+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My personal aerial phenomenon (UFO) experiences, and questions

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default My personal aerial phenomenon (UFO) experiences, and questions

Hello Avalonians, friends!
    sorry in advance but this has turned into a rather long post.

I've been thinking about my personal experiences and now have a few questions?

This post is covering my sightings and simple descriptions of variations of the actual craft I have seen over the years!
    Sighting covering years from about mid 1980 to the present 2015.

The 2 questions will follow the list below:

1) The "Pulsating-Cuttlefish-Skinned-Blimp"
    As I recall it's shaped was like a Hindenburg-Airship but much smaller, it had no: cabin, fins, vertical fins, visible engines or sounds or visible strobe type lights.
    It flew in a totally level un-blustered flight even though there was gusts of wind.
    This craft was sighted by a friend who still remembers the event.
    I have no recollection of travelling home after the sighting!
    That was/is my most stunning/colorful sighting and one I class as inter-dimensional because of it's pattern/color effects, but even that might have been some sort of cloaking and therefore terrestrial or extraterrestrial!

On investigating this event the next day I realized something very strange 1
    The craft had risen/taken off from a spot/area where it shouldn't have been able to be I.E the area was thick prickly brambles with the odd little tree scattered around.
    So it couldn't have been a man made blimp!
    This area was also right next to a big bridge over the river Thames and so next to a very busy main road with a lot of traffic!
    The craft came up and then over the road towards me and my friend and would have ended up directly over us but we both don't remember that point of the event?

2) The "Wrong-Geometry-Wing"
    Looking straight upwards at hi-alt I first saw 3 satellite type objects which crossed paths and then kept on in there directions, then a wing like craft that seemed to be following a commercial Airliner came into view?
    this was at about 1000 feet hi on the approach path to Heathrow airport.
    The wing was just behind and just below the airplane which in it's self is very strange, it was almost like it was being towed or hiding from radar?
    The unidentified strange craft was just a wing, but flying in a non normal wing tip first alignment, so the 2 prongs of a V forwards ( this wasn't a V shape though it was almost a straight slim rectangle)!
    It had no visible engines, fins, sounds, cabin etc.
    The cabin and or other vertical fins might have been on top, I was viewing from directly underneath!
    This wing also turned outside of the normal mechanics of flight IE it just pivoted on it's wing tip to turn around, there was no tilting of the wing, or loss of height, it stayed totally flat as if it was on the ground and doing a tight taxi turn! Anti-Gravity-Craft?

3) The "Rugby/American-Football shaped craft", was all aluminium in color
    It was at about 1000 to 2000 feet alt.
    It was totally smooth and again no fins or cockpit/cab visible or sounds.
    It was flying between cloud layers of different heights and looked like it was flying against the wind direction.

4) The "Intense Satellite” type craft sightings, some of which where not normal Satellites!
    One in particular started off looking like a normal Satellite but turned to travel over my position, as it drew near to overhead it started to 'Power-Up' as they say but,
    it just got brighter and brighter, bigger and bigger until I thought it was something about to crash into me from the sky.
    I sort of panicked and ran inside my kitchen holding my hands over my head which is normally the right thing to do for your personal safety
    Waiting inside my kitchen for the big bang-crash! but no, went back outside and it had gone? have heard of this kind of event mention by people who did not run but got knocked to the ground and later reporting new abilities, so I probably missed out there

The above sighting could also have been an intense, bright White-Orb craft/entity maybe?

5) "Solid Red-Orb's"
    Have seen 2 of these and I am positive they where not 'Chinese-Lanterns'
    The first I watched flying around and among roof tops, zigzagging very positively and fast which then, keeping the same height flow off out of sight to my left.

The second RED-ORB I witnessed was out side my front door view point, it was flying low (just about 2 story house roof top) and fast straight at me and at about 100 feet away from me (Point when I noticed it) it then did an instant left turn and disappeared away at a good distance from me.
    This second sighting was very near and I could see it was a very solid looking perfectly round orb, not a lantern, no controlling wings or fins or sounds.
    The reason I saw both of these Orbs was due to a uneasy feeling of being watched!
    Both displayed strong, steady, fast flight even though there was one directional wind present, the Orbs disappeared off against the wind direction.
    I have not witnessed any White-Orbs close up, as I have with Red-Orbs! apart for maybe the “Intense Satellite” which might have been one but too bright and dazzling to make out any shape!

6) The "Giant-Flat-Grey-Saucer-Disk"
    Out of all my sightings this one still makes me smile and give a puzzled shake of my head.

I was laying over the back of my car-boot area while semi-sun-gazing when all of a sudden a giant flat grey disk appeared and instantly moved off to my left, this disk just carried on going off out of sight, over the horizon!
    I was totally focused on this disk as I followed it, it had no features and seemed to be (As far as I could tell from my distance away from it) like a totally flat grey sheet of material? I could not make out any thickness to it at all?

I would say it was just under the cloud layer at approximately 3000 to 5000 feet up, even at that height it was very big!

as it flew off it followed an arch flight path and was still quite visible before it actually disappeared over the horizon.

Was this an actual craft I was seeing or some sort of malfunctioning cloak?
    with maybe something/craft above it?
    I thought that because it just seemed so 'cartoon-Like'!
    but defiantly there!
    I was in a car park at the time, so I looked around to see if anyone else noticed it, but as usual no one was looking up

7) The "Arch-Lights"
    One more aerial sighting which again was directly above me.
    This happened in a Drizzle-Rain-Storm and alt of what seemed to about 500 to 800 feet up, maybe higher, it was dark and the sky was one totally grayed out color and full of constant drizzle.
    Not an actual craft seen (Maybe lights on a craft, which could have made it a 'Triangle') but some intense Arch-Light type happenings.
    These where like the light of a welding torch trying to flicker into ignition and or similar to a fluorescent light kicking into full power.
    One thing I did notice was the intense white lights happened in the same positions each time, 3 in all, they did not vary as might an electro-storm-lightening type of events?
    The lights seemed so be building up into something very powerful, almost like the cloud/sky was tiring to ignite, I tried to move from under it but then it stopped

Last one

8)The "Non-Banking-Civil-Airplane"
    I watch many civil and the odd few military aircraft fly around where I live, I live directly under the main flight path to "Heathrow Airport" planes coming into land and or take fly over me at 1000-2000 feet high.
    I also watch them flying off into the distance and climbing in alt, day and night.
    One plane which would have been one of the bigger civil airplanes, maybe a "747" was already way off in the distance at night with it's red/green/white lights showing clearly. While watching it turned direction from flying directly away from me to a right direction, the thing is, that as I watched it did not dip one wing and raise the other as with normal banking, it just became the plane fling to the right as a side on image to me?
    Another possible example of "Anti-Gravity-Craft" in flight, but this time looking like a normal configured civil aircraft ?

So questions:

1) Why have I seen so many UFO's, I hear so many people wanting to see them and say they watch the sky all the time with no luck!

2) Why so many different UFO types, only the Orb, and high satellite types have I seen more than once each?

I've had quite a few sightings now and virtually all seem to be different types of craft?
    I to my knowledge have not been abducted or conversed with aliens or entities other than one forced meditation event where I came face to face with a Djinn (Simon Parks verified my conclusion that it was a Djinn when I described the entity and event to him)
    I have got 2 simple drawings though, from my young childhood of my parents house complete with a ladder leading up to a landing platform on top of the house, and one drawing of a face I call "Jimmy" who looks like a cheeky, smiling "Hob-Goblin"!

Thx for reading, look forward to any comments

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd November 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd November 2015), Marikins (22nd November 2015), mojo (22nd November 2015), NeedleThreader (23rd November 2015), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Star Tsar (22nd November 2015), Valley (22nd November 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

Default Re: My personal aerial phenomenon (UFO) experiences, and questions

Thanks for sharing. Can you mention the general location. east or west coast?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

NeedleThreader (23rd November 2015), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd November 2015), Valley (22nd November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Wow Sunny-side-up that is amazing! I am just guessing but we can rule out a genetic link to a single race or a prior or interdimensional link to a single one because they are from several. So I am thinking your open-mindedness and intuitive abilities make you especially helpful in introducing the general idea of aliens to the public. I get the words 'harmonic' and 'ambassador'. Just guessing - I know nothing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

mojo (23rd November 2015), NeedleThreader (23rd November 2015), Shannon (23rd November 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thanks for sharing. Can you mention the general location. east or west coast?
    Hi mojo.
    No coast, SW London.
    I've only had homes/lived within a 4 mile area of SW London and all the sightings have come from within that area. All my homes have been under the flight path of Heathrow Airport, so I've lived on part Air and part aviation exhaust all my life ;(

Hi Marikins
    Thx for your reply, you now I've always thought of my self just as an observer, I've got a bad memory and it's always seemed to me that what I see and do in way of memory's just go off somewhere else and don't stay in my head lol!
    So maybe I have been a sort of window ?

I consider myself pretty-much awake and still having sightings.

Or maybe for some reason they at first find me interesting but then after a quick visit they move on and leave me
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Alan, this is just my feeling, but you can tolerate a lot of different frequencies and maintain their fidelity, so it would make sense that they come through you and go out. I do not see any entity or anything, I see colored waveforms go into your head. I feel they are positive. Are you sure you are just an observer? I am feeling you are more than a conduit, I feel you help coordinate different communications or frequencies. If you believe in such things, this may be the Big You doing the ambassador harmonic thing which is why you don't remember. I feel it is a service you are rendering and there may be no need to know for Little You. But still, you Alan have to be pretty cool to get this stuff. (As usual, just my crazy impressions, feel free to ignore )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (29th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread