Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    My experimenting was thusly performed:

Although the recipe in the OP post 1 calls for immediate dilution to make a large quantity of consumable liquid, I felt that to experiment to see how I would react should be done slowly..

I measured out 1 fluid ounce of the concentrate from the refrigerated seltzer bottle which we made up previously, and again noted that there was NO FIZZ..

I poured out 12 ounces of distilled water into a cup, and then added the one ounce of magnesium biCarbonate concentrate.

No observable change was noted in the cup, it did not go cloudy, indicating a perfect mixing...

---- Taste:

I sampled a bit of this holding it in my mouth. Woahhh, sweet water, like not a normal type of water... then swallowed.

Hmmm, felt "interesting"...

Within an hour, I started to notice:
    1) no pain anywhere
    2) ability to have ENERGY, LOTS and LOTS of it
    3) no heartburn type of reactions
    4) any anxiety from stress was reducing
    5) alertness - brain fog was going away
    6) ENERGY, MORE ENERGY - did I say energized?
    7) lowered heart rate, more steady beats, and beats that felt "stronger, fuller"
    8) starting of detoxing, feeling like the liver and kidneys started to activate more fully

So weoh.. that was fantastic, and then I had some more, another sip... Maybe 4 ounces of diluted liquid so far..

This continued throughout the day, slowly consuming and watching. More clarity, more energy, better breathing, not feeling weak, but like being in a chamber breathing pure oxygen..

AND CO2 seemed to easily leave the body (this is reported, the carbonic acid or CO2 clearing is improved when the ATP, and the bicarbonate mechanism is energized)..

SO I then finished the cup about 6PM...

Of course, I wanted MORE...

h......mmmmmmmmm

WELL... so I repeated the making of another cup of diluted mixture, and had about 6 ounces at a setting...

MORE ENERGY.. and all of the above..

BUT in this case I finished the cup about 11PM and thought about bed..

(ahahhaah, no way..)

With this much energy bedtime was IMPOSSIBLE.. I wanted to go out and do a marathon.. Muscles were firing on all cylinders, and alert oh so alert, and sharp..

About 4AM I decided to try going to bed, and still felt so much energy...
    I successfully made this formula and tried a quart about six weeks ago. Yesterday I made this formula again and have been simply taking one fl/oz or so of the concentrate throughout the day. I have had NONE of the reactions you have recounted here. It would be wonderful to have SOME reaction! Can you advise? -=Ken=-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kenj70 For This Post:

Bob (22nd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quite possibly Ken your magnesium intake as-is with food is AOK for what efforts you normally experience.

I found myself in the cold working outside, out-of-breath after a moderate exertion. I used 1 ounce of the magnesium bicarbonate concentrate in the morning but found for whatever reason it was not enough for the cold and work being performed outside. After resting I measured out one additional ounce of the magnesium bicarbonate concentrate, and added it to 4 ounces of filtered water. And consumed that within a few minutes. I waited for about 1/2 hour feeling stronger, went out into the cold and proceeded to work on some highly stressing activities (wood cutting, splitting, stacking, and movement to the house) all without being winded, or exhausted. I continued to feel "energized" throughout the evening.

The next day I didn't have any lactic-acid burn, no pain, no stress, no weak muscles.

So that's my observation, and my thoughts about any lack of "reactions" observed. Are you exerting yourself in the cold? Do you have any of the "symptoms" that magnesium shortage shows up as? If one can measure the work level one experiences, and how one feels (the burnout or tired, or exhaustion point), and then see if that is any different before and/or after magnesium bicarbonate, that would be useful to evaluate I think.

For me the big point is not getting "winded", and having muscles that don't get excessively tired (exhausted). I notice a type of "ever-ready-bunny-like activity" sensation after the second ounce with a high physical work load. And I don't have a toxic fog which would happen with energy usage..

tnx for testing

Possibly take a look at the LATER posts which was to consume the 1 ounce of concentrate in to a lesser amount of liquid, and to NOT use it continually through out the day... I am using one ounce in the morning with my coffee (not too hot, less than 120 deg F), and then one ounce when I know I am going to be stressed physically in the cold.
    Last edited by Bob; 22nd December 2018 at 06:37.

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bob for the kind and prompt reply. This is a somewhat old topic but the only one I have been able to find which pertains to my health shortcomings and presents some intriguing benefits.

I have had a lack of energy all my life. Now, age 70, I have sporadic but not life threatening tachycardia. Doing research I found this very interesting topic. It is generally acknowledged that this is a body - electrical problem. Perhaps supplemental magnesium is the answer?

After 45 years looking for answers, using nutrition/supplementation has helped the energy problem somewhat but the heart rhythm thing has me searching again. It will take a longer term magnesium test to see if it works for that but the ENERGY improvement has me greatly intrigued. I have had to 'run my body on caffeine' just to get routine things done. I wish I could get off that treadmill. Cold, warm, inside, outside - it hasn't ever made any difference for me.

-=Ken=-

BTW, I'm not getting email notices when someone replies here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kenj70 For This Post:

Bob (23rd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9