+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: PLEIADIAN Books: FRAUD or LEGIT? (Your quick opinion)

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: PLEIADIAN Books: FRAUD or LEGIT? (Your quick opinion)

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    More and more authors, speakers and truth seekers I formerly respected seem to be falling every week as I go deeper down this hole. This is how clever, insidious and successful the creation of the New Age movement and introduction of the concept of channeling has been, apparently twisting very deeply soul resonant concepts with a very specific and manipulative dark agenda. There's a lot of dot connecting on this site that gives great pause. Here's one little snapshot of Thetford/Course in Miracles CIA/MKUltra connections..
    the powers that not be are very happy to make you feel they are in control of everything
    they are trying hard for it and they jump of joy everytime somebody falls in to that pit

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th November 2015), giovonni (20th November 2015), JChombre (20th November 2015), Twelve (20th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I've read many of the books of two of these authors and found them very helpful. That was years ago! Bringers of the Dawn I've read many times. People have to trust their own 'self' when it comes to all information. After years of reading, training and experiences I don't listen to anyone's opinion of what I should or shouldn't read or study. It's entirely my own business. I was quite annoyed a few years back when there was a concentrated effort to 'dis' all channeled material, as if we didn't have the brains or the discernment to decide for ourselves what was true or not. And actually, I find I have often learned more from 'mistakes' or the 'school of hard knocks' than the bland and safe road that the majority follow or believe in. My knowing is my business, and part of the flow of my life. The key books of my learning stay with me! When I have reached a new understanding or level of consciousness I understand these key books at a whole new level. They are my touchstones of spiritual progress. Don't let anyone tell you what to read or not to read. Use your own discernment.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th November 2015), earthdreamer (27th September 2016), giovonni (20th November 2015), JChombre (20th November 2015), meeradas (20th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th November 2015), Sierra (20th November 2015), Twelve (20th November 2015), Valley (20th November 2015), Zillah (23rd November 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: PLEIADIAN Books: FRAUD or LEGIT? (Your quick opinion)

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    People have to trust their own 'self' when it comes to all information.

After years of reading, training and experiences I don't listen to anyone's opinion of what I should or shouldn't read or study. It's entirely my own business.

My knowing is my business, and part of the flow of my life.

Don't let anyone tell you what to read or not to read. Use your own discernment.

Amen!!! Nothing else to add

JC

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Carmen (23rd November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th November 2015), Sierra (20th November 2015), Valley (21st November 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I have been around channeling for a long time, I don't do it myself, nor do I want to because it is very obvious that their are the three letter agencies in on this and their are some non-physicals that are here to mess with us so I just don't trust most channelings. I think the new age movement has been largely taken over. But I have seen Barbara on a number of occasions and a friend left me some CD's so I am familiar with her work. She says some very unpopular things and she does not suffer fools well, she has a edge to her and is very to the point. She will call you out and if you are not prepared it can be a bit of a shock. If you are spiritually lazy are in escapist mode or want out of the body, believe me you will get feedback that will be very painful.
    She has said some things that for a while were very upsetting to me, usually a belief I wanted to hold on to as true, she had me examining what I believe and why and how it effects my day to day life. Right there I thank her for that, valuable lession for me, straightened out a lot of personal garbage.
    Having said that, she has approach that is not for everyone. Plus people have to understand about timelines and other parallel realities so which reality is she going to tell you about because has she has said a million times you slip into different ones every time you make up your mind and act out some decision.
    She she assured me it's ok to take care of myself, say no, love nature it will love you back but one as to do the work and let's face it this place is confusing and the 1% want to keep you confused. She has helped me be more clear and less confused but she is not for everyone and some people will call her a fraud and fake and I have no issue with that because she is I think for a select few.
    If you love your cell phone and carry it around 24/7 she may not be your cup of tea.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 20th November 2015 at 17:54.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

JChombre (20th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th November 2015), Sierra (20th November 2015), Twelve (20th November 2015), Valley (20th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: PLEIADIAN Books: FRAUD or LEGIT? (Your quick opinion)

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    However, Barbara M. has fallen through the cracks and I learned she had a brain tumor!.

As I recall, it was Barbara Marciniak's sister who had a tumor. Barbara was fine. If this is a new situation, then I am really sorry and sadden to hear this.

Many blessings.

JC

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    More and more authors, speakers and truth seekers I formerly respected seem to be falling every week as I go deeper down this hole. This is how clever, insidious and successful the creation of the New Age movement and introduction of the concept of channeling has been, apparently twisting very deeply soul resonant concepts with a very specific and manipulative dark agenda. There's a lot of dot connecting on this site that gives great pause. Here's one little snapshot of Thetford/Course in Miracles CIA/MKUltra connections..
    the powers that not be are very happy to make you feel they are in control of everything
    they are trying hard for it and they jump of joy everytime somebody falls in to that pit
    They sure are, but I said nothing that implied despair and your projection that it did has nothing to do with my state of mind, quite the opposite. Despite accepting that it is a neverending job to not be in denial of the many tentacles of the sophisticated new age agenda with very clever programming that really do exist, I don't in the least feel overwhelmed like 'the powers are in control of everything' for constantly eliminating more and more weeds of illusion from my garden of perception and I'm in constant appreciation of how much freer I am than the sheeple around me.

Therefore, the more and more former icons falling I referred to are only refining and strengthening that clarity. I'm not only willing but anxious to discard anything once trusted if the illusion is exposed, or put anything on hold that develops red flags until the questions are answered. Channeling is overflowing with some of the reddest red flags, especially a claim of having channeled 'Jesus'.

Yes, in theory trust self, but we're not done growing. How many things have you once 'trusted' then realized you were a fool? Most likely there are more right now.

I think beliefs require relentless due diligence. It's easy for the alternative community to constantly bemoan the falsehoods sheeple are blind to, but not so much their own, and seem just as vulnerable to new age feel good packages full of lofty, unprovable stories in the same way as religious ones. Re ACIM for example, besides the claim the source was Jesus, why not full-frontally account for - without excuse making - the other serious red flags about the players like fairly levelheadedly outlined in this article https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpre...-mind-control/ before allowing it to be your lens of perception?

Also related in a thread on the validity of channeling, there is much to get informed about regarding the CIA/MKUltra history of voice to skull technology patents and who has used/is using as crucial due diligence before adopting any beliefs in the possible products of it.

So which ones are the CIA dictated/channeled new age agenda propaganda books?
    Last edited by waves; 20th November 2015 at 22:53.

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I'll cast my vote briefly:

Quote Posted by Twelve (here)
    1. Barbara Marciniak
    After following her stuff on and off for years I eventually came to the conclusion that, if she is legitimately channeling Pleiadians, then they are placing their own agendas ahead of what would most empower humanity itself. The things that led me to believe this were subtle but clear to me, for example what seemed to me a clear population control justification in some of the messages.

Quote 2. Amorah Quan Yin
    Never heard of her before but will check her out now that you mention her.

Quote 3. Barbara Hand Clow
    I couldn't remember much about her work so I did a crash course back through it and only just briefly listening I heard her talking in an interview about how mankind is still extremely damaged from a previous cataclysm. I just wonder if I were sensitive enough to be in communication with advanced ETs if I would not also be sensitive enough to frame these sentiments in another way that are more difficult to take as a pessimistic attitude or belief about the great potential for exponential growth we have as a species right now. You get what I mean here?

That's a critical thing for me, as it effectively becomes the "cui bono" with these things. If the message can be disempowering in any way then I tend to be suspect that it is not truly coming from advanced, benevolent ETs.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Good Day, Hombre... Nice to hear your 'side', in this channeling 'divide'. That's interesting how she/they could/would recite many passages, word for word while in trance... and how that the info/text in the book may actually be 'morphing' over time. I recently started reading portions of it again, and seemed to notice 'new info' there too. I'm not certain of this, but your comment reinforces my experience. You said you were able to verify some of this?

One other interesting side-note: I went online to research Marciniak, after getting that first book... and found that she just happened to be doing a live channeling event in about a week, and only about an hour drive away from where I was then... I went. (Giving me just enough time to get through the book before attending.) ...My first time going to a live channeling.
    Quote Posted by JChombre (here)
    Quote Posted by Valley (here)

So is channeling 'real'/possible? I think so. If so, then a question might be, How much 'static' is on any particular 'channel'?...

"Bringers of the Dawn"... at a local thrift shop, for 10 cents. The other thing that struck me was how they were talking about detailed ancient universal 'storylines'/players I'd never heard of before... in such a casual fashion. Oh yeah, and some of the most fascinating things they mentioned... That they came from very far ahead in the future, that they were time-jumpers, and they came from another Universe that had completed itself. Even if this all wasn't true, it was greatly expanding my mind in the overall 'scope' of possibilities that I never considered before. For one who enjoys a good science-fiction movie/story... this was simply fantastic reading to me.
    Hi Valley,

I agree with you that channeling is possible. However I feel that there is always a static/distortion in the traditional channeling where the information move from a discarnate being to a physical one who transcribes the message in words.

I think that the only time when the static/distortion is decreased to almost nothing is when a person receives the information from his higher-self/god-self. However, beyond that point, even with adequate protection, there is always a certain level of distortion even when the information originates and is transcribed in words by the same person.

So you paid 10 cents for Bringers of the Dawn!!! Really an amazing gift from the universe. I pretty much had the same type of experience than you with this book. It expanded my horizons to unlimited levels considering my very rigid catholic upbringing and my rigorous training in science...This book and the ones that came my way later on helped me understand a lot of things, among which that I was ok (e.i., not crazy)

During the 3 days that I spent with Barbara Marciniak, she did something very interesting. I asked her a question about some information from one of her books. She was in trance and answered my question by quoting word-for-word the passage in her book that I was referring to. She did that over and over with other questions from the audience.

Another interesting thing that I learned from an old friend is that the information in Bringers of the Dawn is not static; meaning that the content of the book could shift to something else. She re-read the book after many years and found some information that she did not see the first time that she read the book... I was able to verify that.

Have a wonderful evening.

JC
    Last edited by Valley; 21st November 2015 at 00:03.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

JChombre (21st November 2015), Twelve (22nd November 2015)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Angry Re: PLEIADIAN Books: FRAUD or LEGIT? (Your quick opinion)

Good Day, Hombre... Nice to hear your 'side', in this channeling 'divide'. That's interesting how she/they could/would recite many passages, word for word while in trance... and how that the info/text in the book may actually be 'morphing' over time. I recently started reading portions of it again, and seemed to notice 'new info' there too. I'm not certain of this, but your comment reinforces my experience. You said you were able to verify some of this?

One other interesting side-note: I went online to research Marciniak, after getting that first book... and found that she just happened to be doing a live channeling event in about a week, and only about an hour drive away from where I was then... I went. (Giving me just enough time to get through the book before attending.) ...My first time going to a live channeling.

So is channeling 'real'/possible? I think so. If so, then a question might be, How much 'static' is on any particular 'channel'?...

"Bringers of the Dawn"... at a local thrift shop, for 10 cents. The other thing that struck me was how they were talking about detailed ancient universal 'storylines'/players I'd never heard of before... in such a casual fashion. Oh yeah, and some of the most fascinating things they mentioned... That they came from very far ahead in the future, that they were time-jumpers, and they came from another Universe that had completed itself. Even if this all wasn't true, it was greatly expanding my mind in the overall 'scope' of possibilities that I never considered before. For one who enjoys a good science-fiction movie/story... this was simply fantastic reading to me.
    Hi Valley,

I agree with you that channeling is possible. However I feel that there is always a static/distortion in the traditional channeling where the information move from a discarnate being to a physical one who transcribes the message in words.

I think that the only time when the static/distortion is decreased to almost nothing is when a person receives the information from his higher-self/god-self. However, beyond that point, even with adequate protection, there is always a certain level of distortion even when the information originates and is transcribed in words by the same person.

So you paid 10 cents for Bringers of the Dawn!!! Really an amazing gift from the universe. I pretty much had the same type of experience than you with this book. It expanded my horizons to unlimited levels considering my very rigid catholic upbringing and my rigorous training in science...This book and the ones that came my way later on helped me understand a lot of things, among which that I was ok (e.i., not crazy)

During the 3 days that I spent with Barbara Marciniak, she did something very interesting. I asked her a question about some information from one of her books. She was in trance and answered my question by quoting word-for-word the passage in her book that I was referring to. She did that over and over with other questions from the audience.

Another interesting thing that I learned from an old friend is that the information in Bringers of the Dawn is not static; meaning that the content of the book could shift to something else. She re-read the book after many years and found some information that she did not see the first time that she read the book... I was able to verify that.

Have a wonderful evening.

JC
    Hi Valley,

I'm very happy to hear that you will be attending a Barbara Marciniak workshop. Enjoy her show and the gong in it.

Please let me know how Barbara is doing. I am a little bit concerned about her because I read in a post here that she had a brain tumor. I don't know if this is something new because when I met her a longtime ago, she was not sick but her sister Karen who was also her editor had a brain tumor... So I hope that Barbara is ok.

Many blessings to you and have a wonderful weekend.

JC

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Twelve (22nd November 2015), Valley (21st November 2015)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Hi JC, You misunderstood... I researched and went to the Marciniak channeling several years ago, right after I found that first book for 10 cents. I do remember the Gong prelude/ceremony from that first event... that was quite a 'kick-off'... and it all seemed quite amazing/monumental to me at the time, as you might imagine. I just looked her up again and see that she's doing a channeling event/workshop in Sedona, AZ towards the beginning of next year, so I think she's doing alright.

All the Best...

JC
    Hi Valley,

I'm very happy to hear that you will be attending a Barbara Marciniak workshop. Enjoy her show and the gong in it.

Please let me know how Barbara is doing. I am a little bit concerned about her because I read in a post here that she had a brain tumor. I don't know if this is something new because when I met her a longtime ago, she was not sick but her sister Karen who was also her editor had a brain tumor... So I hope that Barbara is ok.

JC
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Twelve (22nd November 2015)

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

At the beginning of each session, is Barbara still doing 12 hits on the Tibetan bell, one for each of the 7 chakras inside the body and then 5 for chakras outside the body?

Years ago, that was the procedure.

We used her procedure at the beginning of our local Monday night meditation group back in the 90's. Great memories of that time period.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 21st November 2015 at 19:36.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd November 2015), Carmen (23rd November 2015), JChombre (21st November 2015), Twelve (22nd November 2015), Valley (21st November 2015)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    At the beginning of each session, is Barbara still doing 12 hits on the Tibetan bell, one for each of the 7 chakras inside the body and then 5 for chakras outside the body?

Years ago, that was the procedure.

We used her procedure at the beginning of our local Monday night meditation group back in the 90's. Great memories of that time period.

Hi Ron,

I met her in late 90s, I think in 1999 because her third book was just out. And at that time she used a big gong like the one that used to be in The Gong Show. She was not using the Tibetan bells then. But she used the gong in the procedure that you described. The vibration of that gong reached every cell in my body... and amazing experience that I still remember to this day. I considered getting a gong but it was quite expensive... Yes those are indeed some very good memories.

Many blessings to you.

JC

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (21st November 2015), Twelve (22nd November 2015), Valley (21st November 2015)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Hi JC, You misunderstood... I researched and went to the Marciniak channeling several years ago, right after I found that first book for 10 cents. I do remember the Gong prelude/ceremony from that first event... that was quite a 'kick-off'... and it all seemed quite amazing/monumental to me at the time, as you might imagine. I just looked her up again and see that she's doing a channeling event/workshop in Sedona, AZ towards the beginning of next year, so I think she's doing alright.

All the Best...

JC
    Hi Valley,

JC
    Thank you for the clarification. Ah! She will be in Sedona, in my neighborhood then! I may drive there to see her. So you experience her gong too!
    Thanks again.
    JC

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Twelve (22nd November 2015), Valley (21st November 2015)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Sure thing... Have a nice 'journey'. Yeah, that gong was powerful... never experienced anything like that before... I imagined that the P's were 'beaming in' on those intense and cascading sound waves, and like you said, it felt like those penetrating vibrations were rattling every cell in my body. I'd like to find another gong like that too.
    Blessings...

Thank you for the clarification. Ah! She will be in Sedona, in my neighborhood then! I may drive there to see her. So you experience her gong too!
    Thanks again.
    JC
    Last edited by Valley; 23rd November 2015 at 06:50.

25. Link to Post #55
    Lebanon Avalon Member
    Thanks

After some contemplation and turning within for guidance, I've realized (remembered might be the more appropriate word) that there are clear ways by which we can evaluate the genuineness of a spiritual message (whether channeled or not):

1) Does it focus only on positive, beautiful, loving concepts and practices while ignoring or purposefully diminishing all forms of negativity? If so, it is very likely disinformation and a new age spiritual trap. That's because the essence of true spirituality is to bring the darkness (fear, hatred, anger etc.) to the light of awareness and not keep it unconscious and hidden, which is what gives it power to keep us down. In ultimate truth it has no power since it is an illusion, but simply saying it's an illusion and ignoring it does nothing but keep it firmly in control of our consciousness since at an unconscious level we believe it has power and that belief has endowed it with power (albeit illusory power in the truest sense), because we are powerful creators and we collectively create our reality based on our deep unconscious beliefs. Given this, the best and truest spiritual messages call upon us to not hide from the darkness or pretend it's not there, but to look at it with the non-judgmental light of awareness and transmute it.

2) Does it directly or indirectly move us toward abdicating our responsibility and power to some greater power outside of us? If so, it is very likely disinformation. The essence of a true spiritual message is that it returns our minds and spirit to their rightful place as powerful creators, and reminds us that we are never victims and always have the power to evolve our own consciousness. Anything that points to anywhere other than ourselves for ultimate healing and growth is misleading us. That doesn't mean that things that are seemingly external can't help us (eg. more evolved beings, ancient energy sites, sacred plants, crystals and a host of other things), but the important thing is that throughout this the attitude is maintained that whatever is seemingly external to us is not giving us something that we are lacking, but rather simply helping us awaken to our true reality that we are blocking ourselves off from, and it is helping us to awaken based on the call from our spirit that we want this and are willing to allow it to help us help ourselves. This attitude keeps us 100% responsible, and anything seemingly external to us is seen as an aid we called upon, and not something greater and superior to us that is here to be our savior due to our own weakness and inadequacy.

3) Does it highlight differentiation, individuality, or specialness? If so, it is very likely disinformation. The essence of a true spiritual message highlights not only the inherent interconnectedness of everything, but that in reality (beyond the illusion) everything is actually one. Individuality or specialness is at the heart of the illusion of separation, and while specialness can be made to seem like something worthy (like being a special person with special gifts of healing to offer the world), at the base of it is always separation, because it leads away from our shared identity as oneness and the recognition that in oneness there can be no specialness. It is all the same- undifferentiated infinite love. Of course in form there are many differences that are obvious, and people have different talents and abilities that they have developed over one or many lifetimes. But the idea is that the attitude of specialness not be applied on the level of the Mind, which is where the true cause of everything lies.

After contemplating these 3 indications, it dawned on me that even messages of disinformation based on them can be used as useful stepping stones. For instance, the school of positive thinking would lie under #1 in the list above. It ignores all the darkness within and without and effectively keeps it alive and powerful in the unconscious realm which largely directs our lives. However, it produces the wonderful benefit of getting someone who is entrenched in victim based thinking to take responsibility of their own thoughts and learn that they create their reality. This is a first, and very important step needed on every spiritual path. Similarly, teachings that point to something beyond ourselves as our savior can be a stepping stone for someone who is so entrenched in depression that they've lost all hope. Regained hope can act as that first spark that then leads them to "truer" spiritual paths. And same with someone who looks to develop mystical skills to feel special and gain a sense of reverence and recognition from others, and then learns to transcend that ego need by the very use of the mystical skills and what they teach him or her.

So ultimately, anything can be used by our higher self to lead us to true spiritual advancement. Even disinformation (which always has some elements of truth as mentioned by many others on this thread) can be used for our higher good if that is our ultimate intent and purpose. However, for those that have reached a point where they want to advance truly and deeply, I think the above 3 points can help in discerning truth from disinformation, while of course always listening to your own inner knowingness.

This is more of a reminder to myself than anything else, since I'm the one who started this post asking how to discern between the false and the true, but I thought I would share it if it can help others too.

Much love,

Twelve
    Last edited by Twelve; 23rd November 2015 at 08:55.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Twelve For This Post:

Apophenia (24th November 2015), Baby Steps (23rd November 2015), JChombre (23rd November 2015), PathWalker (23rd November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd November 2015), TargeT (23rd November 2015), Valley (23rd November 2015)

27. Link to Post #56
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Twelve (here)
    So ultimately, anything can be used by our higher self to lead us to true spiritual advancement
    Yup, you just have to be careful; if you ever think you are "finished" or have found "the source" of info or ever quit searching and questioning then you are caught in a thought trap, an eddy.

This is not suppose to be an easy thing (though it is not very difficult you can relax and go with it), a lot of it is just letting go.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd November 2015), Carmen (24th November 2015), JChombre (23rd November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd November 2015), sunflower (14th December 2015), Twelve (23rd November 2015), Valley (23rd November 2015)

29. Link to Post #57
    Lebanon Avalon Member
    Thanks

Having mentioned the signs to look for to evaluate how genuine a spiritual message is in my above post, I must add that recently I have discovered Bashar (here is a good intro from an interview with the Channel of Bashar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-SlpeSFuv8), and I have to say that the information shared resonates deeply with me and also meets all of the basic signs of genuineness with flying colors. I highly recommend that people explore it to see if it's something that makes sense to them.

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Without offense, we all grow at a pace we can handle. If we fall into religion or atheism or activism or new ageism, its a step. For me, New Age was big time for about 3 decades. All the writings, channelers, books, videos, seminars. Name it, I was involved with my husband. Then, something happened. I realized all the fluff was not real to me. That we are in a place here that cannot change because of the abject control and history of territorial rule. It goes wayyy beyond the Illuminati. When we both came to the conclusion that New Age was part of the agenda to go to that accepting place, to keep surrendering and focus on a rescue ( most of New Age denotes that via Saints, Alien ships, Commanders of Ashtar, Michael the Archangel, etc.)then we are pliable and our mind constructs available for more programming. We decided that its all about us, our Creator and our Higher selves. No intermediary. If you noticed, all the channelers plummeted our consciousness from the Harmonic Convergence to the next decade, then blanko, nothing. It was a rushed agenda to confuse and deliberately make us airy fairy. This is my opinion, so I hope not to offend. I believe that is a belief system one grows into. So I gave away all my books and I focused on elevating my own DNA. I blessed those who thought they were bringing in pure info, but manipulation is on many high levels I have learned. This was a hard lesson for me personally but it freed me from metaphysical bookstores and candle burning and chants and affirmations and all the rest. It brought me to an awareness of who I really was, not a person who needed rescuing and reliving old past incarnations. I went through the gammit of Egypt, Native America, Lemuria, Atlantis, all of it that had darkness there and manipulation there as well. I see myself as an angelic human who just wants to work on myself, my Chakras which are under seige by the very nature of living here, and elevate my energies for transport to a higher realm. It is a very sacred journey to awareness which constitutes independence, not dependence.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

earthdreamer (27th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (14th December 2015), Shannon (2nd March 2016), sunflower (14th December 2015)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    I don't think aliens would be using all the slang and sometime backwoods colloquialisms or making the stupid jokes for starters.
    Rubbishing something off due to your own lack of understanding isn't really the best thing to do. I understand where you're coming from but how on earth do you know that real channelled information wouldn't use colloquialisms and stupid jokes? After all it's probably that if it is real and does exist, the ideas would come in to the mind in form as knowledge and would still have to be expressed through the human, in the humans terms.
    Agreed, MorningFox. I find the jests, teasing and colloquialisms in Marciniaks' material to be reassuring. At the least, I'm pretty sure it's not coming from an A.I., LOL. But it's never malicious stuff. The energies Marciniak is channelling are also clearly fairly psychic -- there are numerous examples of picking up on unspoken thoughts in the room, and drawing them out into the open. (Unless the audience is in on the supposed "hoax", too, and then it's got to be the most elaborate use of talented actors for no conceivable gain in history). The use of slang, while in trance, is no more surprising than the use of any other bits of English. Why would anyone assume the channeled entity/entities only learned Oxford grammar? The Ps seem to be able to access anything Barbara knows, but it usually feels like they're "looking up" that information.

I don't know with certainty if she's a fraud or not. But if she is, then it's a stupendous performance, relying on an incredibly detailed memory for lies told years and years before. What I do know is that I find the messages, overall, to be quite uplifting. But I'm always trying to test it, and refuse to trust any source completely.

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

I like this line found in Twelve's (lengthy) post ..So ultimately, anything can be used by our higher self to lead us to true spiritual advancement Well said.
    The Pleiadians are very much a reality in Australian Aboriginal culture. They are also known as The Seven Sisters.
    These Star People are thought of as ancestors- with themes of interbreeding with humans and imparting certain knowledge. I am not sure whether they are thought to be "good" or "bad"...but do they exist? Yes. Steven and Evan Strong have compiled research having spent time with Aboriginal elders. Elders have explained the significance and meaning of certain artefacts and cave paintings

34. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

swoods_blue (2nd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3