+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: N.i.s.t. F.r.a.u.d. (Analysis of WTC Bldg 7 collapse)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: N.i.s.t. F.r.a.u.d. (Analysis of WTC Bldg 7 collapse)

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    It was my phone,,, really,, it's always changing my words. "Unbleached"??? Was sposed to be "unbeleaving"!!!

Whew!!! Had to write that sentence 3 times to get it the way "I"wanted. It kept changing to unbleached.

Stupid phone is always Changin my words. Must not like the way I talk.ccc.

haha I rather liked the term - 'unbleached brain' - it could catch on you know....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (17th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    ps - IMO evidence of controlled demolition doesn't unequivocally equal Inside Job
    With all due respect jaybee, I disagree with this assertion.

In order to plant charges in a building to foster a vertical collapse of the building in its own footprint requires detailed plans of the building's structure, weeks (if not months of planning), expertise in how to bring a building down in such a manner, sufficient funding for all of the equipment and explosives necessary, and days (if not weeks) of access to the critical structural components in order to plant the charges without anyone being the wiser as to what you are doing.

I don't see how that can be achieved without (at least some) insider knowledge, access and support. Of course, this assumes that it was a controlled demolition that brought WTC7 down--which I believe the evidence strongly supports.

you are welcome to disagree with me - I'm used to it, when it comes to anything I have to say about 9/11 - I'm in a kind of no-man's / no woman's land with it all, in that I don't support the Inside job hypothesis but I don't support the Official Story either...

I think it HIGHLY unlikely that regular demolition with wires and explosives were used to bring the Towers and Building 7 down - I'm not even sure if it would be possible with the design of them....?

I definitely don't think that loads of wires and explosives were placed clandestinely into position in the run up to the 'day'... this would just be too big of a job involving too many people (IMO)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)

Having clarified these issues, I remind you that this thread is about NIST's fraudulent reporting and analysis of WTC7's unprecedented global progressive collapse.
    My opinion is - that NIST was tasked with making up 'stuff' because the real method of demolition was classified -

Probably a hugely embarrassing task for them, but what they were required to do..?

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

talking about 'bleached' brain - what about bleached footage - this NIST footage is so bad it reminds one of the official Apollo 11 footage -

Quote Posted by idiit (here)
    ^^ vid including penthouse collapse.

but anyway - terrible 'bleached' quality or not you can see the bright white ball of light that appears to initiate the collapse, ??? that caves in the Penthouse - and you can see that on many, if not most of the other vids of the WTC7 collapse the Penthouse bit is left out -and I'm speculating that this is deliberate from the compilers of the original copies...

Now look at this short video of the South Tower collapse and the same kind of bright white balls of light can be seen appearing --- one near the bottom (of screen) within the 3rd second - and further up just under the rolling smoke/dust? - and also just in the smoke/dust - - - within the 6th second..

you have to tap on the start/pause arrow to see it clearly -

could these white balls of light have something to do with the collapse?

My hypothesis regarding this is than when the South Tower twisted round on that corner and was deemed to be going to 'fall over' - - - causing extreme damage, death and mayhem to the surrounding area - - the building was demolished and as far as possible brought down into it's own footprint.. (the effects of this demolishing then made it so the North Tower and later Building 7 ... also had to be demolished, in the same way...because of the knock on effect / damage from the South Tower 'going down'... and the way it was made to go down -

????

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

HEY PAUL!!!

Thanx bunches!! All right back to why I call myself, "dipswitch"!!!ccc

I heard they were 110 stories.

The really big problem I had with the whole explanation THEY gave was all that "Jet Fuel" burning, causing it's collapse. Jet Fuel... ain't nothing but kerosene. Burns at about 1100 degrees. Structural steel will take 2200. PLUS!!! ALL,,, of that full would have been used up to make that big ball of fire. With just enough left to start some furniture on fire.

All the way to the basement???

And I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona for you!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2