Thread: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

Hi - I bought the ingredients and made my first batch. The Kroger I found only had the two liter size of seltzer water and so I mixed in 6 tablespoons of Milk of Magnesia... hope that is ok.

And now I have a good size batch and... well, how much really is the most I should drink in one day? I am from the school of... "If a little bit works, a lot works lots better" mentality which is probably not wise with regards to ingestion of anything.

Also, should I stop my other routine with the 1/2 organic lemon juice squeezed into 250 MLs of purified water while adding a 1/2 teaspoon of Red Mill baking soda?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bob (4th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hi Sam - I suppose sticking with the ratio, 8 tablespoons full would have been double for the two litre bottle.

Did the bottle cave in after the second shaking? like after maybe 4 hours? That would be the question.

I am trying 1 ounce of MBC concentrate (magnesium bicarbonate) to 12 ounces of water, without any appreciable acid in it.

In the idea of experimentation, ONE variable is changed first, to see what happens.

SO maybe keep the MBC test as a separate test, with the beverage using lemon juice/bicarb as something not used at exactly the same time. Or stop the lemon-juice-bicarb and test this separately for a week to see if there is a difference. Pretty sure you know what it feels like for the lemon juice/bicarb combination.. ya?

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

This is the magnesium that I have been using for years. It is picometer-ionic form of magnesium. It was developed by Dr. Carolyn Dean who has written several very well respected books about magnesium. She has several of these books available free for ebook download.

'ReMag Magnesium Solution

The spark of life
    •Activates 700-800 body enzyme systems
    •100% absorbed at the cellular level
    •No laxative effect

Magnesium is truly The Magnesium Miracle™ as it is a necessary cofactor for 700-800 enzymes systems that perform vital metabolic functions in the body. It’s a simple mineral, yet it assists in preventing and treating diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, migraines, heart disease, osteoporosis, anxiety, insomnia, and dozens of other health conditions.'

https://rnareset.com/products/remag-magnesium-solution

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

annacherie (20th March 2016), Bob (5th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Hi Sam - I suppose sticking with the ratio, 8 tablespoons full would have been double for the two litre bottle.

Did the bottle cave in after the second shaking? like after maybe 4 hours? That would be the question.

I am trying 1 ounce of MBC concentrate (magnesium bicarbonate) to 12 ounces of water, without any appreciable acid in it.

In the idea of experimentation, ONE variable is changed first, to see what happens.

SO maybe keep the MBC test as a separate test, with the beverage using lemon juice/bicarb as something not used at exactly the same time. Or stop the lemon-juice-bicarb and test this separately for a week to see if there is a difference. Pretty sure you know what it feels like for the lemon juice/bicarb combination.. ya?
    Hi Bob... ok, based on what you typed out to me as well as what I see in the first post in this thread -

Quote 1. Chill a 1-liter bottle of unflavored seltzer, which is fully carbonated water. The seltzer should only contain

water and carbon dioxide (CO2). Club soda is carbonated water with a small amount of added sodium and is

also suitable.

2. Shake the bottle of Milk of Magnesia well, then measure out 3 tablespoons (45 ml) and have it ready. The

plastic measuring cup that comes with the MoM is accurate and ideal for the purpose.
    I followed these instructions explicitly. There was a slight variation in these than what you had typed to me... I followed exactly what the document says in post #1.

Yes... the bottle sucked in after the shake I did when I aded the milk of magnesia. Also, all the cloudiness went away within an hour.

I believe all is well.

I will stop the other routine until I have spent time with this one. I will let you know the results.

Thank you very much once again for sharing this with us... Sam
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bob (5th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016), penn (5th December 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Hi Bob... ok, based on what you typed out to me as well as what I see in the first post in this thread -

Quote 1. Chill a 1-liter bottle of unflavored seltzer, which is fully carbonated water. The seltzer should only contain

water and carbon dioxide (CO2). Club soda is carbonated water with a small amount of added sodium and is

also suitable.

2. Shake the bottle of Milk of Magnesia well, then measure out 3 tablespoons (45 ml) and have it ready. The

plastic measuring cup that comes with the MoM is accurate and ideal for the purpose.
    I followed these instructions explicitly. There was a slight variation in these than what you had typed to me... I followed exactly what the document says in post #1.

Yes... the bottle sucked in after the shake I did when I aded the milk of magnesia. Also, all the cloudiness went away within an hour.

I believe all is well.

I will stop the other routine until I have spent time with this one. I will let you know the results.

Thank you very much once again for sharing this with us... Sam
    Gotcha, I should have clarified, I think the 6 tablespoon fulls (for 2 litres double the MOM) in the OP was because originally the 1 litre bottle would fill up to the top as that 3 tablespoon fulls described in the PDF in the OP (post-1) was the maximum amount that can be added without spillage.. I should have said (my bad), with a bigger bottle with MORE headspace up there, (empty space at the top), going for 2 additional tablespoon fulls, would cause the headspace to be filled up in the 2 litre bottle, to the top and a tad more MBC would be made..

If 6 worked, and the bottle fully caved in that I feel is all that matters.. One has made magnesium bicarbonate in water concentrate.

If 8 tablespoon fulls leaves too much residue (cloudiness) after a maximum of 8 hours of sitting, then backing off back a tablespoon full should be the right thing to do; the aim is for all the CO2 to be consumed and the minimal amount of residue is left.. (I don't have any residue at this point, the water is perfectly clear in the concentrate bottle.)

That all of it was converted, and clear no-milkiness happened, that's good.. If no CO2 (fizz) comes out, the reaction then consumed all CO2. That probably is key.. the bottle cave-in and no CO2 fizz coming out..

I'm noting btw, something in addition to the general over-all energy increase. Stamina.. When doing strenuous work, where one has to take a breath to catch up, needing to do that is less now, with a few quick breaths, holding all the muscles still for a bit, (a brief respite), the recharge back to full function seems good.

I haven't noticed the burn found with heavy exercise. I wonder why that is?

ref: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...tic-acid-buil/

Quote As our bodies perform strenuous exercise, we begin to breathe faster as we attempt to shuttle more oxygen to our working muscles. The body prefers to generate most of its energy using aerobic methods, meaning with oxygen. Some circumstances, however, --such as evading the historical saber tooth tiger or lifting heavy weights--require energy production faster than our bodies can adequately deliver oxygen. In those cases, the working muscles generate energy anaerobically.

This energy comes from glucose through a process called glycolysis, in which glucose is broken down or metabolized into a substance called pyruvate through a series of steps. When the body has plenty of oxygen, pyruvate is shuttled to an aerobic pathway to be further broken down for more energy.

But when oxygen is limited, the body temporarily converts pyruvate into a substance called lactate, which allows glucose breakdown--and thus energy production--to continue. The working muscle cells can continue this type of anaerobic energy production at high rates for one to three minutes, during which time lactate can accumulate to high levels.

A side effect of high lactate levels is an increase in the acidity of the muscle cells, along with disruptions of other metabolites. T

he same metabolic pathways that permit the breakdown of glucose to energy perform poorly in this acidic environment. On the surface, it seems counterproductive that a working muscle would produce something that would slow its capacity for more work.

In reality, this is a natural defense mechanism for the body; it prevents permanent damage during extreme exertion by slowing the key systems needed to maintain muscle contraction. Once the body slows down, oxygen becomes available and lactate reverts back to pyruvate, allowing continued aerobic metabolism and energy for the body¿s recovery from the strenuous event.
    From what we know, the glucose mechanism SPECIFICALLY needs the magnesium in the mitochondria, the bicarbonate pathway to be active.. Maybe that's why the STAMINA seems to improve..
    Last edited by Bob; 8th December 2015 at 05:08.

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I tried the MBC one ounce amount of concentrate with a can of seltzer water..

Poured the 12 ounce seltzer contents into a glass and it was quite bubbly, and right up to the top. So I drank about an ounce, and there was a LOT of CO2 gas in that first sip.

Then I added in the 1 ounce of MBC concentrate, bringing it back up to the top of the glass.

It immediately started to bubble strongly, and then rapidly calmed down..

After about 5 minutes, the majority of the intense bubbly had stopped, and I had a sip..

Excellent taste of a very good sparkling mineral water !

Throughout the day, having sips, the "sparkling mineral water" taste was there, without heavy CO2 gas.. Delightful actually.

Effects about the same as the plain MBC concentrate in pure water.. My feeling is the seltzer mix seemed to allow for the beverage to be "more interesting", and it seemed to be able to sublingually convey its effects faster than drinking..

I did not notice the same perceived sensations that I feel are desirable as with having with coffee.. I will try tomorrow with green tea (cooled to 120 degrees, no hotter) and see how that is.

Seems the higher the toxicity of one's system the more noticeable the MBC benefits are.. The lesser amount of toxicity, or younger body, not having it's magnesium concentrations depleted, the less the noticing of the effects are.. That is the general summary.. when one is in a toxic-like situation, it is very noticeable.. when clear/clean adequate magnesium supply, it is less pronounced the effects..

10. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I read this most interesting thread. Thank you Bob! I went and bought the items and did the second shaking. In the morning I will start and document the results. I had previous issues with a fib and after seeing cardiologists and refusing their medication I went to an integrated systems doctor who diagnosed me with a magnesium difficiency. Taking Epsom salt baths and magnesium supplements made the a fib go away. I am excited to try it.

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    I read this most interesting thread. Thank you Bob! I went and bought the items and did the second shaking. In the morning I will start and document the results. I had previous issues with a fib and after seeing cardiologists and refusing their medication I went to an integrated systems doctor who diagnosed me with a magnesium deficiency. Taking Epsom salt baths and magnesium supplements made the a fib go away. I am excited to try it.
    Who knows how it will work with folks.. I know for me it's pretty remarkable. As my situation I think was mercury toxicity, the last vaccination pushed things over the deep end.. Luckily a friend pointed me in this direction and it seemed good to share with the community.

12. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The MBC, one ounce to some warm tea really hit the spot.. Great taste and overall wellness feelings.

Going to try maybe some different nutrients, I'm interested in Choline and Inositol combo to see how that will work. Anyone use those two?

13. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Bob, I have tried inositol with nothing to note. Have not tried the combo.

I purchase milk of magnesium with sodium hydroxide in the inactive ingredient list. Can't find one without it. The directions said the club soda might have some sodium and that was ok. What do you think?
    I am on my third day of one once dose. I seem to absorb more magnesium with the bicarbonate than taking the supplement magnesium citrate. Sleeping a bit more sound. Seem like I can hold a calmness when the pressure is turned up. Thanks for sharing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (10th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Hey Bob, I have tried inositol with nothing to note. Have not tried the combo.

I purchase milk of magnesium with sodium hydroxide in the inactive ingredient list. Can't find one without it. The directions said the club soda might have some sodium and that was ok. What do you think?

I am on my third day of one once dose. I seem to absorb more magnesium with the bicarbonate than taking the supplement magnesium citrate. Sleeping a bit more sound. Seem like I can hold a calmness when the pressure is turned up. Thanks for sharing.
    SODIUM HYDROXIDE !!! oh i would stay away from that stuff.. sodium hydroxide is LYE.. - I would stay away from that and only go for a brand which doesn't contain that. COULD it possibly be sodium hypochlorite (bleach) maybe instead? that could be a preservative or something in their forumulation.. (chlorine in other words being added)..

This brand is what I picked:

I looked up a distributor and found this:
    http://www.dollargeneral.com/product...uctId=12578869
    Pretty low cost without strange added ingredients..

Amazon had a product listed under the Good Sense brand label -
    http://www.amazon.com/Good-Sense-Mag.../?tag=f038b-20
    A bit more expensive than the above.

Reference on Kroger Brands:
    The Kroger Company acquired Dillon Companies grocery chain in Kansas along with its subsidiaries, King Soopers, City Market, Fry's, Gerbes, and the convenience store chain Kwik Shop

Kroger has an online shopping:
    https://www.kroger.com/onlineshoppin...pingStoreSetup

I've tried the Choline-Inositol combo today with the MBC concentrate, only using cold distilled water. No immediate sensation other than the expected MBC reaction (more energy, better breathing, no muscle problems..) The choline-inositol is supposed to have benefits, weight issues being addressed, better memory, nervous system.. We'll see.

A note on the arthritic hands, zero problems now with a week of use.. Slight stiffness on the pinky finger but full range of motion.. That is most amazing to me, and I know how easy it is for me to turn on a charlie horse in the leg muscles in bed.. zero muscle spasms in the legs after a week of use.. Such was about 1/2 a litre consumption total, distributed over the days, and diluted within various beverages as tests.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Your right. Sodium hypoclorite. Is that ok for one batch until I find some MOM without it?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (12th December 2015), Chanlo23 (28th June 2016)

18. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Your right. Sodium hypoclorite. Is that ok for one batch until I find some MOM without it?
    Sodium hypochlorite is basically bleach powder.. It adds a bit of chlorine gas when it converts. Not knowing the concentration, exactly it's hard to say.. I would think such is OK in the M.O.M. (Magnesium Hydroxide concentration as the stabilizer/preservative).. I tend to be of a feeling though that when exploring what one substance will do, minimize all other variables, so that one substance's benefits or not can be observed. The chemical reactions would be the slight increasing of sodium chloride salts in the tummy I think. If one is not wanting to have any sodium salt addition, not using a sodium hypochlorite probably would be appropriate..

ref: http://www.ehow.com/list_6462366_eff...ne-bleach.html

19. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi - update - I have been using this for almost 2 weeks - I find my best doasge around 2 ounces of the pure creation a day... I don't do the exact ratios with water but close... I had started at around 2 or so ounces a day as I was eyeball guessing and only later discovered the actual amount of my guesses. So I backed down to the one ounce a day and the effects did drop. I like best the way i feel with the 2 to 2.5 ounces a day.

I understand that milk of magnesia is supposed to be a laxative but I haven't had any unacceptable consequences.

I used the exact brand of Milk of Magnesia Bob shows in the photo which I found at Kroger. It us pure with no additives. I also bought Kroger's generic Seltzer Water (caffeine free).

I see that if I buy enough seltzer water to equal what i need to use a whole bottle of Milk of Magnesia, I will probably spend about $15 total for all the bottles of seltzer water and the one bottle of Milk of Magnesia. I estimate this would last me four to six months, maybe longer.

The effects are -

The obvious effect which I am most pleased about is there's a huge rise in my "clarity of mind." I articulate far better and the mind is grasping much greater detail and depth.

I feel a rise in energy - definitely a true difference and not just my imagination.

This risen energy and greater clarity remain consistent throughout the day even after meals or snacks that would sometimes cause me to tire. I am 58 and have had chronic fatigue issues for 15 - 20 years, had concluded candida issues and despite all the diets and pro-biotics and other attempts to resolve that, nothing has made the difference for me like this simple to make magnesium bi-carbonate.

I will post from time to time even if the effects remain steady.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (13th December 2015), Basho (14th December 2015), Bob (15th December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Chanlo23 (15th December 2015), penn (15th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Bob, I made it to dollar General today. Bingo! I finally found some MOM without additives. Can't wait to make a new batch. I will feel better about my experiment now. Thanks for sharing your wisdom!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2015), Cara (15th December 2015), Chanlo23 (15th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now I am having a hard time finding just plain seltzer water - Uggghh

I will make a list of Krogers and go one by one.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2015), Chanlo23 (15th December 2015), penn (16th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Now I am having a hard time finding just plain seltzer water - Uggghh

I will make a list of Krogers and go one by one.
    There are carbonate sparkling water makers, which Paul and I earlier in the thread mentioned.. That would allow one to choose the desired water (distilled/pure for instance), to be carbonated with a CO2 cylinder.. A bit more expensive than just finding the Kroger Seltzer water But if one is into using seltzer for other purposes (sparkling water) that may be useful..

As to the Laxative effect.. Magnesium Hydroxide is the laxative.. Magnesium BiCarbonate which one makes with the chilled CO2 addition/shake/chill and shake some more with the dilution of 1-2 ounces of concentrate really divides up the original MOM substance.. way below laxative amount..

I can't say I 've had any loose stools with 1-3 ounces a day. I did try up to 3 ounces of concentrate, in 3 separate glasses of water, again about 12 ounces of water. Same as you, a good ability of concentration, able to pick up subtle points with extreme clarity and able to differentiate.. Today I noticed light sensitivity to brght lights at night was diminished immensely.. And I also noticed the ability to note contrast changes was increased.. such as "edges".. ability to note when an object of light dark moves in the visual field was increased.. Heavy work recovery happens fast, much faster than before.

It just seems that cells which weren't working are revving up and starting to function better. I've also noticed some better vascular healing starting to happen. And I've noticed that my normal regimen of lots of mineral/vitamin supplements is diminishing.. Maybe the food that i am eating actually is having it's nutrition extracted better, or the nutrients better utilized.. So the supplement requirement may be dropping

As we have all noted, the cost to try the experiment so minimal, even over a long time period. Heck my coffee costs more than the MBC

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Doping in cycling is as simple as eating a roll of tums (original formula).

The short term caustic (calcium, etc) balance of the body from the consumption of the roll of tums....causes a lack of build up of lactic acid in the body, due to the over arching ability to balance the pH of the body.

This was doping in cycling before drug doping came along. That and being a smoker to increase o2 intake.

Our modern cosmopolitan/suburban diets are far too acidic these days (wrong side of the pH chart) for our bodies to balance themselves out to the requisite pH the given human body should be at, thus a plethora of health issues can arise.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th December 2015 at 17:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chanlo23 (28th June 2016), Chester (16th December 2015), Hym (15th December 2015), seko (15th December 2015)

28. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe the Magnesium BiCarbonate corrects the calcium toxicity in the cells. Putting calcium (in the OXIDE form) in the tummy IF it converts would be causing calcium chloride with a nasty byproduct, HYDROGEN.

CaO + HCl = CaCl2 + H2O + H
    (Calcium Oxide + (stomach acid) HCL = Calcium Chloride (CaCL2) plus water plus hydrogen..

What does hydrogen do to FATS? It hydrogenates them or HARDENS THEM !

Connect the dots, please, with what happens with ingesting calcium "supplements" and the heart and vascular disease from the HYDROGEN ingestion..

Hydrogenated fats are unnatural fats that are detrimental to your health. Production of hydrogenated fats increased steadily until the 1960s. As an unsaturated oil is gradually more hydrogenated, the inserted hydrogen atoms make it firmer and more solid at room temperature. The ingestion of Calcium Oxide is insanity.

As an unsaturated oil (a fat) is gradually more hydrogenated, the inserted hydrogen atoms make it firmer and more solid at room temperature.

Quote Trans fatty acids both raise the 'bad' (LDL) cholesterol and lower the 'good' (HDL) cholesterol levels in blood, markedly increasing the risk of heart disease. Also known as trans fat.
    Stay the heck away from ingesting Calcium Oxide !

If one is "popping" calcium supplements, the suggestion in this article says THINK TWICE !

http://chriskresser.com/calcium-supp...d-think-twice/

Quote And a 2007 study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that calcium supplements don’t reduce fracture rates in older women, and may even increase the rate of hip fractures
    and

Quote A large study of 24,000 men and women aged 35–64 years published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) in 2012 found that those who used calcium supplements had a 139% greater risk of heart attack during the 11-year study period, while intake of calcium from food did not increase the risk. (food does not normally contain CALCIUM OXIDE)

A meta-analysis of studies involving more than 12,000 participants also published in BMJ found that calcium supplementation increases the risk of heart attack by 31%, stroke by 20%
    TG Magnesium BiCarbonate, (what has been the primary discussion of this thread), is about activating the Cellular Mitochondria which when turned on will do it's best through the BiCarbonate ion transfer channel to try to restore proper CALCIUM and SODIUM and POTASSIUM balance. Excess Calcium cause numerous problems..

There is no "HIGH" to achieve by filling one's cells with Hydrogen (making the membrane a HARDENED TRANSFAT), nor hardening the cells with the calcium inducing premature aging..

http://www.meltdown.com/calcium.htm

Quote Excess calcium in the body's soft tissues can wreak havoc on looking good.

If the body has too much calcium, it can form calcium deposits. Calcium in the fingernails make them so soft they tear instead of break.

Calcium accumulation in the skin is a major contributor to wrinkling and premature aging. Calcium causes wrinkles by inhibiting the normal moisture content of the skin. The cells actually dry up and starve for water, producing the wrinkling effect.

You may have water retention and still wrinkle. That's because the water is between the cells and not inside them. This is exactly what happens to you after spending several hours in a swimming pool; even though you have been immersed in water, the skin dehydrates and wrinkles.

"If your skin is showing premature signs of aging, look to your diet to help retard the aging process and ward off the adverse effects of past dietary indiscretions," says Dr. Watts. "Proper diet is essential for a healthy, youthful appearance at any age."

Women with excess calcium often discover their eyes start looking old. This is caused by calcium deposits in the soft tissues around the eyes.

Do you have any hated cellulite in buttocks and thighs? These unsightly blobs are caused by excess calcium deposits combined with the body's inability to utilize fats properly. Precipitating that calcium from the soft tissues goes a long way in fighting cellulite.
    The apparent way to deal with the CALCIUM and the HYDROGENATED fats from consuming calcium oxide, the subject of this thread, the "MBC", the Magnesium Bicarbonate appears to be the solution.. Like zero cost, easy to make, and works to correct excessive ACID pH by controlling the ION exchange mechanism in the cells.

Don't over do it, as the proper BALANCE is what is being looked for..

Stay away from hydrogen producing foods, or supplements (i.e. calcium oxide)..

------------------------

Signs and symptoms of Mitochondrial failure.. (Like from Calcium Toxicity, Mercury Toxicity, Heavy Metal toxicity)

Looking at the above chart, and the "symptoms" on page 1, the OP post 1... MAGNESIUM deficiency is the most likely problem...

So again, re-iterating, the Magnesium BiCarbonate water for looking at if it is reactivating the mitochondria, verifying if the range of SYMPTOMS start to correct would be a good study.

So far, I and others are noting a range of symptoms correcting.. That keeps me quite interested in the progress of these evaluations.

Have you connected the DOTS yet? I think I am, watching exactly for the proper balance, and using the Magnesium BiCarbonate method for helping get that balance back.

This thread is about verifying, seeing what benefits (if any) are available by using Magnesium BiCarbonate Water.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th December 2015 at 19:57.

29. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe the Magnesium BiCarbonate helps with dealing with the MERCURY ingestion.. Mercury kills cells, and sabotages the mitochondria, which obviously one could connect the dots, one without the cellular ENERGY ENGINE working right (the mitochondria), one would feel chronically fatigued.. (hmmmmm)

OK, where is mercury hiding? Certainly if one has sworn off getting vaccinations, and not eating "tuna fish", and not living near a coal fired power plant (hard to find a place that doesn't have coal fired power plants...), well, where else? HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.

from: http://stayhealthyandwell.com/are-yo...y-unknowingly/

Quote Are you eating mercury unknowingly?

I’m sure most of you have heard about mercury poisoning and how it is definitely damaging our health. The most common ways to get mercury toxicity is from amalgam (silver) fillings in our teeth; consuming too much seafood or fish; and from vaccinations. However, now new research is coming forward with a much more insidious way that we are being exposed to mercury: High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).

I’m sure many of you are unaware exactly how much of HFCS you are actually consuming. But let me warn you: it’s in virtually everything. It is a VERY cheap form of sugar and food manufacturers use it frequently to sweeten items like: sodas, barbecue sauce, weight loss bars/drinks, jellies and jams, ketchup, peanut butter, etc. The list goes on and on and quite frankly, I could write several articles about the dangers of HFCS and all the various forms you can find it in, but that is not the subject of this post.

Since our consumption of HFCS is on the rise, that means that we are also becoming more exposed to mercury toxicity. But how does corn syrup get mercury in it?

Well, four of the big plants that make corn syrup use mercury-cell technology in the production of caustic soda, an ingredient used in the corn conversion process.
    MERCURY again... look at the symptoms below, and look at the damaged mitochondria symptoms in the full body graphic in my post above.. See the dots connecting? And see why we are looking to see IF magnesium BiCarbonate can be a solution to helping with the mercury damage.. turning back ON the mitochondria, turning back on CELLULAR repair mechanisms..

Quote MERCURY: First of all, it damages your nervous system. This is one of the primary risks for pregnant women and their fetuses and why pregnant moms and also babies and children are encouraged to avoid seafood.

Vision problems, as well as impairment of speech, walking and muscle weakness are other issues.

Some people have insomnia, headaches, emotional issues and skin problems due to mercury poisoning.

And it’s been linked to autism, ADD and ADHD because mercury can cause severe brain imbalances.

So quite simply, this is yet another reason to avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup. Not only does it contribute to obesity, diabetes and a whole host of other health problems, now mercury toxicity has been linked to it. Please do yourself a favor and learn how to read food labels so you can avoid products that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th December 2015 at 19:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast