1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    will share this extraordinary tale here ...

the latest ...

JOHN EDMONDS INTERVIEW TWO - STARDUST RANCH

KERRY LYNN CASSIDY

Quote I made the trip out to Stardust Ranch to interview John Edmonds for the 2nd time, in person. This is a fascinating look at a man who has been dealing with the dark side of the ufo big picture, going down the rabbit hole for 19 years.
    Published on Nov 16, 2015

Reference: part one here

This interview deserves it's own thread IMO. It was absolutely dynamite and I feel important.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

The irony of this story is noteworthy. John has a master's degree in psychiatry and he's been so used to keeping the unbelievable reality of his home life a secret for fear of losing his career. In this interview he is slowly coming out of his shell he stayed in for so long. Kerry is basically counselling him warmly and encouraging him to bring this reality to the world. It feels real to me. Kerry was slowly gaining his trust in this interview and she tried to show patience with him. I can't imagine being in his shoes. But yet he is the character put there for a reason. This story begs for a movie or documentary to be made on. However the happy ending hasn't been "written" yet. The best is yet to come!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Betty (20th November 2015), Debra (20th November 2015), DNA (30th April 2016), drneglector (1st February 2016), giovonni (20th November 2015), Jantje (20th November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

My second listen ...

A very good conversational interview ...

And both John Edmonds and Kerry did a great job !

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is profound! Everyone should listen to this interview.

Thank you Kerry, and thank you for posting this Giovanni.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2016), giovonni (20th November 2015), Hazelfern (10th February 2016), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), Tyy1907 (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Grey pictures shown at 08:05

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2016), giovonni (21st November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Watched both interviews yesterday. Very interesting to say the least,the pictures of the greys are quite shocking. John Edmonds seems like the real deal to me. Sounds like he's been through hell and i wouldn't want to be in his shoes for one day. Kerry's interview is the best to happen for him though,this needs to be out there and camelot will no doubt do that.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2016), giovonni (21st November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Shannon (20th November 2015), Tyy1907 (21st November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

I really liked this interview. I don't know about John yet but I like him and I have no reason to doubt him. Scary stuff, with the guy in the back with the machete! Yeah right, my tush would be outta there!

This place sounds like hands down the creepiest place in America. Greys forming in your house then disappearing?! No thank you. I have to keep this in mind when I start complaining that nothing super natural and cool happens to me.

Kinda reminds me of this video from a friend of the director of "the hidden hand"

Last edited by Shannon; 20th November 2015 at 22:45.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

DNA (5th February 2016), drneglector (1st February 2016), giovonni (21st November 2015), janette (20th November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Tyy1907 (21st November 2015), Wide-Eyed (10th January 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The more I think about this, the more id like to know if this video above from the hidden hand is anything like what John Edmonds and his wife have experienced.

This guy who caught this video was taking video audio of his cat and never saw this "thing" "being"(?) in the physical. He noticed it after watching the recording! Creepy!!

Jane trip...paging Jane trip.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2016), giovonni (21st November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Mutchie (23rd November 2015), Tyy1907 (21st November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    The more I think about this, the more id like to know if this video above from the hidden hand is anything like what John Edmonds and his wife have experienced.

This guy who caught this video was taking video audio of his cat and never saw this "thing" "being"(?) in the physical. He noticed it after watching the recording! Creepy!!

This kind of phenomena exist (at least for me) ... Had on several occasion witnessed such entities while living in James Gilliland's (Bridge House) in 2012 ... While James usually slept in his Yurt (tower) most nights over looking the 'field of dreams' ... Myself and his canine (Jedar) slept in the house upstairs ...

I remember quite well one particular late night/morning being awoken by Jedar (who was sleeping next to me) growling and peering at the cracked doorway ... Jumping up from the bed, I open the door to see a slim lanky being coming out of James (unused master bedroom) ... Upon hearing Jedar barking ... I witnessed the being spring (as if not touching the steps) down the stairs (while chasing after) I witnessed a pale lanky clothless being (awkwardly) moving towards the back door (literally moving through it) without opening the door !

I must add that James home has two particular ley lines going through its back area wall (close to the kitchen door) where the being fled to. Note it is no secret that the Eceti Ranch is upon a vortex (with apparently a portal) on the property ... In the aftermath of this event, I came to realize why my other fellow companion rancher's preferred not sleeping in the main house alone (at least would not with Jedar close by).

Please note ~ It wasn't the first nor the last time I would have strange encounters with various other entities while living on the property.

Note: Jedar (from Andromeda)
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st November 2015 at 21:53. Reason: add picture

16. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

I think Kerry was VERY PATIENT with John cause it was evident he is torn between 2 worlds ...He worry's about how his friends at work will perceive all of this BUT let's be honest here - They should KNOW him well enough to realise he would NEVER make this kind of thing up ... I want to hear about his hypnotic regressions cause he said he was able to ask for knowledge and receive answers ... I honestly think he is 100 per cent for REAL ... Also interesting that there are a few Military bases around I HOPE WE HEAR MORE FROM jOHN ...Kerry could really be onto something here .

ps- IMAGINE 19 YEARS OF CRAZY EVENTS WITH ET ....
    Last edited by Mutchie; 23rd November 2015 at 05:26.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Debra (25th November 2015), giovonni (25th November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Tyy1907 (10th January 2016), Watching from Cyprus (10th January 2016), william r sanford72 (8th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

This kind of phenomena exist (at least for me) ... Had on several occasion witnessed such entities while living in James Gilliland's (Bridge House) in 2012 ... While James usually slept in his Yurt (tower) most nights over looking the 'field of dreams' ... Myself and his canine (Jedar) slept in the house upstairs ...

I remember quite well one particular late night/morning being awoken by Jedar (who was sleeping next to me) growling and peering at the cracked doorway ... Jumping up from the bed, I open the door to see a slim lanky being coming out of James (unused master bedroom) ... Upon hearing Jedar barking ... I witnessed the being spring (as if not touching the steps) down the stairs (while chasing after) I witnessed a pale lanky clothless being (awkwardly) moving towards the back door (literally moving through it) without opening the door !

I must add that James home has two particular ley lines going through its back area wall (close to the kitchen door) where the being fled to. Note it is no secret that the Eceti Ranch is upon a vortex (with apparently a portal) on the property ... In the aftermath of this event, I came to realize why my other fellow companion rancher's preferred not sleeping in the main house alone (at least would not with Jedar close by).

Please note ~ It wasn't the first nor the last time I would have strange encounters with various other entities while living on the property.

Note: Jedar (from Andromeda)
    Giovanni, that sounds so friggin scary...omg. Thank the stars you had the fluffy puppie with you, I actually wanted to start a thread about animals and the paranormal, but have to do a search first.

Sounds like having mans best friend around when things go down makes for a good security system besides all the other fun perks of dogs.

I need to look into lay lines...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Debra (25th November 2015), DNA (30th April 2016), giovonni (25th November 2015), Michelle Marie (8th February 2016), Tyy1907 (10th January 2016), william r sanford72 (8th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

Jedar Standing Watch

Well, I've come to find there's really no ordinary when it comes to any living being ...
    Jedar's role at the ranch was that of an extraordinary sentinel to the property ...

No one (or thing) ever came up James driveway without him knowing ...
    And no one ever stayed without his approval.
    God bless his soul !

PS ~ James would say Jedar (of Andromeda) was especially here for his mission within
    the collective universal consciousness. Overtime I came to realize what he meant -
    In that there are many other sentient beings living amongst us in many
    forms of expression upon this earth. And when living near such a
    dimensional portal (such as the Eceti ranch) enables one to
    experience a much different kind of normal.

The secret to sustaining such a presence requires one to maintain a level of energy
    that affords a most wondrous awareness of life, though challenges occur overtime
    for most individuals trying to hold that energy while in the human body form.

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Project Camelot: John Edmonds Interview Two - Stardust Ranch

will share this here ...

note this was recorded this past summer ...

ECETI Ranch | Pacific NorthWEIRD

Quote Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence | A UFO and ET hotspot outside of Trout Lake, WA is featured. Radio host, Clyde Lewis and a man claiming to have contact with a feline extraterrestrial named "Ba-Geet" are interviewed.
    Published on Nov 28, 2015

22. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Didn't find the pics of the grey very impressive personally. I'm inclined to give JE the benefit of the doubt, except ... What self-respecting ETs put themselves in harms way and wait for people club 'em or stab 'em with swords. Damned sloppy if you ask me. No, they zap you unconscious with one of their little gizmos and and then have their way with the ass-probe thing. Oh and mind-wipe you afterwards. Everybody knows that. Maybe all that will come out later. Anyway, these particular greys don't seem to have quite got the hang of this abduction business. Gives the others something to laugh about I suppose. Apparently not all indians are good at sneaking up on people. Same thing maybe.

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Update

First hour of the show John Edmonds shares some new happenings ...

Human Transcendence/ Stardust Ranch Update

Host Jimmy Church with guests William Henry and John Edmonds

January 9, 2015

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Didn't find the pics of the grey very impressive personally. I'm inclined to give JE the benefit of the doubt, except ... What self-respecting ETs put themselves in harms way and wait for people club 'em or stab 'em with swords. Damned sloppy if you ask me. No, they zap you unconscious with one of their little gizmos and and then have their way with the ass-probe thing. Oh and mind-wipe you afterwards. Everybody knows that. Maybe all that will come out later. Anyway, these particular greys don't seem to have quite got the hang of this abduction business. Gives the others something to laugh about I suppose. Apparently not all indians are good at sneaking up on people. Same thing maybe.

Yeah it doesn't sound like the greys really had their chit together, totally messed up the operation by getting ninja turtled. Such bumbling mistakes are very human things to do...

Hey wait! Hmmm....

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

giovonni (11th January 2016), Mike (28th January 2016), william r sanford72 (8th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Update

First hour of the show John Edmonds shares some new happenings ...

Human Transcendence/ Stardust Ranch Update

Host Jimmy Church with guests William Henry and John Edmonds

January 9, 2015

Man they've got to do a segment on Johns new offworld friends. Am I the only one dying to hear more about that?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Debra (1st February 2016), drneglector (4th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th January 2016), giovonni (11th January 2016), Shannon (12th January 2016), william r sanford72 (8th February 2016)

28. Link to Post #18
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

The last couple of minutes of the interview was... can't find the words... for now I shall say "unbelievable".

"getting people from off world that wanted to help us"
    Can we have Kerry going there a third time to be a fly on the wall and meet these people/beings who want to help John Edmonds??

I truly find it hard to believe.
    Would love it to be true.
    If I had the money, I would go there myself.

What I don't understand is that Jimmy Church doesn't question when he mentions this.

Shouldn't he be asking questions about this event? I'm sure the other/next guest would understand having his interview temporarily cancelled with such a statement from the 1st guest on the show.
    Last edited by Flowerpunkchip; 12th January 2016 at 11:45.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

drneglector (4th February 2016), giovonni (30th January 2016), Mike (28th January 2016), Shannon (12th January 2016), william r sanford72 (8th February 2016)

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)

Precisely. This is where the whole thing collapsed for me. What kind of "advanced" being is going to risk it all in a fist fight with a human? Especially a spindly little grey weighing roughly 80 pounds? What kind of highly intelligent being would recklessly disregard its massive technological advantage and instead opt for a f#cking machete match with some sun stroked hick in a dirty, beer stained wife-beater undershirt? It just doesnt make the slightest bit of sense.

It disappoints me because this stuff is right up my alley. I was really enjoying the interview till this point...I really was. I love this stuff. For me, the weirder, the better. I am fascinated with the bizarre and the highly strange. But the guy lost me here and I never found my way back. He tells a good story with a good poker face, but I feel regretfully compelled to call bullsh!t on Edmonds.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (5th February 2016), drneglector (4th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

will share this here ...

Ep. 369 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ John Edmonds:

The StarDust Ranch ET case

"John Edmonds, owner of the StarDust Ranch outside of Phoenix, AZ joins the show for the first time and we discuss the ET contact he has had for almost two decades dating back to 1996. We cover the different beings that have been seen around the ranch and inside his home, the type of craft, images, video and eyewitness accounts.:

Original air date Dec 9, 2015 / Published on Jan 30, 2016

Interview segment begins at the 31 minute mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast