+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLE DAMMEGARD - PARIS / FALSE FLAGS ? & WHO BENEFITS? // Jordan Maxwell fri 13th & The Templers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default OLE DAMMEGARD - PARIS / FALSE FLAGS ? & WHO BENEFITS? // Jordan Maxwell fri 13th & The Templers

OLE DAMMEGARD - PARIS ATTACKS , FALSE FLAGS & WHO BENEFITS?

Streamed live on 16 Nov 2015

JOIN US OLE DAMMEGARD & KERRY CASSIDY ON GOOGLE HANGOUTS 12:30PM PT
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights...
    FRIDAY 13TH PARIS ATTACKS... KNIGHTS TEMPLAR PAYBACK? WHO ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACKS?
    TUNE IN 12:30 PM PT MONDAY I WILL BE TALKING WITH OLE DAMMEGARD... RE FALSE FLAGS AND PARIS ATTACKS

PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK
    INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN PERKS!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st December 2015 at 11:53.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

amor (20th November 2015), avid (20th November 2015), drneglector (19th November 2015), earthadvocate (19th November 2015), IAMME (19th November 2015), Jantje (19th November 2015), Jules (19th November 2015), Mercedes (19th November 2015), moekatz (18th November 2015), ponda (20th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (19th November 2015), raregem (19th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2015), sigma6 (19th November 2015), Snoweagle (19th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: OLE DAMMEGARD - PARIS / FALSE FLAGS ? & WHO BENEFITS? // Jordan Maxwell fri 13th & The Templers

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Jordan Maxwell
    On the Paris Attacks, Friday 13th, The Knights Templar and More

By David Icke on 18th November 2015

Published on 17 Nov 2015
    Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

amor (20th November 2015), Jules (20th November 2015), Lefty Dave (19th November 2015), moekatz (19th November 2015), ponda (20th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2015), Snoweagle (19th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: OLE DAMMEGARD - PARIS / FALSE FLAGS ? & WHO BENEFITS? // Jordan Maxwell fri 13th & The Templers

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Gearóid ó Colmáin on THAT
    Russia Today Interview And The Hidden Hand Behind Paris Attacks

By David Icke on 19th November 2015

Published on 18 Nov 2015

Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (20th November 2015), ponda (20th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2015), selinam (19th November 2015), Snoweagle (19th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Ole Dammegard and Kerry make an excellent case for this being a false flag event. While I believe that the Moslems have an agenda of world conquest through migration, this false flag must have come from the French authorities. What could be their motive? Perhaps an excuse to close their borders to migrants. If the Moslems were planning world conquest, they would at least wait until everyone was settled into the countries where they were going before starting a War. I can't believe they are so stupid as to blow their hand before everyone is settled. So what else is the French government up to? According to Jordan Maxwell, the world is ruled by the Crips and the Bloods, criminals all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default MSM blurb/fail on symbols on dollar bill...call Jordon Maxwell!

Interesting MSM blurb...

Imagine their even bringing it up....nevertheless.. all they would have to do is pick up the phone and Call Jordon Maxwell if there is ANYTHING they wanted to know about symbols.
    How is it that people who know so little about a subject are actually writing (and making salaries) to try to inform the 'many'...
    Last edited by gittarpikk; 22nd November 2015 at 13:44. Reason: title

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Coincidence ? I don't think so the same people that brought us the 'War on Terror'
    scam ! have the same monetary and power interests as the global warming scam !
    Whether there are true aspects to both memes. Who controls the agenda will stay
    at the top of TNWO.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France Uses Emergency Laws to Put Climate Activists Under House Arrest for Planning to Protest

By David Icke on 29th November 2015

‘At least 24 climate activists have been put under house arrest by French police,
    accused of flouting a ban on organising protests during next week’s Paris climate
    summit, the Guardian has learned.

One legal adviser to the activists said many officers raided his Paris apartment and
    occupied three floors and a staircase in his block.

French authorities did not respond to requests for comment but lawyers said that the
    warrants were issued under state of emergency laws, imposed after the terror attacks
    that killed 130 people earlier this month.’

Read more: France Uses Emergency Laws to Put Climate Activists Under House Arrest
    for Planning to Protest

http://www.alternet.org/environment/...anning-protest

===================================================
    France Starts Shutting Down Alternative Media

By David Icke on 27th November 2015

‘What happened to ordinary French people (and their way of life) after the recent
    Paris attacks? All the mainstream media are concerned with 10 days after the event
    is making sure that public support for the increased war effort is high. We need
    more footage of ambulances, their sirens blaring and lights flashing. Put it on loop,
    24 hours a day, with sad images of people crying and laying wreaths, then throw in
    some fear in the form of some ugly-looking jihadists, and the population will be
    cheering on another foreign mission in no time at all.

While all that’s going on, the Government invariably rush through tougher new laws
    against terrorism. And if history can teach us one thing, it’s that modern terrorism
    laws are actually anti-civil liberty laws in disguise. Today, with perfect timing, the
    French version of We Are Change was censored. This is a worrying and
    unprecedented crackdown on the alternative media in Europe, and one which
    French bloggers fear is the beginning of the end for freedom of speech.’

Read more: France Starts Shutting Down Alternative Media

http://www.trueactivist.com/france-s...rnative-media/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th November 2015 at 20:13.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Meggings (29th November 2015), Michelle Marie (29th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

The thing about the way the world is going is this - what can each individual DO within himself to make the world better? If we keep looking around us and seeing the insanity of the way things are going, at some point it becomes counterproductive.

You see, because our world situations arise out of mass consciousness, our attention to the evil and the so-called new world order contribute to it. How often have we been told we are co-creators?

After our sickness subsides at seeing the lies and evil around us, after realizing that looking for evil will find evil, we have to chart a personal course through it. I have thought much on this. Each has their own path, and has to feel their own way.

First comes a personal quiet fiat that says this or that shall not stand. That is a command to god almighty to manifest perfection through us here. It becomes a personal conviction that evil shall not hold sway.

When I see evil in action, I say "no" to it as well as I can. I recall the WWII poem "First they came for my brother, but I did not speak...and then they came for me, but there was no one left to speak for me..." Clearly we ARE our brother's keeper, and our daily life will reflect this. I do sign petitions that justice and right be served, so that my voice is joined with others in compassion for others. I used to give money where I could, when I could, to support the beneficial voices and lives.

Then I look inside myself, to see what I am holding as belief that supports the world's insanity. One is that "they" are more powerful than me, and "they" will have their way no matter what I do.

Years ago I tried to create a happy vision for the world, and tried to feel it as real. Tried to do this for many years. Then life got up close-and-personal and lambasted me, flattening me. In the ensuing desolation I had to look at myself, at what beliefs I held that allowed a child of the most high god to be nearly destroyed.

I pulled out the ho'oponopono I used to read about, dusted it off by examining the more direct, MORE RADICAL method of ho'oponopono taught by Dr. Hew Len, and thus, recently, have been working with myself inside me, taking responsibility for the world I see and experience outside me.

Dr. Hew Len's work is more radical, more life altering, than the doctrine of love taught by Jesus, more than the non-violence taught by Ghandi. You ask the question, "What is going on in me that I am experiencing this?" And you ask forgiveness for having held on to such feelings or beliefs or thoughts of being powerless.

Being powerless is the biggest lie in this world, and it is so cleverly disguised that we are not aware we are buying into it, supporting it, even as we actively search out the evil happening in our world.

At some point we have to stop looking outside ourselves and pointing to this or that bad thing - we have to turn to look inside us at what we are holding on to. Look at what energy patternings we are holding that reflect in the outer world as data. We still hold our hands ready to reach out and help another. Whatever comes before us is ours to attend to.

This is radical work indeed.

For those not familiar with how this inner work can clear up outer problems, I offer this link describing work with the criminally insane. How much positive influence one person can have is astounding. http://hubpages.com/religion-philoso...th-Hooponopono

I quote a bit from the article linked to above:
    "What did Dr. Hew Len do to the patients, how did he treat them that the results were so spectacular? He didn’t do anything. Not a thing to them nor with them, except looking at their files. He only tried to heal himself, applying an old, traditional community problem-solving system from Hawaii, called Ho’oponopono, adapted to individuals by his Teacher, the late Hawaiian sage Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. And what was he doing to himself? In his own words: “I was simply healing the part of me that created them”.

Actually, he used to sit in his office and look at the patients' files. While perusing them, he would feel something, a pain, an empathy. Then he started the healing on himself, taking full responsibility for what was going on with a given patient. That's how those people got better, because their doctor had the strange view that it was himself who needed the healing, not them.

As Breal said in a recent post elsewhere, "What I really like about what Hew says in his videos is that once you have let go of the data, you are free to receive inspirations and then act on them. I also really liked [this]... you are either responding to inspirations or you are playing out the data." This is from here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1020996

We can play out the data on the stage of the world that says we are going down the route of destruction planned for us, or we can erase that internal data we are holding and turn to Source or god to inspire us. Either way we are going to respond to data - the data programmed into us, or the data that our connection to the source of life gives us.
    Last edited by Meggings; 29th November 2015 at 16:53.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote The thing about the way the world is going is this - what can each individual DO within himself to make the world better? If we keep looking around us and seeing the insanity of the way things are going, at some point it becomes counterproductive.

You see, because our world situations arise out of mass consciousness, our attention to the evil and the so-called new world order contribute to it. How often have we been told we are co-creators?
    These are two major points that contradict each other, yesterday I was listening to
    several vids as usual often in the background so some I absorb while doing things
    like chores, others I watch/listen directly.That one reason I have watched/listened
    to so many over the past several years. One was about raising consciousness levels,
    and another was an article from Top Gear of all places about road deaths and that
    put the ' War on terror ' into perspective and the constant fear and control meme
    used by the elites for ever it its myriad of forms over the centuries.

It is also why I changed my avatar a few months ago when I came to the
    realisation as Leonardo did centuries ago that everything is connected. I knew a lot
    of it was already , but even what seems none related events, you find maybe
    further down the line.

I still look at the 3 D world and how things are controlled and manipulated behind
    the scenes and also in plain sight . Except there are so many double meanings and
    symbolisms , the general public would not notice.

Running parallel with this is the spiritual side and that we are eternal entities
    experiences these visits to the 3 D to experience the senses and emotions of the
    physical realm as in our natural state we manifest,not create. According to Ion we
    are pure electrical energy beings and we create everything in this reality thru the
    frequency of the spoken word. As the bible said in the begining was the word,
    ( frequency ) and the word was with god and the word was god (us)and we are all
    god's .Moses said when asked after he came down from the mountain. Who is God ,
    he said 'I am who I am'. I'm paraphrasing this , basically we are none physical
    entities who created this reality .

But the point is the more I'm finding out the more everything is connected to
    source and if we can open our selves up collectively to that we may change the
    frequencies of death and violence that is going on , or it could all be part of the ride ?

There are lots of clues left for us to find in the old Testement and other works and
    there are ascended beings living amongst us and much more. That's one of the
    meanings of the iluminatti and other societies who know a lot of what is going on.

There are more nuances to all this and as we are the 'creators' its probably an
    on going project. Though there is no such thing as time as we use it , just one
    gigantic now with other dimensions and parallel world , ET's and everything the
    human imagination has thought will 'manifest' or if spoken in this reality
    will be created.

This is where I'm at present anyway...LOL

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th November 2015 at 19:30.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (2nd December 2015), Michelle Marie (29th November 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The top gear article I mentioned above...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1024303

What is really annoying about all these ' fear memes' is that
    millions of people leave this plane everyday. Its all about
    power , control and keeping the 'plebs' in there place.

I just saw a clip from an old top gear show and they mentioned
    how dangerous traffic accidents are in India and it puts the
    ' war on terror' and other scare memes into perspective....

World's Most Dangerous Roads - Top Gear - India Special - BBC Two

Uploaded on 5 Jan 2012

More about this programme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ydx6
    The Top Gear presenters face unique challenges during an epic road trip
    accross India.

=========================================

Over 1,37,000 people were killed in road accidents in 2013 alone, that is
    more than the number of people killed in all our wars put together.

16 children die on Indian roads daily.

There is one death every four minutes due to a road accident in India.

One serious road accident in the country occurs every minute and 16 die on Indian roads every hour.

1214 road crashes occur every day in India.

Two wheelers account for 25% of total road crash deaths.

20 children under the age of 14 die every day due to road crashes in in the country.

377 people die every day, equivalent to a jumbo jet crashing every day.

Two people die every hour in Uttar Pradesh – State with maximum number of road crash deaths.

Tamil Nadu is the state with the maximum number of road crash injuries

Top 10 Cities with the highest number of Road Crash Deaths (Rank –Wise):

Delhi (City)
    Chennai
    Jaipur
    Bengaluru
    Mumbai
    Kanpur
    Lucknow
    Agra
    Hyderabad
    Pune

Source of Information: National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Road Transport
    & Highway, Law commission of India, Global status report on road safety 2013

http://sites.ndtv.com/roadsafety/imp...u-in-your-car/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th November 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Related...imo.. money, power, manipulation...

Chemotherapy worse than ISIS? At least 15,000 people killed every year by cancer treatments

By David Icke on 1st December 2015

NATURAL NEWS....

Chemotherapy worse than ISIS? At least 15,000 people killed every year by cancer treatments

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
    Tags: chemotherapy, cancer treatments, ISIS terrorism

‘It’s the gift that keeps on giving: ISIS, and the constant terror threat from this extremist group
    that acts as an enabler for the federal government to perpetually reinforce its security, surveillance,
    military, police state, and privacy invasion apparatus across the nation and throughout the world.
    But did you know that there’s an even bigger threat lurking at your local oncologist’s office?

Chemotherapy, the bread and butter of the cancer industry’s multi-billion-dollar sick care system,
    kills far more people every year than ISIS terrorists, according to Iraqi-British politician Maurice
    Saatchi. Saatchi’s wife, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, died in 2011 after being treated
    with the chemical poison, which remains the standard protocol for treating cancer throughout the West.’

Read more: Chemotherapy worse than ISIS? At least 15,000 people killed every year by cancer treatments

http://www.naturalnews.com/052161_ch...terrorism.html

===========================================================

Oh, the tragic irony: These ‘life-saving’ cancer drugs could eat up your entire life savings in under a year

By David Icke on 1st December 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATURAL NEWS

Oh, the tragic irony: These "life-saving" cancer drugs could eat up your entire life savings in under a year

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
    Tags: cancer treatments, pharmaceutical drug costs, price gouging

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052163_ca...#ixzz3t4NUObH5

‘The pharmaceutical industry is generally known to be a greed-driven, profiteering racket. However,
    the real danger for average Americans isn’t just getting ripped off while suffering horrific side effects
    as a result of taking drugs — it’s the threat of going bankrupt simply due to having a chronic illness
    for which the medical-industrial complex now prescribes “cures” that cost upwards of tens of thousands
    of dollars to manage.

Cancer is arguably the biggest profiteering disease of all. It’s the one condition that will never have a
    cure — at least, that you’ll hear about in the mainstream media — and will perpetually be assigned
    “experimental” treatments that would drain your entire bank account in a year or less. Here’s an overview
    of some of these so-called experimental drugs and the costs associated with each:’

Read more: Oh, the tragic irony: These ‘life-saving’ cancer drugs could eat up your entire life savings in under a year

http://www.naturalnews.com/052163_ca...e_gouging.html

====================================================

NATURAL NEWS ....

Doctors admit flu vaccines are useless to people taking statin drugs - and both cause brain damage!

Monday, November 30, 2015 by: L.J. Devon, Staff Writer
    Tags: flu vaccines, statins, brain damage

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052148_fl...#ixzz3t4PUIdF1

There has been articles about the benefits of Cannabis oil recently..

Here Come Hash Bars — Alaska to Allow Onsite Consumption

By David Icke on 1st December 2015 Activism, Medical/Health

‘Soon the state of Alaska will be a frontier not only geographically but also for its
    policy. In the wake of a 3-2 vote by the state’s Marijuana Control Board, the nation’s
    largest state is poised to become the first to allow cannabis consumers to toke up
    at the place where they purchase pot.

The vote by the board did not change the wording of Alaska’s legalization initiative,
    which bans consumption “in public,” but rather changed the definition of “public” to
    exclude licensed retail shops. The statewide move comes in the wake of a pioneering
    vote by Anchorage to allow hash bars to operate within its city limits.’

Read more: Here Come Hash Bars — Alaska to Allow Onsite Consumption

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/here-c...te-consumption
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st December 2015 at 12:08.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (2nd December 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Keiser Report: Moar War (E843)

Published on 1 Dec 2015

Check Keiser Report website for more: http://www.maxkeiser.com/

In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss MOAR war as
    stock prices soar for defense contractors and the CIA gets involved in environmental activism
    as we sacrifice our freedoms so that nobody has reason to hate us while we play naked Twister.
    In the second half, Max interviews journalist and author Nick Kochan about ISIS - the most well
    financed terrorist organization ever. They look at the cash and dowry from Saddam’s treasury
    which sustains the terrorist group.

WATCH all Keiser Report shows here:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (2nd December 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ep. 438 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Ole Dammegard: False Flags and Assassinations LIVE

Interview starts aprox 32 mins in

Published on 14 Apr 2016

Ole Dammegard, author of Coup d'tat joins us live from Spain and we discuss false-flag operations
    from around the world and how they are connected...we also cover Operation 40, Richard Nixon
    and what that group did and who was in it...we also talk about 9-11 and the Paris and Brussels attacks...

+ Reply to Thread