+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you need unbiased help of effectively losing weight?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Do you need unbiased help of effectively losing weight?

Do you need unbiased help of effectively losing weight and get into good overall health - and save money doing it? I have discovered a method that works incredibly well. I want to spread this information within the truth movement only. (hint: the Cabal hates this kind of stuff so lets keep this one a secret)

Please PM me if you are interested to know more.

Yours truly,
    WhiteLove
    P.S. My advice is totally brand and product independent, shared from spirit rather than from a money brain.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th November 2015 at 18:54.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

astridmari (27th November 2015), doubleejones (28th November 2015), Flash (27th November 2015), Imagift (27th November 2015), latina (27th November 2015), Skyhaven (27th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Kbrammcdonald's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you need unbiased help of effectively losing weight?

Unbiased? Exercise and eat well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kbrammcdonald For This Post:

Clear Light (27th November 2015), MaidenMoonshineGrace (28th November 2015), Shannon (27th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Kbrammcdonald (here)
    Unbiased? Exercise and eat well.
    wrong, for some, it is not enough, they have to exercise like madman, in a compulsive fashion to keep the weight off.

You are wrong in your assessment.

For example, most diabetic type 2 have a expenditure Baseline (energy spent doing nothing) much below what they should have. Meaning that they are already at the diet level or starving level just to keep the weight they have, just to keep being overweight. Even if they exercise, this may start up their Baseline up however, they will have to keep doing it like crazies.
    Sincerely, nobody is able to maintain such activity level or such diets in a long term basis.

What I have seen in obese people in terms of will power paired with a very low self esteem due to negative societal feedback is incredible. I do not know many slim people with such will power.

In fact, most slim people I know eat like éléphants when compared with obese people.

I do not know many slim people who have to go through a daily dosis of open disaproval and nasty looks.

The actual medical views: EASY: spend more than your food input, is totally wrong. Diets drives you to have low mineral and vitamins and nutrients, while driving you crazy, because of CONSTANT hunger. WE have to find what is wrong, how to remediate it, not only diet and exercise.

YOur views above are very limited in human biology knowledge and lead to judgmental attitute usually.

Furthernore YOUR VIEWS ARE VERY BIAISED,

far far far from unbiased, you have bought the societal attitute and speech, on an great ignorance of human biology, and ignorance of environmental impact on humans, and ignorance of societies drawbacks (stressfilled lifes).
    Last edited by Flash; 27th November 2015 at 19:41.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

astridmari (27th November 2015), Dora (28th November 2015), Shannon (27th November 2015), The Arthen (27th November 2015), the_real_dave-id (28th November 2015), WhiteLove (27th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pretty big interest so far. If you are interested please PM me. Please keep it a secret within your truth seeking circles though. I don't want this to become mainstream, because then what works will soon not work because of prices going up to live this way.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th November 2015 at 19:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Shannon (27th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Big interest so far. If you are interested please PM me. Please keep it a secret within your truth seeking circles though. I don't want this to become mainstream, because then what works will soon not work because of prices going up to live this way.
    Good to know I'm not the only one keeping 'secrets' for 'personal benefit'.
    This is a signature.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

Kbrammcdonald (27th November 2015), Shannon (27th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Arthen (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Big interest so far. If you are interested please PM me. Please keep it a secret within your truth seeking circles though. I don't want this to become mainstream, because then what works will soon not work because of prices going up to live this way.
    Good to know I'm not the only one keeping 'secrets' for 'personal benefit'.
    Currently, one of the best ways Cabal has of keeping everyone enslaved, is to deceive people with very unhealthy life elements, make them stuck, then jack up the price and then turn that into a deceptive circle. That's not what awakening is about.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Marikins (28th November 2015), moekatz (27th November 2015), Shannon (27th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Currently, one of the best ways Cabal has of keeping everyone enslaved, is to deceive people with very unhealthy life elements, make them stuck, then jack up the price and then turn that into a deceptive circle. That's not what awakening is about.

An awakening is only as good as how people treat each other.
    This is a signature.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

Shannon (27th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Arthen (here)
    Quote Currently, one of the best ways Cabal has of keeping everyone enslaved, is to deceive people with very unhealthy life elements, make them stuck, then jack up the price and then turn that into a deceptive circle. That's not what awakening is about.

An awakening is only as good as how people treat each other.
    True, but since we know that people do not treat each other in a way that makes us free on earth, by for instance enslaving and jacking up prices, you have to counter that force somehow. So yes, an awakening is only as good as how people treat each other, and when they don't treat each other well, the awakening is slow.

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm getting quite a lot of requests, I'm starting to realize going this route maybe will create a practical issue. To the ones I've shared this to, if you like it please PM in this thread offer a sharing of it, but do so only if you like it, do not do it if there is something about it that you do not like or find in inadequate. I'm certainly no health guru, I've just made some observations on how the body seems to respond to certain stuff. I've tried various configurations of the lifestyle I'm proposing and even the more inefficient ones seem to pay off. Ideally and if you are interested, you might want to work out in detail how to take this down to the very extreme weight loss. I think it is possible, but I cannot promise it will work over time, because I don't have that experience yet.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Whitelove is trying to sell a diet plan on Avalon.. Kinda backwards as to what this forum is for if you ask me. Peripheral vascular disease can be caused or worsened by:
    •High cholesterol levels and fats in the blood
    •Smoking
    •Having high blood pressure
    •Having persistent high blood glucose levels

... so eating poorly and not taking care of your body. I'm not biased Flash. Its common knowledge. Eat well, workout, and take care of your body. is that better for you?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kbrammcdonald For This Post:

A Carnelian (28th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Whitelove is trying to sell a diet plan on Avalon.. Kinda backwards as to what this forum is for if you ask me. Peripheral vascular disease can be caused or worsened by:
    •Smoking

... so eating poorly and not taking care of your body. I'm not biased Flash. Its common knowledge. Eat well, workout, and take care of your body. is that better for you?
    Yes, but you are not going to get into your dream figure body this way and you know it. It is a matter of what you want also and there is no right and wrong. But people are overall struggling with weight problems today due to lots of outside bad influence, and then I'm mostly referring to the kinds of life styles the society supports a lot. Adjusting towards a more natural feeling vehicle, getting more money to spend and maybe give some to the poor instead, makes sense to me. It helps create a more healthy society and I think that boosts the awakening process.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th November 2015 at 20:34.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I didn't say anything about a diet either.. Its about balance. Not some magic pill, herb or whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day. As to your comment about obese people. Low self esteem is a mental issue not a physical one. Saying slim people have less will power because they are slim is just fallible. A lot of those slim people have overcome obesity and that's where the will power came from.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kbrammcdonald For This Post:

sigma6 (28th November 2015)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

its simply about balance. I have my dream body right now (except for super strength ha) and I don't follow a diet plan or workout. I go with the flow, eat and workout however I see fit for that day I'm exercising. its about getting to know your body and its limitations.

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

its simply about balance. I have my dream body right now (except for super strength ha) and I don't follow a diet plan or workout. I go with the flow, eat and workout however I see fit for that day I'm exercising. its about getting to know your body and its limitations.
    This can work. The health plan I'm sharing, makes you go: wow. And this is because it is an art to lose fat without losing figure and without losing positive energy. That's also one aspect to this. You don't want just weight drop, you want a hot looking body too and I think most do. Of course "hot" is to some degree always relative. But let's put it this way. It's no fun to have low body fat, be hot looking and suffer. My health plan I think deals with all of these aspects and provides great overall health and less costs as a bonus.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th November 2015 at 23:09.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

so is he selling something or not? I'm confused, the posts sure sound like he is selling something...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Kbrammcdonald (28th November 2015)

26. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    so is he selling something or not? I'm confused, the posts sure sound like he is selling something...
    I'm not selling anything, I'm just sharing my perspective on the topic. But there is a lot of experience behind it. I am not saying this is the most effective diet in the world, I'm just saying that this is one way you can get into better shape basically. Why I find you might like it, is because it involves several dimensions. I am not dealing only with the biological/physical aspect, the diet involves balancing several dimensions in order to make your body move from a "packed" condition to a "natural" condition.

My diet allows alcohol yes as an option that is OK every now and then, but in the context of the diet the body receives so much other healthy stuff more so than on your previous diet, that it will just accept this as part of making you feel good.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Flash (28th November 2015), sigma6 (28th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member MaidenMoonshineGrace's Avatar
    Thanks

If you believe you are fat, that is what you shall be.

But if you can stand in the mirror and tell yourself you are perfect just the way you are then that is what you shall be.

Our thoughts, feelings are extremely powerful so we must be extra careful when we are looking at ourselves because if we put ourselves down, that is exactly where we shall stay until we realise that we have done this to ourselves which can take a long time when we are left to find this out by ourselves as I have done

Those who comment on people having to do a lot to shift their weight, it is likely that those people do not recognise how powerful they are and constantly telling themselves they are fat, or even worse they take out their frustrations on themselves which only add to the way the negative way they feel about themselves and therefore it makes achieving something positive quite a challenge!

All of this is due to the way in which media paint a picture of how beauty is so that everybody in the world who doesn't look like that, feels so insecure about themselves that they go and buy all these products that apparently help but you give away your power, energy and money away by believing that something outside of yourself can do more for you than you can by believing in yourself

There were many people who saw Marilyn Monroe as the most beautiful but she was a very big woman maybe a size 20 in our sizes today, so in the end it comes down to how you see the world that determines how you will see yourself, you can allow that to be shaped by others or you can take control of your life, remove the shallow minded influences from your life and focus your attention on believing that you are beautiful and perfect everyday and soon you shall see for yourself the truth in this xx

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaidenMoonshineGrace For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th November 2015), sunpaw (28th November 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Oh no!!! you are very biaised

YOu are not even aware it seems of the impact of the environment on the body function, glandular system and hormonal system, starting with GMO going to pesticides etc. Hundreds of study about this and you mention none, you just stick with what has been told to you in school or in superficial reading (I bet anything that you are studying nutrition at the university, or some traditional medical studies - which are all biaised, except my internationally renown endocrinologist with whom I can discuss these topics with a scientific basis, but it does not seem possible with you since you are sooooooo certain to be unbiaised - sad to see such closed mindedness at 22)

Talking of balance in an unbalanced world, unbalanced food supply, unbalanced stress levels is quit surprising, if you do not take into account the environmental impact for one.

•Smoking

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Still very restrictive/restricted thinking

Someday your health will hit the wall, and you will bite your finger not to have open your mind to other alternative ways of thinking, and the sooner the better, it would be sad to see you lose the growth opportunities knowledge, research, understanding, opening of ones brain and heart does. I would add it is sad to limit one's empathy based on "principles"
    Last edited by Flash; 28th November 2015 at 20:09.

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    yes she is selling ideas and ways of doing, for free. Her pm advice are completely free.

I think many Avalon members do the same on a regular basis.

Personnally I call that knowledge base sharing lollllllllllll

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

To show that I am not just a nasty bitch to Kbrammcdonald here, you will find below a range of science article on obesity, discrediting what our friend is saying.

And believe me, they are very easy to find on the web, one has to be obtuse not to be able to change one's mind about "balance", "eat less spend more energy" traditional mantras.

I can flood you with articles if you want, from environmental impact, genetics, toxicity of food, the influence of gut flora on obesity, name it, all in opposition to what my co-member here is writing.

So please, no fast conclusion for anything regarding obesity.

If my endocrinologist is at lost on the reason why people gain back the weight they lost, or why the basal metabolism of diabetics is lower than it should be (therefore enhacing weight gain regardless of what they do), I do not see how someone who is not obese, has not studied it and has only an average understanding of the body pass such judgments.

Quote There's a disturbing truth that is emerging from the science of obesity. After years of study, it's becoming apparent that it's nearly impossible to permanently lose weight.

As incredible as it sounds, that's what the evidence is showing. For psychologist Traci Mann, who has spent 20 years running an eating lab at the University of Minnesota, the evidence is clear. "It couldn't be easier to see," she says. "Long-term weight loss happens to only the smallest minority of people."

We all think we know someone in that rare group. They become the legends — the friend of a friend, the brother-in-law, the neighbour — the ones who really did it.

But if we check back after five or 10 years, there's a good chance they will have put the weight back on. Only about five per cent of people who try to lose weight ultimately succeed, according to the research. Those people are the outliers, but we cling to their stories as proof that losing weight is possible.http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/obesit...ible-1.2663585
    Quote Summary

To explore the effects of the school lunches related factors on student obesity rates. In this 2-year prospective census, we collected data on the obesity rate in 2007 and 2008 and school lunch data for 2007 from the Student Health Examination and School Health Profile Database. We used geographic information system software to collect spatial environmental data. Hierarchical regression was used to analysis data. A total of 2208 elementary and junior high schools, excluding offshore islands in Taiwan were collected. The highest obesity rate (13.5%) was observed at a school in which one school meal cost less than US$ 0.83 in 2008. The obesity rates in schools that employed dietitians were lower than in schools that did not (p < 0.001 in 2007, 2008). School lunches and childhood obesity exert a greater effect on boys than on girls
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...71403X15000320
    Now from Harvard

Quote Toxic Food Environment

Where people live and work affects how active they are

Food, pricing taxes and agricultural policy

How Our Surroundings Influence What We Eat

What we choose to eat plays a large role in determining our risk of gaining too much weight. But our choices are shaped by the complex world in which we live—by the kinds of food our parents make available at home, by how far we live from the nearest supermarket or fast food restaurant, even by the ways that governments support farmers. (1–4) In the U.S. and many parts of the world, the so-called food environment—the physical and social surroundings that influence what we eat—makes it far too hard to choose healthy foods, and all too easy to choose unhealthy foods. Some even call this food environment “toxic” because of the way it corrodes healthy lifestyles and promotes obesity.
    •View The Forum at Harvard School of Public Health’s webcast, “Why We Overeat: The Toxic Food Environment and Obesity.”

Understanding how the food environment influences our weight can help policymakers identify ways to change the environment—and in turn, reduce obesity risk for everyone. And it may help address one of the more troubling trends in the obesity epidemic: the higher rates of obesity found in low-income and racial/ethnic minority groups in the U.S. Environmental barriers to healthy eating are often greater for people who have lower incomes, less education, and language barriers, (5, 6) and traditional healthy diet education campaigns often fail to reach them. (3)
    http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-...t-and-obesity/
    Harvard again

Quote Genes influence every aspect of human physiology, development, and adaptation. Obesity is no exception. Yet relatively little is known regarding the specific genes that contribute to obesity and the scale of so-called “genetic environment interactions” the complex interplay between our genetic makeup and our life experiences.

A 2014 study found that consumption of fried food could interact with genes related to obesity, underscoring the importance of reducing fried food consumption in individuals genetically predisposed to obesity. (21)The search for human obesity genes began several decades ago. Rapid advances in molecular biology and the success of the Human Genome Project have intensified the search. This work has illuminated several genetic factors that are responsible for very rare, single-gene forms of obesity. Emerging research has also begun to identify the genetic underpinnings of so-called “common” obesity, which is influenced by dozens, if not hundreds, of genes. In addition, research into the relationship between certain foods and obesity is shedding more light on the interaction between diet, genes, and obesity.
    http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-...s-and-obesity/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast