+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot: Kennedy, The NWO And The Future

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Project Camelot: Kennedy, The NWO And The Future

A roundtable discussion with Jim Marrs, Jim Fetzer and Robert Morningstar hosted by Kerry Cassidy.

PART 1

Published on Nov 19, 2015

Part 2

2. Link to Post #2
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Kennedy, The NWO And The Future

Thanks, G. Heard about this on the Real Deal's latest JFK show. Will check it out later.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd November 2015), giovonni (20th November 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Make sure you don't miss the time 7:08 statement from Jim Marrs. Such a fine presentation. Good work all of you aging and greying truthseekers... and of course, dear Kerry.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd November 2015), giovonni (21st November 2015), sigma6 (22nd November 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The expanded expose on JFK is interesting, and the premise that the New World Order really got underway at that time, is relevant. For those who do not have the time for a two hour documentary and rehash of the JFK assassination, but wish to look at how all this is supposed to tie into what is happening today, start at the 25 minute mark of tape two.

You will still not get a gestalt of where were really going though a s it was hard to keep the question on topic.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd November 2015), giovonni (20th November 2015), heyokah (21st November 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

In 1963, I was standing on the corner of First Ave., and 67th St., Manhattan, when then President Kennedy and his security men drove past me, smiling happily and waving, in an open convertible, on their way to the United Nations. Whether it was common sense or my growing esp, a thought loudly proclaimed, "That man is going to be shot." I liked the president and so was very disturbed by the thought that he was being careless with his life.

It was many years before my mother told me one of her many family secrets. The President's first cousin was married to my father's second cousin who was called Jack Two to distinguish him from the President who was Jack One. In what I believe to have been 1945, my mother was helped to come to the USA because of this. She was invited to attend the Thanksgiving dinner put on by the President's aunts, the Fitzgeralds. One of these ladies was extremely psychic; Jack One and his brother stopped by to say that they could not stay for dinner as they had to meet an important person from Washington at the airport. Even then, he knew that he was being selected for the presidency and his psychic aunt said, "You know you are going to be shot!" He turned to my mother and said, "When I am president, I will get your country back for you." (That is another very big story.)

The night that Robert Kennedy was shot, my mother was about to close up her small shop which was located in a very public, exposed area when the Superintendent of the building, an Italian man, came to her and said, "Robert Kennedy is going to be shot tonight by the Mafia." In a panic, she tried to reach Jack Two in Florida who was not in. After getting home, the news of the shooting of Robert Kennedy was on the radio.

Some time after that occurrence, I was again in the USA watching television when a video was shown of Robert Kennedy in the Hotel Kitchen after he had completed a speech right before he was shot. Imagine a rectangular room with the camera at the right, back of the rectangle. On the right front and side of the rectangle is the entrance from outside to this kitchen. Robert is standing in the center of the room facing the wall, away from the camera. The room is absolutely filled with people. Immediately behind Robert stands a man in a kaki uniform (some sort of guard?) his stomach is toughing Robert's back. There is a revolver in his right hand behind Robert's head. The video identifies Serhan Serhan who is a considerable distance from Robert off to his right, just entering the door, with many people interposing the space and although there may have been a gun in his hand, he seems to have been restrained and almost horizontal (this picture is what is frozen in my memory; however, it has been fifty years now). This video has to be in the keeping of the station which published it. My conclusion is that even if Serhan Serhan fired his gun, the bullet would have penetrated many others before getting to Robert. I thought I heard that the bullet went through his head at close range. My conclusion, with my limited information however, is that the man standing behind him with his gun to Robert's head is a more likely suspect than Serhan Serhan. If someone knows who is representing him, this information might help him. Jack Two died about twenty years ago.

Both the President and his brother were like Ceasar at the Senate, many knives (all of self-interest) were drawn against them. The Federal Reserve Bankers & the Vatican, Johnson and his reputed profitable interests in the Vietnam War, the Texan oil men, etc., etc. and the CIA which did not wish to be disbanded by Robert.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (21st November 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd November 2015), giovonni (21st November 2015), gripreaper (22nd November 2015), Humble Janitor (25th November 2015), muxfolder (22nd November 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I just finished the 2nd vid and they are both enjoyable and full
    of years of study and investigation into the JFK murder & US coup.

The fun bit for me was when Kerry brought up the UFO connection
    and the difference between Robert and Jim who have been down
    the rabbit hole for decades and Jim Fetzer , who to be fair has
    not fallen down ...LOL Still he is very knowledgeable and excepts
    9/11,ISIS are 'psyops' and much more ,but without taking the
    whole alternate situation into account he is missing pieces of the
    puzzle imo.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd November 2015 at 21:58.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (23rd November 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

This lecture is one of the best lectures I have ever heard, in my top five. It is a class on the JFk assassination but he covers many other topics, Nazis in Argentina and their connections with CIA. He covers in the course of this class, about five theories about who did the deed, this lecture is about CIA involvement and why they would want to kill the president. Other topics are natural law vs Facism, Federal reserve, who funded Hilter among other topics.
    Great stories.
    This lecture should be called; How the US governemt really works.
    It is a long lecture but it is a gold mine of information.

Last edited by 3(C)+me; 9th January 2016 at 21:10.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2016), Gardener (10th January 2016), giovonni (9th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Project Camelot: Kennedy, The NWO And The Future

If anyone would know, Daniel Sheehan surely is he ...

Thanks for the post.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Thank you cccme, many dots connected here. Bumping this lecture. Its gets better and better too, I get it much better after watching this video.
    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    This lecture is one of the best lectures I have ever heard, in my top five. It is a class on the JFk assassination but he covers many other topics, Nazis in Argentina and their connections with CIA. He covers in the course of this class, about five theories about who did the deed, this lecture is about CIA involvement and why they would want to kill the president. Other topics are natural law vs Facism, Federal reserve, who funded Hilter among other topics.
    Great stories.
    This lecture should be called; How the US governemt really works.
    It is a long lecture but it is a gold mine of information.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I have actually watched this whole series up to this point, one of the advantages of being retired and being curious. Some of the others were very good but this one pulls everything he talked about in the past classes into this one, I am going to watch #18 sometime this weekend hopefully. He really does pull together a story that is very upsetting but a real eye opener, not for the faint of heart.
    These students are really getting their money's worth.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread