Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help healing panic attacks

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Help healing panic attacks

Greetings members,

I lost my job, I am 51 yo engineer, and I am the family prime provider.
    I am job hunting, and last week got 2 rejections from highly anticipated opportunities.
    For the last few days I suffer debilitating panic attacks (fear of loss and helplessness).

I am doing the fear processing exercise suggested by Inelia B https://ascension101.com/nb/ascensio...-exercise.html . And it is not a relief nor solution (for the last 4 days).

My prime belief is that thoughts/emotions create reality (Joe Dispenza and other mystics). This responsible and empowering belief only accelerate my distress.

Tomorrow I am starting 2 days juices detox fast.
    Also doing the HemiSync manifestation CDs. http://shop.hemi-sync.com/products/3.../#.Vlj_AOI2vIU

I want to let-go/heal the fear, in order to allow myself to grow our abundance.

Please assist with advise and remote healing.

Thanks
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aurelius (28th November 2015), AxisMundi (28th November 2015), betoobig (30th November 2015), conk (30th November 2015), ghostrider (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), Jean-Marie (28th November 2015), karamba (29th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th November 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Help healing panic attacks

my friend, you are not alone. best way to release fear is awareness, so be aware you are going through a mayor change in your life, not easy, but life has take you out of comfort zone, not easy either. The big changes which are coming wouldn't happen if you where in the old situation... now the good news... the changes are positive, nothing to be affraid of, you are going to be better than before so you let things unfold for you, be aware of the sings your guide is putting infront of you. you dont need hope but trust, trust in the knowlege, thus awareness, you posses. Trust in source and in how the universe works. Time to practice what we preach/ spread.
    take walks in nature, naked feet if possible... and please do meditate. Mooji's meditations are great and some are only 20min.
    Just one last thing, i love you.
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

earthadvocate (28th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), jjjones (29th November 2015), karamba (29th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th November 2015), PathWalker (28th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), sandy (29th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

listen to nassim haramein, he says that the "you create your reality" thing is only half the ecuation.
    Sending you healling energy right now.
    much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th November 2015), PathWalker (28th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

It is no longer about abundance if you are in a space of fear which will create a lag of not having enough!!
    But more to trust that you will have enough. Most things that are happening to people is getting to let go of control.
    This things are always done from your higher self and you have to go to your higher self for answers.
    Look at this way you are being prepared for what is coming in the near future , so it is better that it happens now then later!! So you can deal with it.
    A full bank account it is not going get your through this !!!
    Last edited by Mu2143; 28th November 2015 at 15:36.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), Limor Wolf (28th November 2015), PathWalker (28th November 2015), RunningDeer (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

May this leg of the journey
    bring abundance
    in the seen and unseen

Blessings & Health
    PathWalker

Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th November 2015 at 16:01.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), karamba (29th November 2015), MaidenMoonshineGrace (30th November 2015), PathWalker (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015), Wind (28th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

did you ever try yoga? I'm not a yogi but my wife is a teacher and i know there exists many exercises that target fears in kundalini yoga.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), PathWalker (28th November 2015), Skyhaven (28th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

The best way is to imagine how you would act behave emotions having overcome the problem do it for a hour every day for a month reality is conscious and will bleed into your preferred reality it is you who creates your reality people truly do not know the truly great power they have .

p.s when your mediating use all five senses at the highest emotion you can to make it real it will work give it time

see
    hear
    feel
    touch
    taste

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Who has control over anything? Faith relaces fear,you can plan for tomorrow but live emotionally in today present moment living. I was told for every door closed God opens another. I do not to like the long dark hallways though.
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Zen Deik there is no tomorrow and yesterday only the now exists

we live in a world of duality without dark no light no hate without love etc.

God is so great he lets you choose he simply watch's the show

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), zen deik (29th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Panic attack and general anxiety defiantly are two different things. Panic attack is like an elevated manifestation of anxiety-elevated and with the added physical symptoms. I've had (have) both.

You're not alone friend. We're all being tested at this time. Life is speeding up, it's like the universe is saying chit or get off the pot. It's telling me that anyway.

You can also think of your circumstances as an opportunity. An opportunity to follow your heart and remember what makes you feel genuinely happy. Maybe something you've always enjoyed doing that your engineering line of work couldn't satisfy.

We're all finding our way friend. Also we're souls having a physical experience. (A possible mantra)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), karamba (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), regnak (28th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

Hi PathWalker,

Here are 4 suggestions, that You may find helpful.

1--- Learn how to breath properly, deep, slow breaths from the diaphragm.
    Correct breathing, concentrating on your breath is a form of meditation.
    Mind slows down with proper breathing, along with heartbeat, thought speeds up during hyperventilation,
    along with, heartbeat and tension.

2---Learn how not to give a s@#t. Enough said.

3---Learn how to not give as much attention to those thoughts. Who told You You were able to think anyway?--- LOL
    Look at thought, as leaves gently blowing in the wind or water flowing down a stream.
    Realize thoughts just happen and You are not Your thoughts! Does any one of us order up our thoughts?

4---We give everything the power it has over us, and only us.

With Love
    barry

PS...usually anxiety to the point of panic attack is a sign some
    Awakening is starting to taking place. What usually looks like like reality,
    starts looking like an illusion.
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 28th November 2015 at 20:42.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), regnak (28th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

maybe read how to win friends and influence people by D Carnegie

It teaches that people only work in there own self interest tailor your interview to the company needs talk about how to work in there self interest could be helpful in getting a job no panic attacks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Breath is the key and the advice above about deep diaphragmatic breathing is excellent. Also, you will benefit hugely by stimulating your vagus nerve which is the tenth cranial nerve and the heart of the para-sympathetic nervous system (the opposite of fight and flight and the body's natural 're-set' mechanism).

The vagus nerve is the only nerve in the body which has parasympathetic fibres and it connects the brain with all the major organs in the body. The video below (top one on the page) shows you how to 'pipe breath' and stimulate this nerve at 27 minutes. Ten minutes of this breathing if you're feeling panic or anxiety will calm you right down and you should do it before sleep every night.

http://eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/

I'd also recommend getting hold of some Rhodiola Arctic root (specifically pureclinicia's brand) which is an exceptional adaptogenic plant which grows at high altitudes. It's VERY good for anxiety.

Good luck

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

@pathwalker

a thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1019790

deals with magnesium bicarbonate water, simple easy to make with simple over the counter ingredients available worldwide.

addressing issue of breathing, anxiety and panic attacks is part of what it can do..

costs pennies works wonders.. give it a try.

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Hi Pathwalker

Give this a go.

EFT - the Emotional Freedom Technique

http://www.tapping.com/

Download the free book. Or follow the video below. It is all you really need and you can get very creative with it.

It really does work.

I used to use it on many of my clients for all kinds of issues.

I even used it to help someone who previously couldn't even climb a ladder without experiencing a panic attack to eventually climbing to base camp in Everest!

I still use it with my family and friends with great results.

Just to give you an example of how immediate and powerful it is...

I was on a train one day and someone sitting opposite me started suffering from a panic attack. I went over to them, asked them if I could try something with them, did the tapping work on them whilst they just listened (because they were in no position to do it themselves) and within about 2 minutes of tapping, the panic attack disappeared.

Don't attempt to learn EFT whilst you are in the midst of a panic attack however, learn to tap whilst you are feeling okay so that the process becomes automatic when you are in the midst of a panic attack.
    Or alternatively, you can do the tapping whilst thinking about a previous panic attack.
    You play the memory back like a movie.
    You roll the movie from the start, stop when you get to the first part of the movie where you were first experiencing the panic attack and then tap on that. As the movie rolls onwards, tap for anything in the memory that comes up that is painful to you. Keep playing the movie in your head whilst continuing to tap.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), sunflower (29th November 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 times in 133 posts

PathWalker, I am sorry for your current troubles and disappointments. It is so hard to need to be strong when you have others depending on you, and you really just feel like falling apart.

Something you might consider, which is almost never done, is to actually feel your feelings. If you can find a trusted and conscious friend to be with you and hold the space for you, just let yourself feel the feelings of loss and fear and disappointment and whatever else is there. These current feelings have a beginning and an end - they will not go on forever (although you may need to do this in stages, not all at once). This can be a tricky practice, so please be very gentle with yourself and make sure you have created a safe space for this, but your feelings are not the enemy. They are telling you truths that are important to your life and to your well being.

I am not a psychology professional of any kind, but I have used this technique for myself to break through some difficult life challenges. I recommend great caution because sometimes current events trigger strong feelings that have been held back for decades and to suddenly give them permission to be felt can be extremely challenging, maybe even dangerous. So trust only what your instincts tell you and trust the core of your own life intelligence. It knows how to get you through this.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 30th November 2015 at 22:30. Reason: typo

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (28th November 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), sandy (29th November 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I have been to many life threatening situation. Found out that most of it was a blessing in disguise. Almost all of our anxiety comes from mind conditioning "we need to do this we need to be this we need to give our children this". Now I just let destiny run its course and accept/ adapt to it. trying to create your own reality is trying to be in control and that is exactly what makes the panic. What will be will be.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

think about what you want to happen ... work towards that goal , and try and keep a neutral positive attitude ... as for panic attacks , I am clueless , they hit me two or three times per year when ever they want to ... I feel for you man , it is scary and you feel helpless ... you are not alone ... I'm going to take your cause to the Creation and ask for help for you brother , hang in there ... they holidays have their own spirit of blues that lurk around every corner ... stay away from negative people for the next thirty days ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

What works for me is to be aware to GO WITH THE FLOW~~~ as resisting what is happening creates more of the same......stay conscious, notice nudges, gut hunches, intuition, signs from the Universe/Source and check out any and all potentials and keep putting one foot ahead of the other.

On this new journey it helps to remember you are in transition and with that in a state of HANGING IN THE AIR....as what was, is no more and what is to be, not here yet...............a tough place to accept as we all like security and relish in it's safety. Stay the course and trust in the process and above all, pat yourself on the back each day for putting one foot ahead of the other and not caving into the fear of all the things that crosses the mind when we are totally out of our comfort zones.

Best of everything on this adventure and new path ahead>>>>>>PathWalker....
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

betoobig (29th November 2015), Grizz Griswold (29th November 2015), karamba (29th November 2015), Pam (29th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (29th November 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Zen Deik there is no tomorrow and yesterday only the now exists

we live in a world of duality without dark no light no hate without love etc.

God is so great he lets you choose he simply watch's the show
    Yesterday cannot be given back,tomorrow is not promised, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
    Last edited by zen deik; 29th November 2015 at 15:54.
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

betoobig (30th November 2015), PathWalker (29th November 2015), RunningDeer (29th November 2015), Stephanie (29th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast