+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make

Nanocalcium is supposed to be a major cause of disease and aging, if not THE major cause, along with Telomere fraying. David Wolfe gives a good talk on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9VEz2Px8QM

Chancapiedra and Methylsulfurmethane can also break up these calcium deposits. According to David, nanocalcium buildup is supposed to be an underlying factor in arthritis, kidney stones, heart disease and more. Most any disease can be traced to these tiny deposits. They are supposed to be like coral or limescale. Check the buildup on an old kettle, is that happening to our bodies?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Agape (24th October 2016), Baby Steps (4th October 2016), Bob (4th October 2016), conk (1st March 2017), ExomatrixTV (5th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I've never seen MSM rapidly and permanently stop my arthritic-like pain which was continuing to build. Tried it and got adequately sick from it.

The Magnesium Bi-Carbonate started clearing the apparent calcium issue dramatically in only 3 hours and by the end of 2 days (two doses of a total two ounces each at a total cost of 6 cents (US) ) it was totally gone, with full range of motion once again. One can't buy a painkiller for that low a price that is so beneficial, broad spectrum.

I haven't experienced MSM being "broad spectrum" enough to do ANY good for me quickly and rapidly; and it is based on a methylated "sulfur", or having "sulfur" as part of it's makeup - although MSM has a LIST of claims (click that link to see it's claims and 'uses').

Also see post 15 - one is talking about the BICARBONATE CHANNEL activation into the Cellular Mitochondria when using Magnesium BiCarbonate.

Quote This THREAD is about the BiCarbonate mechanism of Magnesium, and the process of making as the thread's title says, "Magnesium BiCarbonate Water a guide of How to make" such in a PURE FRESH WAY.
    I am not a fan of sulfur products which is why I pointed out the Epsom salts discussion(that started right immediately in POST 2) can be taken into a new thread (or old one) about using Magnesium Sulfate. I am allergic to sulfur products as well.

Magnesium Bicarbonate has been the only solution for me to deal with the calcium induced poisoning (like arthritis). The arthritis is gone, range of motion is back. That to me means a lot.. And the arthritis only kicked in and the kidney pain, only when the excess calcium was ingested (inadvertently).

Having tried MSM and for me found it useless and a waste of money, the Magnesium Bicarbonate has been outstanding for me. Maybe folks like it (MSM), but great for them - I don't find it beneficial (it does make me sick) when compared to Magnesium Bicarbonate's effectiveness for dealing with the issues which have bothered me.

I noted that the lethargy that comes from calcium toxicity also quickly clears as others have reported in this thread that the "brain fog" goes away very rapidly. If it is calcium buildup that is causing those intense issues, and Magnesium Bicarbonate seems to clear it, that's good enough for me at this point.

This thread is about Magnesium Bi-Carbonate and the list of items mentioned in Post 1 as to does it or does it not create beneficial effects, and at what amount of concentrate people have found useful. The thread goes over various methods to make a "good batch" with minimal loss of CO2, what to look for. Folks have noted the correct "taste" when the bicarbonation is just right.

Last edited by Bob; 29th June 2016 at 01:44.

4. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I tried up'ing the amount of Magnesium Hydroxide (the milk of magnesia, the pure type), to a new 1 litre bottle of Seltzer water (CO2 plus water), and having gone to about 4 tablespoons this time, just to see what happens.

Well I ended up with a bottle with some sediment on the bottom. Unreacted Magnesium Hydroxide was sitting on the bottle's bottom. I shook it up and dispersed the residual, then poured out two ounces of the concentrate, and then added pure fresh seltzer water (for more CO2). And when I closed the cap, there was some pressure noted (correct). Shake shake shake once again, and the bottle gets markedly colder, and starts to collapse.

This procedure can be accomplished a couple times if needed to deal with adding excessive Magnesium Hydroxide or starting with a WEAK bottle of Seltzer water to start. I note that they have expiration dates on the Seltzer bottles. Not knowing why I can guess that somehow the CO2 leaks, and the Seltzer goes flat.

So the two conditions to watch for are SEDIMENT and FLAT Seltzer water. Leaving the bottle open too long between taking it out of the Fridge and adding in the Magnesium Hydroxide is a reason that CO2 can be lost. The re-addition of FRESH CO2 with new Seltzer seems to be the way to salvage a bottle.

It tastes BEST when there is no sediment, and just pure Magnesium Bi-Carbonate has been made.

5. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Continuing to use the Magnesium bicarbonate. This is probably the most amazing substance I have ever tried. Not having muscle spasms when one get's old really is something that I think is the most amazing benefit. Apparently we use up the ability to use stored magnesium as we age.. And this bicarbonate channel is so important for cellular respiration (the transmission of nutrients, oxygen, and waste CO2 out of the cell (mitochondria)..

I had to up the amount to 2 ounces per day of the concentrate as I had seen earlier, when stress levels (physically are high) needing the extra magnesium bicarbonate is needed, so that cells are able to repair themselves. After the stress level drops I have noticed 1 ounce per day with the morning coffee is really good. At the first sign of muscle spasms (usually seen in bed when stretching), up the magnesium bicarbonate asap.. Within a few hours normalization happens.

Without the extra magnesium bicarbonate, the first symptom is spasm and pain in muscles. Do remember that every capillary blood vessel is lined with muscles... Not having magnesium bicarbonate there it seems to me could lead to strokes for instance, of course spasms (inability to work the muscle). Can you imagine if blood vessels just clamped up? Brain issues, heart and lung issues, organ issues..

Anyway, just reporting when the stress is there, physically it has been literally in my opinion a life saver. I like to push it physically and there seems to be a need to then boost the magnesium bicarbonate proportionately, which then allows for proper mitochondrial energy utilization and apparently cellular healing..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th October 2016 at 05:30.

6. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

so if the efficacy of the MG bIcarb working is the activity of the cO2,what is your opinion of adding a few chips if dry ice to the mix thereby sidestepping the issue of stale or flat seltzers?

I know some liquor stores sell dry ice - though Ive no idea how long it would last (tightly wrapped) in my freezer..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2016), kanishk (6th October 2016)

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    so if the efficacy of the MG bIcarb working is the activity of the cO2,what is your opinion of adding a few chips if dry ice to the mix thereby sidestepping the issue of stale or flat seltzers?

I know some liquor stores sell dry ice - though Ive no idea how long it would last (tightly wrapped) in my freezer..
    Thanks for the question and thought -

I think with a fresh chilled bottle of 1 litre size of seltzer water and 3 full tablespoons of the pure magnesium hydroxide liquid (m.o.m.), what one sees is within 1/2 hour of the initial shaking, the bottle has collapsed, thereby using up the existing CO2 for the reaction. Extra CO2 at that point appears to prevent the bottle collapse, but doesn't seem to contribute to more of a reaction, if the magnesium hydroxide has been converted to the bicarbonate form. When the mixture goes clear, and the bottle collapses that seems to be all that is needed.

Where I have seen problems with making the magnesium bicarbonate form is when using more than 3 full tablespoons of the pure magnesium hydroxide for 1 litre of fresh COLD seltzer water, or if one uses a flavored seltzer water, or an artificially sweetened/flavored m.o.m. (milk of magnesia), or a m.o.m. which is adulterated with "additives", such as flavoring, or paraffin oil, or if it contains "CALCIUM" compounds of any kind. Using an "expired" bottle of seltzer water, where it has started to go flat would be an issue, where residual cloudy, or residual on the bottom of the bottle happens after an hour, and any shaking afterwards doesn't allow it to clear up (after another hour after shaking).

Adding dry ice CO2 could be dangerous due to a potential for excess pressure build-up.. And excess pressure I believe would hide the bottle collapse indication showing that the mixture has started the chemical conversion of the hydroxide to bicarbonate.. The "seltzer maker" mentioned earlier appears to be a good source of "sparkling water", if one has started with distilled water and added CO2 gas to.

The best way I have seen from the many bottles now having been made up of this, is to do it this way:
    • Chill over night, a plastic measuring cup, the Milk of Magnesia (m.o.m.), the seltzer water.
    • Next morning, take out all the components, place on the counter. Slowly open the seltzer water bottle, and carefully/slowly pour out about 2-3 ounces of the seltzer into the measuring cup.
    • Pour 3 tablespoons of the m.o.m. into the supplied measuring cup that was on the top of the m.o.m. bottle. Try to get it accurate and not above the line.
    • Add the measured amount of the m.o.m. to the seltzer bottle, quickly. Pour some of the removed seltzer water from the measuring cup into the m.o.m. measuring cup. Stir it a bit to get out any residual. And pour that into the seltzer bottle.
    • Finally add in the remaining seltzer water that you poured out (to make some space) back into the seltzer bottle, and then close the cap tightly.

Here is where you have some fun. Shake shake shake and shake some more, turning the bottle as you shake. The bottle will seem cold, really cold as the reaction starts. After a few minutes, you may notice the cloudy mixture starts to get slightly clearer, and it starts to collapse. When it is well collapsed, put it back in the refrigerator. After an hour take it out and shake it a little bit to get any residual cloudiness off the bottom. Keep it closed. In an hour take a look, it should be clear. At this point all of the available CO2 should have been consumed in the conversion of the magnesium hydroxide into magnesium bicarbonate.

If it remains cloudy, probably there was either too much m.o.m. or that it was an impure grade of m.o.m. or the seltzer bottle was starting to go flat. Check the expiration date on the bottle - what I do when buying the bottle, is to tighten the cap a bit, if I am not going to use it immediately. I try to buy like 4 months in advance and be sure to use before the expiration date. Also, chilling the m.o.m. , the measuring cup, and the seltzer is important. Chilled appears to prevent CO2 waste when opening, and somehow seems to allow for a better reaction. When it's made right, I think one will recognize the taste of the bicarbonate form is very different from "magnesium carbonate taste".. Sam in one of the posts noted that when made right the taste is "correct". I've noted the taste too for a well made batch myself.

---update---

There is a caution notice about dry ice and closed containers:

http://www.west.net/~science/co2.htm

Quote SAFETY NOTE:
    NEVER PLACE dry ice into a closed container such as a soda bottle. The bottle can explode with a loud bang, damaging your eardrums. Loose plastic, such as the bottle cap, may fly off, damaging someone's eyes.
    Probably the safest and best method to get fresh seltzer water is to use Soda Stream or equivalent to create a batch of fresh seltzer sparkling water -
    This is their website - https://www.sodastreamusa.com/

If I went through a lot of seltzer water (sparkling water), I probably would buy a Soda Stream. My use of seltzer these days primarily is for making 1 litre concentrates of the magnesium bicarbonate, and I haven't been able to justify the extra cost for a fresh seltzer water maker.. 69 cents through 89 cents per litre bottle at the supermarket at worse case for a year's worth of concentrate making comes out at under 11$.
    Last edited by Bob; 24th October 2016 at 23:51.

9. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Bob, should have posted this long before now, sorry.

I started drinking nothing but distilled water about a year ago. I make a batch of Mg Water conc., as per your advice above, and put a tablespoon in each litre bottle. Every fourth or fifth 4l batch of distilled water goes untouched.

A year back it was impossible for me to squat down without holding onto something, my knees were really bad. Walking the children to school would produce laboured breathing by the halfway stage. I'd been through a lot of medical problems in the preceding years which with hindsight could have had a lot to do with toxicity overload.

A couple of months ago I walked miles in Scotland and have no problem squatting up and down several times. Can I say it is solely down to Mag Water, no, but I'm damn sure it has a lot to do with it. Thanks for sharing.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2016), conk (1st March 2017), fourty-two (25th October 2016), JRS (28th February 2017), kanishk (25th October 2016), tessie999 (24th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the report Ewan

- I've explored different levels of concentration, depending on the stress level.. Yesterday I had to work 8 hours in the field with a heavy land excavator, working the knees, arms, twisting around, controlling vehicle motion with the feet, and raising and lowering various levers at the same time (interesting machine) and generally its like doing heavy lifting, and all the muscles would be painful, unbearable after that level of exercise. That I was able to deal with the 8 hours of physical stress level work is I think amazing, and the after effects (the day after)... I can tell that I had a good workout, but not exhausted, and the pain level is minimal and recovery is extremely fast.. Having done years earlier, that without the magnesium bicarbonate it was really stressful and the physical burn-out happens fast.

What I also noticed is food was consumed and utilized well, so digestion was apparently improved, allowing good food -->> energy utilization. If the muscle 'burn' or cramps afterwards comes from lactic acid formation, this may have been reduced with the magnesium bicarbonate (proper cellular respiration).

When I am going to do stressful physical activity, I will use 1 ounce of concentrate in a cup of liquid taken before exercise.. I prefer to have it in my morning coffee (below 122 degrees F), one ounce average.. A really physically stressful day, 1 1/2 to 2 ounces in the morning. Folks have also chosen to use that dose level over the day, by diluting the 1-1 1/2 ounces over a couple litres of liquid (like in their water bottle). I am not sure which works best.. I really like how the coffee tastes made up this way I am glad to have been given this lead too from a friend.

12. Link to Post #109
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Me too, I am not regular with the Magnesium Bicarbonate water, but when I use it cramps in my calf muscle lowers down.

Acupressurist told me that this calf muscle pain is related to the back pain and I should drink coconut water. They say my body is deficient in minerals. So whenever I take this 'Magnesium Bicarbonate water' my body exhaustion reduces and I feel less exhausted in morning and after some days feel normal. But I am not regular with this practice.

What I observed is when I put only one gram of Magnesium Hydroxide in the 650 ml carbonated water, very few grains of MgOH remains on the bottom and the water almost tastes like coconut water. I gave this water to many people asking what do you think it is? and they said it tastes like coconut water. Then gave some people telling that its a coconut water, some said yes it is coconut water and some said it tastes same like coconut water but a little different.

But if I add more MgOH to the carbonated water the water made from that concentrate feels like Well water. Some people said that this is the water from good Well, because of its (sweet) taste.

One guys asks me for this water.. he says that he wants to drink that sweet water that I make adding some medicine called COOH haha..

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bob (26th October 2016), Cara (26th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), fourty-two (25th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I tested it again - very high stress with the legs (calfs) and only using 1 ounce per day, then that night into early morning hours I started to note a tendency for the cramping to happen specifically in the overworked muscles. The correction consisted of using 1 ounce more (total of two ounces the next day) - no more pain nor cramping, and had full muscle ability during the day. Will see if there is any cramping during the night early morning hours.. Total cost to "fix" the issue, maybe 6 cents, no pain killers needed, no ibuprofen, no aleve, no tylenol..

15. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Glad to see an intrepid N=1 experimenter with Mg! Bob, thank you for posting the details of your trials, including the mention of how the added calcium diminishes the benefits. ... I just recently became obsessed with researching this element that has so many people raving about its benefits. My main quest is to finally resolve my severe PMS/PMDD ("Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder") symptoms that rob me of half of every month.

I only started about ten days ago using transdermal Magnesium Chloride in a supersaturated solution (so-called "magnesium oil") that I made up with bath salts I had around. I am seeing some improvements already in my usual time-of-month symptoms (and super soft skin). (I will post later on, in the magnesium oil thread.)

Regarding M.O.M, I ,found NONE of the seven generic brands in my area stores are without calcium or sodium hypochlorite. The Dollar General version I found has calcium. If I find none my future search, I will order Sodium Chloride powder and simply make it that way.

If I were you, I would snatch up whatever pure MOM bottles I came across before it is also altered. I would assume that since it is another natural or inexpensive remedy that mankind has found great benefit from, it will be deemed by TPTB to be anathema to their agenda of keeping man enfeebled and with just enough energy to subsist in the slave state.

To give proper credit to the originator of this recipe, the naturopath's site that is quoted has drawn the recipe and most of its info from the afibbers.com page that she cites,

http://www.afibbers.org/Wallerwater.pdf

That page mentions Erling Waller, "a former afibber," as being one of two persons who came up with the formulation, known as Waller Water.
    Last edited by Jovian; 28th February 2017 at 02:46.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd March 2017), Bob (28th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Howdy @Jovian

Equate brand Milk of Magnesia (M.O.M.) - page link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Or...26-Oz/15754359 (From WalMart)
    Ingredients: Active: Magnesium Hydroxide 400 Mg. Inactive: Purified Water, Sodium Hypochlorite.

There appears to be no problem with the Sodium Hypochlorite inert ingredient which acts as a preservative (a slight generator of Chlorine). Stay away from any Calcium added, or any flavors.

Do not use FLAVORED or artificially sweetened Seltzer water. COOL in the refrigerator, both the M.O.M., the Seltzer and a measuring cup. Coolest is best to prevent excess CO2 loss.

Equate: Original Flavor Milk Of Magnesia, 26 Oz size, product number - Walmart #: 550173456 Price (less tax) - $3.57 (US)

This brand and source appears to offer a product of good quality, very low cost, has minimal inactive ingredients and is usually in-stock

18. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Hi Bob. Yes, I had read all of your detailed posts in this thread, with your continued tweaks about the best method. I will be following your advice.

On your recommendation that the sodium chlorite is of little concern, I will go ahead with one of the brands that add that.

I think someone upthread had mentioned a concern about the purity of the carbonated water choices. I did find Poland Spring now offering a Sparkling Water in 1L size, for only 99c, made with spring water, for anyone who thinks that might be a better choice than whatever water might be used in the other carbonated water choices. (What type of water do they use, anyway?) Personally, I am not that concerned.
    Last edited by Jovian; 28th February 2017 at 03:06.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

Bob (28th February 2017), JRS (28th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi @Jovian - of all the experimentation, the most difficulty came when either artificial sweeteners were present, or fructose even, or any added "oils" for flavorings, and of course Calcium (which ended up apparently as a very reactive form of calcium bicarbonate).. (flavorings could be lime, cherry, raspberry, etc..)

Other minerals present (from something called a "Spring Water" may be an issue if one is wanting to minimize variables, and to only explore using pure water with carbon dioxide (CO2).. My thoughts about a "spring mineral water" which may be "sparkling" is that there could be traces of other minerals, which may then end up being "bicarbonated"...

If one used the Soda Stream product with pure distilled water, that should have the least amount of other substances or variables..

Taking a look at Poland Spring Water (such comes from a spring, from the earth, so it is not distilled, and therefore would contain other minerals most likely)

from - https://www.polandspring.com/springs-101/

Quote https://www.polandspring.com/springs-101/
    So you might be asking yourself, “what exactly is spring water?” That’s a great question, and the actual definition comes from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).

The FDA definition for spring water is very detailed, but a brief description is: “Spring Water is water derived from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the surface of the earth at an identified location.” To be able to label our product as “spring water”, we have to meet stringent standards set by the FDA – standards we proudly meet or exceed. That’s why every bottle of Poland Spring® is proudly labeled as 100% natural spring water.
    I pulled up their "Water Quality Report" - https://www.nestle-watersna.com/asse...nts/PS_ENG.pdf

and went to the Mineral Analysis Page - there are NUMEROUS other substances present, so the water is not PURE DISTILLED - doing the reaction with the milk of magnesia could then result in not a pure magnesium bicarbonate

So possibly, consider doing an experiment using carbonated pure (sparkling) water and the product that you want to test, and please the report what you find.

21. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Nanocalcium is supposed to be a major cause of disease and aging, if not THE major cause, along with Telomere fraying. ....
    Chancapiedra and Methylsulfurmethane can also break up these calcium deposits. According to David, nanocalcium buildup is supposed to be an underlying factor in arthritis, kidney stones, heart disease and more. Most any disease can be traced to these tiny deposits. They are supposed to be like coral or limescale. Check the buildup on an old kettle, is that happening to our bodies?
    I have a little book by name of The Calcium Bomb. Conclusion, just as you stated.

Dr. Jerry Tennant's great book Healing Is Voltage discusses Mag BiCarb as a means of raising the body's pH (potential for hydrogen). Acidic pH levels mean low voltage. This pH is not the blood pH, as that can't stray far from 7.2-7.6 or so. Death ensues quickly with improper blood pH. The pH that we can affect is in the cellular fluids. The cells are where the electron exchange occurs.

Dr. Tennant recommended and I bought some expensive Mag Bicarb. So glad to find this thread from you Bob. Just wonderful! Will experiment tonight after a quick trip to the store.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (1st March 2017), fourty-two (2nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2017), Jovian (3rd March 2017), JRS (2nd March 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd March 2017), ThePythonicCow (1st March 2017)

23. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Wow, Bob. Thanks for that data. I appreciate it. Those numbers look pretty good to me. I will try this water for a while.

...I just attempted my first batch. This Poland Spring Sparkling seems to be extremely fizzy water. I had the idea to use a straw to remove that top ounce or so, to make room for the MOM (by creating vacuum with my finger over top of straw), in order to cause the least disturbance. ...But then I went and knocked the bottle over anyway, as I balanced it on the edge of the sink (d'oh!). I lost only about an ounce of water. Nevertheless, the water seemed to gobble up the 3 T's of MOM, as the bottle hadn't noticeably collapsed, and it was clear with no sediment, after one hour.

There was still a slight carbonation release upon opening the bottle. I then used a strawful from the bottle to rinse the MOM cap and add that back in. There was then a slight collapse upon shaking. I tried adding a tad more MOM, and there has been no additional collapse after an hour.

I will start taking it tomorrow.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

Bob (3rd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi @Jovian

It's good to hear that there is excess CO2 with the product that you are using with the 3 tablespoons of M.O.M. I and others have noticed when the mixture is completely reacted and one tries it, it tastes "right".. If it tastes yucky, possibly that is because one is getting unreacted magnesium hydroxide, or possibly a magnesium "carbonate" having lost the BI-carbonate effect.. I like the bicarbonate taste -

Paul was early on mentioning to watch out for de-carbonation happening from excessive temperatures (122 degrees seems to be the maximum temperature for the bicarbonate before it could break down), so when I add it to tea or coffee, I don't put it in extremely hot liquids. (I have an optical thermometer that I used to get an idea what it feels like to have the right temperature of the liquid).

I've also tried it (1 thru 1 1/2 ounces concentrate) in a few ounces of water, consumed all at once, if I am feeling really stressed (or going to be very stressed due to working in the cold and altitude). So it's a bit different than the original PDF near the OP post 1 about how they diluted the concentrate in a LOT of water and used that water over the day for sipping... I think experimentation is pretty interesting and of course sharing with the rest of the community what we have found. (I am very curious about adding a very slight amount (less than a milligram) of MANGANESE.. as one specific "catalytic ingredient" - Paul has a few posts on MANGANESE, which must not be used in excess).. TO be continued along that line at another time...

26. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

It seems I will have to use the MOM with the small amount of Sodium Hypochlorite. I have been to 6 stores and have not found any without it. Here's hoping it works as well.

Bob: Do you know if this can be used topically? I am wondering what it will do with face skin....

Thanks again for all this information. Can't wait to start feeling better!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bob (3rd March 2017)

28. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    It seems I will have to use the MOM with the small amount of Sodium Hypochlorite. I have been to 6 stores and have not found any without it. Here's hoping it works as well.

Bob: Do you know if this can be used topically? I am wondering what it will do with face skin....

Thanks again for all this information. Can't wait to start feeling better!
    I've used it topically and on burns and/or irritations. Seems to help. Some folks like magnesium chloride spray for topical use. I find the bicarbonate version for me is pretty universal. I just would not exceed 2 ounces of concentrate daily being absorbed whatever way

29. Link to Post #120
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Here's a good talk by Dr Russell Blaylock on magnesium. He doesn't mention the bicarbonate form of magnesium, but he does mention some other useful forms of it, and describes the importance of magnesium in a variety of critical body functions. Magnesium - Episode 21. This is an episode from September 2015 of his Blaylock Health Podcast Channel.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (3rd March 2017), conk (8th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast