+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Just be with me, just know me, I'll give you rest for your souls"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default "Just be with me, just know me, I'll give you rest for your souls"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (16th November 2015), FinallyNow (16th November 2015), Kryztian (16th November 2015), Shadowman (16th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Default Re: "Just be with me, just know me, I'll give you rest for your souls"

Hello White Love,

Word Origin and History for Communion
    n.

late 14c., from Old French comunion "community, communion" (12c.), from Latin communionem (nominative communio) "fellowship, mutual participation, a sharing," used in Late Latin ecclesiastical language for "participation in the sacrament," from communis (see common (adj.)). Used by Augustine, in belief that the word was derived from com- "with, together" + unus "oneness, union."

John 10:30 "I and the Father are one."

"When being with you is the same, The same as being you" - From Trumpets by The Waterboys

In Lak'ech
    tim
    Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

greybeard (16th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm, I don't have a lord. Don't need one either. We are Gods. I lord over myself. Does that make sense?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Desrknelf (16th November 2015), FinallyNow (16th November 2015), Philaletheian (17th November 2015), Shadowman (16th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    Umm, I don't have a lord. Don't need one either. We are Gods. I lord over myself. Does that make sense?
    People of various spiritual disciplines, religious practices etc. post links that often mean things to others who may be of a different faith background or even be agnostic or atheist. I think there's a little of wisdom for all of us in this short video if you can get beyond the hang-up about his use of the word "Lord".

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Desrknelf (16th November 2015), FinallyNow (16th November 2015), RedTara90 (16th November 2015), Shadowman (16th November 2015), WhiteLove (16th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Lord can also be used as a synonym for Higher Self.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Desrknelf (16th November 2015), FinallyNow (16th November 2015), Kryztian (16th November 2015), Shadowman (16th November 2015), WhiteLove (16th November 2015), Wind (16th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes 'being.' I'm pretty good at that. I haven't been as good at "doing" the last few years. Many people would love more of an opportunity to just be but cannot make the time to do it despite some awareness of the need.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Shadowman (16th November 2015), WhiteLove (16th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by FinallyNow (here)
    Yes 'being.' I'm pretty good at that. I haven't been as good at "doing" the last few years. Many people would love more of an opportunity to just be but cannot make the time to do it despite some awareness of the need.
    Authentic points made, thank you.

I think that it is good to try to expand both the doing and being both within the physical outside world as well as within the spiritual inner world.

A recent thing I have been studying is what I now call "soul steps".

A "soul step" is a step the soul takes by being in unconditional love at a particular moment - it leads towards the soul's destiny. I have made some stunning discoveries in how the physical world operates. One of those is that when you love something or someone unconditionally - whatever their form may be - a reflection of that will be offered to you in the purest form. You could for instance listen to a great piece of music by an artist that you truly love unconditionally, even when that artist is in your world maybe seen on a picture, that picture in combination with tons of other similar pictures, will blend into a response back in the form of a real person coming your way in life, in a real way, it is God's way of saying - "and THIS is how much I love you". I have therefore discovered that every single moment you live and love something or someone, that moment is full of meaning and full of future impact. It is therefore important to take soul steps, I mean to each moment use your energy to express unconditional love in various ways, because it colors everything. And when you notice the reflection comes - and I am increasignly noticing that now on a daily basis - the key is to respond to that reflection in unconditional love.

Listen to your inner voice that is saying: I love "..." . Pay close attention to that and ask yourself how you can further expand on that love that you just felt. If it is a song played for the first time. Play it many more times, because each time you love that song when you play it, God will prepare an even more powerful response. It is not about what the mind says that determines stuff, it is the language the heart speaks to God that determines the impact. When you purely and unconditionally love that song and that artist performing that song, it is God that you love that way and that love will return to you in the purest and most perfect form. That reflection might come to you today, it might come to you tomorrow, or far into the future, it might come in real life, in dream or in after life. But what I have discovered is that the reflection will come in one way or another, that unconditional love will find its way to you. Therefore, be aware of the paradoxes in cause and effect as determined by the brain from a short time perspective, because they can cause confusion and unrest. The brain tries to immediately understand the link between cause and immediate effect. Unconditional love helps you get past that blocking point, by showing you the truth unfolding in the way it needs to unfold. The effect is not in what you perceive immediately after the cause (although it can be), the effect of something you can understand by understanding that you on the inside were in a state of unconditional love towards someone or something at that point. That is what you know will be the effect - but in the most amplified and in the most pure form.

Today I loved someone that way and that person was very deeply touched by that. It becomes a moment of seeing yourself in someone else and it is a very beautiful thing.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th November 2015 at 22:33.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Shadowman (16th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread