary has sent me and a number of other UFO/ET groups and experiencers she is in regular contact with an email notification. It looks like there will be a segment on Channel Ten's 'The Project' on the 4th December. It will include Mary, two experiencers, and footage shot recently in Agnes Water by a local.

Many of you might know that Mary is a very strong, passionate individual, and protective of those who come to see her. I've posted one of her letters to the producer type guy here-

Quote Hi David,
    Can you give me the date you hope to air the segment on encounters when you have it. I have a number of UFO groups and those with encounters are interested in how you put this together.

Also just another important point, in previous TV segments on this phenomenon, some news presenters have been seen to smirk, or make dismissive comments, which is extremely upsetting to people who have experiences. It demonstrates, it is not only disrespectful to the individuals but also how uninformed the presenter is on the subject. I have seen a similar response from one of the presenters on The Project, by one of the female presenters. What is not understood is the courage it takes for people have put themselves on the line to speak publicly, and they face ridicule and risk personal credibility. Unselfishly they agree to help others who are feeling isolated and alone. So its important that they and their story is treated with respect.The public are influenced by the response of the media and even a dismissive smirk is all it takes to take away credibility from the individual.

I do media interviews, not because I enjoy them, but because I know there are hundreds out in the community who have similar experiences seeking support, frightened and isolated. The only way I can reach them is through this kind of forum. However its always a risk because such responses by uninformed presenters, who treat the subject as a joke does not help with offering the public a chance to inform themselves with an open mind.

I look forward to hearing from you when dates are confirmed.
    Best regards
    Mary Rodwell
    ...and here is his response and tentative confirmation.

Hi Mary,

At the moment the story is going to air next Tuesday 4th December - I will confirm closer to the date

Also, I certainly (applaud?) the courage of those who have participated in the story.

Regards

Davi(d)
    As you know, there is a chasm of difference between confirmation and the airing of a program, particularly in relation to subjects such as this. That said, Mary has been on national TV before, so this could well happen.

Mary would like this forwarded to anyone interested, so I'm posting it here.
    Last edited by TelosianEmbrace; 30th November 2012 at 23:54.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

BMJ (1st December 2012), Cjay (29th November 2012), conk (21st January 2013), etheric underground (29th November 2012), Limor Wolf (29th November 2012), sandy (30th November 2012), StephenW11UK (1st December 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Mary Rodwell on 'The Project'? Channel Ten (Aus.), Dec. 4th

Mary is an amazingly dedicated woman who is revered by her support network here in PERTH.W.A
    Her work does not go unnoticed...xx

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

BMJ (1st December 2012), Limor Wolf (29th November 2012), sandy (30th November 2012), StephenW11UK (1st December 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

I take it the program aired on the 4th Dec 2011...
    I'll try & find some links.

This is what found, Tittled "The New Humans"
    originally came out 2010. Sorry Peeps but I haven't
    seen it yet so I cant make a comment.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Humans_Part1/_

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...umans__Part_2/

TM
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 29th November 2012 at 13:25.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

sandy (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (29th November 2012), TelosianEmbrace (30th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Mary Rodwell is speaking live in 10 minutes time over at planetxradio if anybody is interested.

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/
    --
    "One only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters." - Bill Ryan

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fopa For This Post:

mahalall (20th January 2013), TelosianEmbrace (23rd January 2013), Trail (20th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Mary Rodwell on 'The Project'? Channel Ten (Aus.), Dec. 4th 2012

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/
    http://radioplayer.citytalk.fm/

Presently speaking live on City Radio-liverpool,

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (23rd January 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

Mary Rodwell presented testimony from over 1600 cases she has collated that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.

This involves downloads of data such as our true genetic origins, using our psi skills with advanced technology, manipulation of matter, astrophysics and healing. Coupled with genetic, and spiritual programs for awakening of human consciousness, to assist humanity to evolve into a fully functional multidimensional human, Homo Noetics. The New Humans.

Mary Rodwell presented "The New Humans" at the 2nd Annual British Exopolitics Expo on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the University of Leeds.

------------------------------

Dear friends, I don't know if this video has been posted before. If so, I ask the one of the Administrators to correct the situation.
    Thank you
    JO

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More info here .

http://www.exopoliticsgb.com/mary_rodwell

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th April 2014), Carmen (27th March 2014), Chester (23rd May 2014), etheric underground (18th May 2013), Finefeather (18th May 2013), Frank V (18th May 2014), greybeard (18th May 2013), gripreaper (27th March 2014), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), kemo (19th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), psydney (28th March 2014), Richard S. (18th May 2013), Spellbound (25th May 2013), Swanette (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), white wizard (19th May 2013), WhiteFeather (18th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Default Re: The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Finefeather (18th May 2013), Frank V (18th May 2014), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), Star Tsar (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (18th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Thanks MariaDine
    Im downloading to listen to later---sounds very interesting.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Finefeather (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), MariaDine (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (18th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

There is an recent update

«Mary Rodwell provides an update on the New Humans in this 2013 update from her original 2010 interview, at the International UFO Congress, at Laughlin, Nevada.
    The DNA of many of our children is different, and these evolved children are being suppressed deliberately by our education systems to "Shut them down" »

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Carmen (27th March 2014), Finefeather (18th May 2013), Frank V (18th May 2014), grannyfranny100 (19th May 2013), greybeard (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), lisalu (18th May 2013), psydney (28th March 2014), Sérénité (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Swanette (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), white wizard (19th May 2013), WhiteFeather (18th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

We already are ExtraTerrestrial beings that which are mixed in/genetically modified and topped off with The Native Earths Hominoid Species. Darwin was wrong and he may of had a different perspective of Man if he was able to experiment with advanced genetics of today. This looks like an interesting video you have presented here. Will watch it later.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

etheric underground (19th May 2013), greybeard (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), jjjones (18th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), MariaDine (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Mary Rodwell strikes me as a very honest researcher and very brave ,because she is in the public arena.
    From my experience, I can say that what she talks about in the videos is true.
    There is only , one think that is never mencioned, or if mencioned, is done in a very light way.
    The subject of the holograms.
    There are many people,... people who do past lives regression, starseeds, indigos, healers inclued, etc, that suffer from this «problem».The consequences are very serious.

JO

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Swanette (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (20th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,800 times in 8,389 posts

I watched the OP video soon after it was first released and it had a strong effect on me. It was during the "Charles" episode and it stood in stark contrast with what he seemed to be saying about the big picture.

Also, I absolutely 'love' the theme music at the end of the video, does anyone know who made the music and where I can get it ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Star Tsar (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (20th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Good stuff....Mary is a friend of mine, before she took off to chase her purpose, she lived here in
    sunny perth Western Australia.... I thank her immensely for opening many ideas in my consciousness
    many years ago..... Bless your socks Mary Rodwell xx

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th April 2014), Carmen (27th March 2014), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), MariaDine (19th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), Swanette (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (20th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hi MariaDine
    I listened to all of both videos--- fascinating.
    My main interest is enlightenment and the evolution of consciousness.
    A lot of the content is therefore of interest to me.
    I believe that we are getting an upgrade of DNA and therefore consciousness at this time, we are in fact seeing a new human coming into being.
    One of my spiritual teachers, the late Dr David Hawkins, called this Homospiritus.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th April 2014), Carmen (27th March 2014), etheric underground (19th May 2013), gripreaper (18th May 2013), Hypnos (18th May 2013), Kristo (19th May 2013), MariaDine (19th May 2013), minkton (18th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (18th May 2013), WhiteFeather (20th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast