Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

Quote Posted by elearah (here)
    I have a maybe silly question for the chemists out there...
    I'm taking vitamin C as ascorbate making it at home, that is mixing ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate 50-50 in the presence of water. The chemical reaction as far as I understand, releases co2 (it looks and tastes like sparkling water to me). Can I put the milk of magnesia in there?
    Hi Elearah - in the PDF recipe in the Op Post #1, the cookbook formula says to use one Litre of Chilled Sparkling water. Then adding the Magnesium Hydroxide (M.O.M) and shaking and dissolving until the BiCarbonate of Magnesium is formed. At that point you have the BiCarbonate.. It may be possible then, in a sample to add Vitamin C as Ascorbate to the Magnesium BiCarbonate.

What may happen is a precipitate of the Magnesium may settle out, as adding in the acid once again from the ascorbic acid may change the pH dramatically.. Usually when that happens dissolved substances precipitate out.

So starting with the recipe as described with the sparkling water (chilled), then try taking a sample of that, and adding in a small amount of ascorbic acid and see what happens. If you have a way to test the acid-base pH, that would be good to see what's happening..

Of course it could be possible to simply keep the two separate, and use what you normally use, and have Magnesium Bicarbonate "beverage" as a separate item..

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bob, thanks for answering.
    I might have not been clear enough... when you mix ascorbic acid with sodium bicarbonate in the presence of water, the result is ascorbate (a salt, but in ion form if I get it right) + co2, this has neutral ph. Usually you let it sit until it stops bubbling, to make sure the chemical reaction is complete and then drink it. My question was on the line of taking advantage of that co2 instead of letting it vent. What i don't know if the milk of magnesia can react with the ascorbate (which I want as is) instead of doing solely with the co2.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

Bob (22nd November 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016), penn (21st November 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by elearah (here)
    Hi Bob, thanks for answering.
    I might have not been clear enough... when you mix ascorbic acid with sodium bicarbonate in the presence of water, the result is ascorbate (a salt, but in ion form if I get it right) + co2, this has neutral ph. Usually you let it sit until it stops bubbling, to make sure the chemical reaction is complete and then drink it. My question was on the line of taking advantage of that co2 instead of letting it vent. What i don't know if the milk of magnesia can react with the ascorbate (which I want as is) instead of doing solely with the co2.

Good question

The recipe calls for "chilled" water plus CO2 under pressure to get the magnesium hydroxide to convert adequately to magnesium BiCarbonate. I've just recently gone to the store to look at the various formulations of Milk of Magnesia (various brands) and noticed some brands are including what they are considering "inactive" products which are small amounts of ascorbic acid and citric acid. That is curious as one would assume that the "acids" would interact with the "bases" and create salts.. I'd love to see a spectrographic readout of different versions what the chemistry is. Without the CO2 being chilled and under pressure there may be insufficient reaction with the Magnesium hydroxide..

My interest is focusing on the BiCarbonate Magnesium, and how stable is that with high stomach acid (hydrochloric acid).. Which one would assume then the magnesium BiCarbonate is going to interact with the HCL and start forming Magnesium Chloride.. If I assume the stomach acid is lowered, maybe then more absorption would happen of the BiCarbonate... Possibly a sublingual aborption is a good way to get it in without the Chloride formation ??

I suppose experimenting for results would be of use too.. Acids certainly are going to affect a basic substance, but it's a "salt" already (product of a strong base plus an acid) where the magnesium Hydroxide has been combined with "CHILLED" carbon dioxide.. So modifying the recipe with Bicarbonate plus Ascorbate to release a small amount of Co2 in a "WARM" solution may not provide sufficient "CHILLED" carbonic acid to combine with the Magnesium Hydroxide... -- that is what I assume where the experimentation will come in to look at effective YIELDS of Magnesium BiCarbonate.. (chemistry can be FUN when the reactions are studied, sorta like making Souffles.. when it works they are great when it flops.. well.. )

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What sources (brands) of Milk of Magnesia (Magnesium Hydroxide in water suspension) are available?

(Source)

Dollar General Milk of Magnesia (Original Flavor)
    Available on dollargeneral.com
    Magnesium hydroxide, purified water.

Good Sense Milk of Magnesia
    Available on Amazon

Kroger Milk of Magnesia (Original Flavor)

TopCare Milk of Magnesia (Original Flavor)

-- This is the brand that I used:

Observations during making of the Concentrate:

What I found was that the seltzer bottle and liquid should be CHILLED for at least a couple hours in the coldest part of the fridge. The more chilled the less gas escapes.

I measured out the 3 tablespoon fulls (45 mL) of the MOM in the supplied plastic cup and had that ready.

I moved from the fridge CAREFULLY without any shaking at this time the seltzer bottle over to the sink basin and placed it stable so that it won't wiggle.. Carefully and slowly removing the cap now, the MOM from the plastic cup is poured carefully into the seltzer bottle.

There is a small amount of space in the seltzer bottle, and this is taken up by the MOM mixture being added, and it is possible that VERY RAPID bubbling will start up when the MOM is added.

You must at this time CLOSE THE CAP quickly and tightly so as to not loose liquid and gas. Some may try to spill over, which is why I put it in the sink to avoid a mess.

--- Now shake this bottle up with the MOM so that the mixture becomes a milky grey.. AND keep shaking for about a minute.

Put it back in the fridge in that cold place for at least an hour.

Take it out and observe. There will be a bit of a layer on the bottom of the bottle, of un-reacted magnesium hydroxide.

-- Shake it again for about a minute, and the greyish milky appearance (lighter this time) will be more like looking at a FOG.

Put it in the fridge once again for an hour, and there may be SOME cloudy appearance. That is OK, it will settle out over time..

--- Notice that the walls of the seltzer bottle (over-the-counter seltzer plastic bottle) will start to cave in.

What has happened is a vacuum will have formed, where the CO2 instead of pressurizing the bottle, has now been changed into BiCarbonate with the Magnesium, creating the Magnesium BiCarbonate.

-- Opening the bottle..

When the bottle is opened this time, there will be no hissing from CO2, and some air will get it, and the bottle sides will pop back out.

You now have ONE LITRE of CONCENTRATE of magnesium bicarbonate in purified water.

====================================

My experimenting was thusly performed:

Although the recipe in the OP post 1 calls for immediate dilution to make a large quantity of consumable liquid, I felt that to experiment to see how I would react should be done slowly..

I measured out 1 fluid ounce of the concentrate from the refrigerated seltzer bottle which we made up previously, and again noted that there was NO FIZZ..

I poured out 12 ounces of distilled water into a cup, and then added the one ounce of magnesium biCarbonate concentrate.

No observable change was noted in the cup, it did not go cloudy, indicating a perfect mixing...

---- Taste:

I sampled a bit of this holding it in my mouth. Woahhh, sweet water, like not a normal type of water... then swallowed.

Hmmm, felt "interesting"...

Within an hour, I started to notice:
    1) no pain anywhere
    2) ability to have ENERGY, LOTS and LOTS of it
    3) no heartburn type of reactions
    4) any anxiety from stress was reducing
    5) alertness - brain fog was going away
    6) ENERGY, MORE ENERGY - did I say energized?
    7) lowered heart rate, more steady beats, and beats that felt "stronger, fuller"
    8) starting of detoxing, feeling like the liver and kidneys started to activate more fully

So weoh.. that was fantastic, and then I had some more, another sip... Maybe 4 ounces of diluted liquid so far..

This continued throughout the day, slowly consuming and watching. More clarity, more energy, better breathing, not feeling weak, but like being in a chamber breathing pure oxygen..

AND CO2 seemed to easily leave the body (this is reported, the carbonic acid or CO2 clearing is improved when the ATP, and the bicarbonate mechanism is energized)..

SO I then finished the cup about 6PM...

Of course, I wanted MORE...

h......mmmmmmmmm

WELL... so I repeated the making of another cup of diluted mixture, and had about 6 ounces at a setting...

MORE ENERGY.. and all of the above..

BUT in this case I finished the cup about 11PM and thought about bed..

(ahahhaah, no way..)

With this much energy bedtime was IMPOSSIBLE.. I wanted to go out and do a marathon.. Muscles were firing on all cylinders, and alert oh so alert, and sharp..

About 4AM I decided to try going to bed, and still felt so much energy...

Summary of the story....

Logically, it seems to me one should GO SLOW.. maybe if one wanted to explore this, that one should try TRY A LITTLE BIT if one is experimenting, and KEEP the experimentation to ONLY ONE substance to test, in this case, MAGNESIUM BiCarbonate WATER... simple and least amount of variables.

The overall suggestions from the first PDF (and reading the reports on the internet) was to try it in the morning and spread it out over the day.. My experience says I would not want to use it at night unless one has to work nights I guess.

I love this stuff. In moderately small amounts I find the improvement, especially getting my LIFE BACK (energy back, breathing great), feeling like I'm in my 30's again.

This stuff is supposed to improve longevity and the QUALITY OF LIFE. I can see that. I can feel that. I assume ALL the data to date is anecdotal and not tested double blind?

This is the Magnesium BiCarbonate in purified water - (we are told that it is able to work with the ATP, celluar mitochondria, and help to facilitate the cellular detox methods).. The detoxing out the MERCURY and other heavy metals, naturally by the cell itself, the cellular ion pumps seems to me to be quite impressive. ( I haven't done any bloodwork to see what is changing tho. ) I know how I feel tho and the change to me is personally useful.

I can easily see how having a MERCURY LADEN VACCINE caused a toxic crisis in me, and I can CERTAINLY SEE why people are so adamant against VACCINATION techniques.. My point though after experiencing the bad symptoms (the mercury toxicity), is it is NOT the virus protein we are reacting to, it IS the mercury preservatives.. So is it that the mercury is clearing out by mitochondria being activated? What wonderful questions then to obtain answers on !
    Last edited by Bob; 1st December 2015 at 23:48.

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Today I tried adding the one ounce of concentrate to a full cup of brewed coffee.. Weeee that was a NICE taste.

Of course I drank it though much faster than I would have (previously for some days now, sipping one 12 ounce amount of a water diluted concentrate throughout the day).

Improvement in alertness, probably from the coffee constituents. No acid taste in the coffee..

Like having the alertness of the coffee, plus relaxation at the same time.. This seems to help with a general feeling of wellness.

7. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another day and more de-stress, zero anxiety, no muscle pain, no muscle twitches. (Only using the diluted magnesium bicarbonate water as the mineral supplement..)
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd December 2015 at 01:27.

8. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

So the heat from the coffee won't deactivate the magnesium bicarbonate?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (1st December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I let the coffee cool down - I tried it with milk, and straight.

In both cases there didn't seem to be any dimishment.

On another observation. I push my legs pretty hard at times and definitely would cause cramping to be triggered. I noticed that although they were sore (the calf muscles), they didn't spontaneously lock up in spasm cramp. That was quite amazing to me.. I had been using the regular Magnesium Citrate, which I had thought was pretty good, and still getting leg cramps.. (All the other minerals I believe are right, as well as sodium and potassium)..

Switching over to this particular magnesium bicarbonate has been quite a change for the better for me. I am impressed, and continue to be seeing how the cells are starting to work the way I remembered many years ago.

(As to lower sodium water, I don't believe the cramps were coming from insufficient water intake.. The liquid intake per day is about the same, as is the physical exertion.. The only variable added which appears to be involved with positive benefits (at least for me), is the magnesium bicarbonate water, at a level of one ounce per day of that concentrate, diluted in some carrier, such as a 12 oz. cup of water, or other beverage.. coffee is what I tested first as the other beverage. I could try orange juice to see what that is like too)..

PS: tomorrow I will try the coffee BLACK and HOT to see what happens.
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd December 2015 at 01:28.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I love black hot coffee too! So far I have only found the MOM with the additives. I will keep looking. I am anxious to hear about your hot coffee with the MOM bicarbonate!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (2nd December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    I love black hot coffee too! So far I have only found the MOM with the additives. I will keep looking. I am anxious to hear about your hot coffee with the MOM bicarbonate!
    Well, the recipe shown in the PDF in the OP post #1 gets rid of MOM chemically (milk of magnesia is the M.O.M. abbreviation, which is technically Magnesium Hydroxide in water), and the addition of the CO2 from the Seltzer (sparkling water) to the point where ALL of the CO2 is absorbed into the Magnesium Hydroxide chemically converting it to the BiCarbonate form..

So I suppose we could ask, is the Magnesium BiCarbonate in water concentrate, (maybe we should abbreviate it MBC ???) going to be in any way neutralized by the acid(s) in Coffee, if any.. Possibly checking the pH would show that. Great experimenting I suppose?

I know it tastes really good, like the coffee is somehow better tasting..

14. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, the black hot coffee was superb ! And weoh, what an aroma ! it seems to work that way too..

15. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    So I suppose we could ask, is the Magnesium BiCarbonate in water concentrate, (maybe we should abbreviate it MBC ???) going to be in any way neutralized by the acid(s) in Coffee, if any.. Possibly checking the pH would show that. Great experimenting I suppose?
    I would be more concerned that the Magnesium BiCarbonate solution was unstable with temperature ... heat causing it to disassociate into insoluble Magnesium Carbonate, and gaseous Carbon Dioxide, or some such thing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (2nd December 2015), penn (4th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Somebody do a ph Test to see? I haven't found any changes to the negative with it in hot coffee .. What does seem to be interesting is the keeping of the liquid magnesium bicarbonate water in the mouth under the tongue to see if sublingual absorption is possible. I'll dig out some pH strips and see probably tomorrow.

==update==

I did the pH and alkalinity tests today and found nominally, 8.2 is about the pH of the concentration

Reading up on "sodium bicarbonate" decomposition under high heat, is that it would SLOWLY start to decompose, releasing carbon dioxide only above 80 degrees centigrade.

Quote Abstract
    Hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate, and coffee are frequently served at temperatures between 160 degrees F (71.1 degrees C) and 185 degrees F (85 degrees C). Brief exposures to liquids in this temperature range can cause significant scald burns.
    I never make my coffee that hot cause of the scalding, nor the tea, nor hot chocolate. I would never "boil coffee" on the pot.

The experiment that I am doing with the coffee is after it has been poured into the cup, having been freshly brewed. The transfer process from the caraf to the drinking cup drops the temperature to about 135 degrees F, and by the time the magnesium bicarbonate is added, the coffee is easily drinkable, about 120 degrees F or lower.

Quote The preferred drinking temperature of coffee is specified in the literature as 140+/-15 degrees F (60+/-8.3 degrees C) for a population of 300 subjects.

A linear (with respect to temperature) figure of merit merged the two effects to identify an optimal drinking temperature of approximately 136 degrees F (57.8 degrees C).

The analysis points to a reduction in the presently recommended serving temperature of coffee to achieve the combined result of reducing the scald burn hazard and improving customer satisfaction.
    That being the case, at the temp that I consume my coffee, it is WELL below the decomposition temperature for the conventional version of "bicarbonate" the sodium version.

(I haven't seen any complete literature on the decomposition of the magnesium bicarbonate bound to water but a brief abstract).

As the effects don't seem to be diminishing at the temperature of my coffee, but appears to allow for improvement in personal feelings of 'wellness"; my feeling is there is no problem with normal drinkable temperature coffee that I prefer..

ref: study, PUBMED - Burns. 2008 Aug;34(5):648-54. doi: 10.1016/j.burns.2007.09.012. Epub 2008 Jan 15. "Calculating the optimum temperature for serving hot beverages, Brown F1, Diller KR.

-- A 41$ research paper was found on magnesium bicarbonate in water, with it being rapidly stirred, and raised to above a temperature of greater than 50 deg. C which is 122 degrees F - and there was 88% loss of bicarbonate.

It is valid to say, DON'T BOIL your Magnesium BiCarbonate (or any bicarbonate) if you want it to stay stable in that form.

I'm happy I tried it first in cooled coffee, (with milk added), and then in my HOT coffee test, my temperatures were in what I considered comfortable. Others may make their coffee scalding.. So if that is done, there will be loss, possibly about 20% remaining, requiring more of the concentrate to get the original ounce concentration back.

(I use an optical digital thermometer with a .1 decimal point subdivision for any thermal testing btw..)
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd December 2015 at 22:06.

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I like my coffee on the warm side so I am excited to try it. Just have to find the right product. Soon!

Thank you all

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (4th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Hi Bob. Thanks for this thread. I just got my supplies and I'll be making up a batch tonight. I have some sort of arthritic problem ( not diagnosed by an M.D.). I have been keeping it under control with diet and some supplements. My diet is mostly low in sugar and emphasizes fruits and vegetables. I also eat a lot of raw nuts which are high in magnesium. I'm excited to try the magnesium water in order to see what effects it has on my carpal tunnel and arthritis.
    I also am interested in the anti - aging benefits. I'm 57 and started graying in my early 50's. My parents didn't start graying until their early 60's. They also ate a lot of garden produce. Not that I think I'll lose my gray hair, lol! I don't mind aging, I just want to feel good doing it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Bob (4th December 2015)

22. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Hi Bob. Thanks for this thread. I just got my supplies and I'll be making up a batch tonight. I have some sort of arthritic problem ( not diagnosed by an M.D.). I have been keeping it under control with diet and some supplements. My diet is mostly low in sugar and emphasizes fruits and vegetables. I also eat a lot of raw nuts which are high in magnesium. I'm excited to try the magnesium water in order to see what effects it has on my carpal tunnel and arthritis.
    I also am interested in the anti - aging benefits. I'm 57 and started graying in my early 50's. My parents didn't start graying until their early 60's. They also ate a lot of garden produce. Not that I think I'll lose my gray hair, lol! I don't mind aging, I just want to feel good doing it.
    I noticed premature greying too, that started in the late 50's.. I've used the leafy green veggies a lot, sometimes cooked too much which may have been part of the magnesium losses, or magnesium in an inappropriate form for full absorption..

I have had an email discussion with a person in Australia who points out that Magnesium Hydroxide Liquid (MOM) is not available in Australia, over the counter, of all things, but there are Pharmacies who will make it up CUSTOM. Interesting that Australia would remove such a simple product..

But there are the alternatives, as having the Magnesium Hydroxide be made up CUSTOM (but at a much higher cost than simple, over-the-counter version would be)..

I tested the coffee again this morning, with milk added, and it was 119.3 F.. Adding in the one ounce of MBC (Magnesium BiCarbonate Water) reduced the temperature to 118.4 - there was no apparent bubbling, no gas coming off the solution.

Tomorrow I am going to try adding 1 ounce of the MBC concentrate to some plain seltzer water (12 ounces of chilled seltzer) in a regular drinking cup, such as to test, WILL drinking a live carbonated product, with the 1 ounce MBC concentrate addition, so as to see if there is any change, or benefit, or loss from having excess CO2.. (Carbonic Acid is slightly acidic).. lots of curiosity with this stuff..

23. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I tested the coffee again this morning, with milk added, and it was 119.3 F.. Adding in the one ounce of MBC (Magnesium BiCarbonate Water) reduced the temperature to 118.4 - there was no apparent bubbling, no gas coming off the solution.
    Ah - so perhaps it helps to have chilled water to get the CO2 to dissolve into the water (to make seltzer water) in the first place, but then once the Phillips Milk of Magnesia (magnesium hydroxide) is then dissolved into that water and the reaction (slow, takes the better part of a day) to create MBC (Magnesium BiCarbonate Water) has occurred, then it's more stable with temperature. That is, CO2 solution is less stable than MBC solution, with warmer temperatures.

That likely explains my confusion - thinking that warming my dissolved MBC would cause it to gas off, the way that warming CO2 solution does.

This means that once that slow reaction has occurred, I no longer need to keep the MBC solution chilled. Good.

Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (4th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016), penn (6th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote This means that once that slow reaction has occurred, I no longer need to keep the MBC solution chilled. Good.

Thanks.
    I think a quick way to check that idea and presumably the way the concentrate was made, in the original plastic Kroeger seltzer bottle (as it is plastic and the sides caved in when the CO2 was absorbed, converting the hydroxide to bicarbonate..) is to let a portion of it, maybe a quarter of a bottle, let it warm up to room temperature, and see if pressurized out-gassing happens..

I know each time I open the concentrate bottle, (it is chilled), it remains totally FLAT, (still mineral water), no outgassing, no pressure in removing the cap.

I would think one could pour a portion into such a plastic 1 litre pop bottle, empty, dry and just let it sit at regular room temperature.

If the critical threshold temperature is about 122 degrees F for some outgassing to happen, we should never really assume that temp is going to be achieved if the bottle is not allowed to be in direct sunlight, or by a heater..

If this is such a good ingredient, I am very curious about different beverages that it could be added to. Will it be stable and remain stable and viable, such as on a supermarket shelf? PROBABLY NOT due to the rough handling..

I would not want to see commercial stabilizers added to something like this, I feel it should remain a freebie GIFT to humanity, that's me, let's not try to profit off this.. the effort to make it is nil, and it's so far so good. IN the MINIMAL amounts..

I am not one to go overboard in the more-is-better, I believe in JUST the right amount to get the body doing things on it's own.. well.. Like using the ignition key to start the engine.. If the engine is started, no sense to KEEP cranking, which could damage the starter/battery/wiring.. Just restart the engine periodically as needed I think..

To be able to then figure out exactly WHAT the ideal amount is for one would be a good study, a study to determine JUST the right minerals, and or natural substances.. Exactly what is the right amount, how to monitor for what is needed, how to determine HOW-MUCH and when.. the frequency of consumption.

26. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay
    Hi Bob. Thanks for this thread. I just got my supplies and I'll be making up a batch tonight.

I have some sort of arthritic problem ( not diagnosed by an M.D.).

I have been keeping it under control with diet and some supplements. My diet is mostly low in sugar and emphasizes fruits and vegetables.

I also eat a lot of raw nuts which are high in magnesium. I'm excited to try the magnesium water in order to see what effects it has on my carpal tunnel and arthritis.
    I've noticed over the last two years a progression of something that resembles arthritis in the finger and tendons, and joints. I had to go through an immense vaccination campaign due to my projects in Africa, having been shot with all the vaccines known to modern man ( a few years ago ), and the auto-immune damage, and the mercury damage I believe, was intense..

Recently, (last month before this MBC testing) this thing resembling "carpal tunnel" had cropped up. Awful..

It is quite a large amount of damage, to those cells which got hit hard by the mercury, removing the magnesium from the mitochondria I believe by the mercury, (or heavy metals) so those cells are/were targeted I believe, by the body (auto-immune response) cause those cells are/were indeed damaged (mercury harm)... body tries, but is hamstrung due to the heavy metals, and the ignition key being stolen by those heavy metals..

What has been happening for me, and it's taken about a week, I believe new cells have started replacing the damaged ones, because the repair mechanisms have been turned on (the ignition key on the repair engine started), and the reactions of what feels like arthritis and carpal tunnel starting to reverse. I have a LOT more movement now after a week of exploring this MBC full movement, and I can close fingers my hands completely without pain. I consider that remarkable, to not require pain killers or anti-inflammatory medication..

So probably the question to ask, did or do you have mercury fillings (old), and/or mercury containing (Thiomersal) vaccinations?
    Last edited by Bob; 4th December 2015 at 21:30.

27. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By the way, something i NEVER knew.. I thought Merthiolate was something as a safe alternative to using antibiotics, or topical IODINE on wounds..

LOOK at this please:

The pharmaceutical corporation Eli Lilly and Company gave thiomersal the trade name Merthiolate...

Putting Merthiolate on wounds as an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial... GEES LOUISE.. putting liquid organic mercury compound into the body.. talk about the assault on humanity..

REF MERTHIOLATE POISONING - https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/...cle/002678.htm

Quote Merthiolate is a mercury-containing substance that was once widely used as germ-killer and a preservative in many different products, including vaccines.

Merthiolate poisoning occurs when large amounts of the substance are swallowed or come in contact with your skin. Poisoning may also occur if you are exposed to small amounts of merthiolate constantly over a long period of time.
    Using that stuff is then a sure-fire way to deplete the MAGNESIUM... (oye...) deliberate or accidental.. hmmmm....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast