+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frequency Modulation via Headphones

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb Frequency Modulation via Headphones

Many of the conspiracy theories, I have came across....to me most craziest is "Frequency Modulation"..... So if that is purpose then it is easiest for Over The Top players to infect a headphones by some tech sh!t..... Some may heard that about Sony ....though there are many others like sku!!cand! e.t.c There should be an open source research centre (OSRC) to look onto this matter.... If there is nothing like OSRC ....we should better create one....... Sorry if it sounds abstract.... Any thoughts welcome.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morninglight69 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (15th November 2015), Marikins (15th November 2015), penn (22nd November 2015), WhiteLove (15th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (15th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Frequency Modulation via Headphones

Quote Posted by morninglight69 (here)
    Many of the conspiracy theories, I have came across....to me most craziest is "Frequency Modulation"..... So if that is purpose then it is easiest for Over The Top players to infect a headphones by some tech sh!t..... Some may heard that about Sony ....though there are many others like sku!!cand! e.t.c There should be an open source research centre (OSRC) to look onto this matter.... If there is nothing like OSRC ....we should better create one....... Sorry if it sounds abstract.... Any thoughts welcome.....
    I have multiple times tried to debunk this. My own research led me to the formula 2^(n/12), then one day I did a google search on equal temperament and found out on wikipedia I had discovered the same formula that some mathematician/physician probably figured out hundreds of years ago for the standard equal temperament, I realized I had not discovered anything new at all, I had just re-discovered what was already known but beyond my awareness at the time of the research. Then I put those frequencies into a frequency tone generator and realized the geometrical pattern described in this formula is probably just a very limited low dimensional representation that contains some harmony but is far from full resonance.

I think there is frequency control going on, because each one of us carry a fundamental frequency/density factor which is in part a product of our context while here on earth. But I think that as we learn the true nature of existence, which I believe is unconditional love, we will eventually tap into the higher dimensional geometrical motions and maybe even the core one, to be able to then translate that into a mathematical formula that can output the full resonance frequencies of for instance a 12 tone scale.

Currently my best clue into what could possibly debunk this, is a 3-phased scale. Because I know that a null state from 2 phases can only occur by a third phase putting them into full sync. In spiritual terms this is a trinity between you (phase 1) and your soul mate (phase 2), where God (phase 3) puts you both into full sync. Phase 1 and phase 2 are of polar opposite frequencies, their individual amplitude are determined by the distance between them, how close they are to the null state. It is when God (phase 3) steps in, that they eventually null and then enter an infinite amplification process by becoming one in total absolute unconditional love, because that love removes all limitations (lowers the distance down to 0). So in the quest to find the perfect scale, look for a geometrical motion that expresses an unconditional love trinity forming. If you succeed in expressing this, chances are you will make a dimensional shift being present in that energy field.

I also think that when you are researching free energy and potential devices, pay close attention to any kind of device where the owner states the term "3-phased", when accurately described in that way and it appears to output "unusual" measurement readings, it could actually be a device that is or is close to tapping free energy.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 15th November 2015 at 13:18.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Marikins (15th November 2015), morninglight69 (15th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (15th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Your post isn't clear to me. Are you referring to cordless headphones? I'm assuming you are as you mention "tech sh!t" and Sony.

If you're referring to something more esoteric, then additional details will help.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Olaf (15th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

The Lost Scale Extended Version from David Sereda on Vimeo
    https://vimeo.com/109009542

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cara (16th November 2015), letspaly (15th November 2015), morninglight69 (15th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (15th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It applies for both wired and wireless.... You may heard of Monarch Mind Control, MK-ULTRA e.t.c. Some sources are also saying that there are whole frequency modulation setup on far back side of the moon..... So for both Over The Top players and their e.t. gods ,(I suspect) it is easier to infect today's headphone-wearing generation with their frequency modulation technology via headphones or similar... May be or may be not it is true but we should aware about that fact.... I heard something like that about Sony... And what about skullcandy !! .... The name says it all.....

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Something along these lines?

Beware of ads that use inaudible sound to link your phone, TV, tablet, and PC

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...tablet-and-pc/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

morninglight69 (15th November 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It applies for both wired and wireless.... You may heard of Monarch Mind Control, MK-ULTRA e.t.c. Some sources are also saying that there are whole frequency modulation setup on far back side of the moon..... So for both Over The Top players and their e.t. gods ,(I suspect) it is easier to infect today's headphone-wearing generation with their frequency modulation technology via headphones or similar... May be or may be not it is true but we should aware about that fact.... I heard something like that about Sony... And what about skullcandy !! .... The name says it all.....
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Your post isn't clear to me. Are you referring to cordless headphones? I'm assuming you are as you mention "tech sh!t" and Sony.

If you're referring to something more esoteric, then additional details will help.
    further reading : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ith-Ron-Patton
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...728-Monarch-47

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Sorry, I'm still not clear what you mean when you refer to 'frequency modulation'. To most people (especially the technically inclined) it refers to modulating a radio wave - i.e. making it 'carry' sound, vision or data by modulating (or changing) the frequency in accordance with the modulating signal, sound, vision, etc.

A sound wave can also be frequency modulated, but the term almost always refers to a radio wave.

I have heard of MK Ultra, but am not familiar with any frequency modulation set-up on the moon. The frequency of what is it modulating? How and by whom?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (21st November 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hope it will help you Nick,
    Book : Somebody Else Is on the Moon by George Leonard (you may find it on PA in pdf)
    Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Merciniak
    Link : http://www.collective-evolution.com/...t-whats-on-it/
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_7.htm
    http://www.jayweidner.com/StrangeMoon.htm
    http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...s-2447152.html
    http://zonnews.com/news/800-there-is...ver-earth.html

I also read about it on Wes Penre's papers...
    Some of it may be hoax, so you have to look carefully.... And good luck to your own research...

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    The Lost Scale Extended Version from David Sereda on Vimeo
    https://vimeo.com/109009542
    Thanks, WhiteLove.
    For those with computers where Vimeo runs slow, here’s a YouTube version.
    The Lost Scale Extended

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cara (16th November 2015), penn (22nd November 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member letspaly's Avatar
    Thanks

So now that i am aware of the scale of life how do i use this daily to benefit me and the people i am with?
    any suggestions?
    thanks

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

II heard something like that about Sony... And what about skullcandy !! .... The name says it all.....
    Apologies beforehand for not really contributing anything usefull to this thread, but I would just like to add that if contemporary headphones are indeed being used for mind control purposes, then I'd say the #1 brand to apply this technigue would be Dr. Dre's Beats headphones. You know, the ones with the red "b" on them that every other person on the street seems to wear nowadays.

The reason why I say this is because I've been active in the audio industry for a number of years now, and I have not only had to work with, but also had to test a great variety of headphones and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that both Beats and Skullcandy headphones are pure marketing products. Not only are both brands tremendously lacking in terms of audio quality, making them absolutely useless for any professional work, but are also waaay overpriced for what they actually have to offer. Yet they are still selling like hot cakes, and have been for years.
    This is especially true for the Beats. Which seem to be pushed by almost all the "big" athletes and artists out there right now.

Little sidenote: A couple of years ago I watched the film "Irréversible" (2002) by Gaspar Noé, which is pretty 'heavy' in terms of subject matter, and during the first half of the film I suddenly started to feel extremely nauseous. At the time I thought this was really odd because I had seen plenty of films that were much worse. So I went on the internet to see if more people had had the same experience. Shortly after I found out that the director had put background noise at a frequency of 28 Hz underneath the first 30 minutes of the film. Which, apparently, is similar to the noise produced by an earthquake and in humans causes nausea, sickness and vertigo.
    So the idea or concept of using inaudible frequencies to alter or influence one's feeling or state of mind isn't too bizarre or far out.

(Edit: Thought I should add that the bottom of our audible frequency spectrum lies at 20 Hz and the top at 20.000 Hz. However, due to regular 'wear and tear' of our ears this range shrinks, so for the average person 28 Hz would be inaudible.)
    Last edited by Rhah; 15th November 2015 at 19:02.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Akasha (21st November 2015), Cara (16th November 2015), ErtheVessel (15th November 2015), penn (22nd November 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Hi morninglight69,

I think you should first extract some information from the materials you have given links to, about what you suspect. Like a 'A' king of technology is mentioned there and 'B' kind of technology is also mention there. Then there is someone using a technology similar to 'A' on people to do this or that etc..

If you are thinking of buying skullcandy headphones and thinking that there could be something bad about it, so you should search more about those technology, which could be applied in headphones. At least give people here what you are suspecting.

You only told us that you think that the name of the company sounds weird and once you went through such such type of reading material, and want people to make the link between the two. Please make a little more effort from your side on describing the question.

Book : Somebody Else Is on the Moon by George Leonard (you may find it on PA in pdf)

Some of it may be hoax, so you have to look carefully.... And good luck to your own research...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Nick Matkin (17th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Nothing about 'frequency modulation' in any of those links. Since you brought it up in your original post, could you point the thread to something specific?

It appears to me that you may have confused two concepts, but it is not yet clear if this is the case or not from your postings. Mentioning frequency modulation with headphones makes no sense outside precise technical parameters; I don't think it's at all clear yet what you are getting at. And it's not clear either to me whether the other posters have understood you or not.

To carry out my own research, I need some guidance as to what I'm looking for.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (21st November 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Bump

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    .....during the first half of the film I suddenly started to feel extremely nauseous. At the time I thought this was really odd because I had seen plenty of films that were much worse. So I went on the internet to see if more people had had the same experience. Shortly after I found out that the director had put background noise at a frequency of 28 Hz underneath the first 30 minutes of the film. Which, apparently, is similar to the noise produced by an earthquake and in humans causes nausea, sickness and vertigo.
    So the idea or concept of using inaudible frequencies to alter or influence one's feeling or state of mind isn't too bizarre or far out.

(Edit: Thought I should add that the bottom of our audible frequency spectrum lies at 20 Hz and the top at 20.000 Hz. However, due to regular 'wear and tear' of our ears this range shrinks, so for the average person 28 Hz would be inaudible.)
    I'm not sure inaudible is the right word. Imperceptible might be better. Not everyone will necessarily pick up 28 Hz with their ears (ie: inaudible) but they'll definitely feel it through their body, assuming they are listening to the audio on a system which can actually represent at reasonable levels within that lower region of the sound spectrum. What sound system/phones did you watch the movie on?

Totally agree about the Dr. Dre headphones by the way. Anyone with that budget should be checking these out instead: proper monitoring rather than that over-hyped, smiley face curve-type sound!
    Last edited by Akasha; 21st November 2015 at 22:58.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Nick Matkin (21st November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread