+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Mile Diameter "Drill Hole" found on Mars

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Two Mile Diameter "Drill Hole" found on Mars

I'm sometimes not sure which genera to post discoveries likes these due to the "science slant" but I see this in many ways, as extraterestrial contact inasmush as the evidence smacks of ET invlovement, nonetherless.

A little background. The Mars Landers are equipped with a nice gadget so named the "RAT" short for "ROCK ABRASION TOOL" which when used on a rock surface, has a perticular signiture similar to a "blind drill hole". The tool is used for collecting data from removed dust particles which is then sent back to Earth.

It became obvious to me when I first laid eyes on this unique inappropriately "so-called" crater, located in the Meridani Planum region on Mars (close location to Victoria Crater) that the shape and ejector debris was not from an impact but from the result of an excavation drill pattern similar to the RAT pattern albeit on a scale beyond all comprehension. Over TWO MILES IN DIAMETER!

So, if one is equipped with a pair of anaglyph 3D glasses, you will be in for a treat as we glide down "into" the hole and check the abrasion pattern close up.

The .WMV video which I put together last year has both 3D and 2D and best played in 1080i. If you have problems with playback, please download and play on your native media player. The file is 220 megs....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12th November 2015 at 20:14.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

betoobig (12th November 2015), Cidersomerset (12th November 2015), cursichella1 (13th November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2015), Flash (13th November 2015), justntime2learn (12th November 2015), kirolak (12th November 2015), Lefty Dave (13th November 2015), mab777 (13th November 2015), mahalall (13th November 2015), Matt P (13th November 2015), Nasu (12th November 2015), nephalim (13th November 2015), observer (12th November 2015), pabranno (13th November 2015), Richard S. (13th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Two Mile Diameter "Drill Hole" found on Mars

Last edited by Flash; 12th November 2015 at 20:18.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (12th November 2015), Cidersomerset (12th November 2015), cursichella1 (13th November 2015), Fellow Aspirant (13th November 2015), kirolak (12th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (12th November 2015), Matt P (13th November 2015), Nasu (13th November 2015), nephalim (13th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The moon crater posted in the center above, to me has the earmark of a surface explosion as opposed to an altitude impact from a meteor. The top image shows how we (humans) use our limited technology to extract ore or diamonds in this case. Bottom line is congruent in the need to excavate and sense this need ubiquitous throughout the galaxy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th November 2015), Flash (13th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

A more likely explanation IMHO is that knowing that Mars was once home to immense amounts of visible water. This perfectly round crater was once filled. After years of slow evaporation leaving ring remnants of where the shore line was during each stage of its lifespan?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Flash (13th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Bermuda ; Unknown depth,
    ( think the've descended some 370 metres ? )

referred to first by Erich Von Daniken, in " The Chariots of the Gods "

imho this is how ' the Gods ' drained the waters of the Earth, in relatively short
    ( Earth ) days...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bermuda           Deepest  Laser-cut hole....png
Views:	1119
Size:	301.4 KB
ID:	31793  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (13th November 2015), nephalim (13th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Richat Structure
    https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2...0407richat.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-ASTER_Richat.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	31794  
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Flash (13th November 2015), Latti (13th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (13th November 2015), Nasu (13th November 2015), nephalim (13th November 2015), observer (12th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    A more likely explanation IMHO is that knowing that Mars was once home to immense amounts of visible water. This perfectly round crater was once filled. After years of slow evaporation leaving ring remnants of where the shore line was during each stage of its lifespan?
    Hey Chipsam, actually the evidence of liquid or water degradation anywhere in this "crater" (for want of a better name) is nowhere to be found. If this "crater" had indeed been submerged under water, the erosion would be self evident as there is in other regions.

Two things you have missed here, one is obvious the other albeit more important, is not so obvious.

1. Everything takes on a completely different perspective once you use 3D anaglyph glasses which exemplify the "churned" inner surface and exterior walls which clearly show the interior has been forced "up and out" creating extreme vertical walls. Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Prescr...JCMFR8ZDZ7VMRD

2. After spending over three years now of, "close up analysis" of the Martian surface in both the 3D and 2D High resolution MRO images, I have determined and concluded there is more than ample evidence of life either now or in the past (or both) scattered about the Martian surface, and I'm not talking about rocks that "look like" combat helmets!

Now, if and once one arrives at this same conclusion and then steps over the rubicon, this colossal RAT abrasion excavation actually....is the most plausible explanation.

But this step is a big one and takes a while for one to come to terms with.

Thanks,
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 13th November 2015 at 06:59.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Chip (13th November 2015), cursichella1 (13th November 2015), Flash (13th November 2015), JChombre (13th November 2015), Nasu (13th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Bermuda ; Unknown depth,
    ( think the've descended some 370 metres ? )

referred to first by Erich Von Daniken, in " The Chariots of the Gods "

imho this is how ' the Gods ' drained the waters of the Earth, in relatively short
    ( Earth ) days...

Can you pinpoint and forward some more information about these odd looking "sink holes"?

Many thanks!

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Thanks m-Albion-3d
    I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions. I will research your 3d analglyph glass method more!
    I like your research. Although I'm not convinced, I will look into it further and I appreciate your work.
    Cheers

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Thanks m-Albion-3d
    I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions. I will research your 3d analglyph glass method more!
    I like your research. Although I'm not convinced, I will look into it further and I appreciate your work.
    Cheers

Hey Chip, Thank you for your interest and comments, always always welcomed. Yes, I do appreciate your reservations, the question of "life on Mars" and its reality or not...is almost beyond comprehension. All I can say is, it takes time, patience, a ton of self discussion and more than several gasps of air, especially if you are super skeptical which I am. But there comes a point when you have no choice and as bizarre as the evidence is and believe me, it's beyond bizarre!...I finally resigned myself to the reality. It took about 5 months to deal with it. I'm ok now though, so forgive me if I sometimes sound a tad nonchalant about the whole subject.

Cheers,
    M-AL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Chip (14th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Jhonie, Great image of a similar surface incursion. I'm quite familiar with the theories proposed by Wallace Thornhill and his team and subscribe to the basics of Plasma cosmology inasmuch as the incursions that litter the Martian surface appear to me to be the result of electric plasma impacts. This is a fascinating subject and explains much of what we see on the planet.

Where I differ from Mr. Thornhill, is the source of the electric current whereby he posits this to be the result of positive and negative diodes "arced" as it were, between two planetary bodies. From my research, the evidentiary quality indicates to me, that the electric incursions are the result of ultra extra terrestrial technology.

This far advanced technology has been used to purposely gouge the Martian surface for reasons unknown, including the great rift of the Valles Marineris trench and surrounding chasma's. In a future post, I will be proposing evidence of such incursions by the alien hand and the evidence is imo, quite spectacular.

In the videos below, there is excellent discussion had by The Thunderbolts Project Managing Editor Stephen Smith using many 3D imagery.

Also, an introduction into the principle of electronic plasma incursions on Mars - a great watch!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 13th November 2015 at 08:18.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Matt P (13th November 2015), Olaf (13th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Interesting Steve Smith talk, thanks for that.

Your original image in the first post is quite amazing. I don't draw the same conclusion regarding an excavation drill pattern but there does seem to be a quite apparent rotational effect in the surface. As I studied it I was reminded of a concrete repair using high strength polymer resins. (I worked for a number of years in diamond drilling and the subsequent 'making good' of the holes that followed).

In brief, it seems that surface was once liquified and subjected to a rotational force, vortex? That it is so localised I couldn't even hazzard a guess as to why. Nor can I imagine that anything else other than rotation could produce such a pattern. In the grey banding around the rim we see two distinct tones, with the darker resembling a thick viscous material that has overflowed onto a paler surface and set hard again.

All the time mindful of the fact that we try to make sense of what we see, and all we have to do that with is that which we already know. So anything I conclude could be utterly wrong.
    Last edited by Ewan; 13th November 2015 at 12:07. Reason: for clarity

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (13th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

As it was before, I think the hybrid ancestors came here after causing destruction on mars environment, and then when the allignment happened the atmosphere's magnetics were so weak, that the sun burned it all up. Knowing the cyclical allignments they evacuated before the burn. Maybe just like now?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (13th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by M-Albion-3D (here)

Hi Jhonie, Great image of a similar surface incursion. I'm quite familiar with the theories proposed by Wallace Thornhill and his team and subscribe to the basics of Plasma cosmology inasmuch as the incursions that litter the Martian surface appear to me to be the result of electric plasma impacts. This is a fascinating subject and explains much of what we see on the planet.

Where I differ from Mr. Thornhill, is the source of the electric current whereby he posits this to be the result of positive and negative diodes "arced" as it were, between two planetary bodies. From my research, the evidentiary quality indicates to me, that the electric incursions are the result of ultra extra terrestrial technology.

This far advanced technology has been used to purposely gouge the Martian surface for reasons unknown, including the great rift of the Valles Marineris trench and surrounding chasma's. In a future post, I will be proposing evidence of such incursions by the alien hand and the evidence is imo, quite spectacular.

In the videos below, there is excellent discussion had by The Thunderbolts Project Managing Editor Stephen Smith using many 3D imagery.

Also, an introduction into the principle of electronic plasma incursions on Mars - a great watch!

Yes Albion-3d, I had the same first impression when I looked at the OP's crater image:

Electric theorists see something else—the scar left by electric discharge.

Sauce:
    https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2...0407richat.htm

concaved and pooled (Concentric rings) effect:

Raised effect, dome and or hills etc!

Edit:sorry last 2 images not worked

But basically first shows how a depressed and ringed effect would happen, second image how a raised effect would happen.
    As caused by electrical arching, either natural or other!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 13th November 2015 at 15:57.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (13th November 2015), Matthew (13th November 2015), StandingWave (13th November 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Interesting Steve Smith talk, thanks for that.

Your original image in the first post is quite amazing. I don't draw the same conclusion regarding an excavation drill pattern but there does seem to be a quite apparent rotational effect in the surface. As I studied it I was reminded of a concrete repair using high strength polymer resins. (I worked for a number of years in diamond drilling and the subsequent 'making good' of the holes that followed).

In brief, it seems that surface was once liquified and subjected to a rotational force, vortex? That it is so localised I couldn't even hazzard a guess as to why. Nor can I imagine that anything else other than rotation could produce such a pattern. In the grey banding around the rim we see two distinct tones, with the darker resembling a thick viscous material that has overflowed onto a paler surface and set hard again.

All the time mindful of the fact that we try to make sense of what we see, and all we have to do that with is that which we already know. So anything I conclude could be utterly wrong.

Thanks for your evaluation Ewan and do agree that perhaps the description "excavation drill pattern" could be a tad misleading if one makes a direct comparison to the RAT tool but I think the "intent" is similar inasmuch as the objective to uncover, on a huge scale what lays beneath the surface. And as you noted, there seems to be a concrete like liquidation of material seen on the rim. Any ideas what this material is? My thinking is that the process was directed at a cone or spire where the top was obliterated exposing the inner core perhaps.

I've produced a better anaglyph in higher resolution which can be downloaded and zoomed in on. The lower image shows the construction of the center area which looks to me like the surface at that point was "putty like" before solidifying. What is astonishing here is the scale of this thing...the lower section alone is about an 1/8 of a mile across!

Here's a link to D/L the high res image as copying the image posted here is quite compressed from Photo Bucket

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 13th November 2015 at 16:48.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Here's a shot of Barringer Crater, Arizona in 3D for comparison in scale:

Here's an overlay of Barringer on the Crater in Meridiani Planum (as there is no name currently for this crater, I've named it "RAT Crater")

29. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Matthew (13th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread