+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stargates

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Stargates

I checked Dolores Cannon's "The Convoluted Universe: Book IV" to see if there was anything in the regressions that could offer some insight and there is a chapter on the Sun. The following excerpt is from chapter 29, "The Sun";

D - Dolores
    T - Terry

Quote D: She will gradualy bring the body into balance. She said she does like to be outside to get energy from the Sun.
    T: Yes, the Sun is very good. She used to live on the Sun actually.
    D: Is that what I've been told is the Source, or is it different?
    T: This is the Source. That's also universal energy. It just comes from the Source.
    D: When she lived on the Sun, it was something different?
    T: Yes. When she lived on the Sun, she was free from food. She didn't understand it.
    D: Did she have a physical body when she did that? (Yes) Is it possible to live on the Sun?
    T: Yes. It's very good there. It's inside just like on Earth. Inside of the planet.
    D: Oh? It's not on the surface.
    T: No. No.
    D: That's why people could live there without being burned?
    T: Yes. It's not hot. It's very comfortable.
    D: We think it's hot all the time.
    T: No, that's all mind. All mind. Illusions when we think it's hot. The frequency is very high on the surface, and we have a diferent frequency of our body. That's why we don't feel its heat. We don't live on the surface. We live inside and that is very good.
    D: They don't need food because they live off the energy. (Yes) And they have physical bodies that can do this?
    T: Yes, we have the same body as on the Earth.
    D: But it's just a different frequency?
    T: Very high.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th November 2015 at 15:38. Reason: Typos
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Cara (26th November 2015), conk (11th July 2016), Debra (14th March 2016), DeDukshyn (27th November 2015), Gardener (26th November 2015), Jake (26th November 2015), Jean-Marie (26th November 2015), kanishk (26th November 2015), Meggings (26th November 2015), Skyhaven (26th November 2015), starlight (6th August 2017), sunshaker (27th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (27th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Courtney Brown's video on Remote Viewing The Phoenix Lights: (1:37:58)

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), conk (11th July 2016), DeDukshyn (27th November 2015), drneglector (14th March 2016), gord (27th November 2015), Hym (26th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2015), Loveisall21 (27th November 2015), meeradas (27th November 2015), Skyhaven (26th November 2015), sunshaker (27th November 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (27th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

It's hard to Google this topic since the search brings up Star gate SGT info. However, I did find an article from 2013 that related this theory to Nass I'm Ha race in ' s black hole theory. I do believe also that the layers (dimensions) are octaves. My personal feeling is that there are sets of 36 octaves divided into four world's (like in the Kabbalah). Each world has 9 octaves (10 Do's. Our sun is tied to one system of 36 and that system might be connected to other systems of 36. Our personal physical star gate may be located in our solar plexus. Maybe our ability to use our star gate was something that was turned off in our DNA. I believe people can reactivate it. Any thoughts on how this can be done would be kind of off topic and addressed elsewhere in the forum. I mainly wanted to make a contribution about how the structure of the octaves/universe might be set up.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry on my phone. That was Nassim Haram ein.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), conk (11th July 2016), Debra (14th March 2016), drneglector (14th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2015), Skyhaven (26th November 2015), sunshaker (27th November 2015), ulli (26th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Here is a relevant webpage which touches upon the topic of octaves and also the sun's role in the structure of the greater cosmos.

http://fourthwayschool.org/rayofcreation5.html

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (26th November 2015), betoobig (11th July 2016), conk (11th July 2016), Debra (14th March 2016), Flash (27th November 2015), Hym (26th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015), meeradas (27th November 2015), Meggings (26th November 2015), Skyhaven (26th November 2015), sunshaker (27th November 2015), Wind (27th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Ahnung-quay wrote: "I believe people can reactivate it. Any thoughts on how this can be done would be kind of off topic and addressed elsewhere in the forum."

Only speaking from my personal expeirences, we have what I term "inner portals". I have felt what I term the "Christ" energies flood through my heart and up to my head, thence out to the world through the third-eye. More than once this has whooshed through my body vehicle, leading me to think the heart is a portal.

Then in other years, a few times I have felt myself falling backwards into the back of my head, and have felt my body go semi-transparent. So in my personal private experience, I am led to think there's another kind of portal in the back of our heads.

It is my belief that mankind has these and many other abilities that will more and more become active, come "on line" as it were. But then, I believe that people are NOT evil but can be manipulated and pressured into doing evil things.

I thank Rachel for posting that bit from Delores Cannon's book. I have no conscious idea where I got this, but going back maybe to the 1970s I felt convnced that the sun was not hot, but was cool. The time I consciously flew to the sun and was flying close to its surface, I seemed to be gliding down lower when I lost personality's conscious awareness. I always thought I entered the sun, but cannot say so since the connection was severed between the travelling part of me and the part that was lying in bed at home.

And Ulli, thanks to you for the Gurdjieff page. You made me think again on how as a teenager I was drawn to him. Nothing is by chance, is it?

10. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

The light people see while having a near death experience might actually be the sun itself, the spiritual side of the sun, in another dimension if you will, and then via the sun as a portal, one travels to a new destination.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Cara (27th November 2015), DeDukshyn (27th November 2015), drneglector (14th March 2016), Flash (27th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015), sunshaker (27th November 2015), ulli (27th November 2015), Wind (27th November 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Anyone having sound issues with this video? When they're talking all I hear is like a squeaking g type sound (?)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015), Skyhaven (27th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Anyone having sound issues with this video? When they're talking all I hear is like a squeaking g type sound (?)
    For me, the volume is rather low, but once turned up, quite clear.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015), Skyhaven (27th November 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    The light people see while having a near death experience might actually be the sun itself, the spiritual side of the sun, in another dimension if you will, and then via the sun as a portal, one travels to a new destination.
    Also at Avalon forum, there must be "don't follow the light" or "don't go the right". I couldn't locate it.
    Love and Hope

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), DeDukshyn (27th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015), Valley (27th November 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    I thank Rachel for posting that bit from Delores Cannon's book. I have no conscious idea where I got this, but going back maybe to the 1970s I felt convnced that the sun was not hot, but was cool. The time I consciously flew to the sun and was flying close to its surface, I seemed to be gliding down lower when I lost personality's conscious awareness. I always thought I entered the sun, but cannot say so since the connection was severed between the travelling part of me and the part that was lying in bed at home.
    That reminds me of a lucid dream I had a little while ago. I had an awesome, long, lucid dream before that one and I spent the whole dream having fun, flying. When I woke up I thought to myself, shoot, I should have put that dream to some good use, unearthed some secret knowledge or something. So the next time I became lucid I decided to put it to good use and get some information. I was running on a dune and then ran into a thick white fog as soon as I decided to find some knowledge and then couldn't remember anything past the fog, when I woke up. I figured I did get some good information but that it wasn't time for me to know it consciously yet. It seems timing is important like that. Perhaps this is why the connection was severed from your physical self.

Thanks for all the awesome posts everyone, don't be too concerned about straying off topic btw. There's not a lot to go on with this topic, quite the rabbit hole.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Jake (27th November 2015), Loveisall21 (27th November 2015), Meggings (27th November 2015), PathWalker (11th July 2016), Wind (27th November 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Also at Avalon forum, there must be "don't follow the light" or "don't go the right". I couldn't locate it.

If the spiritual side of the sun has as much gravitational pull on spirits as the physical side of the sun has on physical objects, then that's going to be quite hard I can imagine, especially when the spirit of mother earth is waving us goodbye.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 27th November 2015 at 11:56.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Apparently the "light" is trap, and one must choose gold colour or darkness to escape the archons and get to something that is not "heaven", but its something somewhere, where the archons can't touch you ... <sarcasm> This is real fact! </sarcasm> Just because something is speculated on at Avalon doesn't make it true. I'm still waiting for a first hand account on that one.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2015), PurpleLama (27th November 2015), Skyhaven (27th November 2015), Tangri (28th November 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Interesting Ulli, this fourth way of Gurdjieff is really much easier to comprehend if we take into account the new discoveries on dark matter as posted by Carmody. Both together explain the creative process, it seems to me

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1023746

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Here is a relevant webpage which touches upon the topic of octaves and also the sun's role in the structure of the greater cosmos.

http://fourthwayschool.org/rayofcreation5.html
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (27th November 2015), betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2015), Skyhaven (27th November 2015), ulli (27th November 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

In ancient Egypt there were also many references to the sun as a stargate. The sphinx (note the cat -llike features) symbolises the entity with the role of the gatekeeper to this multi-dimensional portal.

Here is a bit I read about this a while ago:

The Aker Sphinx of the ancient Egyptians was a divine leonine beast having two symmetrically disposed torsos each with its own head bespeaking of vast wisdom. In some renditions the Aker is depicted with lion heads and in others with human heads. The two halves of the Aker were believed to be located at opposite ends of the horizon, one lying to the east and one lying to the west. According to the ancient Egyptians, each breast of the Aker contained a portal or gateway leading to their Underworld, the Duat. The sun was believed to pass through the eastern Aker gate at sunrise whereupon it would begin its journey across the sky. Then at the end of the day, at sunset, it would pass through the western Aker gate. During the night hours the sun was believed to continue its journey through the Duat, hidden from sight.

The Underworld to the ancient Egyptians signified the higher dimensional etheric realm that was the domain of the souls of the deceased and which was ruled over by their revered god Osiris. Before entering, the dead would request permission from the Aker to make their journey to this dimension beyond. Unlike the Judaeo-Christian concept of hell, the Underworld did not carry the negative connotations of a realm where souls were condemned to eternal punishment. Rather it was a domain where souls continued their journey after death with the aim of reaching a paradisical state if they successfully avoided pitfalls along the way.

The Aker is believed to be one of the oldest gods in the Egyptian cosmogony. Yet, as a symbol it embodies a highly sophisticated concept of the nature of existence. It embraces the idea that the totality of existence is multidimensional, and extends far beyond our physical three dimensional universe, the domain of sight and sound. In fact, this “higher realm” may contain an infinite hierarchy of dimensions and types of being. The sphinx, whose body crouches on the surface of the Earth, symbolizes a kind of stargate portal to this higher dimensional afterlife domain. In some ways it resembles the concept of the stargate monolith in Arthur C. Clark’s novel 2001: A Space Odyssey. Just as our physical 3D world may be thought of as a membrane, or surface, floating within an unseen higher dimensional realm, so too in ancient Egyptian lore, the two dimensional land surface of the Earth extending to the far horizon symbolizes our “day world”, i.e., our 3D existence, which is but an epiphenomenon of a much vaster unexplored hyper-dimensional realm that symbolically lies hidden from our sight in the “night domain” beneath the sphinx portal. Those interested in conceptualizing hyperdimensional reality, see the book and movie Flatland (below).

Last edited by Skyhaven; 28th November 2015 at 20:26.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th November 2015), betoobig (11th July 2016), drneglector (14th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2015), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

A cat entity also frequently appears in Ayahuasca trips, here is some on that:

The repetitiveness with which jaguars occur in Ayahuasca visions is a matter of intrigue for psychologists. These animals may appear frequently in visions, as they are respected and feared by the Indians of the tropical forest for their power and stealth. Often shamans and participants in general become a feline creature during their Ayahuasca experience, exercising their powers as a cat metaphorically speaking. Some of those who’ve taken Ayahuasca may have the experience of jaguars swallowing them or huge snakes approaching and coiling around their bodies. A different sense of self may be experienced which can seem overpowering, frightening and alien as what is witnessed is overwhelming to the rational mind. Structures in the brain are triggered that have been ‘asleep’ so to speak for years – parts of the brain that are generally unconscious and can process at a level far beyond the limits of ‘normal’ consciousness. You are able to feel how truly connected we are with All That Is/the Universe/God.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th November 2015), betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th December 2015), Sierra (15th March 2016)

30. Link to Post #36
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Eric Dollard on the what the sun is "not what you think it is" Sun is all hollow and is well under stood in radio physics and does not operate from fusion. The sun is a converter from another multi dimensionality.The sun is Etheric electrical converter. The sun is not nuclear bomb , as held by the religions or paradigm of scarcity theories which dominate science of sun.

The above was originally posted by Wide-Eyed here.

Quote Eric Dollard is an Electrical Engineer who is a “living legend” in the field of electrical research. He is considered by many to be the most knowledgeable expert alive today on the true nature of electricity. Author of the landmark mathematical papers Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves and Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave, Eric shows how all electric phenomena can be mathematically measured and engineered WITHOUT using calculus or “Maxwell’s Equations.” Author of Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers and Theory of Wireless Power, he is also the only person since Tesla’s death to successfully build a real Magnifying Transmitter.
    The above is quoted from Eric Dollard's official homepage.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Hym (14th March 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

In ancient Egypt there were also many references to the sun as a stargate. The sphinx (note the cat -llike features) symbolises the entity with the role of the gatekeeper to this multi-dimensional portal.

Here is a bit I read about this a while ago:

The Aker Sphinx of the ancient Egyptians was a divine leonine beast having two symmetrically disposed torsos each with its own head bespeaking of vast wisdom. In some renditions the Aker is depicted with lion heads and in others with human heads. The two halves of the Aker were believed to be located at opposite ends of the horizon, one lying to the east and one lying to the west. According to the ancient Egyptians, each breast of the Aker contained a portal or gateway leading to their Underworld, the Duat. The sun was believed to pass through the eastern Aker gate at sunrise whereupon it would begin its journey across the sky. Then at the end of the day, at sunset, it would pass through the western Aker gate. During the night hours the sun was believed to continue its journey through the Duat, hidden from sight.

The Underworld to the ancient Egyptians signified the higher dimensional etheric realm that was the domain of the souls of the deceased and which was ruled over by their revered god Osiris. Before entering, the dead would request permission from the Aker to make their journey to this dimension beyond. Unlike the Judaeo-Christian concept of hell, the Underworld did not carry the negative connotations of a realm where souls were condemned to eternal punishment. Rather it was a domain where souls continued their journey after death with the aim of reaching a paradisical state if they successfully avoided pitfalls along the way.

The Aker is believed to be one of the oldest gods in the Egyptian cosmogony. Yet, as a symbol it embodies a highly sophisticated concept of the nature of existence. It embraces the idea that the totality of existence is multidimensional, and extends far beyond our physical three dimensional universe, the domain of sight and sound. In fact, this “higher realm” may contain an infinite hierarchy of dimensions and types of being. The sphinx, whose body crouches on the surface of the Earth, symbolizes a kind of stargate portal to this higher dimensional afterlife domain. In some ways it resembles the concept of the stargate monolith in Arthur C. Clark’s novel 2001: A Space Odyssey. Just as our physical 3D world may be thought of as a membrane, or surface, floating within an unseen higher dimensional realm, so too in ancient Egyptian lore, the two dimensional land surface of the Earth extending to the far horizon symbolizes our “day world”, i.e., our 3D existence, which is but an epiphenomenon of a much vaster unexplored hyper-dimensional realm that symbolically lies hidden from our sight in the “night domain” beneath the sphinx portal. Those interested in conceptualizing hyperdimensional reality, see the book and movie Flatland (below).

I'd like to share a rather interesting portion of a wall in tomb that I've done a rather large extensive study on. Most people have not seen this wall because this tomb is not for public viewing and most original images of it are in drawings rather than photos...but it struck me as rather interesting given this quote from a member.

(don't forget to click the image to make it full size)

Click image for larger version

Name:	wormholetomb.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	33038

Note the right corner square is numbered 3, 4 then two....with the entrance to the underworld in layers eh? Looks like the mouth of a wormhole (stargate) to me no?

The writing on the walls of this tomb are extremely interesing as well.... some of it is in hyroglyphs and some of it is hacked with Hieratic Script which is NOT common in tombs..mostly for papyrus...here is an example:

Name:	huretics.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	33039

But here is the best part...the false door which is supposed to be the entrance to the underworld....has three (dimensional) doorways in the tomb....on the bottom of the door is specifically written hieratic script which was not originally there when it was made...which means it was hacked as professor notes in his thesis of this tomb.

Name:	darkscript.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	33040

Now if you take a good look at this image of the false door with three doors you'll see the darker script writing on the bottom.

Most false doors are not in threes btw....usually two...lucky guy who gets a three (dimension/dog) door to shambala eh?

Last edited by Shadowself; 14th March 2016 at 13:47.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Atlas (11th July 2016), betoobig (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2016), leavesoftrees (11th July 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), tessfreq (12th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

There's a real stargate here (not a joke): Aramu Muru, near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia.

There's an Avalon thread about it here:
    The Stargate of Aramu Muru

Jerry Wills went through it (having been taught the technique by a local shaman), and was extremely shaken by what happened. His wife Kathy saw him physically disappear in front of her eyes for several minutes, but his own subjective experience was that he was gone for many hours, and was fearful he would not be able to return.

He tells the full story in a more-than-fascinating interview here:

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th July 2016), betoobig (11th July 2016), drneglector (14th March 2016), Eram (14th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2016), Jean-Marie (14th March 2016), JRS (15th March 2016), Limor Wolf (14th March 2016), Midnight Rambler (14th March 2016), Rex (14th March 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), Soul Safari (15th March 2016), sunwings (11th July 2016), tessfreq (12th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

36. Link to Post #39
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Jerry Wills seemed to have returned (after his initial 1998 experience) with an investigative team to check it further, I remember watching this a few months ago. Not a good quality of viewing, but fascinating nevertheless with some interesting results

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9KLy2LiCQ0

Part 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjg521KLok

Part 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6Cx1nB_9g

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (11th July 2016), avid (11th July 2016), betoobig (11th July 2016), Bill Ryan (14th March 2016), Callista (14th March 2016), drneglector (14th March 2016), Eram (14th March 2016), gord (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (15th March 2016), nomadguy (16th July 2016), PathWalker (11th July 2016), Rex (14th March 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), tessfreq (12th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

These are some fascinting subjects - Time portals, tunnels, mysteries and secrets of lost knowledge and ancient places -

XPEDITIONS - Jerry Wills

http://www.xpeditions.tv/videos/main-videos.html

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (11th July 2016), betoobig (11th July 2016), gord (11th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2016), PathWalker (11th July 2016), sdafnom (13th August 2016), seko (18th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast