+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proof U.S. government wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria...

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Proof U.S. government wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria...

Well,well, well, what do we have here?

There is so much debate over how the U.S. and other nations will stop ISIS but can these leaders be trusted? Ben Swann exposes secret DOD documents that prove the U.S. wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria.

2. Link to Post #2
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Angry Re: Proof U.S. government wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria...

You betcha Calz, it's time to start waking the common folk up...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

USA Created, Armed and Funded ISIS, while Russia bombs the crap out of them. Bush was CIA Chief. Putin was KGB chief. Same team. We have killed over 1.4 million in Iraq over WMD lies, 2 million were killed by U.S. forces in Vietnam over Gulf of Tomkin lie.

We spend over a trillion dollars for war in the Middle East and the nations sheep keep sleeping. Only when we have lost all freedoms will we wake up, then it will be too late...but at least we will start to care.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,172 times in 10,476 posts

Default Re: Proof U.S. government wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria...

Fun to think about a hacker group finding a way to post the OP vid (or something similar) such that it takes over the programming on CNN (or others).

You know ... like V for Vendetta.

MSM in amerika is such a joke.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (21st November 2015), Jake (20th November 2015), JRS (20th November 2015), Nasu (20th November 2015), peterpam (21st November 2015), sigma6 (21st November 2015), thunder24 (20th November 2015), YoYoYo (20th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

The classified report suggests there is strategic value in establishing oppositional principles, this might mean to create, arm and train oppositional forces to help control the events in the region aligned to certain own interests...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (21st November 2015), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2015), Nasu (20th November 2015), peterpam (21st November 2015), Tangri (21st November 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Fun to think about a hacker group finding a way to post the OP vid (or something similar) such that it takes over the programming on CNN (or others).

You know ... like V for Vendetta.

MSM in amerika is such a joke.

I liked that movie and yes the MSM in most countries are a joke...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    The classified report suggests there is strategic value in establishing oppositional principles, this might mean to create, arm and train oppositional forces to help control the events in the region aligned to certain own interests...
    Correct my Swedish friend, Alea iacta est...
    Last edited by Althena; 20th November 2015 at 18:09. Reason: Getting the hand of it

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,741 times in 1,233 posts

Bread and circuses. Is he part of the act or exposing it.

I know I tend to believe what he speaks of rather than, for instance, Fox or BBC etc. But where does his funding come from?

His presentation there is not a million miles away from an MSM newsroom report. Has to cost money somewhere along the line, even if it is just blue screen tech in the background.

I have little doubt ISIS is a creation, or has been born because, of imperialist expansion policy and divide and conquer thinking but there is a bigger game going on here - is my feeling.

Is it Huxley, just not everyone has been curtailed yet, or is it Shakespeare, and the world's a stage... apparently our part is sitting in the audience.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (21st November 2015), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2015), Nasu (20th November 2015)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 354 posts

Thanks Althena and welcome to Avalon!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Althena (21st November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (21st November 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,784 times in 1,333 posts

Love and Hope

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Flash (21st November 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,760 times in 8,858 posts

What a beautiful woman, and with a sense of sarcastic humour

She does nail all those weird stories and show the ridiculous of name changing while they are all (ISIS and alike) from the same sources, financed by the same people. She even mentions the problems they had with Israel and USA when they were trying to court 4 iranians, living in Iran, therefore with the agreement of the Iranian government, who had been doing terrorism in her country in 1994.

It seems they are not all working for the higher cabal, when they are elected president of a smaller country.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Tangri (21st November 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,629 times in 2,893 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Bread and circuses. Is he part of the act or exposing it.

I know I tend to believe what he speaks of rather than, for instance, Fox or BBC etc. But where does his funding come from?

His presentation there is not a million miles away from an MSM newsroom report. Has to cost money somewhere along the line, even if it is just blue screen tech in the background.

I have little doubt ISIS is a creation, or has been born because, of imperialist expansion policy and divide and conquer thinking but there is a bigger game going on here - is my feeling.

Is it Huxley, just not everyone has been curtailed yet, or is it Shakespeare, and the world's a stage... apparently our part is sitting in the audience.
    it's so retardly obvious that ISIS is just El CIAda 2.0 It must have been too embarrassing... how it was just too powerful a meme leaking into the main stream public... "El CIAda" was becoming a more common term then the original one it was spoofing ... LOLOL!! ISIS and it's hoaky reference to the Egyptian (Freemason hidden connection to Vatican Anglo NWO movement... ISIS - Egypt - origin of British Royalty "Great Britain, Israeli origin connection, etc...all Secret Societies historical doctrine... the Elites' operatives (Freemason mercenaries, financial saboteurs, political operatives...) and in that regard Britain and US are so in bed together... thank God we finally kicked Harper out of that circle j*** .... (i.e. we will go back to our "traditional role as diplomatic "do gooders" (really doing the Queen's bidding...)

Trudeau is now carefully trying to untangle Canada out from it image of US stooge partner in crime back to something less "hypocritical" (not that I have any illusions of his candy apple image... which is just too "shiny and chrome" for me... (hehe), I don't think they are ready to "harvest" his pristine reputation... they need to corner him first...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st November 2015 at 04:17.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Flash (21st November 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Thanks Althena and welcome to Avalon!
    Thanks for the warm welcome!!

+ Reply to Thread