Question Baphomet - The Temple Mystery Unveiled

Now for some heavy stuff ...

Baphomet The Temple Mystery Unveiled

by Tracy R Twyman and Alexander Rivera

Preview

Published on Nov 18, 2015

Ep. 353 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Tracy Twyman

Baphomet and the Templars

"Tracy Twyman is once again a guest on F2B and we talk about her article: Found Again: The Templar Artifacts and book: Baphomet: The Myster of Mysteries Unveiled. We look at the photos taken by the British Museum of two Templar caskets and their images that were carved on all sides...including the lid. At times the conversation gets a little graphic and is very adult in nature. You've been warned."

Quote Tracy R. Twyman is an American non-fiction author, born on August 28, 1978 in Kansas City, Missouri. She writes about esoteric history. Her most well-known books include Clock Shavings, The Merovingian Mythos, Solomon’s Treasure, and Money Grows on the Tree of Knowledge. Her latest is Baphomet: The Temple Mystery Unveiled, co-written with Alexander Rivera of The AeonEye.com. Before writing books, she made a name for herself as the Editor and Publisher of a highly unique magazine entitled Dagobert’s Revenge, which was published from 1996 to 2003.

She has appeared on several radio shows, television shows, and film documentaries. Most notably, she has been interviewed on National Geographic’s “Is It Real: Da Vinci’s Code” (2006), “Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory” (2012), and the documentary film Bloodline (2008). She has appeared repeatedly on Coast to Coast AM, and Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis (which she was the Executive Producer of for a period of time from 2014-2015), as well as many other programs.

Website: http://quintessentialpublications.co.../?page_id=2137
    Original air date Nov 10, 2015 / Published on Nov 23, 2015

interview segment starts approx at the 31 minute mark

article/images please note contains adult content

Last edited by giovonni; 25th November 2015 at 21:17.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Baphomet - The Temple Mystery Unveiled

Thank you so much for posting this, Giovonni! It is very timely for me.

On November 5, I started having dreams about living in the Temple of Baphomet. Terrifying dreams! I want to escape the temple but there is no way out. So I live in terror!

I then find myself in present time and I still feel Baphomet's energy on me and I know I must cleanse myself. The only way to do this cleanse is to pour warm water in my ears... (?!?) So I pour warm water in my ears!

Of all the bizarre experiences I've had, I had not encountered Baphomet before, even though it is not surprising that such a being would have been part of my reality in some far distant existence. However, I cannot make enough sense of the dream to actually do something to remove the energy and its imprint. Time for more research, I guess!

With love,

Daughter of Time

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

giovonni (28th November 2015), Limor Wolf (26th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread