+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydroxy; my experiments and accomplishment

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Hydroxy; my experiments and accomplishment

Before you read I advise you to save first to a secure drive
    This is inspired by my planned move off grid on March 2017.
    So I pick from where I had left back in 2000. Now I had the backing of the unlimited internet. Surfing through all the HHO hydroxyl water for fuel websites I found one very interesting, the SMAC booster. It is talk about in forums allegedly by engineers and technicians. So I constructed one SMAC booster and tried it. To my dismay the unit produce mostly unwanted gases and a small hydroxy. How did I knew. Because, back when I was younger, I use to play with the oxy/acetylene mix. Turning it into firecrackers, by capturing in a small plastic bag and igniting it. The metal sheet roofing of my workshop will shook with the explosion. The SMAC product however only makes a soft thump. In case you haven’t notice you can shuffle the name and see what it is in reality. Back to the site I search for clue and I found one “baking soda- don’t use. Produce bubbles and produce poisonous gas” without knowing what kind of poisonous gas is produced. So I drained the sodium hydroxide from the unit and fill it with baking soda dissolved in water and viola there is my firecrackers. A military man from the house next door came running outside the house to see who’s firing a gun. I called him in and we played with my firecrackers.
    My bike is not yet running in 100% water but what I knew so far can enable me to run it in 10% of its original consumption of gasoline. The only constraint is the funding and the difficulty of finding the necessary materials in our place. I wont mention numbers as I want you to concentrate on the hows and whys.
    Key discoveries:
    -Always use a DRY CELL electrolizer- in the wet cell the current bypass the plates, very inefficient
    -Always use a SATURATED BAKING SODA solution- Why? Current through the electrolizer is determined by the potential and the resistance. Meaning the more conductive the liquid is the more current can pass through with same amount of power. And current is what we need because electrolysis is exchange of electrons between plates and water molecules. More current more electrons more hydroxy. Right? Not really I found out that the current is not used up until it has complete its travel from the positive to the negative. As long as it is travelling in the plates its using its electron to make hydroxy. Meaning more series plates more hydroxy. Although there is a limit to how much plates per voltage. On my 12 volts system going through the power regulator 7 plates is ideal. However if I bypass the regulator 17 to 21 plates is good.
    My estimate is that to be able to run on 10% gasoline of the original consumption my 110 cc engine will need 10 to 12 amps for a 12 volt system so a 1000cc car will need 110 to 120 amps. That’s not difficult to do as all you need is to install another alternator. Note: regulators creates loses so I suggest to bypass it.
    I believe that any handyman can duplicate my system from this information alone. However if you need more info I will be glad to assist. I wanted to share this so others may continue where I am stumbled at the moment. So please don’t forget to share back if you have success in continuing this path. The experiments is still on going the key direction is to Find a more conductive electrolyte preferably one that weakens the bond between water molecules and to find a better plate than stainless both of which I have difficulty finding. However, the cause of my inability to accomplish a 90% gasoline saving is I don’t have the correct alternator and the proper fuel metering device. I am also looking into substituting natural gas or biodiesel for gasoline. For stationary units that runs longer hours woodgas is ideal 4 kg of wood is equal to 1 liter petrol. I also advise not to go the electronics route. Electronics is not for electrolysis.
    Please don’t forget to share,

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

kanishk (25th November 2015), Magneticman (25th November 2015), Nasu (25th November 2015), Pam (25th November 2015), Rex (25th November 2015), thunder24 (25th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Hydroxy; my experiments and accomplishment

The 10% fuel is intended to carry the lube oil above the piston. Unburned gasoline is intended to lubricate above the piston if you burn all the gasoline you will need to add lube oil. Am trying to upload a video but cant. Maybe later I will have success.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nasu (25th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Hydroxy; my experiments and accomplishment

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nasu (25th November 2015), thunder24 (25th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread