Thread: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

I don't see anything at 1:20 and I watched from 1:18 to 1:25. :/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2016), Hazelfern (11th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

an update ...

PROJECT CAMELOT: GREY ET VIDEO ENHANCEMENT

from Kerry
    Quote 'This enhancement of the John Edmonds interview footage containing the 2 Grey ETs is quite good.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR UPDATES AND original SHORT SEGMENT WITH GREY ET CAUGHT ON JOHN EDMONDS LIVE INTERVIEW

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...live-interview
    Published on Feb 21, 2016

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

From Kerry Cassidy

Interview with Christopher Macklin - Healer

Streaming live 7PM/PST - 2/24/2016
    Quote '
    "I will be interviewing Christopher Macklin who has been working with John Edmonds and his wife."

Christopher's website: Christopher Macklin Ministries
    Last edited by giovonni; 25th February 2016 at 03:24.

5. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Kerry's filming ET's by accident now??

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

giovonni (26th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Has anyone in the UFO community heard of an update involving John Edmonds and his Stardust Ranch?

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

okay then...3 months later I repeat the question.

"Has anyone in the UFO community heard of an update involving John Edmonds and his Stardust Ranch?"

Truth or lies?

9. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

Quote Posted by Flowerpunkchip (here)
    okay then...3 months later I repeat the question.

"Has anyone in the UFO community heard of an update involving John Edmonds and his Stardust Ranch?"

Truth or lies?
    the latest news ...

Apparently there's a crew from the Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures
    doing a special there this week ...

here's the teaser ...

Ghost adventures Aarons vlog Stardust Ranch

Published on Jul 28, 2016

Scheduled for Jul 30, 2016

TV Up: Ghost Adventures Season 12, Episode 12

websites:

http://nav.moviebis.com/tv.php?id=83929&ses=12&eps=12

teaser > http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures

Note this will apparently be aired on July 30, 2016 - 9pm EST on the Travel Channel.
    Last edited by giovonni; 30th July 2016 at 20:02.

10. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's a bonus full viewing from last night show ...
    * watch it while it's available

Ghost Adventures Season 12 Episode 12 Stardust Ranch

Published on Jul 31, 2016

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Here's a bonus full viewing from last night show ...
    * watch it while it's available

Ghost Adventures Season 12 Episode 12 Stardust Ranch

Published on Jul 31, 2016

Thank you so much for posting that video Giovonni.

I enjoyed it somehow but these TV shows seemed to be edited to target a teenage audience with all of these numerous edits and snippets with added dramatic sound bytes, etc. They are frankly annoying and unnecessary. Feels like these shows are all about entertainment instead of a truthful investigation.

Hopefully we shall have some serious scientists stepping up to the plate and stay on location for longer than one night to properly look into this.

Apologies for sounding negative. But plenty of intriguing stuff going on in this video. Good to see Travis Walton making an appearance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

giovonni (31st July 2016)

13. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Didn't find the pics of the grey very impressive personally. I'm inclined to give JE the benefit of the doubt, except ... What self-respecting ETs put themselves in harms way and wait for people club 'em or stab 'em with swords. Damned sloppy if you ask me. No, they zap you unconscious with one of their little gizmos and and then have their way with the ass-probe thing. Oh and mind-wipe you afterwards. Everybody knows that. Maybe all that will come out later. Anyway, these particular greys don't seem to have quite got the hang of this abduction business. Gives the others something to laugh about I suppose. Apparently not all indians are good at sneaking up on people. Same thing maybe.
    Yes I though that as well at first but when he mention his head injury and thus his resistance to fear it may be that neurologically he cant be completely controlled by them in some ways. However according to what he states he has had many abduction and thus they must be able to control his nervous system during those times. He seemed very genuine to me. His social worker/Ex military style was very apparent. I can completely understand his reluctance to come out of the closet. He may risk his license and thus his ability to support himself and his wife if he talks. They have used a lot of intimidation to shut him up and get him to move. Giving him photos, information and disclosure per say puts him a difficult position. You can see he is grappling with his own perceived moral obligation to inform others and his reluctance to face ridicule and professional suicide. Mental Health licenses have ethics rules which we must abide by or they (the State Board) can take our license away. If we are perceived as unstable or mentally ill it puts the patient in danger and thus our licenses are suspended or revoked for the safety of the public. I'm sure he is aware this is just another tactic they could use against him. It's why I wrote my book under a pseudonym.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

giovonni (2nd August 2016)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

For what it's worth‚ and I'm reporting this neutrally:

George Knapp had a word to say about the Stardust Ranch in his recent interview with Linda Howe and John Burroughs on Phenomenon radio (11 Oct, 2018).

Linda asked George if NIDS (or BASS) had investigated any other anomalous sites besides the very well-known Skinwalker Ranch. George replied that yes, teams had been to Stardust Ranch 'multiple times' (clearly that, but George got the name wrong: he called it 'Skywalker Ranch'), and failed to find a thing, dismissing it as a hoax. "A bunch of baloney", George said. Listen (briefly) starting at 1:31:07.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (15th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (15th October 2018), Magnus (15th October 2018), mountain_jim (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (15th October 2018), Sophocles (15th October 2018), Star Tsar (14th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

For Sale: Ranch home, attacked regularly by aliens. Bring your own samurai sword
    October 24, 2017

Are you in the market for a ranch home? Would you enjoy being an easy drive from Phoenix? Do you want to slay malevolent aliens with a samurai sword?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Stardust Ranch, on sale now for $5 million in Buckeye, Ariz., may be just for you.

According to the listing from WestUSA Realty, the home includes 3,500 square feet of living space, RV hookups, gated entry, stables, air conditioning and the possibility of persistent visits from extraterrestrials.

The home, which has earned itself the nickname “Alien Ranch,” is known for its reputation as a hotspot of alien activity. Its owner, John Edmonds, told the Travel Channel he has killed 18 extraterrestrials with a samurai sword while living in the home. He calls the aliens “greys” -- meaning they fit the archetype of an alien with grey skin, a bald head, short stature and big, dark eyes.

Edmonds then described a time when he walked in on three aliens levitating his wife off her bed. He grabbed a samurai sword and killed the aliens, he told the interviewer, something he says he’s been forced to do again and again. “If you don’t take the heads, they disappear,” he explained, when asked where the bodies were.

Another time, he told interviewers his wife’s body was levitated down the hall, out into the yard and then up into a ship. “There was a cone of light, it came down, and she started to rise into that cone of light. I grabbed an AK-47 with a double banana clip in it, and I went outside and I opened up.”

All that aside, the home does include a swimming pool. “This is truly a one of a kind property with unlimited potential,” says the home listing.

As for Edmonds, who runs a horse rescue on the ranch called Hopeful Hooves, he told USA Today he plans to sell the property and move to Maine to start another rescue -- this time without any alien interference.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...180536351.html

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

DNA (15th October 2018), Magnus (15th October 2018), mountain_jim (15th October 2018), muxfolder (18th October 2018), Star Tsar (15th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3