+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson, with Joe Rogan

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson, with Joe Rogan

Streamed live on Nov 19, 2015

Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his new book "Magicians of the Gods" is available now. Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

Graham Hancock's multi-million bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing, deeply controversial, wide-ranging investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for Earth's lost civilization. Twenty years on, Hancock returns with the sequel to his seminal work filled with completely new, scientific and archaeological evidence, which has only recently come to light...

Near the end of the last Ice Age 12,800 years ago, a giant comet that had entered the solar system from deep space thousands of years earlier, broke into multiple fragments. Some of these struck the Earth causing a global cataclysm on a scale unseen since the extinction of the dinosaurs. At least eight of the fragments hit the North American ice cap, while further fragments hit the northern European ice cap. The impacts, from comet fragments a mile wide approaching at more than 60,000 miles an hour, generated huge amounts of heat which instantly liquidized millions of square kilometers of ice, destabilizing the Earth's crust and causing the global Deluge that is remembered in myths all around the world. A second series of impacts, equally devastating, causing further cataclysmic flooding, occurred 11,600 years ago, the exact date that Plato gives for the destruction and submergence of Atlantis.

The evidence revealed in this book shows beyond reasonable doubt that an advanced civilization that flourished during the Ice Age was destroyed in the global cataclysms between 12,800 and 11,600 years ago. But there were survivors - known to later cultures by names such as 'the Sages', 'the Magicians', 'the Shining Ones', and 'the Mystery Teachers of Heaven'. They travelled the world in their great ships doing all in their power to keep the spark of civilization burning. They settled at key locations - Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, Baalbek in the Lebanon, Giza in Egypt, ancient Sumer, Mexico, Peru and across the Pacific where a huge pyramid has recently been discovered in Indonesia. Everywhere they went these 'Magicians of the Gods' brought with them the memory of a time when mankind had fallen out of harmony with the universe and paid a heavy price. A memory and a warning to the future...

For the comet that wrought such destruction between 12,800 and 11,600 years may not be done with us yet. Astronomers believe that a 20-mile wide 'dark' fragment of the original giant comet remains hidden within its debris stream and threatens the Earth. An astronomical message encoded at Gobekli Tepe, and in the Sphinx and the pyramids of Egypt,warns that the 'Great Return' will occur in our time...

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. He has 4 decades of study, research and exploration Into the interface between ancient mysteries and modern science, has been an active Freemason for 30 years and is Past Master of one of the oldest and largest Masonic lodges in Georgia. He has been recognized by The National Science Teachers Association for his commitment to Science education for young people.

The acclaimed 1997 TBS/CNN documentary “Fire from the Sky” was based upon his research into Earth change and catastrophic events. He has organized several dozen field expeditions documenting evidence for catastrophic earth change. He has received academic recognition for outstanding work as a student of geology. His work incorporates Ancient Mythology, Astronomy, Earth Science, Paleontology, Symbolism, Sacred Geometry and Architecture, Geomancy, and other arcane and scientific traditions. For over 25 years he has presented classes, lectures, and multimedia programs synthesizing this information for students of the Mysteries.

Randall is uniquely qualified to interpret the hidden meaning of the great masterpieces of mystical architecture, as well as esoteric and occult ritual and symbolism. It is his aspiration to affect a revival of lost knowledge towards the goal of creating the new world based upon universal principles of harmony, freedom, and spiritual evolution.
    Last edited by ponda; 22nd November 2015 at 12:08. Reason: add text
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

alh02 (28th November 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd November 2015), cursichella1 (23rd November 2015), earthdreamer (13th January 2016), Earthship (22nd November 2015), Elisheva (23rd November 2015), genevieve (22nd November 2015), giovonni (22nd November 2015), greybeard (22nd November 2015), jaybee (29th November 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd November 2015), Jhonie (23rd November 2015), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Lefty Dave (22nd November 2015), Menkaure (22nd November 2015), Muzz (22nd November 2015), Nasu (23rd November 2015), norman (1st December 2015), OmeyocaN777 (22nd November 2015), seehas (22nd November 2015), Shannon (22nd November 2015), silverfish (24th November 2015), Snoweagle (22nd November 2015), SR19 (22nd November 2015), StandingWave (30th November 2015), Star Tsar (23rd April 2019), sunflower (1st December 2015), Swanette (29th November 2015), thunder24 (22nd November 2015), Wind (23rd November 2015), Woody (22nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson, with Joe Rogan

you know the tales said atlantis was destroyed by the atlantians purposely so this is some new news for my history file but all good just the same you know it is said there are known 20 possibly various strains of ETs livin in underwater bases just off the florida coast, you probably knew that, peace dennis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Lefty Dave (22nd November 2015), Nasu (23rd November 2015), ponda (22nd November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

thanks for posting this, i love the john rogan show his audience is really a wide spectrum and as graham said he uses his power to give information to the people that u can't find in the mainstream.

they talk about this flood and they aren't sure where the water came from isn't it possible that this water was once part of the planet that was between mars and jupiter? if this planet was destroyed due to a war the oceans went into the solar system as ice and maybe some of them got sucked by the gravity of earth, this would mean LOTS of water. i remember having read this theory somewhere before but i don't remember where.
    Last edited by seehas; 22nd November 2015 at 20:36.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

jaybee (29th November 2015), Nasu (23rd November 2015), ponda (22nd November 2015), sunflower (1st December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    thanks for posting this, i love the john rogan show his audience is really a wide spectrum and as graham said he uses his power to give information to the people that u can't find in the mainstream.

they talk about this flood and they aren't sure where the water came from isn't it possible that this water was once part of the planet that was between mars and jupiter? if this planet was destroyed due to a war the oceans went into the solar system as ice and maybe some of them got sucked by the gravity of earth, this would mean LOTS of water. i remember having read this theory somewhere before but i don't remember where.

Good question about the origins of the Earth's water.You might be interested in a recent thread here that delves into a new theory about water and the formation of the solar system.Here's a quick summary of the videos.

Quote Geology and planetary science have given explanations for the creation of the Earth. Allegedly 4 billion years ago there was a hot mass of material which gradually formed into the Earth and cooled over millions of years. New evidence may suggest the Earth may have been completely different in its early stages. Today's programme explores a theory put forward by researcher Peter Woodhead who suggests a completely different sequence of events to arrive at today's Earth. The theory seems to tie many loose ends together, such as "where did the oceans come from", "why do planets become gas giants", "why do the continents fit together", "was gravity lower in the time of the dinosaurs" and "is gravity what we think". Andrew Johnson has worked with Peter Woodhead to help derive equations to explain how gravity works in this new model. They have authored two papers on the new theory.
    Last edited by ponda; 23rd November 2015 at 04:37.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    Dresden James.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th January 2016), jaybee (29th November 2015), Nasu (23rd November 2015), seehas (23rd November 2015), sunflower (1st December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

really enjoyed the Joe Rogan interview with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson - thanks Ponda -

it makes sense to me that there was a catastrophe so bad that it changed the world forever -(12800 yrs ago)
    and literally washed away a Golden Age - destroying and killing nearly everyone and everything -
    then another catastrophe around a thousand years later - finished off the 'job'...
    then life on earth had to struggle back from scratch -

The intelligent conversation and interesting evidence was a pleasure to listen to and see - I'm also quite taken with Joe Rogan's style
    of interview and the energy coming from him - - -

cheers

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ponda (30th November 2015), sunflower (1st December 2015), TargeT (1st December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

related......

Psychedelics Show Amazing Promise as Cure for Addiction, Anxiety, Trauma and Even Fear of Death

By David Icke on 30th November 2015

‘A certain phrase often mentioned in any gathering where the topic is psychedelic
    science comes from Huxley’s final novel, Island. Ever the wordsmith, he borrowed
    one component from Indian philosophy (moksha, referring to emancipation or
    freedom from the cycle of birth and death) and added medicine, so that moksha-
    medicine becomes a balm for treating afflictions both physical and spiritual. A
    mushroom-based hallucinogen, this elixir is not consumed with casual disregard
    on Huxley’s fictional island. I recently reread the novel and was surprised to see
    how Huxley gives us a prescient glimpse of moksha-medicine at work today.

Eager to snag a good seat, I arrived early in Pasadena to hear a talk about
    “Psychedelic Science: From ’60s Counterculture to Modern Medicine,” a forum
    sponsored by Southern California Public Radio station KPCC on a warm
    September night in 2014.’

Read more: Psychedelics Show Amazing Promise as Cure for Addiction, Anxiety,
    Trauma and Even Fear of Death

http://www.alternet.org/books/field-...-place-society

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sunflower (1st December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

This was a great pod cast... these two guys together was amazing, especially how their research crosses paths and corroborates each others theories.

VERY good watch/listen!!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Shannon (1st December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

From Graham Hancock:

I’ll be appearing on the Joe Rogan Experience on Tuesday 15 November with Randall Carlson for 3 hours of controversy and breaking news concerning the hidden past, and the future, of humanity. We’re scheduled to start at 1.30 pm Pacific Time on the 15th and the conversation will be on Youtube and I-tunes thereafter.

Randall and I will, amongst other matters, be raising issues in this podcast concerning the Younger Dryas comet impacts 12,800 years ago, and the implications for the rediscovery of Earth’s lost civilization of the investigations now underway by the scientists of the Comet Research Group. Please check out and please support the Comet Research Group’s crowdfunding campaign, which I have kicked off this morning with a personal donation. Please join me! Anything you can give, no matter how small, makes a difference because when we get together we are strong. The message that needs to be sent from this campaign is that even though the dominator agencies of our society say NO we the people say YES and in large enough numbers to make our voices heard: You will find all relevant links and further information on this page: http://grahamhancock.com/comet-research-group/

Published on Nov 16, 2016

Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his latest book "Magicians of the Gods" is available now. Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.
    Dresden James.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

3NRG (18th November 2016), 7alon (20th November 2016), Aurelius (20th November 2016), Basho (18th November 2016), Cardillac (18th November 2016), Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), drneglector (18th November 2016), earthdreamer (30th November 2016), Eram (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2016), gaiagirl (18th November 2016), genevieve (18th November 2016), gord (18th November 2016), Krist (18th November 2016), Lefty Dave (18th November 2016), Morbid (15th January 2017), Muzz (18th November 2016), norman (18th November 2016), seko (21st November 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Spellbound (15th January 2017), StandingWave (18th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (18th November 2016), Wind (20th November 2016), Woody (18th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

HAHA. I'm literally watching this right now. I'm 2 hours and 47 minutes in. I love me some Joe Rogan. Mix in Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock and a fat joint and you got yourself an amazing discussion.

My brief synapsis so far:

They mostly talk about the great flood. When an large object (comet?) hits North America 12,500 years ago, melting the 1 mile high ice sheet, a 1000 foot flood roars through the Americas. The ocean rises 400 feet and covers all the ice age cities. The finding of Gobekli Tepe show evidence that humanity was very advance 10000+ years ago.

A civilization like ours if hit by an impact and then flooding of that magnitude would be completely erased 12,500 years in the future. Can you imagine the surviving people 12,500 years in the future telling the stories of our great culture. We could fly to the moon, talk to people on the other side of the world instantly, and all the other technology that we take for granted...
    Last edited by Octavusprime; 18th November 2016 at 04:42.
    (Insert signature here)

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

7alon (19th November 2016), Basho (18th November 2016), Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), Cognitive Dissident (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2016), gaiagirl (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Shannon (18th November 2016), Spellbound (15th January 2017), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (18th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote $ 50 million a year on asteroid research
    I love listening to Graham and I have been on board with his
    theories since watching his docs in the late 1990's. My only
    criticism is he does not go down the ET route which I understand
    why he does not and he may well be right.

But by not going there or the Secret Space programme he
    is walking the line between alternate and mainstream and
    he does it very well. Though maybe relatively little money
    is put into asteroid defence is that we already have one
    via secret programmes ??

====================================

This set of on site research reports are a important part of explaining Grahams
    theory. They are a bit like academic geological & geography field trips but you are
    among primeval natural features and shows the raw power of nature.

"Decoding the Ice Age Floods - Wallula Gap" Graham Hancock interviews Randall Carlson (#1)

Raw, spontaneous video of Catastrophist geological researcher Randall Carlson and
    best-selling author Graham Hancock overlooking Washington state’s Wallula Gap on
    the Columbia River, near the Oregon border. This mile-wide bottleneck restrained
    the waters of the Ice Age Floods 13,000 years ago. Hancock interviews Carlson on
    the details of the events that scoured the Channeled Scablands and the interview
    explores the idea of a comet striking the ice sheet over Canada. First in a series –
    Please subscribe and share! Additional photos and maps here:
    http://geocosmicrex.com/gallery/wallu...

==================================================

Decoding the Ice Age Floods: Catastrophic Meltdown (With Randall Carlson at Mt. St. Helens) #2

Raw recording as Randall Carlson spills catastrophic knowledge spontaneously to
    visitors on the trail at Johnston Ridge, overlooking Mount St. Helens in
    southwestern Washington. He questions the entrenched theories regarding the Ice
    Age Floods that roared across the state 13,000 years ago, connecting their source
    instead to melt-water from an extra-terrestrial object’s direct impact into the ice
    sheet covering British Columbia to the north, citing the 'Black Mat' and other
    evidence. The controversial “Younger-Dryas Impact Hypothesis” is undergoing
    fierce scrutiny, but Carlson has been independently pursuing that avenue of
    research since the early 90’s, and is now prepared to instigate more vigorous debate.

"Decoding the Ice Age Floods - Soap Lake" Graham Hancock Interviews Randall Carlson (#3)

Spontaneous on-site recording of Catastrophist geological researcher Randall
    Carlson and best-selling author Graham Hancock during their discovery expedition
    (Sept 2014) across the Pacific Northwest. Shielded from the rain in a gazebo at the
    mouth of Washington State's Grand Coulee (50 miles long, 900 feet deep, and a
    mile+ wide), the two mavericks envision powerful floods redistributing eroded
    debris and question the popular theory that an ice dam could retain water 2100
    feet deep across a 7-mile wide valley.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th November 2016 at 15:55.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (21st November 2016), Eram (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2016), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Krist (18th November 2016), Octavusprime (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (18th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Cider,ponda,
    Good material.Currently reading ,The Master Game.Graham Hancock & Robert Bauval .http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...he-master-game.Taking me some time to get through this one.A lot of time lines.
    Last edited by Krist; 18th November 2016 at 16:25.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

absolutely tremendous interview- G. Hancock remains one of the greatest- always on the cutting-edge of things removing the veil from our pre-concieved ideas of the origins of humanity and subsequently frequent destructions of our societies-

be well all-

Larry

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), earthdreamer (30th November 2016), Krist (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), seko (26th December 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"Decoding the Ice Age Floods - Lenore Lake" Graham Hancock Interviews Randall Carlson (#4)

Another spontaneous on-site recording of Catastrophist geological researcher Randall Carlson
    and best-selling author Graham Hancock during their discovery expedition (Sept 2014) across
    the Pacific Northwest in preparation for Hancock's new book. At the blustery sportsman’s access
    alongside Lenore Lake within Washington State's Grand Coulee, the two mavericks envision
    powerful floods redistributing eroded debris up the walls of the coulee and all the way through
    and out the mouth the Columbia Gorge on which the city of Portland is now built, multiple flood
    -flows combining into an 1100 feet-deep lake behind Wallula Gap, horseshoe-shaped ‘cataract’
    falls receding back up the length of the coulee, and lobes of the Cordilleran ice sheet directing
    supra-glacial flows directly into the head of Grand Coulee.

==========================================================
    ==========================================================

"Decoding the Ice Age Floods – Sun Lakes Overlook" Graham Hancock Interviews Randall Carlson (#5)

Unstaged, spontaneous on-site recording of Catastrophist geological researcher Randall Carlson and best
    -selling author Graham Hancock during their discovery expedition (Sept 2014) across the US Pacific Northwest:
    Looking south over Sun Lakes State Park within Washington’s (Lower) Grand Coulee, the two mavericks
    envision horseshoe-shaped ‘cataract’ erosional forms migrating back the length of the coulee to chisel out the
    tremendous gorge, consider the capability of Wallula Gap to effectively funnel the volume of flood-water released
    from the ice-dam-impounded lake, and question the discrepancies in flow-velocities measured near the Purcell
    Trench’s glacial lobes.

=========================================================

"Decoding the Ice Age Floods - Dry Falls" Graham Hancock Interviews Randall Carlson (episode 6)

Our fifth episode featuring spontaneous on-site recordings of Catastrophist geological researcher Randall Carlson
    and best-selling author Graham Hancock during their discovery expedition (Sept 2014) across the US Pacific
    Northwest: Overlooking and within the enormous Dry Falls Cataracts at the northern extreme of Washington’s
    Lower Grand Coulee, the two mavericks envision 20 miles of recessional erosion excavating the gorge along the
    Coulee Monocline, peer into the unique formations from the Visitor Center's 'catwalk', question the idea that an
    outburst flood from Montana could create the Grand and Moses Coulees, and study topographic maps that detail
    the massive destruction...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (21st November 2016), norman (18th November 2016), Octavusprime (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

I do like Graham Hancock and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble on Joe Rogan...but JR is someone to do a little research on in connection with satanism.

This is certainly not a definitive website on JR but it shows a very easy to find picture of him throwing the cornuto with the grandson of Anton Levey. It also shows his logo with it's recognizable symbolism.

https://yoy50.wordpress.com/2014/05/...ed-opposition/

Take care everyone...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Latte, Joe talks about people calling him a satanist in this very episode (It starts at 1:31) . By the way Randall is a Free Mason.

He states that he was invited to go to a celebrities house with his friend Duncan in 2003. Duncan was doing a performance at the party. The party's host was a self proclaimed hedonist and satanist. Joe said that do to that one incident, he has been forever labeled a satanist. I've heard Joe talk about his friend Duncan. Duncan is more of a hedonist. It's more about doing drugs, having sex and doing whatever makes you feel good. Not following the normal status quo. Joe speaks about Satanists that worship a demon are "retarded". See this video: Starts at 4:24

People love to blow **** out of proportion and love to make conspiracies out of nothing. The shirt he is shown wearing in that link you provided is pretty crazy I'll admit but the devil horns hand gesture is something that any rocker my age would have been flashing. We used it as "Rock On" not a signal that we were satanists.

Anyway, I've been listening to him for years and in my opinion he is awake, intelligent, funny and a no bull**** type of person. I've never gotten the impression that he is a satanist or part of the NWO for that matter. He doesn't believe in God, but if that makes him a Satanist then you can call me one too....

I do believe that humans are essentially gods in their own right. We are part of the universe around us and can directly effect and change it through action. I also think we have abilities and perceptions that are latent, untapped or otherwise suppressed. The universal energy could be "god" but I personally don't like the connotations that God implies. There is no man in my sky judging me, punishing me nor telling me how to live.

Anyway, JR may not be your cup of tea or maybe you should give him another shot. It's very easy to read an article and then throw a label on someone. It's a whole other thing to go into a conversation, discussion or interaction with an open mind and to judge that persons character for yourself.
    (Insert signature here)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th November 2016), Muzz (19th November 2016), OmeyocaN777 (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), seko (26th December 2016), StandingWave (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016), Wind (20th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

(This goes with the two previous posts above from an older thread...)

Now after their trip they pop into Joe Rogan and tell him and us all about it and more,,,

Joe Rogan Experience #725 - Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson

Streamed live on 19 Nov 2015

Graham Hancock is an English author and journalist, well known for books such as
    "Fingerprints Of The Gods" & his new book "Magicians of the Gods" is available now.
    Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician,
    geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Octavusprime (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Spellbound (15th January 2017), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Cinder,

Graham talks about Stitchin and the alien theory in the episode too (OP's episode). (Really good episode btw, long but worth it. Towards the end when Randall is showing pictures it gets a little slow though).

Graham basically states that Stitchin has done great work but used others interpretations of the Sumarian texts and interpreted those to fit his narrative. If true Stitchin isn't translating Sumarian Cuneiform but interpreting others translations... I think Graham would be open to the idea of aliens interacting with ancient people but so far he hasn't seen strong evidence.

More than likely humans were extremely advanced pre-ice age and through catastrophe were wiped off the face of the earth. If humans all died tomorrow, you would be hard pressed to tell we were even here in 10,000 years. Only things like the great pyramid may still be here. Skyscrapers, rusted and pummeled to oblivion. Streets broken down into soil. The earth is very good at recycling.
    Last edited by Octavusprime; 19th November 2016 at 00:08.
    (Insert signature here)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), greybeard (18th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Thanks Octavus, I'm glad to hear that. I hadn't read that is was just a lark and not his life.

The logo still makes me kind of uncomfortable tho...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Octavusprime (20th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), TargeT (19th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Graham basically states that Stitchin has done great work but used others
    interpretations of the Sumarian texts and interpreted those to fit his narrative. If
    true Stitchin isn't translating Sumarian Cuneiform but interpreting others
    translations... I think Graham would be open to the idea of aliens interacting with
    ancient people but so far he hasn't seen strong evidence.
    That's true to some extent , Graham does think ET's probably exist , but because
    he is competing against mainstream with the 12 500 years cataclysm and flood
    theory that he & others think destroyed a mainly coastal highly developed human
    civilisation, who's remnant got dispersed around the globe. He feels that fits better
    than ET intervention.

Sitchin has been accused of mis interpreting the Sumerian tablets since he
    published his first books and I have always had that in mind but other researchers
    have used his work with other sources. Gerald Clark say that Sitchin was pretty
    accurate from the work he has done of his own , so the we will have to wait and
    see as usual....

There are several vids by Gerald Clark on this thread.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...00#post1103200
    Iraqi Minister: Ancient Sumerians travelled space and discovered Pluto // 12th Planet by Z. Sitchin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 12th Planet written by Zecharia Sitchin

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-by-Z.-Sitchin

Enki,Enlil,Thoth,Anunnaki,Archons,Reptilians,Serpent's,Illuminati,Nag Hammadi,Gerald Clark

Published on 11 Sep 2016

Enki,Enlil,Thoth,Anunnaki,Archons,Reptilians,Serpent,Beings,Illuminati,Singularity,
    Nag,Hammadi,Mind,Control,Latest,Gerald,Clark,Leak,Project.

The Archon Interface - Serpent Beings - Soul Suckers - Clandestine Controllers

Thoth common influence of many Nag Hamad treatisei, the Kyballiion, the Poimnandre
    Dialog with Hermes in the Secret Teaching of All Ages, Excerpts from the Masters of the Far East.

Holographic Model of the Universe

The Pillars of Consciousness and connection to Charkra Systems

System of Spirit, spanning thru the Cosmos and various levels of source manifested. “With Charts & Graphs”

The Lower & Higher Dimensional Beings and their Roles to help and hinder Mankind into the Age of Aquarius
    and Source.Special thank you to Gerald Clark from http://www.geraldclark77.com for your contribution to
    the evolution of Spirit and Truth.

Gerald has 2 must read books “7th Planet Mercury Rising and The Anunnaki of Nibiru. Also at
    http://www.geraldclark77.com you will have access to the Genealogy of the Gods Scroll in
    either high quality vinyl at 7’ or e-download.

Also check out http://www.ArtisticVegan.com for the Delicious Source of Vegan Recipes and Podcasts!
    Use Code “LEAKPROJECT” for 10% discount on all Products at both websites!

Also become a contributing member at http://www.leakproject.com, Help Leak Project Grow & Bring you
    the Members more content from Around the World.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channels @ https://youtube.com/clandestinetim...

William Wallace YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJja...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th November 2016 at 00:52.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Octavusprime (20th November 2016), ponda (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

If I may interject? Not Mr Hancock but an enjoyable presentation/interview.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Den Of Lore

Episode 7 | Charles P. O'Dale - Younger Dryas Extinction Impact Event

Published 10th November 2016

We have live in studio meteor impact researcher, Charles P. O'Dale, live in studio to discuss his work researching The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, and to discuss his research on meteor/comet impacts in North America.

If you're a fan of Randall Carlson, Charles would be considered his Canadian equivalent in his search for knowledge on how meteor impacts have affected the North American continent.

Charles P. O'Dale
    ---------------------------
    Charle's scientific study of impact structures began only about 50 years ago. Like any kid, he spent hours looking at the craters on the Moon through his old telescope. Would he ever get a chance to explore a crater? Well since retirement, he has combined his hobbies of astronomy, geology and flying to explore impact craters and structures in North America from the air and ground.

While studying the physics of impact sites, Charles has found that circular geological features can be produced by a number of geological processes, including igneous activity (diatremes, maars, calderas, volcanoes, or syenite/plutons), dissolution and collapse of salt or carbonate rocks by groundwater (dolines), salt or shale diapirism, regional tectonism (circular fold-interference patterns or stratified circular features), glaciation (kettle holes), carbonate mounds, and by meteorite impacts.

His science background plus the experience gleaned from his past profession of semiconductor failure analysis has given him the incentive to document his analysis of these craters and structures.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th December 2016), earthdreamer (30th November 2016), ponda (20th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast